Topic Stats

• 8,275 posts - Hot topic!
  • 487 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 minute ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 225 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,118 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190720_160152 (resized).jpg
mod (resized).jpg
20190718_191219 (resized).jpg
4741F63D-F135-42C9-B0BB-888567F1B131 (resized).jpeg
20190712_000302 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
347B3C48-42E8-4EEE-822E-630BF0BD5DAF (resized).jpeg
6A2218E4-EF02-4727-8153-039F8E88A7C1 (resized).jpeg
3FDAFEE2-D8F7-4214-A954-7CD86721FDEE (resized).jpeg
9A4D5398-EFC8-4210-B959-A803E9602B79 (resized).jpeg
2E4F4B08-F33B-43BD-A070-D75238B293B9 (resized).jpeg
20190710_004635 (resized).jpg
20190708_180633 (resized).jpg
799603ED-3905-4458-B545-286D3550CC78 (resized).jpeg
6F62118B-EB94-42D9-8E47-8426D3CF0C97 (resized).jpeg
71A414B2-6083-4954-B5C0-93CE195712F1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (5 years ago)

Post #2584 Fan Replacement details Posted by bhwolf (2 years ago)

Post #7017 How to tell if your WOZ has 2.0 boards Posted by f3honda4me (3 months ago)

Post #7022 Balls not making it to shooter lane from trough - Fix Posted by LTG (3 months ago)

Post #7126 Location of the latest software update/version Posted by mavantix (3 months ago)

Post #7128 Update 7.01 notes - released April 16, 2019 Posted by thewool (3 months ago)

Post #7752 Fan Replacement how to and links Posted by f3honda4me (48 days ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apinballwiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4036 2 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Rad Cals look fantastic. Super shiny. Not sure they're worth $400 or whatever they cost though. Go used. $1000 is a lot of scratch.

I agree!

3 weeks later
#4146 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Game is a masterpiece imho

Is it ever!!!!!

#4149 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Everyone knows red is the best!

Red Rules!

3 weeks later
#4220 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I checked all the cables, and connectors and nothing looks out of sorts. Although its difficult seeing under the castle play field where the castle flipper is located. I'm thinking about replacing F702 along with those other two fuses, and see if that fixes the problem. What are your thoughts?

Wouldn't hurt!

1 week later
#4271 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Great advice. It works now. Didn't realize that until now. Got to love this website. So many knowledgeable people

Yes, a lot of awesome individuals in this forum, one of the best I've ever been involved with, and I've been around!

2 months later
#4498 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

What are the Rescue MB rules? I’ve not got there yet.

Here's a link to a rule sheet that goes over much...

http://papa.org/wp-content/uploads/WOZ-Rulesheet-Version-1-26.pdf

#4537 1 year ago

I developed a problem with my WOZ yesterday. First when I powered the game up none of the playfield lights would come on. A reboot got them back on except for the first T in Toto. Reseated connectors to and from board 25 to no avail, although for a brief moment I thought I saw it come on. Replaced it with a spare board I had (not 100% it was good since it was left over by the previous owner) and it still didn't work. I then noticed that the led on board 26 was off, I think the throne room led according to the manual. In my attempt to reseat the cables I managed to somehow break one of them. Besides ordering another cable and at least one new GI board can anyone suggest if I should order anything else, or how to further diagnose the problem once I get the cable to do so? I'm really not too good in this...

2 weeks later
#4601 1 year ago

Hi

I just noticed there is a usb stick plugged into the computer case with my games serial number on it - is this for Pindemption? Thank you.

#4604 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Security dongle - game won’t boot without it.

Quoted from LTG:

Probably not. You need that or the game won't check serial number and stuff and boot up.
If you buy Pindemption, you get a new one of those the swap with the dongle you have now.
You can see if Pindemption is an option in your software and turn it on, if it is. I would back up settings first. Because if you disable Pindemption and go back to normal WOZ, a lot of crap is messed up.
LTG : )

Thank you. Pindemption is showing as an option in the presets. Backed up settings, went back to Pindemption option and it allowed me to choose and install it. After doing so and backing out of the menus to the attract mode there were no ticket animations, and when I started a game it played like a standard one except the monkey was disabled and high scores were not displayed from what I could tell. Not sure what this means, I would have thought if Pindemption wasn't available it wouldn't have given me the option to install it....

#4606 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

If it disabled the monkey. It did a lot more. Like you can only coin up for one credit at a time. And other stuff I forget but you'll discover.
No idea on attract mode.

Oh man that doesn't sound good...

Out of curiosity does this mean that I do have Pindemption and it's possibly corrupt or something or is the menu option available on everyone's machine and should be avoided unless you're sure you have Pindemption? Thank you again...

#4608 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Something is corrupted.
I don't believe the menu option is there unless your game has the Pindemption dongle.

Makes sense. Thank you for all your help Lloyd, really appreciate it!

#4610 1 year ago
Quoted from merccat:

I will have to look but I think I have the “install pindemption” option in my menus but I don’t have pindemption... I understood it as it installing a set of presets for pindemption mode but not turning on the mode itself... so if thats what it is then those settings probably would corrupt a game without pindemption.

Please do, I'd be curious if it does as what you say makes sense too.

#4612 1 year ago
Quoted from merccat:

So yes... Install Pindemption is a preset package you can select from the presets. One of the values it sets is to disable the monkey mech. You should be OK selecting one of the other presets to install such as home.

Okay, it's like you said then. Thank you for checking.

#4656 1 year ago

This may sound kind of dumb but when you push the black button in the coin door to get into the menus are the playfield lights all suppose to turn white? Kind of annoying because there's a hum coming from the speakers when this happens. I would think that the playfield lights would go out when going into menus. Thank you!

2 weeks later
#4859 1 year ago

Merry Christmas to all! Have a question regarding my playfield glass. The top of the glass is chipped. Can't see it with the glass installed, but what concerns me is I think the playfield glasses are tempered, and if so wouldn't the chip make the glass no longer safe if a ball impacted it or something?

1 month later
#5026 1 year ago

Have a question on the bolts on the backbox hinge assembly. On the left side the bolt and black bushing on the other side are flush to the hinge and cabinet, while on the right side there's about a half inch gap on both sides. Tried tapping together with a hammer but didn't seem to budge. Is this normal? If not how can I rectify it? Thank you in advance!

#5038 1 year ago
Quoted from apinballwiz:

Have a question on the bolts on the backbox hinge assembly. On the left side the bolt and black bushing on the other side are flush to the hinge and cabinet, while on the right side there's about a half inch gap on both sides. Tried tapping together with a hammer but didn't seem to budge. Is this normal? If not how can I rectify it? Thank you in advance!

I assume the separation shouldn't be there, not sure if it is something that screws together or crimps, first time I ran into this and don't want to mess anything up.

#5040 1 year ago
Quoted from merccat:

They screw together, I believe using an alan wrench. You’ll likely need one on each side. If it feels tight don’t force it as it might be cross-threaded, if that happens try backing it out a bit before retightening

Thank you for your response. There's nowhere to use a tool on the outside bolt as the surface is solid, will try turning the one on the inner side as you suggest.

#5043 1 year ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Don't know if it's considered "normal", but for what it's worth, mine is like that too. 11/2016 build.

Quoted from pinstadium:

It is normal on mine too 7/2014 build, the right side it not flush but left one is. Seems like it's all okay and just a production process.

Thank you both - feel better leaving well-enough alone now, and it appears to be tight.

1 week later
#5076 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone have their game rest on them....had it on the other night. Came back in gameroom and the lcd was black and it said "No Signal". Happened once more. I updated code yesterday so Ill see if this corrects it....Its a regular edition I think a few years old.
thx

Might be a loose cable somewhere that carries signal to monitor

#5078 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

How snug is the backglass on Woz?....I tried to lift the backglass and it really seemed almost impossible to slide up...Am I doing something wrong?

Nope..just work with it a bit and it will cooperate.

1 week later
#5129 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Congrats!
The timing of the Munchkin arm is easily adjustable in settings.

Should the value be increased or decreased? On my game when one ball is locked and a second gets shot in it sometimes knocks both balls into playfield instead of one.

#5135 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

The numbers relate to how long the bar stays up.
So smaller numbers to stop a ball from rolling out.

Got it. Thank you!

1 month later
#5293 1 year ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

I do. Love them. Looks perfect, like it should have been there NIB! I can post a pic later.

And Modfather is awesome to deal with. Top notch.

#5298 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinbear:

Mike from Automated Service and Jack made it right. WOZ 2.0 is on the way for exchange.
Last weekend was a busy moment for Pinball Distributors and JJP because of TPF.
I sent out the email to Mike and Jack on Friday. Jack replied me immediately, Mike replied me on Monday (not too late, but Jack is super fast ...)
They both want to give me a WOZ 2.0 for replacement and they did it.
Mike found a WOZ and make sure it has 2.0 light board. I got the tracking number on the new shipment from Automated Service.
Great service from both sides. I am sure that I will still get the next pinball from Mike and it will be POTG or JJP5 from JJP.
Happy customer now.
Thanks.

Glad to hear it, I knew things would be set right for you.

#5300 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

If the problem returns. I'd clean off the old grease and put on new.

What grease do you recommend?

#5304 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Any light grease. I use one for the chain drive on garage door openers.

Thank you!

2 weeks later
#5369 1 year ago

Been looking for something to fill the space between the speakers. Found this on eBay, think it looks pretty sharp - what do you think?

C69C55CC-8594-4EB4-AF47-08282FC7FFD9 (resized).jpeg

#5373 1 year ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

I went with a more stock look myself

That looks awesome! May I ask where you got it?

1 month later
#5439 1 year ago

7500 is not too bad a price for a low play ECLE huo

Agreed, seems reasonable to me

2 months later
#5779 1 year ago

I added some purple spots to mine attched to the regular GI and it seems enough for a lot less than the pinstadium lights.
Plus it works with the code.

Is that difficult to do?

#5781 1 year ago

Not really just use 12v leds.

Can you post a pic as to where you placed these spots?

#5783 1 year ago

I have two spots on the top of each sling and one set of two just below the trees.
They are not too hard to install on top of a couple of hex posts.
You can move them around and put them wherever you see fit.
You can get either the silver spotlights or the black ones I think the black ones look better.

Cool...thank you sir!

1 week later
#5834 12 months ago
Quoted from adol75:

Is there some things I can check prior to removing the playfield ? It's annoying but still playable, so if I can diagnose without removing it then I can wait for the spare part(s) to arrive and do the job in a day.

Long shot, but check to see if the orange flipper rubber isn’t rubbing against the castle wall. Look for orange dust in the area. Happened to me, had to dremal off a small portion of wall where it was rubbing. Otherwise there’s probably a mechanical problem as Lloyd pointed out.

#5848 11 months ago

Keep calling, they can be busy.
Mornings have been good for me, call sales and get transferred a couple times also.
Create a suppport ticket it you want.
With a little persistence I always get through, would never wait 2 weeks, I would just hammer them on the phone.

Agreed. I've found JJP customer service to be second to none.

2 weeks later
#5905 11 months ago
Quoted from boomgopinball:

Have a few 7.5v led cables that are flaky. Planning on getting some new ones. Any clue what they run? I didnt see them listed in the jjp store.

I believe they ran around $8 each when I ordered them. Need to call JJP to place order.

1 week later
#5972 11 months ago
Quoted from T7:

NEW Interactive Wizard of Oz Game Guide: http://pinballzoo.com/Games/GameTips?id=885
- Shot Map displays info for selected rule
- Optimized for Cell Phones
Please check it out[quoted image]

Awesome!!!

4 weeks later
#6079 10 months ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Only after they raised the price $500 and included the printed manual and Invisiglass, both were originally options. I know because mine did not come with the manual and I paid to get the glass.

This is correct.

4 weeks later
#6178 9 months ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

I bought my RR, nib, 10-14, low number. They gave a cd for instructions. Had to pay to have it copied to a book. Still very happy with mine.

Same here, but I purchased manual. Worthwhile investment!

1 week later
#6210 8 months ago

Happens to me too, including the jibberish the crystal ball displays sometimes. As long as a reset continues to correct it and it doesn’t happen often you’re good to go.

1 week later
#6261 8 months ago

I paid in full years before it was built and received it about 4 months into production.
It has the latest board set prior to 2.0.
I have had zero large board failures but lost 3 single led boards.
I have replaced 6 castle motors.
I have rebuilt the flippers 4 times each.
I have replaced the sparkly flipper bats twice.
I replaced the right castle door the last time I put a motor in. It was pretty beat up but not ruined.
Last week I replaced both flipper bushings they were both broken (probably for awhile).
1.5 million and 1.3 million flipper cycles in the audits.
The game plays perfectlty and looks new. But it lacks the crispness of a NIB game.
I'm weighing the price of restoration vs playfield replacement.
The game hasn't moved since I set it up. It gets about 5 or 7 plays a day.
Most interesting is that pinballgoddess is complaining that the flippers are too strong and the game is faster after the bushings were replaced lol.
They must have been broken for awhile and I didnt catch it.
One other thing of note, she very much prefers perfect play flipper rubbers on this game. I have all of the available types and if I put the wrong ones I hear about it immediately lol

Just wondering, if the game plays perfectly and looks new is it worth the trouble and expense to do what you’re proposing? I’d do what I could in tweaks and adjustments to get that crispness back as much as possible, and just play the game into the ground. Otherwise I would just sell your game and get another - you should be able to get good return on a game in condition like yours. Just my 2 cents worth...

3 weeks later
#6353 7 months ago
Quoted from Palmer:

So 6800 is
pretty good for a Standard edition? Jus want to make sure you are not talking about ECLE and I am comparing apples to apples.
Thanks!

I think so.

3 weeks later
#6406 6 months ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Thanks for the reply. No reset button in sight. I read this and the related threads and reseated all the relevant connectors. Now I get the same error message as at the very end of the following thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/help-no-signal-on-wozrr
Essentially, the message says that all settings were reset to default values, and to press F1 to run setup and F2 to load default values and run setup.
Any further ideas are appreciated. The thread linked above did not end in any resolution to this error message.

If I’m not mistaken, you need to connect a USB keyboard to the game and hit F2 as instructed to load default and run setup.

2 weeks later
#6455 6 months ago

I've noticed that while my game is in attract mode that at times there will be a screeching type sound coming from the speakers which lasts for about a second. I don't think I've heard it during game play. Sure hope this isn't an indication of a problem brewing - any thoughts on what may be causing this? Thank you for any input!

#6480 6 months ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

I hope this grows roots and stays for a long time, just like my Hobbit.

It will, no worries on that front!

#6501 6 months ago
Quoted from Wanderers:

Having just purchased a WOZ and thoroughly enjoying it might I add. I have encountered a few minor issues of
which I have overcome and delt with myself. I now find one of the major LED circuit boards gone, ahh. Having tried emailing and phoning JJP direct on numerous occasions to see if there’s any compensation on this, as the games had very little use.
I am finding this an impossible task every extension goes straight to answer machine, and not one email iv sent had had a response over this issue. Either they are extremely busy selling pinball machines or they can’t be bothered dealing with me. Has anyone elts experienced this???

Phone is definitely the way to go, I usually get a response within a day or two. Not sure why you haven’t gotten a response but I’m sure they’re not purposely ignoring you. Just keep at it, you’ll get a response. JJP service is second to none.

#6532 6 months ago
Quoted from apinballwiz:

I've noticed that while my game is in attract mode that at times there will be a screeching type sound coming from the speakers which lasts for about a second. I don't think I've heard it during game play. Sure hope this isn't an indication of a problem brewing - any thoughts on what may be causing this? Thank you for any input!

Well I guess I found the problem. The big bundle of cables were on the bottom speaker, moved it away and haven’t heard the sound. Go figure!

3 weeks later
#6671 5 months ago

Anyone know how many Ruby Reds were actually produced?

#6717 5 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Hey folks -
is there a known issue with WOZ losing its music after it's been on for a while? I keep coming in to play a game and there's no sound. Mute button is not pushed. I reboot the game and it comes back. This is after 4 or 5 hours (at least) of it being on.

Had this same problem. Cleaned the audio plugs with rubbing alcohol and crimped them a little for a tighter connection, problem hasn't come back.

#6719 5 months ago
Quoted from coz6:

Yes but on old code you on the latest?

I’m actually still on 6.06 because of me being lazy to do the update. There were a couple of changes to the audio in updates that didn’t quite match his problem but still a good idea to update anyway just in case. Thanks for the reminder!

2 weeks later
#6792 4 months ago
Quoted from adol75:

I posted that question in the wrong thread, moving it here. I lubricated the monkey and the witch, It was a very good idea as my monkey doesn't have problems catching the ball anymore and it doesn't make any noise moving.
I wanted to lubricate the castle doors, if they need it, but looking at them I dont know where or how to lubricate them. Help appreciated

I'd like to lube my monkey mech too, may I ask exactly what part of the mech gets lubricated?

#6799 4 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Too much information.

See picture. Red arrow points to threaded rod and smooth rod he rides on. If you lube it, clean off the old first.
LTG : )[quoted image]

Much appreciated as always!!!

3 weeks later
#6931 3 months ago

Automated updated their older stock with 2.0 kits. I too have an escalera bought from Flip n Out and love it. Congrats on the new game!

So these weren't factory installed?

#7015 3 months ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Thinking of picking up this WoZ, would it have 2.0 light boards based on this build date?
[quoted image]

Afraid not. unless it had a 2.0 conversion kit installed by a prior owner.

#7046 3 months ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Interesting, I seem to recall reading this as I was contemplating selling my WOZECLE (prior to upgrading to 2.0 LED) for a RR and understood this to be one of the changes.

No, just the 2.0 boards and circuitry change, nothing else.

1 week later
#7155 3 months ago
Quoted from thanhdlam1985:

Hey guys! I just purchased a brand new WOZ RR 75th anniversary pinball from Michael at pinballs.com, however, i notice everything seemed to be opened already. I've seen several unboxing of the WOZRR and the accessories such as balls, extra parts are all sealed in sections, but mines came opened and all placed in a zip loc bag. It also arrived without the topper. Also, in the unboxing videos of the brand new machine, the playfield suppose to have a protective plastic on it that you have to peel, but mines didn't have that. I'm a little disappointed that I paid for a brand new pinball, but it seems like it was previously opened. Does this happen often that the company would open to test the machine before shipping to their customers or did they send me a floor model and sold it as new? I am new to the pinball community and this is my first pinball. So I'm not sure if this is something that happens often. Please advise and let me know how to tell if my pinball machine is brand new or previously used. Thank you!

I think you purchased a floor model. Seems to be what he had advertised on website for a bit. Not necessarily a bad thing!

#7159 3 months ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

It is if he paid $9500 plus shipping for it!

Agreed. The only Ruby Reds he had at least on his website were clearly described as Floor Models. Only his green ones were NIB.

#7182 3 months ago
Quoted from mtp78:

You might have purchased mine I traded in 2 months ago...It was in pristine condition, He told me he was going to convert to 2.0 system and put up for sale. when was the game made?

Think you're referring to a purchase made by thanhdlam1985, I just commented on it.

#7211 3 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Sadly, I have to leave the club a second time - expenses and taxes got me this year, so I’d prefer to have the cushion
Located in Arlington, VA, $8100 ruby red. 2.0 boards Feb 2017 build date. PM me with an offer. Will trade for STTNG, JD (+cash)
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-wizard-of-oz-56

Bummer that you're leaving. GLWS.

2 weeks later
#7349 76 days ago
Quoted from avspin:

I have #1460, bought last year, 2.0 boards.
Just curious as I don't plan to sell it ever.

Very wise decision!

2 weeks later
#7600 57 days ago
Quoted from adol75:

My throne room doens't light up anymore. Looking closer at the led, I see a very dim green light. Is there anything to check ? Or do I need to get a new led strip ?

Probably the strip went bad, they fail somewhat frequently. You could check the voltage going to it - I want to say 12 volts but I don’t recall offhand, best to check the manual. Fortunately replacement led strips are rather inexpensive. Good luck!

#7620 55 days ago
Quoted from thanhdlam1985:

I installed my first mod on my WOZ RR. I added a second screen on the apron. No cutting or drilling. It was so easy![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Details please!!!

1 week later
#7824 44 days ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Hello everyone, I am new to the Woz Family. I purchased a Ruby Red edition and loving every minute of it. It was a bumpy road in the beginning with the machine not powering on right, had tons and tons of awesome help from the JJP team and I have to say they are the best. Also had tons of help from fellow Pinside members, great people and very helpful. In the end it turned out to be my house power and all I needed was a dedicated circuit all by its self. Now it plays perfectly. I do have a few questions.
1. I noticed when I am playing a game and the monkey comes down to capture the ball, does the ball stay captured or is it released instantly? Mine the ball is released instantly
2. Ball lock, when the ball is locked or 2 balls locked sometimes it releases a ball out of nowhere when I am playing and then end up with 2 balls. Just wondering if this is normal stuff[quoted image]

Welcome to the club! I’m sure your issues will be corrected in no time, tons of good and helpful people in this group!

1 week later
#7888 30 days ago
Quoted from adamross:

This is even more absurd.
ebay.com link » Mtv Moon Man Slash Guns And Roses 1987 1988 Welcome To The Jungle Gnr</blockquote

#7931 26 days ago
Quoted from sonambulo:

I'm thinking of buying an ECLE version of WOZ pinball, but the seller told me that the machine is running the 7,5V light boards. The seller said that he didn't had any issue with the lighting.
Should I be worried if I finally get it?

I wouldn't, have the same boards and except for a questionable GI board I've been good. Buy it and you'll love it!

1 week later
#7983 18 days ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Just arrived on my front porch. My machine will live on forever!!
I am guessing these have cured long enough I am going to spray on some Spray Max 2X gloss and buff the crap out of them and store them away, lol. Some day I'll do the swap. Can't wait to have shiny, buttery smooth playfields. My main playfield is dull and I know the only way I'm getting it back is to machine polish it, so might as well just do the swap. My munchkin playfield got hit with too many airballs so it's beat up, has cliffy on it now. One day my game will be pristine![quoted image]

Where did you get these Harry? Been thinking about getting a spare Munchkinland playfield for my game.

1 week later
#8088 11 days ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Cool, I figured that probably wasn't a very popular need/question. I doubt many people get as deep in to that as I did. I'm going to study the manual a bit.

Is there a manual for the YBR and Wonka? Can't find it on the JJP website.

#8091 11 days ago

YBR is incorporated into the regular WOZ manual. Wonka not yet.

Thank you!

#8191 7 days ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

I very happily joined the WOZ RR club today. The machine is a work of art and, IMHO, combines the best of old school pinball (skilled shots to targets) and state-of-the art toys. Very special thanks to the Pinsider I got it from.

I couldn't have put it any better, bulls eye!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, TX
$ 189.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apinballwiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside