image (resized).jpg
767a905f-f768-44f4-b3e3-b2998967ff3c_text.gif
Photo Mar 30 2024, 5 42 30 PM (resized).jpg
20240316_125739 (resized).jpg
20240314_221748 (resized).jpg
20240314_215727 (resized).jpg
841FD4A1-7C8E-4E32-973D-DD8D05C4902E (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (10 years ago)

Post #2584 Fan Replacement details Posted by bhwolf (7 years ago)

Post #7017 How to tell if your WOZ has 2.0 boards Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #7022 Balls not making it to shooter lane from trough - Fix Posted by LTG (5 years ago)

Post #7126 Location of the latest software update/version Posted by mavantix (5 years ago)

Post #7128 Update 7.01 notes - released April 16, 2019 Posted by thewool (5 years ago)

Post #7752 Fan Replacement how to and links Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #11015 Adjustment advice for the monkey Posted by LTG (3 years ago)

Post #12537 7.03 Code Release Posted by bobukcat (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billycrna.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4780 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Tried upgrading to 6.60, followed the instructions 100%, but when I checked it still said 6.50.
Should I format my USB stick and try again? Use a different USB? What am I doing wrong?

For whatever reason, when I did the download, there was another woz_update folder IN my woz_update folder. I had to delete 1 of them and THEN the update worked. Maybe this is the case? Either way, I hope you get it figured out.

1 week later
#4853 6 years ago

I added a sound filter, per JJP, to filter a lot of static. I've done 3 updates to the machine. Now, when I plug in head phones, I can barely hear any audio. Even if I max out the volume. Anyone think it's the filter that may be causing this?
Also, did the machine audio use to mute when you plug in the head phones? I can't remember.

#4856 6 years ago
Quoted from check_switch_26:

The "mute" button on the front of the coin door will turn off the main speakers. (There is a slide switch inside the coin door on the headphone control board that can disable this function.)
Check on the coin door muting first. Otherwise, double-check all the audio connections inside the game. A loose plug will also give results as you describe.
--Ted

Thanks buddy! Sometimes I forget that to tinker with this machine is OK. It's such a thing of beauty, that I sometimes forget to just explore it.

1 week later
#4906 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I had to replace the coil for the drop target. Is the metal bracket suppose to begin this position in front of the switch?

What symptoms were you having? Mine is acting weird too.

1 week later
#4989 6 years ago

Is there some inadvertent connection between those wires and something else?

2 weeks later
#5021 6 years ago

Quick question: My lockdown bar has quite a bit of play in it. From the day I unboxed it, it has been this way. Anyone else have this issue? And, if so, how did you rectify it? Thanks!

#5025 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Two brass screws on top of the lockdown bar receiver are used to adjust the sliding mechanism that holds the lockdown bar down so you can make it looser or tighter.
LTG : )

Thank you sir! I should have just PM'd you! LOL

1 year later
#8237 4 years ago

Forgive me, I've been away for a while. Am I reading the 7.0 update correctly? The Winged monkey is disabled? What is the reason for that? thanks all! *Billy

#8239 4 years ago

One more question, why are the WOZ YBR editions so expensive? What am I missing?

4 months later
#9431 4 years ago

This was probably covered somewhere, but I can't seem to find the topic. I have a RRWOZ will 2.0 boards and the latest code installed. My crystal ball frequently starts out fine and then goes black or shows a boot up screen. Is there a solution to this issue? Is it physical or just programming? Thank you!

#9474 4 years ago

Before I start tearing apart my Woz to diagnose these issues, I thought I'd post about it here first. While playing over the holiday break with my nephew, the machine would randomly lose power to the flippers. Once the ball drained, Rescue multiball would start (just for a moment), the winged monkey would come halfway down and then go back up and then the drained ball sequence would start, showing scores and such. Any ideas where to start with this madness? Thank you!

#9478 4 years ago
Quoted from Sciddleybop1980:

I had an issue once when the flippers would die. Turned out to be a loose connector on the main board in that metal case thing. Check those

Awesome! I'll start there. Thanks guys!

2 weeks later
#9597 4 years ago

My Rainbow targets have decided to go dark. I've checked the connections and they seem good. Theres a grin light under the plastic that is on, but the LED's are not functioning. Any thoughts? Thanks all.

#9599 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

W10 LED board failed. ( if you don't have the 2.0 LED boards. )
LTG : )

Before I order a new one, Could this be a fuse? Also, I just received and replaced the single LED under the cowardly Lion rollover and the new LED is not the same color as the rest of the play field. Is that just the way it is, or is there something that I need to do? thank you!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

14,685 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

13,000 (OBO)
$ 16.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billycrna.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only?tu=billycrna and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.