767a905f-f768-44f4-b3e3-b2998967ff3c_text.gif
Photo Mar 30 2024, 5 42 30 PM (resized).jpg
20240316_125739 (resized).jpg
20240314_221748 (resized).jpg
20240314_215727 (resized).jpg
841FD4A1-7C8E-4E32-973D-DD8D05C4902E (resized).png
3D72BC84-0D17-44A1-B683-A17D4B722FF3 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (10 years ago)

Post #2584 Fan Replacement details Posted by bhwolf (7 years ago)

Post #7017 How to tell if your WOZ has 2.0 boards Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #7022 Balls not making it to shooter lane from trough - Fix Posted by LTG (5 years ago)

Post #7126 Location of the latest software update/version Posted by mavantix (5 years ago)

Post #7128 Update 7.01 notes - released April 16, 2019 Posted by thewool (5 years ago)

Post #7752 Fan Replacement how to and links Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #11015 Adjustment advice for the monkey Posted by LTG (3 years ago)

Post #12537 7.03 Code Release Posted by bobukcat (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider farmboss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1917 7 years ago

I picked up a standard over the weekend. It looks great and is very fun. I think I may have an issue with the munchkin ball lock. Sometime it releases two balls instead of one during gameplay. Is this a common issue and and can you point me in the right direction to resolve it?

#1919 7 years ago

Thanks dmacy! I thought it would be a mechanical issue I didnt think it would be a setting. This game has ruined me- it makes my williams feel really old.

#1926 7 years ago

I adjusted the Munchkin lock to 225 and it seems to be working now.

I have notice another issue when I turn the game on it searches for the balls and gets hung up. Eventually I manage to get a game started but something is just not right. I am thinking the optics in the ball trough may need to be cleaned. All my settings are set to release the balls when a game is done.

I use a remote switch to turn on my machines. As WOZ uses a computer will turning off the power this way effect anything?

Thank you

2 weeks later
#2169 7 years ago

I was showing off the WOZ to my son who is back from school for the weekend. I left him and his Mom playing while I was finishing off some work outside. I asked if they had turned the machine off (it is on a remote controlled electrical switch) Mom said she had some trouble but had turned it off. Tonight I go to play and all I get is the screen changing solid colors. I researched it and tried the jumper on the MSI board to reset it. Nothing. I did not see a hard reset switch inside. I tried to open a ticket at Jersey Jack but I never got my email confirmation back so I could not submit a ticket.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

3 weeks later
#2499 7 years ago

I have half of my rainbow lights out and the first T and last O of TOTO out. Does this seem more like a light board issue or a connection issue ? I have an early game.

2 months later
#2920 7 years ago

Can somebody explain what the early game LED issue was caused by and what they came up with as a solution. I think I have an issue with number 30 under the castle. It looks like it was replaced once already as the 30 sticker is on top of a number 20 sticker.

Since I have the thing all apart now is it possible to swap number 30 with another under the normal playfield so I can then swap it out easy later? Are these interchangeable? How do I get a replacement and how much are they?

Right now I only have the top half of the lights working. Thanks!

1 week later
#2959 7 years ago

My monkey will not drop the ball. It picks it up and then takes it to the top but then nothing. It goes into ball search and finally drops it. I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

1 month later
#3124 7 years ago

I was having an issue with the winged monkey not dropping the ball. I fixed that with a piece of tape affixed to the magnet. The balls get magnetized so even if the electromagnet is not energized they still stuck (tape fixed this).

Now that that is fixed, i am questioning how the monkey door is supposed to work. When the ball is dropped behind the door on my game the door immediately opens and the ball rolls out.

Shouldn't the ball stay locked behind the door so then I need to "rescue" it?

1 year later
#5841 5 years ago

What settings are you guys using? I was at 3 ball on the home setting for the last two years. Last night I tried the extra easy for a change.

It actually made the game more fun as I could get closer to the mini wizard mode. I may try 5 balls as well.

3 years later
#12817 2 years ago

Tonight I put a ball through the castle doors and it does not come out. Doors are working but it either does not recognize that the ball is in the hole or it does not want to kick it out. Anybody have had this issue?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
13,000 (OBO)
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider farmboss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only?tu=farmboss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.