767a905f-f768-44f4-b3e3-b2998967ff3c_text.gif
Photo Mar 30 2024, 5 42 30 PM (resized).jpg
20240316_125739 (resized).jpg
20240314_221748 (resized).jpg
20240314_215727 (resized).jpg
841FD4A1-7C8E-4E32-973D-DD8D05C4902E (resized).png
3D72BC84-0D17-44A1-B683-A17D4B722FF3 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (10 years ago)

Post #2584 Fan Replacement details Posted by bhwolf (7 years ago)

Post #7017 How to tell if your WOZ has 2.0 boards Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #7022 Balls not making it to shooter lane from trough - Fix Posted by LTG (5 years ago)

Post #7126 Location of the latest software update/version Posted by mavantix (5 years ago)

Post #7128 Update 7.01 notes - released April 16, 2019 Posted by thewool (5 years ago)

Post #7752 Fan Replacement how to and links Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #11015 Adjustment advice for the monkey Posted by LTG (3 years ago)

Post #12537 7.03 Code Release Posted by bobukcat (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I am probably going to release a 3.0 full for simplicity and ease real soon.

NOOOOOO!!! There go my high scores again!

EDIT: Oh, yeah...that's the version I'm running already. Never mind. Too much wine...

5 years later
#9909 4 years ago
#9914 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

That was a bit uncalled for...

Thanks for your wisdom, enlightenment, and input, Mrs. Houdini. We know your husband will be selling at least one since you've been banned from buying the other mod (that he would have just bought to use as a template for his work). Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Now...how about that awesome WOZ machine, eh? (Notice how deftly I return the thread back on topic...)

1 month later
#10030 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Let's not get carried away here. While I appreciate the kind words. Many, many people help others here.
I hate being singled out and slighting others who help to.
LTG : )

Lloyd is literally the only reason I know how to fix pinball machines, or know how to do restorations, or am even in this hobby to begin with. If he didn't give me the confidence to fix my first machine (a WOZ), I wouldn't be nearly as knowledgeable about the hobby as I am.

None of the other people around here have done anything to help. Not one. It's all been Lloyd, and nothing but.

I'll die whispering his name in obeisance.

1 month later
#10492 3 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Its a lot more expensive too!

Well, at least I'm glad you can finally admit it's nicer. And quality costs money, especially when there's no 3D printing involved.

1 week later
#10559 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I wasted over an hour jacking things up and down.

(That's never a waste, btw...)

2 weeks later
#10716 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yes, WOZ is a great game and a lot of fun. However, just an observation as this is your First pin and only pin you may want try some of the other Thousands of amazing games that are out there before deciding this is the only one lol. I will bet Every person on this forum felt the exact same about their First pin. Only space and $$$$ will confirm that decision.

WOZ was my first pin, and I still feel the same way as him.

1 week later
#10830 3 years ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

I wish the guy in New York wasn't a butthead with me moving it out of his basement with a spiral staircase. Unfortunately California is too far. But thanks.

Wait a sec...I have a spiral staircase to my basement but I also have a Bilco entrance. This guy doesn't have any Bilco entrance to his basement? That's a really dickish design for a house. How can you get anything up and down?

Here's an idea for you: Offer him $7200 and tell him he has to move it up the stairs and he's liable for any damage, and it's a deal. If nobody else feels like schlepping the machine up the stairs with his stupid proviso, I bet he circles back to you and takes the deal.

2 months later
#11261 3 years ago

It looks like you put Trump's hair on those huts.

Be patient; I think gouveia has something wonderful cooked up in that super-creative brain of his to deal with the munchkin huts. Should be coming down the pike sometime this decade.

2 months later
#11525 3 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Good info. But wow, thats like unbelievably hard.
Found this on youtube. This guy is amazing.

Thank you.

#11528 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

That Karl DeAngelo guy is pretty good too!

2 weeks later
#11649 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

JJP Part Number 17-000001-00
Display Name/Code 17-000001-00 0.96" OLED Screen
Email [email protected]

This is why JJP tech support is ridiculously awesome. Do you think you'd ever see a Stern rep pop in with part numbers and their contact info?

#11659 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I can only imagine what the reaction was when this game was shown in 2012. People must have thought this was something from the future. Insane
[quoted image]

Thats what I thought when I saw it in Vegas at the PHOF. So I bought one as my first game and got roped into this hobby. Damned WOZ.

2 months later
#12139 3 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

Upgraded to Steve’s

...and that's all you really need to know...

If you have the stock witch, ANY witch is an upgrade, IMO. GLWTS!!!

#12141 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I must be the one person who likes the stock witch tube. She can't get bashed up in there.

How would your witch get bashed up? My ball has never left the playfield coming off the upper right flipper.

PS - If you had Steve's witch mod, you wouldn't be saying that btw...

#12153 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Interesting, thanks. Will do some research and compare, but I doubt I’ll rip out the Pinball Mods witch because it’s bad ass!

You will if you ever see Steve's in person. For starters, it's not 3D printed.

#12158 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

It's a moot point. Steve's is limited and if you aren't already on the list to get one then you can't get it.
I am waiting for my witch from Steve and I have the pinball-mods one in the meantime. I can't compare yet but once I have both I will be able to see the diff.

Agreed. But he was talking about comparing...not what's available.

2 months later
#12412 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

IMO everything about the YBR is nicer than the other models.

...except the yellow.

#12423 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Dont forget about the "Green Edition" that was made, I believe, specifically for Automated Services... Its essentially the same as ECLE, but doesnt have direct cabinet printing and does not have the wooden apron.

And the green isn't the same, either. The thing looks like Frankenwoz.

#12432 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Actually, it is. I own one

I've seen it. And it's not. And I own a real green one.

#12434 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Well again, you are wrong. First, before I purchased one, I spoke with a representative at Jersey Jack and I was informed of the differences. Color certainly is not one. Also, I had a new rails painted by a 3rd party person and he got the paint code of the ECLE from JJP, and its a perfect match.
Sorry, not sure what you have seen, but you are in fact wrong.
I dont have a yellow. I was commenting on how nice they are.

Hey! Let's keep downvoting each other some more! I'm right. And I'm also done because this is a "broken record" or "take it to PM" moderation thing, and I've been so well-behaved lately. And I have no idea what you mean by AGAIN I'm wrong. I'd love to know what I've said that's wrong in the past. That Gouveia's mods are better than the ones you bought? That's a pretty well-known fact. But I'm done now.

1 month later
#12607 2 years ago

Just installed the new code (7.03?). My machine doesn't play the awesome attract music at the end of the game like it used to. Is there a setting I have to set with this new code? I saved all my settings to USB first and restored them, but this is the only thing it's not doing like it used to.

3 weeks later
#12661 2 years ago

My (E) Rescue target is shot. Does anybody have a link to the replacement standup target for that? I punch in the number (19-9000-03) at Marco and Pinball Life, but no dice. Also...I'm guessing I'd have to replace the target decal as well?

#12663 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-oblong-stand-up-targets.html Get orange.

My game doesn't have decals, so if yours is an aftermarket one or a JJP one. Yes, you'll have to figure out what and find it.
LTG : )

Thanks, Lloyd! You're right...the decals were aftermarket and it was just an orange target. I really appreciate your help...again!

#12666 2 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Did the plastic on the standup break? I'm trying to figure out how a basic standup target like that could fail.

It was wonky for a while, registering as always open. Just tapping on it would get it to work again, but now it's completely failed. The wiring underneath and all connections seem to be fine, so I can only assume it's the switch itself that has somehow gone bad. But yeah...I definitely see what you're saying.

2 months later
#12835 2 years ago

I keep checking for the 2.0 kit to come in on JJP's website, but it's always out of stock.

1 month later
#12977 2 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

My game currently has 7.02 code. Can I install just 7.04 or do I need to install 7.03 first?. Is it even worth the bother?
Thanks

Did they ever fix the attract mode music at the end of the game that went away on 7.03? If not, I still have to roll back to 7.02...otherwise I'll go to 7.04. Really annoying...

2 months later
#13133 2 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

B
A ruby red is worth more than an emerald city because the boards are updated.

What if you have an ECLE that's worked perfectly for 7 years? Not sure that statement is always accurate.

#13136 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I dont like the updated light kit.
Its too dim for me.

I was gonna say that...then decided to just let it go.

1 month later
#13276 2 years ago

For those of you still getting end of game music, what version of code are you on? Ever since I loaded my last version, the menu says it should be on, but it's not playing at the end of games. I thought this was a bug they were supposed to fix.

#13279 2 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

My game is behaving the same as yours, same code, same settings. Curious though, do you have Wi-Fi / Scorbit connectivity, I do?

No. I haven't even configured that stuff...no interest. I'll have to reinstall and see if that fixes it.

1 year later
#14609 1 year ago

Anybody know what the situation is for buying a complete light board replacement set? OR...is anybody selling their 7.5 set after they did the swap? Not sure which route I want to take, but my 7.5 has been bulletproof so far. I just think it would be a good move to have some backups...

7 months later
#14977 5 months ago

Anybody have a Rainbow LED board they can sell me? I have the 7v versions, I believe...the ones with the daughterboard in them that came out before the 2.0 versions were re-engineered. I do have the entire 2.0 set but don't want to have to install the whole thing yet...I don't have the time!

Let me know if anyone is willing to sell me one. Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 5.00
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.