Topic Stats

• 10,450 posts
  • 555 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Rager170
  • Topic is favorited by 251 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,412 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200525_132917 (resized).jpg
5F0CA0EB-BA75-4167-BBD6-52E2EE424E09 (resized).jpeg
36266128-1D1F-4F6A-83A3-5AFC90B5B39C (resized).jpeg
5F9AFFBA-A515-4D93-8923-D29C8C388D76 (resized).jpeg
61810B47-2487-491B-8990-E51514FB777A (resized).jpeg
5D3A0522-469C-47AC-A1B4-014B4C2C94AC (resized).jpeg
00F80674-683F-4A86-BFFA-0D1FCEF108CA (resized).jpeg
400e6ddb5a5c9de05fbf6e5f0ab9894817e6ad9a (resized).jpg
IMG_2228 (resized).jpg
Image from iOS (6) (resized).jpg
E806904B-B871-4342-995A-78970A07A04E (resized).jpeg
6407A27F-4E00-48EC-981C-9E31225A7386 (resized).jpeg
DF575CEF-117F-492E-8304-20E2CFCC8C52 (resized).jpeg
8359095F-A52D-4979-A898-F248CEDF8CDA (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200521-151905 (resized).png
19946BCB-DED8-4062-8049-EB65E4286101 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (6 years ago)

Post #2584 Fan Replacement details Posted by bhwolf (3 years ago)

Post #7017 How to tell if your WOZ has 2.0 boards Posted by f3honda4me (1 year ago)

Post #7022 Balls not making it to shooter lane from trough - Fix Posted by LTG (1 year ago)

Post #7126 Location of the latest software update/version Posted by mavantix (1 year ago)

Post #7128 Update 7.01 notes - released April 16, 2019 Posted by thewool (1 year ago)

Post #7752 Fan Replacement how to and links Posted by f3honda4me (12 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from B9:

Achieved my new high score tonight with 800k points from Haunted Multiball alone

WOZ is so addictive I can't stop playing it

Great score!

#48 6 years ago

How genius is Keith and crew for integrating the entire Woz package and making a game that is such a blast to play!

Got to say, "in Keith we trust", after buying my first pin with Lotr and him being on board from day one my expectations were met and even exceeded with Woz, all of the little nuances are just amazing.

But i love deep storyline pins with multiple ways to play them…..

#69 6 years ago

Thanks Dave, needed to adjust legs myself too!

#115 6 years ago

Woz is kicking my ass right now, sometimes great scores, then a run of terrible…..

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Im getting tired of not being able to save that mutt Toto. I can hit that ramp almost everytime...but when I get to save that doggy...i miss almost every time....hitting that shot is so important to getting high scores (continuing a ball).

Just relax, think no pressure, like stepping up and hitting a FT with the game on the line....!

I'm gonna go get back after that Witch (bitch) now that I got warmed up on SM, ok, Tecate and Woz now, let's see how it turns out!

#135 6 years ago
Quoted from Geremy13:

Thanks for the tip on the ebay sale. Herein lies the problem. My wife tells me not to look at her like an 'object', don't 'objectify' her,,, (she's pretty cute you know)...
So I just pulled a dollar out of my pocket and asked the dollar if it was an 'object'. And it replied " Hell Yeah!"...
And so I thought,... well I ain't got to many of you, so I suppose I should take care of you, wine you, dine you, and tell you how much I appreciate you.
... and then my wife took the dollar. So I have one less dollar to put toward this project.

Well, I've got 3 girls to go with the wife and you should be thrilled all she grabbed was a dolla bill. I'm like a broken ATM machine......

#139 6 years ago
Quoted from Geremy13:

Yes, I completely understand. However, I have 4 girls and 4 boys to go with the wife. Maybe that's why she makes the 'objectify' comment. I just can't seem to keep in under wraps. (or gloved, covered, or whatever they might call it.)
The broken ATM machine is something that I can relate to. My problem was that the 4 girls + the wife is like living on a roller coaster that never gets to the top, it simply goes 'round and 'round.
But of course I love them all. Just the 'spinning' makes me dizzy from time to time.

Wow, yep, I get the "spinning" part!

I just sandwiched a couple of 75k scores around a 1.6 million score!

Man, it gets crazy when you get everything stacked up, so much fun!

I'm going to move my posts in, that upper play field drain is frustrating at times, and that upper loop pops back on me too many times.

#141 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

If you are referring to the Witch castle playfield loop, I remember there was a thread on the JJP WOZ group about how to fix that shot rejection problem at the top of the loop.

I'm going to go find that fix, those shot rejections are brutal and usually end up in drains and it's tough enough to drop that winkie over and over again. Rescue MB is a big scoring stack with ECMB

#143 6 years ago

Just saw it, thanks, looks like easy fix, raising the height of the wire form at the back of the loop for those having the same problem. That will help big time!

#152 6 years ago
Quoted from Leotis:

Can someone provide a link to this fix-/having trouble locating it....thanks!

It's in this thread, makes a HUGE difference, pull the pin out to the second peg and reach behind the castle to adjust the wire form up a little bit. Somebody posted pics

#158 6 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Maybe if I avoid starting weak flippers during rescue multiball when I only need one more ramp shot to stack ECMB.

Oh yeah, that's a killer!

#169 6 years ago

2nd peg. Two finger raise behind castle. 10 seconds.

Now I have to get used to speed again. Keep flipper erect on rebound. That's what she said.

Huge scores if you get Rescue MB and have EC MB ready for 3rd lock and then add a crystal ball with multi

#212 6 years ago

Start off with 5 ball until you better with it, you will enjoy it much more that way! I have my Lotr Le and WPT on 6 ball to experience most of what it has to offer.

I also keep the out lanes out and settings on medium difficulty and don't use death saves or nudge the crap out of my pins….

#217 6 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

For WPT, put it on 5 (6?) ball and extra-easy. It'll be a major stacked multi-ball fest! Too crazy to even keep track of what;s going on.

I've got to get back on WPT! And try the "extra easy" stack fest…..

#242 6 years ago

You know, this pin is a hard b*tch, sometimes she loves you and most of the time she doesn't!

There are so many difficult, yet progressive shots that need to be made its hard to keep it all straight. It's like a chess match to beat this thing down…….

I'm having so much fun with it, it never gets old and anybody that comes over, especially non pinheads, always go straight to it because of the monitor and the light show…...

#244 6 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Ok, I think I'm onto something I just played a few games and noticed that when you pull the plunger back and hold it you can feel a small amount of play in it, (normal). so if you pull down towards the floor a little as you let the plunger go it strikes the pinball maybe just a little above center which maybe puts a little spin on it like a cue ball in poll,and it comes out of the shooter lane cleanly, and it goes around 90% of the time. does that make sense? If not disregard I'm just rambling.

Yeah it does, I rarely don't get it around the loop because of that "pull" strategy!

3 weeks later
#269 5 years ago

Ahhhhhhhhh…..always one shot away from melting the witch!

4 weeks later
#373 5 years ago

What's everybody's optimal pitch level?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside