Topic Stats

• 9,868 posts
  • 533 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by WhiskeyTango
  • Topic is favorited by 239 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,340 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

lightboard-diagram (resized).jpg
IMG_2001 (resized).jpg
IMG_2002 (resized).jpg
IMG_2199 (resized).jpg
IMG_2198 (resized).jpg
IMG_2197 (resized).jpg
IMG_2195 (resized).jpg
IMG_2194 (resized).jpg
IMG_2193 (resized).jpg
IMG_2192 (resized).jpg
IMG_2191 (resized).jpg
IMG_2189 (resized).jpg
IMG_1990 (resized).jpg
IMG_1989 (resized).jpg
IMG_1986 (resized).jpg
IMG_1971 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (5 years ago)

Post #2584 Fan Replacement details Posted by bhwolf (3 years ago)

Post #7017 How to tell if your WOZ has 2.0 boards Posted by f3honda4me (10 months ago)

Post #7022 Balls not making it to shooter lane from trough - Fix Posted by LTG (10 months ago)

Post #7126 Location of the latest software update/version Posted by mavantix (10 months ago)

Post #7128 Update 7.01 notes - released April 16, 2019 Posted by thewool (10 months ago)

Post #7752 Fan Replacement how to and links Posted by f3honda4me (8 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miamiredskin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1120 3 years ago

I am toying with the idea of trading out my original and pristine Twilight Zone for a WoZ. I will post an album of high-res pictures, but the original decals are un-faded and the playfield is fantastic. Let me know if you are interested.

10 months later
#3192 3 years ago

If anyone is looking to expand their collection and trade their WoZ .. I have a minty HUO Pirates, a nice Players Rollergames, and nice Gladiators for trade I'm in Chicago

1 month later
#3619 2 years ago

Hi Everyone -

Some advice needed. Was playing a game on my WoZ standard with factory shaker when something weird started to happen. When triggered, the shaker mades a kind of humming noise and shakes very lightly compared to normal. I took off the shaker cap, and while I am not super familiar with shakers, it all looked pretty normal. The two "lugs" on the side seem to rotate freely. Any idea on what to look for? Is there a menu test for the shaker? Thanks in advance.

#3621 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Do you mean loose on the motor shaft ?
LTG : )

Umm...maybe? I mean the actual blocks that cause the shaker motor to shake. They are not loose on the motor shaft - when I rotate one, the other "block" rotates too. Sorry, never had to dive deep into a shaker motor before so my syntax might be off. So this is odd ... in the coil tests, it shakes fine. No issue, no sound, no hum. When I put it in the throne saucer for instance in a game, the hum/high pitch noise happens and the weak shaker/rumble occurs. I tried changing the shaker strength to high, but same noise/hum and issue. What could cause this? This was never an issue until this evening when I played a couple of games

#3626 2 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Umm...maybe? I mean the actual blocks that cause the shaker motor to shake. They are not loose on the motor shaft - when I rotate one, the other "block" rotates too. Sorry, never had to dive deep into a shaker motor before so my syntax might be off. So this is odd ... in the coil tests, it shakes fine. No issue, no sound, no hum. When I put it in the throne saucer for instance in a game, the hum/high pitch noise happens and the weak shaker/rumble occurs. I tried changing the shaker strength to high, but same noise/hum and issue. What could cause this? This was never an issue until this evening when I played a couple of games

Anyone here have any idea what this can be? I find it strange that it works fine in test, but not during a game.. is that because the coils are pulsed at different strengths? I submitted a message on the JJP website but haven't heard back yet.

#3633 2 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

Does yours have a capacitor on it?

Umm, not sure. It's a late 2015 build woz standard and this shaker is not aftermarket.

1 week later
#3657 2 years ago

Forgive my ignorance, but how do you submit a formal ticket for support. I thought I submitted one on their website, but I haven't been contacted in 2 weeks or so and was never sent a ticket number. I'm having an issue with the speakers as well as trough. It's spitting out two balls continually - I've tried to connect and disconnect the connectors for the opto boards multiple times, but it only fixes the issue for a couple of games. The speakers are also cracking, and now during some games the volume will only come out of one speaker, or become so low (even though volume is all the way up) that it's very hard to hear.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Indianapolis, IN
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blacklick, OH
$ 89.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miamiredskin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside