BBC45EB9-37B4-430E-B770-C8403A8E8F1F (resized).jpeg
E83552FC-D020-4B19-AB41-9BAECAE0F624 (resized).jpeg
WOZ Service.pdf (PDF preview)
Photo Feb 18 2024, 9 45 03 AM (resized).jpg
IMG_3923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3924 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5353 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (9 years ago)

Post #2584 Fan Replacement details Posted by bhwolf (7 years ago)

Post #7017 How to tell if your WOZ has 2.0 boards Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #7022 Balls not making it to shooter lane from trough - Fix Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Post #7126 Location of the latest software update/version Posted by mavantix (4 years ago)

Post #7128 Update 7.01 notes - released April 16, 2019 Posted by thewool (4 years ago)

Post #7752 Fan Replacement how to and links Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #11015 Adjustment advice for the monkey Posted by LTG (3 years ago)

Post #12537 7.03 Code Release Posted by bobukcat (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chopper36.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10979 3 years ago

Kinda a newbie using this forum. I am trying to find any posts on installing Pin Stadium lights on my RRWOZ. When I do a search nothing pertaining to this topic shows up. Anyone with a tip for me?

#10983 3 years ago
Quoted from monte_:

Here is a video i did for pinstadium on woz 2.0 ruby red

Thanks a lot good video!

#10984 3 years ago

Welcome! Go to the Pinstadium thread and do a search for "WOZ" in that thread and you should find all you need. It will be important to know if you have the 2.0 lights or not as the hookups are a little different with those. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tq=woz&tu=
If you still have questions just post in that thread and Scott from Pin Stadium will be all over it, he can be over-the-top but his customer service is second to none.</blockquo
Thanks for the info much appreciated.

1 week later
#11018 3 years ago

If anyone can help, I have been searching for this all over pinside with no luck. I keep getting switch error on #77,78 switches "Door Bash" both doors open and close fine during gameplay. The doors do not stay locked, first ball that hits goes right through to the saucer, then gets kicked out. Is it possible the coil has stopped working. This is a RR made in 2015,latest software and 2.0. If this is a bad coil where could I buy one as JJP does not have this on their website as for sale.

#11023 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

How does it work in the device test?
From there you can see the switches and door motors work.

The left door opens but the right only a little.

#11024 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

I am not sure if I understand your post, but I will say that it is common for the lock screws on the door hinge pins to become loose. The doors will then not open and close properly. They also will allow a ball to go through when hit.
To fix this you would need to remove the upper playfield and tighten the lock screws down.

I was thinking something is loose or broken underneath, guess I will take the upper playfield off for a good inspection.

#11030 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

I am not sure if I understand your post, but I will say that it is common for the lock screws on the door hinge pins to become loose. The doors will then not open and close properly. They also will allow a ball to go through when hit.
To fix this you would need to remove the upper playfield and tighten the lock screws down.

The Phillips screw was loose at the top of the latch, going to reinstall with blue locktite,The set screw in the shaft is missing but there is also one directly behind it so the shaft is ok. Now I have to try to find one lol.

IMG_1560 (resized).jpgIMG_1560 (resized).jpg
#11047 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Reporting back for duty...
1. I picked up #130 of 1,000 WoZ SE. It has 1.0 7.5V boards, but lights seem to work fine. I guess I should get 2.0 kit just in case for the future?
2. Owner never did code updates. Had 3.0 (?). I upgraded to 7.02 and had issues with monkey mech. Mike said "grease the monkey." that got it moving again, but then magnet sense not working. Saw post from LTG about troubleshooting and found the fix to just flip magnet. That did the trick!
3. Now, my last issue. Castle doors. The right door now doesn't open. I'm guessing I have to remove castle playfield (E3 of manual)? Then, I can see why the right door is not opening? It worked when I first got the machine. Could the code update from 3 to 7 cause the problem? Any ideas on how I should proceed to troubleshoot and fix the right door?
Thanks team WoZ!

I just had this problem. You have to take off the upper playfield, there are good directions in the manual.The screw on the latch was very loose. Added some blue locktite and good to go. The pic shows the phillips screw that is probably the culprit.

IMG_1560 (resized).jpgIMG_1560 (resized).jpg
#11050 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

So, if I hear the mech, then it's the screw on the latch. If the screw is not tight enough, I assume I could move the right door with my hand, right? I say this because with the game off, I cannot move either the left or right door. Wouldn't that indicate the door is either binding or the motor is dead like LTG said?
Thanks.

My door did not work either.

1 year later
#12807 2 years ago

I have an RR WOZ was told it had the 2.0 upgrade but the pcbs are red. Does anyone know if these were possibly modified to 2.0 before they were made green? I have had absolutely no problems with these bds or this pin in the year that I have had it. Picture included. Thanks

IMG_2313 (resized).jpgIMG_2313 (resized).jpg
#12809 2 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

You have a 2.0. 2.0 has Ethernet cables vs red green in and out data cables

Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chopper36.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only?tu=chopper36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.