767a905f-f768-44f4-b3e3-b2998967ff3c_text.gif
Photo Mar 30 2024, 5 42 30 PM (resized).jpg
20240316_125739 (resized).jpg
20240314_221748 (resized).jpg
20240314_215727 (resized).jpg
841FD4A1-7C8E-4E32-973D-DD8D05C4902E (resized).png
3D72BC84-0D17-44A1-B683-A17D4B722FF3 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (10 years ago)

Post #2584 Fan Replacement details Posted by bhwolf (7 years ago)

Post #7017 How to tell if your WOZ has 2.0 boards Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #7022 Balls not making it to shooter lane from trough - Fix Posted by LTG (5 years ago)

Post #7126 Location of the latest software update/version Posted by mavantix (5 years ago)

Post #7128 Update 7.01 notes - released April 16, 2019 Posted by thewool (5 years ago)

Post #7752 Fan Replacement how to and links Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #11015 Adjustment advice for the monkey Posted by LTG (3 years ago)

Post #12537 7.03 Code Release Posted by bobukcat (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballomatic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

254 posts in this topic match your search for posts by Pinballomatic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#2997 7 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Tried playing today. Rubber broke on the upper kicker.

Turn down the coil strength so the rubber will last longer. Also, if you're careful, you can replace the rubber without removing munchkinland.

1 week later
#3022 7 years ago

What I know for certain is that the playfield pictured in the post by 1quartershort is a Mirco. No question.

#3053 7 years ago

If all you want is to take off the actual trees, it's 2 nuts then lift them off the pegs.

#3064 7 years ago
Quoted from tp:

So I'm trying to update to latest code. As of right now I have the
unibutin file
and the woz 606iso version
on my USB stick. Am I ready to update?

Okay first things first. I would take another flash stick and backup your settings and high scores before 6.06 full install re-writes your hard drive. This is important for coil settings and house adjustments so you don't have to do all that stuff all over again.
Use the green menus - utilities and back up your settings first.
Then, if you've used unetbootin to build the flash stick correctly for 6.06, start from game power off and plug in the stick. The machine will re-write the hard drive. After it's over, power off machine, remove stick, power on, then utilities menu and restore backup.

2 weeks later
#3182 7 years ago

There is a 12v harness pigtail there in anticipation of the state fair balloon being lit, hence the adding of a "kit" or whatever is obvious; I personally like the balloon unlit but to each his own.

#3204 7 years ago

The original WOZ is built into an old TZ cabinet so it's the same width. For a replacement front lock down bar You might try to reach out to Terry at pinball life if it's a standard WOZ anyway.

#3231 7 years ago

Data cables are wired wrong somewhere. That is, they are running from a board to another board not anticipated by the computer. Rainbow is the end it's not there. Go to the spot where it goes from okay to off by one and then compare the data cables - how they are routed versus how the chart on the chassis lid says they should be routed. At that spot you'll find the mistake.

#3233 7 years ago

Correct. You need data cables for it too. The power cable looks like its there and tucked back out of the way.

#3235 7 years ago

Open a ticket on the support desk or just call Frank 732-364-9900 then press 1

#3238 7 years ago

They'll send you the part with the bracket together. You just mount it with one screw and plug in the cables, then turn it back on in the computer.

#3308 7 years ago

On the crystal ball and as long as you seat the cable tightly you don't necessarily need to reglue it.

#3349 7 years ago

They often put the sticker in the packing list envelope on the box. If you don't have it, email Jen and they'll make you another one.

#3406 7 years ago

Anyone can put in a help ticket you just fill out all the information including the serial number (not game number - serial number begins with 087--).
Be sure to put in a valid email address also. You have to sign up the first time with an email and create a password but that's at no cost.

#3450 7 years ago

And just to add, the WOZ 2.0 lighting is based on the Hobbit system but it is not identical to the Hobbit system. That is, it is not wire for wire, board for board the Hobbit system. It is more a derivative of the Hobbit setup. I doubt that clears anything up but I tried.

#3461 7 years ago

Basically that's right. Not that I'm trying to speak for Keith.

5 months later
#4159 6 years ago

Raise the back legs - game plays too slowly with the feet all the way down all the way around. I believe in the manual / setup instructions it says to spin the back feet up half way.
I wouldn't panic over the non start. There is no shut down period. One thing you could check - inside right front opposite the power switch is the silver cover with the line fuse on it. It has one of those push down and turn tops and is spring loaded. You can try reseating it to make sure it's down properly in place. Sometimes they aren't down correctly and thus the game will be dead only to work again once they are reseated in place.

1 week later
#4185 6 years ago

the most recent RRs made still have numbers

#4186 6 years ago

Make sure coil stop allen screws are tight. Move flipper in and out by hand and compare how that feels to a flipper that works properly see if you feel any resistance or rubbing or something impeding a nice smooth "thwack" when you hit the coil stop.

#4189 6 years ago

Make sure that you can pick the flipper up and move it slightly up and down (pretend you are trying to lift the flipper off completely from the top side) there should be slight up & down movement over the plastic bushing (feel the good flippers again first). If the flipper is down too tight, it will drag and slow the flipper down

#4190 6 years ago

oh duh - obvious - return spring is missing look around it fell or broke off

#4193 6 years ago

The customer never put it on, perhaps? The sticker usually comes in a packet on the shipping box if he bought it new.

#4198 6 years ago
Quoted from Grateful_Pin:

Thanks for the help PBmatic...now can I get it back together

You're welcome - it was merccat who noticed the spring missing while I was running through my checklist of stuff to try.

1 week later
#4211 6 years ago

Same fuse protects all 3 slingshots so see if they work.

#4214 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Per the manual it looks like its fuse F708 or F702...how do I check the fuse? should it have a specific resistance value? sorry I'm a newbie?

Playfield glass off, slide playfield forward to the second set of "feet", then flip up and rest it against the top front edge of the backbox so that it sits firmly and you can use both hands to work. Silver chassis lid off (loosen thumbscrews, slide lid from right to left and lift out). Machine power on. Close coin door to restore High Power. Look at I/O board (largest board, left side). There are 10 fuses in one row and 4 more in the row above that near the top edge of the board. Each fuse has a red LED light near it. Light on = fuse is almost certainly good. You can test a fuse with a meter also as long as you do it with the game power off. The four top fuse are the "main" fuses and the ones in the row below are the secondary fuses so losing a top one will not blow the secondaries necessarily but they will be dark too.

#4215 6 years ago

GMA fuses, slo-blo type (normal or fast blow will not work), amperages are listed on the end cap of the fuse and also in the manual. Change fuses ALWAYS with game power off. Power up game, watch fuse. If it blows right away there is something in the circuit that needs investigating and then get back to me and I'll help you.

#4221 6 years ago

I doubt all three are blown although it's possible. I'm thinking examine 702 with a meter or at least visually. Pull it out and look at it. If it's blown, the other two LEDs on 707 708 will be dark but those fuses may be good. Examine them too but don't mix them up. F702 is 10am 707 is 6.3amp and 708 is 5amp.

#4225 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Quick question everyone:
What exactly does "Monkey Magnet Sense" do? It's the only switch that is RED on my dedicated switch test, but everything seems to be working just fine (magnet works, ball is picked up, etc.)
Thanks!

Ball goes up the right orbit, if it is supposed to do so, magnet grabs ball, monkey starts down. Magnet sense is mounted behind the back panel right there, and senses the magnetic field telling the game that the ball is holding on the magnet. You can test it during the monkey device test. Coin door interlock must be pulled out so that magnet will energize when you roll the ball up there. Game MUST see right orbit enter opto AND right orbit made micro switches for it to turn on the magnet above the OZ lanes and start the sequence. NOTE: with the software as it is now, if the game fails to see the magnet sense switch even though the magnet may actually be holding the ball, it will still turn the monkey around part way down (it assumes the magnet failed to grab the ball so it sends the monkey back home) HOWEVER, if this happens three times, the software decides that the magnet sense switch must be faulty and tells the game to ignore it and just send the monkey on down regardless. There is a bowling alley around the corner from the factory that has one of the first 10 WOZ games made and it doesn't even have a monkey magnet sense switch installed (nor is the harness for it even present), yet aside from player 1 game 1 of each day when the machine is turned on, you wouldn't know it because the game ignores the magnet sense almost right away if it thinks there is a problem. True story!

1 week later
#4266 6 years ago

Right orbit: game needs to see the orbit entrance opto under the house playfield and then the right orbit made microswitch in order to activate the magnet and send the monkey down. Make sure the right orbit made rollover works with fast and slow rolled balls in switch test and or magnet sense test.

#4268 6 years ago

Nope it's plugged into the wrong spot on the opto control board underneath near the house. It should read as switch 16 in the white violet row 8. Go under and move the plug from the green socket to the violet. The green one stays empty on purpose.

#4281 6 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

I believe the first time you hit the right orbit the ball is captured by the magnet and then drops to the O Z lanes after a brief hold. No Monkey Action if Capture Dorothy arrow isn't lit. After the first orbit you should be able to shoot the orbit without being stopped by the magnet. I am sure there are some rules that govern this functionality but I am not sure what they are. This is just an observation of how my machine works. Anyone know enough to comment on this?
Also I have noticed that since the latest update the Munchkin Magnet seems to stop the ball on occasion without any perceived reason, then lets it go after a brief period of time. Is this intentional? Is my game busted?

Munchkin magnet grabs the ball to attempt a slow feed to the upper right flipper when the witch is lit for something ala Magna Save on Dirty Harry. The top magnet grabs the ball whenever an orbit hurryup is scored, so if one is running down and you shoot the orbit (regardless of the capture Dorothy situation), the magnet will grab the ball briefly to allow the game to play the fanfare of collecting the hurryup, then drop it to the lanes.

#4283 6 years ago

Camera helper is a better analogy with Pat on the team.

#4320 6 years ago

I'm probably wrong but I thought all the 2.0 system did was let the rest of the game lights remain uninterrupted if one failed. I would assume you would still have to replace the same amount of messed up boards unless they went with more robust electronics. (less prone to static)

This is indeed wrong; 2.0 is completely re-engineered from the ground up: It is loosely modeled after Hobbit but in practice it sets up and works most like the system that is in DI. It involves many cat 5 cables and a BAG board that runs the lighting system from underneath the playfield.

#4343 6 years ago

Turn the upper sling down in coil settings. 2 works fine or 3 gives you good action without over wearing the rubber.

1 week later
#4417 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I'm looking at a WOZ with a build date of 8/19/2015. I've been reading through some of the threads about the light board issues, but it is not clear to me what the resolution was and what build dates have all the correct working components. Can someone help me figure this out as I don't want to grab a problem game that won't be under warranty. Thx

WOZ 2.0 build began December of 2016; in 8/2015 it would have 1.4 buffered boards

1 month later
#4474 6 years ago

The led board versions are +5v unbuffered, then 7.5v unbuffered, then both got buffers added, then 1.1 7.5v buffered, 1.4 7.5v buffered, then finally 2.0 which is a new system entirely.

#4481 6 years ago

And the 2.0 upgrade kit is coming soon also

#4510 6 years ago

I don’t think it’s locked down yet but less than 1k

#4535 6 years ago

Hey - take a look in from the right side at the solder joints on the lock release coil. You could have a broken solder joint where the wire is still in place but subject to vibration. I’ve seen that cause your repeated lock arm open and close issue.

#4539 6 years ago

Two things: under the playfield is an opto control board (in this case the right side one) - the lock optos are the first three plugs (starting with Black in the front). Make sure they are all pushed in tight (they click into place). Put the game in matrix switches test and tap your fist between the slingshots on the playfield to create vibration with no balls in the lock. See if the vibration causes one opto to read off and on.
Two: look in from the right side at the lock coil (under the munchkin hut decoration) - I have often seen the solder detach from the coil tabs but stay through the hole (the wire does) so that vibration makes the wire connection intermittent and thus the lock arm repeatedly goes up and down.

2 weeks later
#4602 6 years ago

Security dongle - game won’t boot without it.

#4626 6 years ago

6.50 delta is latest. 6.06 is last full install.

#4680 6 years ago

Switch to a purple shooter spring for a bit more strength if you like.

#4683 6 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

Well, game lasted 3 days till the light boards died. 3/4 if the play field is a strobe light mess now. Gamble on old game failed

Not the end of the world. If the game was just moved, go over every power plug and especially data cable on every light board and make sure they are pushed in tight to their sockets. NEVER unplug or plug in any power (black/purple) LED connector with the game power on, but data cables you can manipulate fairly freely. Chances are something is loose, at worst you have one board failing and you can find it by just following the chain. LTG and many of us can help.

#4690 6 years ago

Spotlights are different not controlled lamps - 30 is the small gi board in the front left corner of the castle playfield. It has a long output data cable that feeds gi 13 bottom left corner of the main playfield.

#4693 6 years ago

Move the long green input data cable from 13 in to 14 in see if 13 is the issue. Make sure the long cable on 30 coming out of the red is in tight.

#4696 6 years ago

Okay try jumping from 10 out to 13 in. That skips 12 and the castle playfield entirely in case 30 is the issue.

#4700 6 years ago

Do you have a unified power supply? Front right section of the board chassis in the bottom center of the game, is there a printed circuit board there with a bunch of fuses and LEDs on it?

#4702 6 years ago

Match in the game settings what you did physically - turn off woz5 and whatever else you bypass and the colors will correct.

#4708 6 years ago

You can get a spare 16” cable from the company if you want. That will allow lots of range for jumping. Plus, you can unscrew the one screw holding on a gi board and move it around in the air to make it easier.

#4744 6 years ago

==============================================================================
== Version 6.60 December 12, 2017 ==
==============================================================================

=== Game Code

* Improved initialization for 2.0 LED system on older motherboards
* Fixed lamp effects on Skill Shot and Toto Escapes
* Tweaked lamp color in TNPLH to be more sepia-ish
* Don't show Today's High Scores page if there are none to show
* Removed adjustment to kick out locked balls at game over (always ON now)
* Toto Escapes: drop target now stays up (just like TNPLH)
+ Added some sounds to a few targets that were silent
+ Added some speech in a few places
* Winkie Drop target knockdown coil hit softer on first kick

=== Core Code

* Fixed audio mixing issue that resulted in distorted sounds
* Fixed ball tracking error caused by losing ball from lockup during ballsaver
+ Added CUSTOMIZATION sub-menu under UTILITIES in Diagnostics
* Fixed a drain/tilt condition that could cause a game to hang
* Suppress knocker when Match is skipped via start button (on free play only)
+ Added check for switches stuck closed/open at power up
+ Added check for any opto switch working at power up; multiball devices will
not kick if no opto switch working
+ Added display message at power up if Test Report error detected
* Trough will abandon kicking after a while
+ Added check for all trough switches closed (including jam); trough will not
kick when this condition detected (likely a failure of the trough board);
game will not start during this condition, and a Trough Error message is
displayed
* Multiball devices will abandon kicking with coin door open now; abandoned
devices will kick when door is closed
+ Added Knocker Strength adjustment
* Turned on Test Report "dot" Paid Play preset
* Turned off Today's High Scores for Paid Play preset
* Fixed "Last Game Scores" displaying after Factory Reset
* Removed erroneous "Coin Door Open at Init" logger event when exiting Diag
* Hide Pindemption presets when not enabled via dongle
+ Added Status Report Start Time adjustment
* Allow main screen scale/offset adjustment on all monitor types

=== OS

* Fix for screen freezing with older motherboards.

#4764 6 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

any news about the 2.0 kit?

Still testing but hopefully ready soon.

#4826 6 years ago

Also that plate has a proper side that should face UP and down - maybe yours is flipper the wrong way ?

#4850 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

When I had the Muchkinland playfield off I checked - full operation. Spring on the house door opens and closes and the rest operates perfectly.
So, tested it again (started Munchkinland - house spins) during game play and same thing, half way open. I manually turned the house about 1/4" CCW, manually pushed coil plunger and WAMMO!.
I need to adjust where the house stops. That's the problem. Anyone know how to adjust where the house stops spinning?

Tests - device tests - spinning house test. Two numbers on the screen. Bottom adjustment is for coil strength for the feet. Leave that one alone. The top one is where you adjust the timing. Change it up and number or two, test by hitting start button to spin house and see, adjust again, etc. It can go into negative numbers if you need to and you may need it to do so. Warning: two things to know - first, always err on the side of the feet not quite coming down enough rather than too much, because if the feet come out all the way, the spring won't be able to pull them back in and on the next house spin, the feet will still be out and it will get stuck. Second thing, the house always travels slightly - very slightly - farther in game play than it does in test mode, so when you are finding your setting, cheat in test and have it just slightly not quite far enough compared to where you want it to land, then try it in a game and it will be spot on.

11 months later
#6351 5 years ago

Using a few 7.5v boards on a 5v machine is okay. No harm done. The thing you cannot do is go the other way - if you run 5v boards in a 7.5v game they will work for a short while, then fail.

1 month later
#6430 5 years ago

Turn off Gi 4 in the settings menu that will fix the sync problem

2 weeks later
#6530 5 years ago

On the munchkin loop upper switch, it can sometimes hit the cables beneath the playfield wood when the arm is traveling down. Make sure it can go up and down smoothly and it not rubbing on the edge of the wood groove or hanging on or being impeded by something underneath.

3 weeks later
#6647 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Folks, what has been some of the ways to fix the release of balls from the munchkin lock?
I think that I have tried everything.
IE: bending the small resting tab underneath the lock bar which holds the balls back (the lock bar which raises and lowers with the coil). I have bent this down and up, both in varying amounts. Basically resulting in the arm letting the first ball through and the arm sitting on top, or slightly top front of the next ball, or letting them through. Note: if I bend the tab to allow the arm to almost sit on the plastic subway then the first ball seems to cup into the backside of the face of the arm and the coil won't pull up the arm. I have put tape across this opening to see if the position of the arm solves the release of multi-balls but it does not.
There is a coil setting for the release timing of balls 1,2 and 3 when locked and releasing them for multiball. I don't believe that has anything to do with what I need. That would just allow you to wait between releasing the balls.
I think that the pitch of the pin is ok. Not sure what else to try. This makes it bad (unfair) for a multi-player game of course.

In the factory they use a 1/4" thick plastic block when adjusting the height of the bottom of the "U" on the lock arm to measure the distance between it and the plastic ramp below. Now please stay with me here I will try my best to explain what I mean. You mentioned the small "tongue" tab underneath the metal arm. That is the key as you said. What you want is to adjust the arm so that the landing spot is 1/4" above the plastic ramp. Naturally there is a bit of bounce as the arm lands and you wouldn't want the thing to come crashing down and land on the 1/4" block hard (imagining it were always there even during game play) as if it naturally it wanted to land lower, you want its resting place to be JUST 1/4" above the plastic ramp surface. Ideally your adjustment would result in the arm being in this position: you have your 1/4" block and the arm is down at rest, okay? You take the block, place it on the ramp and slide it toward the arm from the front - you don't want it to hit the bottom of the "U" on the arm and stop, you don't want it to push the arm up noticeably while sliding through but you also don't want it to completely miss the arm altogether not touching it at all - ideally what you want is for the block to (for lack of a better term) kiss the arm gently on the way by. That's the best result you can get. Now when you are making the adjustment, one of the most common things to do is one you want to avoid especially, and that is, when looking in from the side, it is tempting to think that to adjust the arm to the correct spot you can just grab the rear "wall" of the bracket behind the coil and tweak it forward a bit or pull it back a bit. Try NOT to do that; it's easy to grab and you would think that would be a quicker fix but it can elongate the arm in relation to the optos and screw other things up and contribute to the ball stopping short of the front wall of the arm as you described because it is too low and out of place. That can get more things out of kilter so try not to touch that at all. Just go for the 1/4" over the ramp surface adjustment and THEN you can use the timing settings you mentioned - they actually can help because the balls and the arm behave differently when there is one ball locked up there versus two and then three. If the arm isn't getting down fast enough when it is releasing one of two balls that are parked there, you can shorten that time but then tweak it differently when there are three balls up there depending on how the arm behaves then. You can use the timing settings as needed to tweak how the arm behaves best in each situation so they can be useful. However, first things first, get your arm height adjusted properly and then before you do anything else, experiment with it by starting a game with the playfield down and the glass off. Start a four player game and then lock one or two for player one and then start looping the ramp while playing player two, judge how the arm is handling things with two balls locked and another arriving again and again, then lock one for one player and loop the ramp with no locks lit and see how it handles one, and so on - you get the idea - if it's mostly good, then tweak your timing settings and get it dialed in as best you can. You are never going to get it perfect every time but you should be able to get it to be pretty consistent and it all works off of the proper height adjustment for the arm to start with and then work from there on the nuances. If everything fails, you can of course turn on the virtual lock setting in the software so no one in any multiplayer game or anytime has to deal with any unfair situations involving the lock. Hope that helps.

1 week later
#6740 5 years ago

Advice you did not ask for: get the kit, grab the packing list and the instructions and lay out everything on a nice flat open spot so you can see everything including all the spacers and everything. Make sure you have everything and all looks correct. You can not thank me later.

#6748 5 years ago

Email Shannan ([email protected]) and tell her you want to order a WOZ 2.0 LED kit. She’ll get an order setup for you.

#6770 5 years ago

throne room vuk opto switch 15 AND witch down switch 23 share row 7 the white with blue trace. Chances are something else on that row has a broken double wire and that’s knocking out both of those. You were fiddling around a lot under there so something got bumped or broken. If you want a guess, check the bottom of the skill target on the left middle edge amongst the pops. That target snags on the playfield going up and down and chances are you lost the blue and white there. If not, follow along row 7 on the matrix and check each switch one at a time. Somewhere you’ll find a break I’m betting. Start with the skill target though. Trust me.

2 weeks later
#6830 5 years ago

That looks fine - remember that the first 6 small inserts in the yellow brick road are different than the rest but LED wise that looks good.

1 week later
#6875 5 years ago

Virtual lock
Single door does not open

#6881 5 years ago

They did change them slightly - no more microswitches up there now optos on top on castle playfield.

#6927 5 years ago

Automated updated their older stock with 2.0 kits. I too have an escalera bought from Flip n Out and love it. Congrats on the new game!

#6928 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Does anyone know the part number for the GI light pipes used in WOZ? I lost one somehow (I keep expecting it to turn up but so far it has not) and would like to order a replacement but can't find it listed in the parts manual.

30-000034-01 GI rainbow glo acrylic rod 1.72"

#6932 5 years ago

Technically I guess, yes, since they can shuttle games down in groups and have the kits installed at the factory.

#6965 5 years ago

Put a piece of electrical tape across the magnet and it won’t do that - swap out the pinball.

#6984 5 years ago

Unplug and replug the male connector going into the pink jack on the sound board. If you have a noise filter installed, by pass it in case that’s causing the problem.

#7040 5 years ago

No rr games that exist now have the boards in the head. The next run of rr games, should there be one, would have the boards up top like DI and pirates.

#7058 5 years ago

LTG has a guide he can send you about changing that rubber.

#7067 5 years ago

Also you can gently flex that clear plastic out of the way without pulling out the mounting posts as they are flexible. I’ve always been able to do it with an 11/32 nutdriver.

#7073 5 years ago

Witch came up because you lost the 5v dc to that opto control board. Motor keeps running until it sees that up opto and it never did.

#7077 5 years ago

Does he go back up the hill in test mode? If he does, the problem is he is “plugging” on top of the pinball because he is traveling too far down just a bit - a thread or two - on his threaded rod. Imagine you took off the monkey decoration and could see the small magnet coil - you want him to stop so that the farthest edge of the small coil (not the plastic) bisects the playfield magnet core exactly. Adjust up the bottom microswitch arm JUST a bit so that he stops just higher on the hill than you would think he should. Just a tad sooner than now and his magnet will pull the ball over ever so slightly before lifting it up. Too far down he stops exactly as you describe.

#7078 5 years ago

And congrats - WOZ is great when you get it dialed in just right.

#7133 5 years ago

Manually means backing them up the way you always have using the utilities menu I think

#7135 5 years ago

Yeah I didn’t care and just erased them when I did the update earlier.

#7157 5 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

To see the sequence I think you need the YBR dongle.

This should be correct.

#7162 5 years ago

Dongle is programmed with the game serial number which tells it which model of WOZ you have and the code adjusts from there.

#7172 5 years ago

Running 7.01 Ruby Red - still have the plunger sounds also

#7181 5 years ago

Magnet sense board components face in towards the back of the back panel do not overtighten

#7188 5 years ago

You need to use Rufus or unetbootin to make your flash stick for a full install update like 7.01

1 week later
#7283 4 years ago

Using small tongue under lock arm, adjust height of arm. You want the bottom of the U at front of arm to be exactly 1/4 inch above surface of plastic ramp surface. That’ll solve release problems. Pull playfield forward to reach it no disassembly required.

#7296 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

The used/refurb ones should be ok.
You cant beat the $40 prices.
There's a new open box one on Ebay for $52
I would definitely get the ebay one while you can.
Can someone post the mainboard from a black arrow hobbit?
They are compatible.
Meanwhile there are plenty used mainboards out there or new for a high price:
https://ithardwarehub.com/msi-h81m-p33-lga1150-intel-h81-ddr3-sata3-usb3-0-a-gbe-microatx-motherboard/?gclid=CjwKCAjwqqrmBRAAEiwAdpDXtHTiCoX4EY_NppiUVG1qLg12-k_OyZhLe9ZI9peQLlNlm1kXjWtOmRoC6AUQAvD_BwE
JJP lists the populated mainboards for $199 but claim to be out of stock.
I would call and verify this, its also a good price

Not out of stock at the factory; the web store isn't always up to date. Still, your other information is valuable.

#7307 4 years ago

There are artwork decals but only the very early playfields might need them.

1 week later
#7511 4 years ago

No. Game number has nothing to do with build order.

#7517 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Does that only apply to jjp?

JJP is who I’m talking about - other manufacturers I’m not sure.

#7519 4 years ago

Check the connectors at the back of the silver board box in the center, inside and out. One there is for the woofer.

#7595 4 years ago

YBR WOZ has the 30.5" legs - longer than the other WOZ models

#7661 4 years ago

Loosen the screw holding the wall, pull the wall away, retighten the screw. I’ve seen that work often.

#7663 4 years ago

I assume you bumped up the coil power setting and that didn’t help? Default is 10 or 12 but mine works perfectly on 9. YMMV

#7691 4 years ago

Munchkinland loop upper is the top house playfield rollover and is not a guarantee to be hit especially if novice players play. Test switch tests matrix switch tests and roll the ball around the house and see if it works. If it does error will go away.

#7701 4 years ago

Almost impossible is too strong but it can be tricky for sure. In my experience the weakest spot to get consistent hits is dead center as you say. You did try working the sliders underneath right? I mean loosening the nuts and moving the switch brackets? That can be the answer more than bending switch actuators. Behind the bash plate (I call it that - the thing that gets struck by the Ball) are springs that can resist against its moving and keep it from getting stuck back too far. Behind the front strike plate there are two places where it attaches to the bracket through two parallel holes and the spring keeps it straight and absorbs the impact of the Ball but it still needs to push the switch actuators open - think of it as a more elegant version of the safe on Sopranos where the impact from the front tries to push the metal “flags” into and thereby close the microswitch actuators which are normally open. This is the reverse with normally closed switches having their arms pushed away. So it’s a bit counterintuitive in a way. I’m just glad the same mechanism didn’t end up on the Hobbit production model as it was supposed to most of the way through the design process. Anyway, it’s certainly doable. The last software version but one also changed the de-bounce (if that’s right - need Keefer) timing so if your witch was for lack of a better term dialed in before, and then you updated to 6.60 (I think), it might no longer be perfect.

#7703 4 years ago

Keith's prototype WOZ is sitting in a TZ cabinet. To quote a semi-famous person, Pat L on a bad day is worth a drawer full of anyone else.

#7764 4 years ago

Nothing is exactly bulletproof, granted, but the failure rate on all iterations of what is essentially the woz 2.0 light board system is a tiny fraction of what it was on the original system. No getting around that when push comes to shove.

#7766 4 years ago

There is no point in you and I debating it anyway since it is not a profitable exercise. The difference between the various LED systems is out there for people to experience on their own as time goes along. Me firing statistics at you wouldn’t matter because at the end of the day JJP owners games have the light boards they have and there is no debate or argument for “should I upgrade my LED boards” on any of the 4 newer tables, it’s only WOZ. The 2.0 led upgrade kit wasn’t developed because Eric and the gang had nothing else better to do, obviously there was a need and the realization that the existing need would only grow because the life cycle of the chip on the 1.x boards on the majority of existing WOZ machines was ending. Every kit sold not only takes one more of the finite number of WOZ games out of the subset of games featuring non 2.0 but it frees up the owner to sell off their original boards, thereby cutting down their own cost substantially but also resupplying the pool of available 1.x boards to help the remaining original owners. The kits are selling very well and are performing beautifully for the most part and that’s all good news. The failure rate on 2.0, Hobbit, DI and pirates led boards is so low that it is almost statistically insignificant, whereas the rate on 1.x WOZ boards is much higher.

#7797 4 years ago

The majority of 75ths out there are or at least were non- 2.0.

#7819 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

The tail end of the smaller YBR lights go from blue to green. Is that normal?[quoted image]

The first six inserts in the yellow brick road are colored so yes

#7823 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

1: What do you mean by released instantly? Is the Monkey not picking up the ball (it should) or is it picking it up and dropping it before it gets up to the lock position in the castle?
2: This is not normal, the only times I get un-intended multiballs, which is rare, is if I have ball(s) locked in the Munchkin lock, lock is not lit and I hit the ramp two balls will escape instead of just one being released due to timing of the lock release mech. If you are randomly having them released from the lock at other times I'd suspect an opto or trough switch (I suddenly can't remember if WOZ uses switches or optos in the trough but I think it's switches) issue. Is it always released from the munchkin lock when this happens?
P.S. Welcome to the club!

Ooooh so close... optos, we were looking for optos in the trough. He's on it - also check your settings to make sure monkey lock isn't set for virtual otherwise the door opens every time the game sees the monkey lock switch behind it. You have a ghosting or doubling opto issue I would guess - hitting some switch triggers ramp ball lock three or some switch that then tricks the lock into thinking an imaginary ball is approaching so it raises the arm to let a ball out and keep the flow going. Tests - switch tests - matrixed and then start touching them by hand - you will find something.

1 week later
#7841 4 years ago

Hi Sir I emailed Andrew yesterday explaining the peculiarities of the crystal ball (understanding of which becomes second nature after awhile, much like the bank door ramp stopper on Monopoly).

Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Fellas, any ideas please what’s wrong with my crystal ball?... I bought my Pinball about 3 weeks ago(I’m new in your Club and this is my 1st JJP), sometimes while playing the game the crystal ball is fixed by itself, but usually I just have to restart the game to fix that.
Thank you.[quoted image]

#7856 4 years ago

HOADC on launch is a known bug in 7.01

1 week later
#7959 4 years ago

Diode leg on the Rainbow targets themselves is folded over touching the metal and thus ghosting the other side - look carefully at each rainbow target underneath and you will find it.

1 week later
#8034 4 years ago

If you buy an OLED screen from JJP you can get a new programmed card to go with it.

#8036 4 years ago

2.0 system uses a bunch of cat 5 Ethernet cables and a hub board where they all plug in. Older led system uses data cables with red and green ends jumping from board to board.

#8040 4 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

I recall reading about the Automated green edition. Don't know that it had Invisiglass or the direct painted and cleared cabinets. Was there a difference with the backlash maybe (mirrored or more of a green going on or something)?

No direct print cabinet, same backglass as the normal WOZ games. It's more or less a standard game with green armor, only 50 were made, originally with 1.1 or 1.4 LEDs but later the remaining stock was sent down by Automated to the factory so that 2.0 upgrade kits could be installed. Not sure how many he has left in stock at the moment.

#8041 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

If the card works, why do I need a screen from jjp? Does the screen have unique programming or firmware installed on it? If so, how can I get that? I should be able to install a replacement not from jjp.

There's an additional step invovled that I personally have not done. The BIOS has to be re-flashed I believe and then the card is programmed and installed. With the BIOS from the manufacturer the monitor will not work (else why re-flash it?). That's what I've been able to learn so far anyway.

#8081 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Wow, $11.5K and it's a translite instead of an actual backglass like the ECLE and RR have?? This hits keep coming on this version.

YBR has a screened backglass like the others have - granted I've only seen three total units but they all did. It's that way in the system and the manual also.

#8082 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Does anyone know if the main castle door mech changed at all? I was hearing all over that there would be one door, but the game I played had two. I am wondering if it was engineered differently at all. I guess I could go look at the updated manual to see.

There are optos for hit detection so that changed. There are still two double doors and the single door is now pretty much a decoration.

#8085 4 years ago

Good question - and by that I mean I don't really know - a little research is needed.

#8090 4 years ago

YBR is incorporated into the regular WOZ manual. Wonka not yet.

#8115 4 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

I also just updated to the latest code. Noticed one annoying difference, when you get 4 horses of the wrong color (accidently) and shoot a lock it auto collects it when the new ball is plunged. It can be difficult enough getting a few stacks of horses, this is just gonna make it stupid to even try.
did it always do this? I had some settings changed a while back so I don't remember.

Known bug with 7.01

#8136 4 years ago

If you can only buy one Cliffy protector for the game, hands down that's the one to install.

#8187 4 years ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

One thing my wife pointed out was the 2nd “E” on rescue is only displaying the color green. It does turn off and on, but only green. I thought I saw it change color once. The rest of the leds change colors. Is this an easy fix?
I haven’t even lifted the playfield yet as my wife has been playing nonstop since it came home. I thought I’d ask here first before I start messing with it.

Put the game in ALL LED test and then walk through the colors one at a time Red Green Blue. See if one of the color LEDs has failed on that E

#8190 4 years ago

No you can use a few 7.5 small boards with a 5v game if need be. And the 2.0 kit is available it just has about a 3 week lead time right now.

#8206 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

This is also being sold when they do a re-run. I was told by a distributor that the Flying Monkey will not be in the new runs. Not sure if thats 100% definite...
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/55541

I have no doubt that's what you were told so I am not arguing with you. However, let's not take that as gospel assuming there will even be any more runs other than YBR.

#8216 4 years ago

Skip the usb extension cable plug into the port on the mobo
Those cables are notoriously flaky

#8217 4 years ago

Usb stick no larger than 32gb and 16gb works best for me

#8227 4 years ago

Is your game a very early ECLE? A few made is out with a ramp post on the left that was 1/4” too short and thus the ramp doesn’t have the angle it should have and thus more ball hangups at the switch actuator. Other than that, yes it is a matter of adjusting the actuator properly.

#8278 4 years ago

Vuk opto is not hard to change. JJP can send you the entire piece with the sensors, harness and plug.

#8283 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

also, for the trough VUK, on test, it fires strong. But while playing the game, barely makes it out if it even does.

This is because the coils are duty cycled - you said that this is your first JJP game - coil strengths are adjustable in settings. In test, the coil fires normally but in game it uses the trough coil setting and thus yours is either too strong or not strong enough. Simple to adjust.

#8292 4 years ago

This is what I think I would do - I would redownload 7.01 full install and rewrite the hard drive in case the software is corrupted- the stuff you are describing is very odd behavior. The monkey sounds like he needs adjusting at the bottom switch - it sounds like he’s traveling down just a shade too far and plugging on top of the pinball. Tweak up the bottom switch just a little bit so he stops maybe one thread sooner on his travel.

#8293 4 years ago

Once the monkey is adjusted correctly he’ll stay good going forward.

#8295 4 years ago

Yes - there is a test for that switch specifically. Follow the steps - make sure you pull out the high power jnterlock switch on the door (top white switch) first to turn the high playfield power back on. The magnet sense needs to see the ball stopped in the playfield magnet. To activate the switch the game needs to see the orbit enter switch (opto) then the orbit made switch (rollover) then it needs to see the pinball caught on the active top orbit magnet. Just holding the ball up there won’t do it. Make sure the harness didn’t fall off the magnet sense switch with the playfield moving in and out. Make sure the components on the magnet sense board mounted on the back panel are facing in toward the wood not backwards towards the cabinet rear.

#8297 4 years ago

Which monkey castle switch specifically? If the playfield when down in place is triggering any switch you should be able to see it easily in tests - switch tests - matrixed switch tests. Might I suggest you check the skill target (rectangular and in amongst the trees) to see if it is landing on the cabinet inside rail that holds the playfield up and allows it to slide forward. If it is shorting the bottom tabs of that switch - common with WOZ especially new WOZ games - that could be causing ALL of the odd behavior you were describing earlier. Playfield down - matrixed switch test then while watching lift up just a bit on the field and see what changes. Other possible source but less likely - ground braid stapled to the rear cabinet wall - playfield on the game is tight in the cabinet owing to the monkey mech back there. Look to the middle right side from the players perspective there is ground braid to the right of center if you push the playfield back and switches read - make sure it is FLAY flush not looped.

#8298 4 years ago

I hear you it’s a pain at first but you will absolutely solve it and then - commercial equipment in a home environment- you’ll be good. I am not discounting or making light of your frustration believe me.

#8350 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

What is a noise filter? I know my machine has the 2.0 boards in it so that isnt much a concern... The monkey mech seems to be a mess all around. I took a good look at how all that works. Im surprised JJP doesnt offer a replacement on their website. Its easy to take off and put back on..

What kind of replacement? What is it you need? Once the monkey is dialed in he works pretty well overall. A noise filter is a ground loop isolator like they use in car stereos - cheap and widely available and knocks the surface noise/ static down. If you have an Automated GG (green game) your machine was probably built with one installed at the factory.

https://www.amazon.com/AUKEY-Ground-Isolator-Systems-Included/dp/B01L1NP7YI/ref=sr_1_2_sspa

#8351 4 years ago

Pingraffix I believe has those art blades from the YBR WOZ

#8354 4 years ago

Bend the microswitch actuator down ever so slightly while holding the arm down closed against the body. Never adjust any microswitch without holding it closed or you will break the arm off the switch. Bending the curved end down a touch will allow him to travel a thread or two farther down. Too far and he will plug on top of the ball so not too far / you want him to stop just left of the midway point of the playfield magnet core with the monkey plastic removed
Yes white lithium grease shoot it on a rag and work it into the threads don’t leave excess or it will splatter all over everything.

1 week later
#8439 4 years ago

Full install updates - which re-write the hard drive - clear the audits and settings whereas deltas do not - so always back up your settings using the utilities menu on a separate stick and restore them after doing a full install. Saves a lot of hassle.

#8442 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I was playing my WOZ RR yesterday and got the flying monkey to pick up the ball, things were great, but then the ball fell of the ledge its supposed to sit on . Oh well

It's all usually monkey home microswitch related - if he stops one thread or more too late (travels too far up the hill) the ball hits the round ball guide and spins back off the castle playfield and down. If he stops one or more threads too soon (less common), the ball doesn't make it all the way up to the drop "pocket" and falls down. Adjust the home microswitch accordingly just a tad until he drops it where he is supposed to drop it.

1 week later
#8540 4 years ago

7.02 is a full install so you can just go straight to that in one step

#8562 4 years ago

If he has red green and blue in attract mode then he should have white I would think because the game tries to make white by cranking the three colors to max intensity.

3 weeks later
#8738 4 years ago

The Automated green games were built before 2.0 lighting was available but were later upgraded with 2.0 kits.

#8793 4 years ago

Drop target raise or trip coil firing.

#8797 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Its not the winkie target as I was actually messing with that at the time. What is a trip coil?
This is like a ticking or clicking. Different from an actual coil stop noise.

Small coil that "trips" the drop target when the game wants to knock it down on its own. Mounted on the same assembly and sometimes can overheat under the right circumstances.

1 week later
11 months later
#11279 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Sooooo.....what’s the best product to grease my monkey ? Lmao no really what type of grease is best to use I’m due I can hear it .

White lithium grease is what we used in the factory

#11282 3 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I dont agree with white lithium.. no offense to others who use it. I constantly find it gunking up after a short while and then I have to clean it off. Maybe im applying too much but ive had to do this process twice with it and its just an annoyance to me.
I took advice and bought the super lube as mentioned. Havent used it yet but I believe it to be thinner than the lithium grease.

I mentioned it because that's what the factory uses; YMMV...

2 weeks later
#11310 3 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I believe all RR versions had both. Mine did.

This is correct.

1 week later
#11324 3 years ago
Quoted from sonambulo:

Does anybody know how many time passed between the releases of the different versions of WOZ chronologically?
The order is something like this?
WOZ
WOZ RR
WOZ ECLE
(WOZ automated green?)
WOZ 75th
WOZ YELLOW
Which one you consider the best version? for me is the ECLE

ECLE was first
WOZ standard began after so many ECLE were built and both ran together
75th anniversary started the following year after July
(75th and RR are two names for the same game not different models)
Automated greens and more standards were done while 75ths were running
Yellow Brick Road was last (Much later After Hobbit and other games)

1 week later
#11384 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballmlb:

I would appreciate a little help troubleshooting an issue I'm having.
For a couple of weeks, sound was dropping down to very faint especially losing the higher pitches (witch's scream at beginning, vocal callouts, but with music less subdued, but quieter). A reboot or jostling the machine would work. I thought it might be speaker cables, so I fiddled with those and a couple of times thought that maybe fixed it.
Last couple of weeks, issue is not always there. I again tried speaker cable fiddling to no avail. Thought it might be a bad cable, so bought a replacement, but that doesn't work.
Any suggestions on steps I should do to try to fix this?
Thanks in advance.

Yes sir. Here's what you do. There is a ground loop isolator (noise filter) most likely installed between your sound board input (pink jack) and the motherboard output (male mike cable 3.5mm from green PC jack on motherboard). Bypass that, plug directly into pink jack. Fixed? But noisy? Replace ground loop isolator. IF NOT the isolator then what you do is take the male mic cable going into the pink jack and pull it out JUST a tiny bit to the point immediately before it is all the way clicked into the jack. This shifts the weight balance on the 3-legs of the jack. The connector will stay there perfectly with no help at that spot and if they were not before your problems will be gone. PM me if you need more.

#11386 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

There might be two of these in your game. One on the back wall and one inside the big metal box with all the boards.
You can swap them to isolate if one is bad.
amazon.com link »
LTG : )

Kick the tires and light the fires Big Daddy!

#11391 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballmlb:

Thank you pinballomatic and LTG for your help. Your troubleshooting helped me to get it fixed. Much appreciated! Nice to have my game back

That's what Lloyd is here for... me not so much...

#11395 3 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Did the crystal ball connector come with clear silicone holding it onto the ball computer board or was this a fix by the previous owner? My ball wiring connector keeps moving slightly causing the CB to not work. Suggestions?

Hot glue from the factory because the vibration may cause it to slide back or fall off in shipping. Glue dries out over time and the connector can still get loose. Make sure it is tight.

#11411 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaSangre:

Does anyone have an idea, why my Single LED Stickers are yellow? I haven't seen yellow stickers before on Single LEDs, only white ones.
My Problem ist very weird: When i want change one of the 31 Single Leds with a newer one... green and red is reversed. I'm tested 2 different Revisions of this LED Board on some positions, same Result... green and red is reversed, only my Boards with yelölow stickers are fine, but some has loose contacts, so i want install new ones, but with this this problem i cannot do a change Help!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Okay gather round the fire kids for storytime...

Yellow stickers used to represent something unique on that particular board, but the only ones that we needed were the numbers 15 and 20
So eventually they just used up the other numbers and it really doesn't mean anything
PM me the serial number of your game and I will explain the red green thing for you
Thanks, Steve

#11415 3 years ago

For those who do not know, these are the versions of LED board out there in original WOZ setups.

WOZ Old GI Single RGB LED bd revisions (resized).jpgWOZ Old GI Single RGB LED bd revisions (resized).jpg
#11432 3 years ago
Quoted from BENETNATH:

Thanks LTG
Any reference for a replacement connector and plug?

You can still buy a data cable from JJP if you need one. 6'' 10" 16"

#11437 3 years ago
Quoted from shiffdog:

I could use some new data cables. I’ve replaced GI boards but still get funky colors so maybe it’s the cables. I don’t see them available in the WOZ parts store - is there another place to look?

Email me or dm me here we have them

#11438 3 years ago

6” 10” 16”
Advice - never buy 6” even if that is what you are replacing now
A 10” will always go where a 6” is needed but not the other way around

#11440 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I think I have one or two brand new ones left-over in a parts stash. If I can find them later today I'll PM you and would offer them for the price of shipping since I can't use them anymore.

I froze the order I wrote for you - not you bob for Joe - if you want to pursue this that's cool.

#11446 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Completely separate question but I did the 2.0 conversion and one of the little GI boards won't display all colors. I don't see these replacements listed on the site, do you sell them individually?

Yes please identify which one for me. Also, how long ago did you do the kit?

#11448 3 years ago

DM me your name so I can look you up - I'll write the order for you.

#11460 3 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

IMO, you want to have 2.0 boards or risk of them going bad in the future. The complaint with these 2.0 boards is that the GI isnt as bright as other boards.

Not to argue the point but I have setup a 2.0 and a regular LED woz at the factory years ago and people couldn't tell which was which. That said, there are some on here who are adamant that the 2.0 LEDs are dimmer so YMMV.

#11486 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Well it’s in the menu. I was curious to see where/how it would show it in the attract mode. I gave up. Can’t get any picture to show up from the usb drive. Tried a dozen files, sizes, jpg, png, vertical pics, horizontal pics, 3 different usb sticks, FAT, FAT32, NTFS, nothing works for me.
I know the internal usb cable is good because I updated the software some months ago. The light on the usb stick lights up when it’s read. Nothing comes up.

Takes several cycles of attract mode to show IIRC

#11488 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

This!
[quoted image]

Still makes me think of NY everytime I see that logo.

1 week later
#11502 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

helping buddy update his woz game code. Hr is running 4.10...
is there a quick explanation? Looks like I need to install program to help read the code? is this done on my pc or on the thumb drive?
A quick help thread would be awesome. Been 3-4 years since I updated a a JJP pin.

Unetbootin or Rufus - dialog boxes step by step on our website under full install instructions. Download 7.02 full install. Use unetbootin to build the stick for you. Take time. Usb Sandisc cruzer glide 16gb blank stick. No bigger than 32 at any rate. Make sure stick is empty cause full install formats it first.
Answer yes to all. Remove stick and install in usb cable front left side with GAME POWER OFF.
Power on. Wait. It will rewrite the drive for you.

#11513 3 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Where is the easiest was to check that the boards were indeed updated to 2.0?

2.0 uses cat5 cables all over the place, the older systems do not.

#11532 3 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Just found this sticker decal in the coin box of my YBR, anyone know where it’s supposed to be placed?[quoted image]

Left apron

#11538 3 years ago

If its a loose wire problem resolved by moving the big black hose of wires,
Try replacing the big bundle of wal-nuts with lev-r-nuts.
Its a much more stable connection.

When they lock, observe the portion of the chain that is still cycling the lights correctly. At the point where the locking begins, there you will find your loose cable or bad or going bad board.

#11542 3 years ago
Quoted from robey99:

Probably a dump question but can the flying monkey mech be added to the YBR edition? Thanks.

No the software won't run it

1 week later
#11588 3 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Is it possible to swap an ECLE hard drive into a YBR?
Would that solve the software problem?

Nope

#11636 3 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

needing a backglass for ecle, anybody know where to find one?

JJP has them

#11639 3 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

i went to website, under parts and woz, nothing there.

There's No place Like Home backglass is in stock for sure, 60-000003-01 part number

#11646 3 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

Could anyone tell me what I need to do to get my ball working again? I bought the game used from the 1st owner and the ball was always "wonky". Someone (maybe JJP?) had put a bit of glue on top of this connector which appears to be the only thing holding the connector to the pad on the PCB. The little "legs" on the connector aren't soldered on to the PCB like I'd expect them to be. They're just sitting there waiting for the glue to fail... which happened from me trying to secure the cable to the PCB. [quoted image]

The legs are supposed to be soldered in. The glue is to help it from shaking loose in shipping or due to vibration. Carefully solder the pins onto the board. If needed JJP has replacements but you may be okay.

#11648 3 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

I am lucky if I can solder a coil wire and even then, I end up with more solder dripped onto the cabinet floor than on the wires! LOL. I sure as heck can't solder these tiny feet onto the tiny pads on the PCB.
It appears that they were NEVER even soldered at the factory?!

JJP Part Number 17-000001-00
Display Name/Code 17-000001-00 0.96" OLED Screen

Email [email protected]

#11651 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This is why JJP tech support is ridiculously awesome. Do you think you'd ever see a Stern rep pop in with part numbers and their contact info?

Thanks

#11654 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Does anyone know where I can get this part? JJP has been out of stock since I purchased the game last April .I was trying to make one out of some color changing light strips I had but can’t get them to stay green they always revert back to red unless I installed the little control box with it which I do not want to install underneath it’s the size of a adapter .Thanks
[quoted image]

We have the regular ones in stock
Shoot me a PM

#11665 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Tech question:
Every time I start a game, the witch appears, let’s out half a laugh, gets cut off, and everything goes silent.
The ball sits in the shooter lane for a second, the music starts as it should, and every single sound works 100% fine for the rest of the game.
BTW, I’ve tested all switches. Everything is working

Check the shooter lane switch the ball should close it and hold it closed while it’s sitting in the lane

#11675 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

The backup set I purchased has 2015 on it

Okay have you any bypassed boards? If you go through ordered LED test one by one, does the game always correctly light what it thinks it's lighting?

#11680 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Those both say “rainbow “

rainbow is woz10 the one under the rainbow plastic

#11681 3 years ago

Go into ordered lamp test - reverse ordered lamp test and start at W and walk along lamp by lamp and see what's up with N B

#11684 3 years ago

The one that feeds W10 WOZ10 is W3 WOZ3 mounted under the main playfield

#11744 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

Please share where you purchased your SSD. Was it directly from JJP or aftermarket? Was it a direct replacement?
Just in case I/we ever need one we'll know exactly what to do.
Thanks
r/
Mike

You don’t need to get it from us. As long as it’s 60gb or better 2.5 inch most will work. I’ve purchased drives on Amazon and at Walmart and other places. If you’d prefer a programmed one from JJP that is an option also.

#11745 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

You don’t need to get it from us. As long as it’s 60gb or better 2.5 inch most will work. I’ve purchased drives on Amazon and at Walmart and other places. If you’d prefer a programmed one from JJP that is an option also.

You make a full install stick and use the game to program it.

#11747 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

Good morning Steve. Thanks for the speedy response.
r/
Mike

Morning Mike. Thanks. Steve

#11762 3 years ago
Quoted from MooButt:

Anyone know what I need to do to get my multiball release to work better? It seems very weak and doesn’t seem to want to raise all of the time. Sometimes I have to nudge the machine to take some pressure off of it so it will raise up.

Adjust the height of the lock arm so it is exactly 1/4” from the bottom of the metal U on the lock arm to the surface of the plastic ramp. There is a small tongue on the underside of the bracket that supports the big arm. Slide the playfield forward to the back set of feet so you can walk up to the right side of the machine and see the lock coil under the munchkin huts. Take nothing apart. Just move the small metal tongue gently up or down until you reach the gap of exactly 1/4” as I said before. In the factory we used a 1/4” LExan block to slide under the arm to make it as exact as we could. If yours is even a bit too low, with three balls pushing against it it will struggle to lift. Adjusted too high and the balls will blow right through even if the arm is down. Get the gap correct and you’re all set.

#11767 3 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

just joined the club and am having a few issues out of the box.
one of the doors in the castle is sticking and making a buzzing sound. is this a common issue? easy fix hopefully?

Set screws underneath have come loose. There’s a walkthrough of how to remove the castle playfield in the manual which is a free download from our website.

1 week later
#11811 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Yes, I’m 99% sure I’m following all of the steps
The game wouldn’t be recognizing the full update as the current code on the game and bypassing a new install, would it?

Try bypassing the cable and plugging the stick directly into the motherboard

#11830 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Hi All,
Well I just got an Emerald WoZ. I was so excited about getting it. I have a standard one and love it so I just got the Emerald. Looks great but got it home and it is having issues. One switch was not working so I found a broken off wire which I soldered and works great. Now the plumb bob and Monkey have sensor issues. Need to check sensor for monkey. Any suggestions? Major concern is that the lights work sometimes and sometimes it is only one light board working. I play my other WoZ and it works perfect. My new emerald lights really don't work when switches hit and then some do. The weird thing is when I turn it off, different things come on and then other times they don"t. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Tom
[quoted image]

If it's giving you a D27 error, it could be because you haven't closed the switch in awhile. Monkey magnet sense only works by doing the magnet sense test under device test correctly.

#11832 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Hi,
It is D#06 error on the monkey. I find out that the lights issue is when the game is on for over 5 to 10 minutes or so. The bottom lights are just staying on with a few out. Hit targets and they stay the same.
Thanks,
Tom

Right okay. Open coin door, pull out top white interlock switch to restore high power, tests, device tests, magnet sense test. Roll ball up right orbit. The game must see the opto under the house AND the top right orbit made rollover or else it will not turn the magnet on. If it does turn the magnet on and catches the ball, check the magnet sense box on the monitor. If it legitimately doesn't work, check that the PCB behind the back panel is both plugged in and facing the correct way (components face in towards the back panel). Also make sure it hasn't been damaged by overtightening.

Lighting chain attached

WoZ C-52_Cable Routing - Copy (resized).jpgWoZ C-52_Cable Routing - Copy (resized).jpg
#11835 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

It does recognize it and works. That is the thing. Sometimes the monkey will only go halfway and sometimes it will make it down and get the ball. Maybe the monkey needs to be greased?

Definitely grease it if it hasn't been.

#11837 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

How would I know if I have bad light boards? The lights work when it first starts but then most just stayed lit. Would it be bad light boards or power issues before the light boards? It happens mostly to the lower light boards.

Follow the chain - put the game in test menu so all the lights are forced white. Follow the chain I sent to you. Where the chain breaks, it is either the last lit board or the first dark board that you need to bypass using the data cables. DO NOT plug in or unplug the POWER cables with the game on (violet and black wires). You will damage things. Data cables are okay to move with the power on.

Edit - just listen to Lloyd.

#11839 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

Thanks Guys! I will check this out. If it is a bad board, do you need to replace all boards to the new ones or can one board be replace or repaired?
Tom

One can be replaced.

#11872 3 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

I connected them the same way. The doors seem like they are trying to open but it seems maybe something is in hindering it. I read the link above and maybe it’s the springs that could be in the way. I cant see the springs without taking the playfield out again . Nature of the hobby I guess

There's a coil under there called double doors release latch. In test you can here it click when it's working. It pulls down the latch to get it out of the way so the little flags on the door shafts can pass over it. Check that in test and F708 also.

#11874 3 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

I forgot to check that before taking out playfield again. I just took it out and it seems there is plenty of room for the doors to open close if I manually move up the latch. I did notice that the capacitors were no longer sticking to the side of the motors. Perhaps this is the culprit? I’m trying to solder them to side of motor but not sticking very well. Will update

The caps are for noise reduction only. The motors work without them.

2 weeks later
#11967 3 years ago

Except that the double doors use optos so the harnessing is different - door motors are the same but they aren’t compatible

1 week later
#12060 3 years ago
Quoted from apinballwiz:

Thank you everyone for your input, very much appreciated! Won't be able to get my hands dirty until the weekend - been getting familiar with the flow chart and the board connectors in the manual and I have one question... I'm going to try reseating the connectors first - I know not to reseat the power connectors with the power on, but on the larger boards that have driver connectors can they be reseated with the power on?

No need to worry about them, just focus on the data cables and the chain itself. Side light boards don't affect the chain.

#12063 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

So anyone ever experience a smell of electrical burning before in their WoZ. Had machine on for few hours and came into the room last night and smelt a scent as if something was burning coming from the machine. It was late so just turned it off. Today I have a faint smell of it but cant find where it's coming from. Game appears to be working okay,
Sincerely,
Perplexed

Take a look at the unified power supply (if your game has one, that is), front right corner of the board cage in the bottom center of the cabinet. Look at the inductor at position L9 front lower edge

#12082 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hey guys how do u pull out the monitor for woz rr I don’t see a bracket like potc

You don’t that way. It is mounted and needs to be unscrewed on the sides and then carefully laid down on its face if you want to get behind it. Monitors on pivot arms started with DI

#12097 3 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I think you can, but I haven’t done it. Just remember to shut them off in the software as well.

You absolutely can - skip woz6 and plug the 84" data cable into the next board in the chain instead. Then see if the lights beyond that are stable.

6 months later
#12745 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Is it on constantly in attract mode ? Looks like the strip that goes under the WOZ head lower right side or playfield.
LTG : )

That's what it is - runs on 12vdc. If the strip is burned out JJP has replacements available.

#12761 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballmlb:

Can anyone give me advice on how to get ahold of Jersey Jack to help me with a board issue? I have a WOZ RR with 1.0 boards. Previously had to replace rainbow board. Now, looks like Haunted Forest is out, but I'm not convinced it is the only one as when I wired around it, everything is off, even when I turn off the board in the settings.
I've come to the conclusion that the only logical approach is to upgrade to 2.0 boards, but the kit has been out of stock for a long time. I've used the website on a couple of occasions and have left a couple of voicemails, but no one ever responds to me.
How do I find out an ETA on the 2.0 kits and get added to a waiting list if JJP won't answer my calls or emails?

JJP will answer calls and emails, but the best way is to open a support ticket using the website. The latest word is that the 2.0 kits will be back in stock somewhere around the end of the calendar year. If you like you can PM me also.

#12788 2 years ago
Quoted from Medic:

Does anyone know where I can find the year the machine was built? I’m not at home and need to ask the wife to take a picture of it thanks

White sticker with black printing, either on the rear of the lower cabinet or the inside left cabinet wall next to the tilt mechanism

1 month later
#12926 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Because it came with one?

EVERY model of WOZ came with a topper - as opposed to say, Hobbit where none of the models had a factory topper.

1 week later
#12993 2 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

I'm wondering if someone else has had this problem before. Every time the ball goes into the scoop as soon as it shoots up to the wire form it gets to the connector it flies off. How do I adjust this?
[quoted image]

Settings - coil settings - crystal ball vuk - turn down the coil strength a touch.

4 weeks later
#13062 2 years ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

I need help. Bought a woz. It was working fine, played great except the Worlds Fair bumper coil bracket had actually snapped off. So, with some help we rebuilt the flippers, and all four pops. I then on my own installed a Pinball Mod Flaming Witch and a Back Alley wall set. Oh, and re-rubbered the game. The witch seems to test just fine but here is the problem: The game has gone insane! When you hit player start, it posts a score and then starts its own thing. The house spins half a turn. The automatic plunger strikes, RESCUE flashes on the screen, followed by Multi-Ball, Toto barks, but nothing works i.e., the flippers and pops. This continues as if the machine is on an acid trip. Please thoughts, suggestions.

Check the connector on the back of the crystal ball monitor. It needs to be seated down tightly on its pins. There is a ground wire in that connector that runs back to the I/O board and can cause random problems. At the factory they put hot glue on it to hold it in place.

#13064 2 years ago
Quoted from Triplecdad:

You are the God of pinball. That was the problem! Seriously, thank you, thank you.

No problem; glad I could help.

2 months later
#13241 2 years ago
Quoted from lhammer610:

WOZ. I have not tried troubleshooting this yet, but looking for a heads up:
Last couple of games, the flying monkey did not drop the ball into the upper playfield. It only did so after I pressed both flippers. I have that set to kill the pops, so it may kill the coil power, too? At first I thought magnetized pinball, but twice it dropped with the two flipper buttons pressed.
I fear that the driver transistor might be shorted.
I am not sure how to test that. I was hoping that I could just move the monkey down in the monkey test, then place a ball under the magnet to see. But I am not sure the power would be on to the magnet.
The monkey magnet is +70 V power @ 107-5 coil drive 29. That looks like Q334, IRL540 on the I/O board. If that is shorted, it does not blow the fuse F707? Could that be right?

Magnetized ball would be my first guess. You can try the old fix of putting a piece of electrical tape across the bottom of the monkey magnet and see if that stops it from happening. If the transistor were dead shorted on the magnet would be locked on all the time as long as the coil had power getting there.

3 weeks later
#13329 2 years ago

Looks like end of stroke switch from castle flipper coil

#13331 2 years ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

That sounds right. But where does it plug into the rest of the playfield?

Screenshot 2022-02-19 144651 (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-02-19 144651 (resized).png
#13334 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

That connector is already connected if you look closely. Pink wires coming out of both sides of the connector.
The the OP, let the wire color guide you. It most likely connects to another connector with purple and/or black wires.

Yes but the EOS harness goes through that hole - most of the wires harnesses go through the bigger hole, only two or three go through the other hole I circled - what often happens is that the end coming off of the EOS switch - the pigtail - catches underneath and doesn't drop cleanly through the hole. But it should be reachable through there.

#13336 2 years ago

None of our opto boards use connectors like that - they're almost all 4-pin for the optos themselves or power or longer for switch harnesses.

#13348 2 years ago
Quoted from prentice:

I noticed that a fuse (F7) is not lit up green like all the others (lower right corner). Manual page D-171 shows it protecting all the LED lighting, sound amp, and some other boards, yet I don't notice any problems with those elements (e.g., the LEDs are all on).
Anyone know if this is normal? Does your F7 light up?
Side note: I replaced the problematic induction coil on this board at L9 and so I'm especially alert about any other potential issues from that bad part (which burned up and was replaced in most of JJP's early shipments due to an improper spec).
[quoted image]

F7 has no led under it

1 week later
#13372 2 years ago
Quoted from Vans:

Does anyone know if I have to remove the munchkin playfield to replace that rubber that goes underneath?
Thanks.
[quoted image]

#13376 2 years ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

I've tried searching can't find anything concrete.
I have a couple of pop bumpers that this part is broken. I haven't had any luck with Jersey Jack.
Wondering where I can get this part or does it cross reference with a Williams part?
Thanks in advance
[quoted image]

JJP has this part in stock if you need:

JJP Assembly Number 99-020121-00
Display Name/Code Pop Bumper Top Assy, Ring and Rods

#13399 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so I'm about to join the club again....someone virtually slap me if you see me selling it b/c I should learn by now.
Quick question on ECLE and direct print. I believe all ECLE's were direct print right regardless of when it was built? And I'm referring to a real ECLE with the wooden apron.

All ECLEs with the wooden apron would be direct print cabinets, yes.

3 weeks later
#13446 2 years ago

Not everything for the kits is in yet but it should be soon from what I'm hearing.

1 week later
#13486 2 years ago

That looks exactly right.

That's the one. Someone reached out last night and I pointed them to that one.

1 month later
#13633 1 year ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Wish I knew when JJP was going to start notifying folks on "The List" that kits are available for purchase!

Very soon now

#13636 1 year ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Will they be making alot and stocking them and do you know if the price has increased?

Price I don’t think so
If you’re currently on the list you will get or come close to getting one soon, if you’re a recent add or get added now, more likely next wave of kits depending on a few things.

#13638 1 year ago

I don’t know the exact cutoff but I will say that emails will start going out shortly so it won’t be long before you see people ordering them. The wait is to make certain that 100 pct of the parts are on hand to build all the kits we expect to be built and then if people pass when contacted the list goes along in order.

2 weeks later
#13659 1 year ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

Got an email to order 2.0 light kits this morning. I was so excited at the possibility of getting WOZ back up and running that I almost said "I love you" to the sales rep.
For those still waiting, I got on list in early February.
Anyone got install tips?

I'll email you the instructions folder.

#13685 1 year ago
Quoted from merccat:

Just got my 2.0 kit today but with concerns about brightness not sure when or if I’ll install. My ECLE has the 7.5v buffered boards which have been pretty much flawless other than the little single led boards freak out from time to time.
Probably going to wait if I ever have a big board go out (or the little boards finally drive me nuts). Main reason I got the kit was as a backup as WOZ is never going anywhere for me.
I’d be curious to see a 7.5v and a 2.0 WOZ side by side to see if it’s a significant difference.

I've seen it at the factory and I couldn't tell which was which side by side, but when I mention that people accuse me of shilling.

#13697 1 year ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

I'm looking for a couple of the LED Data Cables for the small GI LED's. The part number I need is 19-3031-06, but I could use a longer one if I have to. JJP doesn't have them for sale on their Website, and no one else seems to carry them. Does anyone have a couple they would like to sell, or if anyone knows who carries them, please let me know. Thanks!

JJP has them
Email Martha
[email protected]

#13716 1 year ago

Light strip is directly under the topper. Cable runs down the left side of the backbox to a 2-pin light blue wire plug in the bottom left corner of the cabinet.

#13726 1 year ago
Quoted from meSz:

Lift playfield and reset the rca cables going into the box.

Also reseat carefully the male 3.5mm cable going into the pink jack on the sound board (middle right side of board cage, smallest board in there). When you are inserting the mic style cable into the jack, pull it back maybe 1/8" and you will feel a solid resting spot there. See if that brings all of your high end back.

#13768 1 year ago
Quoted from knobstone:

Thanks for posting, I also received the email about the board issue. I'm wondering what if any other parts are defective or were not vetted before being shipped. At this price point it's ridiculous that these issues continue to happen. There is no point in even purchasing this upgrade kit, better off with the 7.5 boards or purchasing boards from second hand sellers that do work.

This is incorrect in my humble opinion. The 2.0 kit is reliable and worth it other than the labor involved in my opinion. Most who have it would certainly agree. Not that you cannot live with the 7.5 boards; you certainly can. But the kit is very solid and basically brings the game up to the level of DI in terms of solid lighting system.

#13771 1 year ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

Is it just this latest run of 2.0 kits is my question? I have one from the last run over a year ago. I hope to never have to install it but if I need a known board swap from JJP I would definitely appreciate clarity on this. Thank you.
r/
Mike

Just a portion of this batch

#13818 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

My buddy just picked up a Standard Edition built in July 2014, I believe the light boards are the 7.5v version, but the Castle PF lights are a bit wonky and Im wondering if you can point me in the right direction so I can help him out.
So the lightboard is W8, the Castle Upper Playfield with the RESCUE lights. After going through the lights test it appears that 4 of the lights are not working properly, one doesn't work at all and 3 of them only display one color (R:Red, E(1):Green, C:NONE, and E(2):Red), the others work properly. It appears that the Mini-PF takes a bit of effort to remove so I want to know more before I start poking around. No other lightboards are currently experiencing issues.
Does anyone have an idea if this is fixable? Or is this an LED board replacement situation? If so, does anyone have a W8 lightboard they would be willing to part with? Let me know. Thanks.

You’re almost certainly not going to have 4 bad light boards in a row. First thing to do is go into the settings and make sure all led boards are turned ON. Then follow the data cables and check the sequence to make sure none have been bypassed physically. Next bypass the entire castle playfield from below the main playfield. Turn all of those boards off in the settings (30, 31, WOZ8) and see if all other light boards and led colors work correctly. This will help narrow it down.

#13874 1 year ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

I am not sure
where is the sensor board ?

mounted on the back panel next to the monkey mech

#13877 1 year ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

I am still confused, if you can point it out
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Screenshot 2022-07-10 133842 (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-07-10 133842 (resized).png
#13881 1 year ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

Found it
Flipped it and getting same results, I still have to check continuity also I noticed the capture Dorothy light stays lit after the monkey came down, not sure if that’s normal
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes light staying on is normal

#13888 1 year ago
Quoted from monkfe:

does someone know the name of the white 5pin connectors used on the lighting boards data lines?..and where they can be purchased if you know...

JJP has them

#13891 1 year ago
Quoted from TrueJedi:

Does anyone know if there's a part number and stock at suppliers for the rubber grommet that separates the rainbow plastic from the light board beneath it? I believe these black grommets are used in a few other areas too. If it's available at a Pinball Life or Marco I can purchase them along with other items of need.

JJP Part Number 25-009005-04
Display Name/Code 1/4" DN Rubber Post

1 month later
#14035 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Just as any FYI… if you own an earlier version of WOZ with a UPS power supply board, JJP no longer can repair/replace them. I had to wait for about 9 months for JJP to cook up a fix, which they did, figuring out how to retrofit a power supply used in Pirates and Wonka into the original WOZ.
Hopefully, if your board fails it won’t take out your CPU. I had two UPS boards fail (the original and a replacement) and both times I lost the UPS and the CPU board.
Could be something you may want to proactively replace before a big issue arises? Not sure. What I do know is that replacement parts - especially the CPU board - aren’t cheap!
The power supply fix is reasonably easy to install. They provided a multi-page installation guide. Took about 35 minutes. May have taken me a bit longer as I had to install a CPU board, too (both the cpu and power supply had been pulled from my game for quite some time, so it too a while to find all of the connectors!).
JJP said they had roughly 12 other customers in a similar situation. I know that there were known issues with the original early production UPS boards. If you haven’t checked yours, you should search Pinside and see if you can identify a potential problem before it turns into something bigger.
While it took a while for a fix, I do appreciate JJP sticking to their word and working up a fix.

For clarification only - the power supply comes from Hobbit, not the later games mentioned.

2 weeks later
#14088 1 year ago

JJP Part Number 60-000003-04
Display Name/Code WOZ 75th Anniversary Screened Backglass
there are some left

8 months later
#14733 11 months ago
Quoted from Moli410:

How do you tell if the machine has the 7.5 boards vs 2.0 boards?

2.0 uses a bunch of ethernet cables rather than data cables on the older system

6 months later
#15006 4 months ago
Quoted from ripit:

Hello guys I have a couple question for you all. The first is a puzzle to me. I have 2 of the green le's. The first one i bought with about 700 games and perfect. The next one i bought because it was for sale with another machine I was buying and only had 19 games on it. Basically a NIB in my thoughts. here is what is making me scratch my head. First I was thinking firstit was 5v boards and then 7.5 as the 7.5 were more reliable. That could be my misunderstanding.
First one is #628 built on 6/6/13 with 7.5 boards with scan disk solid state drive
Second one is #782 3/28/14 with 5v boards. with a Crucial solid state driveThe 5v boards in the later makes is throwing me off.
The second question is about the drives. I have a fellow pinsider mention to me about changing the drive due to the problem I was having and he was right. With that going bad I picked up 2 for back-up for the second one. My question is are the solid state drives the same. Can I use the extra scan disk one instead of the Crucial being that one is 5v and the other is 7.5. Thanks for any insight.

Hard drives make no difference with light board variants

#15007 4 months ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Hard drives make no difference with light board variants

When using new drives with WOZ keep in mind that WOZ started with 30gb drives coming from the factory but later they shipped with 60gb drives. Nowadays with 7.04 software out and 8.0 coming soon, get 60gb minimum drives regardless or what your game started with - JJP ships minimum 120gb drives today and that will work fine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 16.95
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 24.50
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

254 posts in this topic match your search for posts by Pinballomatic. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballomatic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only?tu=Pinballomatic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.