BBC45EB9-37B4-430E-B770-C8403A8E8F1F (resized).jpeg
E83552FC-D020-4B19-AB41-9BAECAE0F624 (resized).jpeg
WOZ Service.pdf (PDF preview)
Photo Feb 18 2024, 9 45 03 AM (resized).jpg
IMG_3923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3924 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5353 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (9 years ago)

Post #2584 Fan Replacement details Posted by bhwolf (7 years ago)

Post #7017 How to tell if your WOZ has 2.0 boards Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #7022 Balls not making it to shooter lane from trough - Fix Posted by LTG (4 years ago)

Post #7126 Location of the latest software update/version Posted by mavantix (4 years ago)

Post #7128 Update 7.01 notes - released April 16, 2019 Posted by thewool (4 years ago)

Post #7752 Fan Replacement how to and links Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #11015 Adjustment advice for the monkey Posted by LTG (3 years ago)

Post #12537 7.03 Code Release Posted by bobukcat (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MK6PIN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#106 9 years ago

Have had mine since July,( paid a premium) and can say it is easily my most played and favorite machine. I think the LED lighting theme really favors the ECWOZLE ( green).

The latest code is just mind blowing....I get crushed but keep coming back for more, and the occasional game you can get some MB stacks going together, the game just pours on the points. This machine is already a Classic on several levels, and feel extremely fortunate to have/ enjoy mine.

Ongoing support is awesome ( I've talked to Eric on freakin Sunday nights sometimes!!!).

HIGHLY recommend you play the machine.....mine is a keeper, period. Only way it leaves is if I'm done w pinball ( which probably means I'm dead), and even then I suspect my Family wouldn't part with it......mark

JJP Team......THANK YOU!!,

#112 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Very often 30 to 45 min games. Im not saying im good but 1.2 and above usually lasts that long and is an amazing experience with times of a true work out in a good way!

Mine seems like it has a mind of its own ( like some of my other machines).....once I updated to 3.0, I had about a week of long, killer games. Seems it leveled off, now kicking my ass quickly and ruthlessly. What OZ giveth he takes back...ha...I swear I'm playing the same...gotta be the machine...

#116 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Man, I'm not any kind of awesome player, but I at least feel like I don't suck, and I don't consider WOZ an "easy" pin. Hour long games seem nuts to me. Are you playing with no pitch and the outlanes all the way in or what?

WOZ and "easy" definitely don't go together....completely agree...

Quoted from iceman44:

Woz is kicking my ass right now, sometimes great scores, then a run of terrible…..

Just turned mine off now for that very reason....mine has chosen to become a drain monster the last couple of nights...whew....nothing worse than launching a ball and never even getting a flipper on it ( with 5 available...ha)....

#119 9 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Yeah, same here, but i also recently took the easy out and turned on the ball save for 7 seconds, heh.

Hah...I've already got mine set for 5 seconds...on nights like tonight, probably added a whopping 3 minutes to my games....came close to some " glass off" time, just to smash some modes I was never going to get tonight, but refrained.....evil Keith, evil Keith......

#138 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well, I've got 3 girls to go with the wife and you should be thrilled all she grabbed was a dolla bill. I'm like a broken ATM machine......

Ditto....plus a 13 year old Son.....I don't even think they know what a dollar is.....they go straight for the $20's....

1 week later
#196 9 years ago
Quoted from Geremy13:

Sounds like a winner....
My wife want's one pretty bad. I think we should get one and just go from there....

Yes....this.....^^^^

#198 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

i just leant mine to a friend, his wife just sent a pic with him at the helm and cussed me out because apparently......addicted

Hopefully, you get yours back.....

#201 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

orrr lending your machine to a friend who owns none and they get addicted and you never get it back! commendable? it sucks!

Knew it!!!.....good luck getting it back

#203 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I swear the reason they made me the god father of their children was to get at my pins! Oh wait i am the god father see Avatar!

Sounds like they made YOU " an offer you couldn't refuse"....

#205 9 years ago
Quoted from Geremy13:

Well, it's official. I am not just a 'Fan Member' on the outside looking in.
I am now a 'Card Carrying Member!'........ New Owner!.... Happy Camper!.... Deliriously Ecstatic!..... Unbelievably Impressed!..... Uncontrollably Expressing Emotions that.... (i never knew i had).
Anyhow.... Read my post: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-amazing-on-time-delivery-story
It pretty much sums it up. 'Amazing On-Time Delivery Story'.
Join me in this celebration and raise your glasses to a most incredibly designed machine and bathe yourselves in this wonderful story of how a small poor child born into poverty raised himself above the challenges set forth before him and his family, and brought to himself, his wife and his children, this incredible experience that brings happiness to all of those that have surrounded this poor young man and his family. (a touching story, you've got to read.)
HAHA, having fun here, Deliriously Happy... just wanting to share with my pinside buddies. (you've got to read the post)

Saw it...CONGRATS!!! Awesome machine.....

1 month later
#340 9 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

Thought I'd share my first RGB LED mod I've done, I decided to do the speakers as well as the backbox, pretty pleased with the results!
» YouTube video

That's pretty cool!!!....

#343 9 years ago
Quoted from Geremy13:

DG... how did you do this........
........... please share..........

I suspect not very easily.........

1 week later
#374 9 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Well, this will be my first post in this thread. Why? Because my first ever NIB is sitting in the back of the Suburban. My WOZ was picked up today. Standard with shaker and invisaglass. To say I'm excited is an understatement. My distributer said a new update is a week or two away. I know this has been asked before but what should be done right away? Cliffys, of course, anything else?
BTW, until my son gets home the 350 pound box stays in the truck. Damn.

Congrats, and welcome to the club!!!....Lloyd's recommendations are spot on, as always.....no way to make the box lighter, sadly .....don't forget to call and get on the owners forum, as well.....enjoy, enjoy!!!....mark

#375 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What's everybody's optimal pitch level?

I confess...I put the back as high as she goes and the front as low......got just above 6.5 degrees on my floor ( measured on the playfield, of course) ...side to side is pretty key on this machine as well ( similar to TZ in that regards)...absolute level.

Don't know if that's to much tilt or not, but I like it....

1 month later
#438 9 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Has anyone tried super bands on their WOZ yet?

Yes......work great........stayed w theme...black on main 3, green on munchkinland, orange on castle.....helps ball control ( but not helping my scoring yet.... )......mark

6 months later
#618 9 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

Well, I'm very interested in getting this pin and brought this up the the family. I was thrown a curve ball my 5 year old grandson is afraid of the witch. My granddaughter age 3 I don't know but she's petrified of Yoda.
Thoughts ? The pins are in the basement and they like to play down there. I purposely avoided some pins for that very reason like BSD, Met etc. the list goes on.
Thanks,

Guess it depends on if they are around when you, or others play WOZ. Won't be able to hide her, as she is prominent on the display, and especially in the audio while battling her....might be worth a trip where it's on location and see how they behave before buying it....

I don't have little ones around, but could imagine a little fear there.....she just aggravates me...mark

#620 9 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

I hate her and want nothing more than to beat her!!!!!

Exactly!!!

#622 9 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

It looks like the witch is also on the backglass. This came up when my wife and I were out of town skiing. We mentioned to the kids thursday we were looking to get WOZ pinball.
My daughter was going to show him (grandson) a WOZ you tube, he wants me to get spiderman instead. My wife is going to access the damage monday. Meanwhile my son and his wife are major bummed if I don't get this pin.
Frank keeps asking my daughter about the witch. (glad he hasn't made it to see the monkeys) my wife was freaked out about them in the day.

So is Frank the Grandson ( sorry, I'm a little confused)? SM has Venom, Goblin, Sandman, and Doc Ock...all scary too.....

WOZ has the awesome display screen...major plus, but definitely gets bystanders in the game, and images are quite animated ( has he seen the witch on the machine, or just the movie?)

Light show and other stuff might be a great distraction....again...is there one on location that you can take him to see? Probably only way to tell for sure...good luck....awesome machine ( highly, highly recommend).....mark

1 week later
#632 9 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I just checked my audits. I've battled the witch 10 times, and beat her 3. For some reason that feels pathetic, but at least the last time I beat her I did well on the victory laps.
Even though I had some minor issues with my game (which Jack fixed of course), I have to say that WOZ was an amazing effort for a first game. The level of play in the game is just stunning. A year and 4 months and the game still feels fresh and new. I do still struggle with Rescue Multiball (I'm really wanting to complete it someday). And for some reason I still can't start Munchkin Multiball even when I try. And to me, that makes a great game. I'm still trying to do new things after this long.
In fact someone on the google group mentioned the YBR strategy, and I've been trying that.
So Jack, yeah, nice job building a great game.

No way I'm checking mine....I've only beaten her twice, but generally get to that mode every session I have.....been @ the final shot many times, but as you know, if it's not done in a certain time, you have to go back and hit the castle, then ramp again....AHHHH...tonight is WOZ night, and I shall try again....have had my Tronle kicking my ass last 2 nights....WOZ's turn....man, I love this game!!!!

#642 9 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Better percentage than mine. I'm 4 for 19.

Stop it!!!...I'm 2 for 20 million, it seems.....

1 month later
#689 8 years ago
Quoted from bdaley6509:

Hi guys. I ordered a 75th Ed. yesterday from PinballSTAR. Can I join the club? This will be my first pin since I had to sell my previous collection a year or so ago. Looking forward to owning the game!

Congrats!!!...mark

#693 8 years ago

yeah, but the last sequenced (timed) order is just a bitch for me.....thought I melted her last night, as my final white shot went up the ramp...started celebrating before the damn castle lit again...whew that mode kills me....it's what i play for about 90% of the time...

I'll turn it off and end the night on TAF just to calm down.....pressure, pressure!!!

3 weeks later
#713 8 years ago

FINALLY melted the Witch for my third time after about a 4 month drought!!!..can't tell you how satisfying that mode is!!!...mark

2 years later
#4763 6 years ago

This update was quick, and spot on...the sparkles are back!!!!! A fantastic machine......

1 year later
#6933 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Joined the club today! Received my NIB Emerald Green LE and it's working flawlessly. And has a monkey! :p I got this from automated services. What's interesting is that even though the build date on the machine was 2015, it has 2.0 boards. Love that NIB smell!
Box even has a label that says 2.0 boards.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Ready to go with the escalera
[quoted image]
Downstairs, and now it's escalera lift time! Escalera purchased through the one and only zmeny from Flip N Out pinball. Worth its weight in gold I swear.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Sparkly powder coated legs
[quoted image]
2.0 light system!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
And finally home with friends
[quoted image]

Sweet!!!! Mike has always done right by me....you've got a great machine, and Lloyd to help w any issues. Best combo in the biz....enjoy!!!...mark

#6934 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Oh and huge thank you to mk6pin for help

Always happy to help pinbuds.....(if I can)...

#6982 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

The ONLY witch and monkey worth having are the ones that Steve makes. But then waiting list is long...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/41#post-4915314

List has been closed for some time actually...absolutely stunning mods....

#7013 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

No way! Man, Im glad I went with a RR then. Monkey here I come !

A wise man you are!! Just don't drop this one on your leg either...Weighs as much as Alien does ....( Oops, just saw you mentioned above)

1 month later
#7647 4 years ago
Quoted from PinJim:

Happy day here. Picked this up yesterday, set it up today. Man, it’s gonna take some time to figure this one out. I assume it’s much deeper than say, TZ? Can’t wait to log some hours on it![quoted image]

Congrats!!! A great, great game there....

2 months later
#8397 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I have had zero problems with 7.5v boards in 5 years of continuous operation.

Agreed...2nd gen 7.5v boards ( that dealt w static and inrush issues) are quite solid. Mine have been very stable, even after a moment of temporary insanity, attempting to add aftermarket led " amazastrips".. ..Boards took the hit and rebounded nicely.

Eric's brilliance truly shined on this effort, saving the game, imho...Very greatful.

#8398 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so could be a silly question but does continously turning on and off the machine put more "stress" on the light boards or is it better to just turn it on once and let it play throughout the day even if you're not using it a ton?

CPU still going to go through boot process, and can't imagine it causing any additional stress on the boards.

I'm always concerned w heat causing component failure, so my vote would be like all my devices...On when I want to use them, off when not. Trying to keep "operational hours" as low as possible.

2 years later
#13098 2 years ago

Merry Christmas to all in WOZland!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
13,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greenville, NC
$ 91.00
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 5.00
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games
Pinball Machine
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.
Interactive
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
14,356 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MK6PIN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only?tu=MK6PIN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.