767a905f-f768-44f4-b3e3-b2998967ff3c_text.gif
Photo Mar 30 2024, 5 42 30 PM (resized).jpg
20240316_125739 (resized).jpg
20240314_221748 (resized).jpg
20240314_215727 (resized).jpg
841FD4A1-7C8E-4E32-973D-DD8D05C4902E (resized).png
3D72BC84-0D17-44A1-B683-A17D4B722FF3 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (10 years ago)

Post #2584 Fan Replacement details Posted by bhwolf (7 years ago)

Post #7017 How to tell if your WOZ has 2.0 boards Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #7022 Balls not making it to shooter lane from trough - Fix Posted by LTG (5 years ago)

Post #7126 Location of the latest software update/version Posted by mavantix (5 years ago)

Post #7128 Update 7.01 notes - released April 16, 2019 Posted by thewool (5 years ago)

Post #7752 Fan Replacement how to and links Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #11015 Adjustment advice for the monkey Posted by LTG (3 years ago)

Post #12537 7.03 Code Release Posted by bobukcat (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider imagamejunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6543 5 years ago

I'm in!
Very late to the party I know, but super happy to finally be in this club!
Loving this beautiful pin.
Man what a light show!!

20190122_140554 (resized).jpg20190122_140554 (resized).jpg
#6546 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

ECLEWOZ #937 congrats on the awesome game!

Thank you! I'm stoked

#6547 5 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Welcome! I just joined last week as well. Not sure if you have played the game before your purchase (I had not), but I think you will love it. It is a beautiful machine.

Thank you! I have played yes. It's great

#6549 5 years ago

Questions and a request..

I’ve got the very dim green led issue with the strip under the Wizard/throne room acrylic. I’ve read that you guys have just replaced the led strip as long as you have 12v at the plug. Is this a continually occurring problem? I’m wondering if I should order a few, especially considering that the shipping from JJP is high.

Last night in the middle of a game my backglass monitor blacked out/powered down. The game continued as normal. I went through the machine and found no loose connectors. After powering back on, the issue hasn’t returned. I’ve seen the exact same thing happen twice before on my DI a long time ago. Have any of you seen this? I didn’t remember to look at the crystal ball to see if it was off as well.

I haven’t seen many posts/pics of WOZs with sideart/blades/mirrors. I’m already biased because I put sideart or mirrors on all of my pins. Would some of you please post some clear pics of yours with what ever you chose?

Thanks in advance

#6572 5 years ago

Hey guys. I didn't see any replies before so I'll try again.
Please post some pics of your woz's with art blades or mirrors. I haven't seen many with either.
Thanks

1 week later
#6593 5 years ago

I’m still hoping for some people to post pictures of their WOZ’s with art blades or mirrors installed.

Anyone....anyone......Bueller

#6604 5 years ago
Quoted from fuseholder:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for posting! Any issues with tightness causing scratches?
Thanks

#6624 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Back in the club!! A long time ago I had a WOZ standard which was sooo much nicer than my other games (players TAF and TZ) that I was intimidated by it. A few years have passed and I am super happy to be back in the club.
One issue I am having right now though is- the game is always spitting out 2 balls into the shooter lane. It is really weird, and makes the game virtually unplayable because as soon as i drain, the ball ends, yet the second ball comes rolling along a second or two later. It’s like the game doesn’t realise the second ball is there at all.
The trough optos seem to be working ok (though i am not sure how to test them beyond just tripping the light beam), and the shooter lane switch is working ok.
Sometimes I can leave the ball in the shooter lane for a while and nothing happens, but as soon as I plunge, a second ball is dropped into the shooter lane. So what gives? Connectors to the trough have been checked, switches / optos are ok in test.

Do you have a shooter lane rail cliffy?
Pay attention while a ball is ejected out of the trough into the lane. Is it bouncing back into the trough sometimes? If so, the ball is landing back on top of the next ball. The shooter lane switch doesn't see a ball so the trough VUK fires 2 balls up into the lane. I had this same exact problem on my MET. I ended up having to bend the ball deflector down (towards the plunger) just a hair. This changed the trajectory just enough to prevent the ball from bouncing back into the trough. Problem solved.
Hope this helps.
Nick

#6676 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Couple quick questions about the winged monkey - when I get the ball over to the playfield magnet, it grabs as usual, and here comes the monkey to grab "Dorothy" - but most of the time this week, the monkey completely misses the ball, and it rolls down the playfield. I am familiar with what to fix if the ball collides with the castle door, but not sure what to do in this situation.
thanks!

So the magnet held the ball but released it before the monkey came down? I haven’t seen that one yet. I would check the magnet in test mode.

2 months later
#7142 5 years ago

Would one of you please comment on if USB back up and restore works going from 6.61 to 7.01

#7145 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes.
LTG : )

Quoted from f3honda4me:

3 posts before yours :p

Thanks guys. And sorry I'm freaking blind

#7150 5 years ago

New 7.01 code works great. USB backup/restore worked great too.
The first difference I noticed right away was the lack of audio when you plunge the ball now. Flying monkey capturing Dorothy seems exactly the same. I was wondering if I would see a difference in that.
Trying to notice other differences but just not seeing them right now.

#7165 5 years ago

I must admit, I do miss the plunger audio.
No setting that I can find

#7171 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I’m on 7.01 and the plunger sound is still there. Not sure why yours are not?

What the???

#7173 5 years ago

Ok guys. I ran the full 7.01 update again and the USB settings restore again and now the plunger shooter lane audio is back. VERY strange. It didn't even occur to me that the update needed to be re-run.
Sorry for any confusion

6 months later
#9368 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Jersey Jack WOZ Emerald City LE #937 Absolutely flawless HUO condition. If you've been looking at ECLEs then you know what they have.. Signed Wood Apron. Direct Print Cabinet. Mec...”
2019-11-13
Livermore, CA
10,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 972 times

I'm gonna miss it

#9371 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Well you are lucky, you might keep it a bit longer.

That was funny

#9373 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

He might be telling the truth.

I know. Worth a shot

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 91.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Wanted
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 16.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider imagamejunky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only?tu=imagamejunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.