image (resized).jpg
767a905f-f768-44f4-b3e3-b2998967ff3c_text.gif
Photo Mar 30 2024, 5 42 30 PM (resized).jpg
20240316_125739 (resized).jpg
20240314_221748 (resized).jpg
20240314_215727 (resized).jpg
841FD4A1-7C8E-4E32-973D-DD8D05C4902E (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (10 years ago)

Post #2584 Fan Replacement details Posted by bhwolf (7 years ago)

Post #7017 How to tell if your WOZ has 2.0 boards Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #7022 Balls not making it to shooter lane from trough - Fix Posted by LTG (5 years ago)

Post #7126 Location of the latest software update/version Posted by mavantix (5 years ago)

Post #7128 Update 7.01 notes - released April 16, 2019 Posted by thewool (5 years ago)

Post #7752 Fan Replacement how to and links Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #11015 Adjustment advice for the monkey Posted by LTG (3 years ago)

Post #12537 7.03 Code Release Posted by bobukcat (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mattyk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14330 1 year ago

Hey guys. I’m picking up a WOZ that has unbuffered 7.5v led boards. If I ever have an issue with the boards any idea if JJP has some replacements? I know the 2.0 boards are out of stock but could they send a new 7.5v board? TIA

#14336 1 year ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

I just completed the conversion as a preventive measure because everyone said to do so. Havng said that I have a complete set of 7.5 Rev 1.1 boards that were working perfectly for sale if anyone is interested. Also have all wiring is anyone is in need of a replacement.
[quoted image]

Pm sent

1 week later
#14375 1 year ago

Anyone have a pdf of the 2.0 board install instructions? I’d like to take a look. I’m on the next waitlist due out first quarter next year

2 weeks later
#14420 1 year ago

I picked up a standard edition with the direct print cab. Game is beautiful

Was wondering if anyone has removed the rails to powder coat? What is the process? Is it just the two screws or is it taped on?

I’d hate to scratch up the cab with a putty knife

#14422 1 year ago
Quoted from cconway84:

not my post but overall good advice for side rails. When you use the putty knife don’t pry out or you will bend the rail. Just push straight up to break the adhesion. Move the putty knife over 50% of its width and repeat.

Thanks. So sounds like there is tape, damn.

1 week later
#14445 1 year ago

I ordered some mirror blades from Tilt Graphics. I chose the JJP ones and selected WOZ as the game. When they arrived they didn’t have the circles cut out to allow clearance for the bolts of the backbox hinges.

As a result these will not sit flush. I haven’t tried putting them on yet. Anyone else come across this? Am I correct in that the circles cut outs should be there?

2 weeks later
#14490 1 year ago

Hi guys. If I wanted to swap a new light board under the rainbow plastic, do I still need to remove the upper playfield or can I just unscrew the hex screws holding the plastic bracket on? Seems like I could since I am not running new wires. Just want to confirm

#14492 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'd do that.
LTG : )

You da man!!

#14504 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

Well, I rotated the house to where it "should" be to open properly with it off and then turned it on. The test at 7/14 worked perfectly as usual. With glass off I shot a ball, caught it, spelled rainbow with my fingers and threw the ball up the ramp for twister. Let the ball go around the house the prescribed number of times and it opened the same as always. The house needs to be a bit more counter clockwise. So i went into the adjustment and set it to 11/14 (4 more counter clockwise). The test now makes the popper rod hit the front of the house. Retried the "game test" above, and now the house opens properly, but the test will be too far counterclockwise (by 4). Will it stay this way? Was I supposed to do something differently? Was I supposed to turn the house clockwise when off so the test result matches the gameplay result? Thanks again.

Have a look under the playfield and see if there is anything loose that has to do with the mech. Is there something that holds onto the shaft of the house and if so is it tight? I’m not at my game but seem to remember seeing a post regarding this

#14505 1 year ago
Quoted from CrashJT:

Well, I rotated the house to where it "should" be to open properly with it off and then turned it on. The test at 7/14 worked perfectly as usual. With glass off I shot a ball, caught it, spelled rainbow with my fingers and threw the ball up the ramp for twister. Let the ball go around the house the prescribed number of times and it opened the same as always. The house needs to be a bit more counter clockwise. So i went into the adjustment and set it to 11/14 (4 more counter clockwise). The test now makes the popper rod hit the front of the house. Retried the "game test" above, and now the house opens properly, but the test will be too far counterclockwise (by 4). Will it stay this way? Was I supposed to do something differently? Was I supposed to turn the house clockwise when off so the test result matches the gameplay result? Thanks again.

B42344AF-4D87-4E61-B5FD-36E0D623C8ED (resized).jpegB42344AF-4D87-4E61-B5FD-36E0D623C8ED (resized).jpeg
#14517 1 year ago

I’m trying to adjust the rescue stand up targets to make them more sensitive, but can’t really get to them without taking off the upper playfield. Unless any of you guys know a trick?

Instead of taking the upper playfield off, I was wondering if replacing the target foam with a “less thick” foam would also accomplish greater sensitivity. What do you guys think?

Is there an easier way to adjust these targets other than taking the playfield off?

#14519 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Turn the game off. Lift playfield and pull forward and rest it on the front of the cabinet.
Flashlight helps here. Long thin screw driver, stick it in there and try to bend the shorter rear leaf blade closer to the front longer leaf blade.
LTG : )

Thanks. I had it lifted and was trying to finagle a leaf adjustment tool in there but could only somewhat get to one of the targets. I’ll try the screwdriver

1 week later
#14530 1 year ago
Quoted from Bohm:

I was thinking about putting side blades or mirror blades on but the playfield seems really tight against the cabinet compared to my other machines. Anyone have issues with this?

I did mirror blades and there was plenty of room. But I did not get the wow factor as on other games as the upper playfields block a lot of the mirror

#14533 1 year ago

For those that have installed Gouveia’s witch 1.0 mod, are we supposed to re-use the spacer in between the witch and bracket?

How about the large round metal spacer that sat under the tube?

#14534 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

For those that have installed Gouveia’s witch 1.0 mod, are we supposed to re-use the spacer in between the witch and bracket?
How about the large round metal spacer that sat under the tube?

Anyone out there or are you laying in the poppy field? Lol

#14537 1 year ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Probably quicker to just PM Steve and ask him for the link to the youtube installation video.

Tried that. Anyway common sense prevailed and went with no spacer behind witch and yes to metal bracket under the wall

3 weeks later
#14585 1 year ago

Talk to me about collecting the horses. I think all 4 of the same color and one of each color is best. But are they worth taking the risk collecting them?

#14588 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Yes. They increase your bonus multiplier for that ball that you collect them on if I recall correctly. So, it can really be lucrative if you score high in a munchkin mode, for instance, or something else that only pays off during the bonus.

Very nice. I thought I saw a 400 pop up on the score when I collected, what I thought was one of every color. Unless I misread the screen. I’ll have to see if I can find a rule sheet

4 weeks later
#14613 1 year ago

Selling a set of 7.5v buffered boards. See ad

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have a full set of 7.5v buffered boards that I purchased from a respected pinsider that I no longer need. You have all the main boards, GI boards and wiring. I did swap out my ...”
2023-03-20
West Springfield, MA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 101 times

#14614 1 year ago

I also have a Gouveia Witch Mod 1.0 for sale if anyone is interested. Message me

#14616 1 year ago

Witch mod is sold. Still have the buffered boards

#14617 1 year ago

Here are some Modfather Castle Walls and Witch Well. Brand new never installed.

I think I paid $150.

My price includes shipping

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “Brand new never installed. Price includes shipping”
2023-03-21
West Springfield, MA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 105 times

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
14,356 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 91.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mattyk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only?tu=Mattyk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.