767a905f-f768-44f4-b3e3-b2998967ff3c_text.gif
Photo Mar 30 2024, 5 42 30 PM (resized).jpg
20240316_125739 (resized).jpg
20240314_221748 (resized).jpg
20240314_215727 (resized).jpg
841FD4A1-7C8E-4E32-973D-DD8D05C4902E (resized).png
3D72BC84-0D17-44A1-B683-A17D4B722FF3 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (10 years ago)

Post #2584 Fan Replacement details Posted by bhwolf (7 years ago)

Post #7017 How to tell if your WOZ has 2.0 boards Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #7022 Balls not making it to shooter lane from trough - Fix Posted by LTG (5 years ago)

Post #7126 Location of the latest software update/version Posted by mavantix (5 years ago)

Post #7128 Update 7.01 notes - released April 16, 2019 Posted by thewool (5 years ago)

Post #7752 Fan Replacement how to and links Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #11015 Adjustment advice for the monkey Posted by LTG (3 years ago)

Post #12537 7.03 Code Release Posted by bobukcat (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Noma2017.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10255 3 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

I like Wonka, it’s a fun game. Definitely my 2nd choice however. Wonka shoots great.
WoZ is the the total package to me as far as any JJP game goes, fun to play, fun to look at, full featured, awesome light show. Fingers crossed I can find one soon.

I have a Wonka CE (my only game). Would you recommend WOZ YBR, DI LE or Pirates LE for another machine. I love Wonka and have a two kids aged 6 and 9.

#10259 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Yes, yes and yes.

Can only get one.

#10268 3 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

I also would not limit yourself to JJP - plenty of good new stern titles like JP or CGC remaking some of the all time greats.
Don’t get me wrong, they make great games and I love my WOZ - but only having room for three pins - I try to vary the style of games so my collection is not all the same game play. Just picked up AFM and it offers a nice change from one machine to the next.

I hear you. I guess I am interested in JJP just because I only have one pin and they have been great with fixing any Wonka issues. Sounds like WOZ YBR is a definite no. POTC LE is overpriced right now and DI could be boring. I may go with DI if I can get it for a good price and hoping the Pat Lawlor gameplay makes us happy. Thank for the info!

#10271 3 years ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

I’d really recommend finding a DI to play first before comitting. Some people love it, some people hate it. I’m not a fan. Wife didn’t care for it either. I have a Woz ECLE. My wife and I love it. We love Wonka too and that will be the next JJP for us. My wife likes Pirates and I thought it was good, but haven’t had much time on it. Find a WOZ RR. Then you’ll have a standard and a widebody - best of both worlds.

What about Pirates LE vs. WOZ RR?

1 month later
#10790 3 years ago

Just got my WOZ YBR. What a beautiful machine and what a difficult game! Can someone post links of some good “How-To” videos for gameplay? Thanks!

#10794 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

And then there is these from the pdf manual..
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you!

1 month later
#10951 3 years ago

My YBR came set on Hard and I just realized it. Also, zero seconds ball save. I was watching Eric play on You Tube and he had ball saves, but said he was playing factory settings. What is normal Factory Settings? Just curious.

#10953 3 years ago
Quoted from scottieIA:

I know my factory settings were on zero seconds ball save. In the menu the adjustment title will change from green to red if they are changed from factory. I have a 3 sec ball save time because the wife will walk away pissed if it don't give her the ball back. Every location game I've played had zero ball save time.

Wow. Zero is so brutal. My DILE I believe arrived on medium so I was just curious. I will check out the red when I am in front of the machine.

#10965 3 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

The other thing to note is that the WOZ ball save doesn’t go away if you drain like DI or other games. It lasts for the full time you set it for. Unfortunately, I’ve had it trigger a few times in a row when I’ve been particularly unlucky.

Also, I blasted WOZ for being more difficult than Wonka thinking I had them both set on easy. Now I realize that I had WOZ on hard with no ball save. I decided to keep WOZ on hard as it felt like cheating with the 3 YBR spot, only 7 Munchkin loops, etc. However, I am keeping a 5-10 second ball save. It’s just humane! With that tweak, it is much less discouraging. Now I want to put Wonka back to factory settings as well.

#10966 3 years ago

Also, here is the YouTube video I found where Eric from JJP plays WOZ. Was helpful to me as a new owner and made me realize there is a ball save adjustment.
Spoiler. He melts the witch.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 91.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Noma2017.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only?tu=Noma2017 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.