20240314_221748 (resized).jpg
20240314_215727 (resized).jpg
841FD4A1-7C8E-4E32-973D-DD8D05C4902E (resized).png
3D72BC84-0D17-44A1-B683-A17D4B722FF3 (resized).jpeg
WOZ lightboard 2 (resized).jpg
WOZ lightboard 1 (resized).jpg
20240309_110050 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (10 years ago)

Post #2584 Fan Replacement details Posted by bhwolf (7 years ago)

Post #7017 How to tell if your WOZ has 2.0 boards Posted by f3honda4me (5 years ago)

Post #7022 Balls not making it to shooter lane from trough - Fix Posted by LTG (5 years ago)

Post #7126 Location of the latest software update/version Posted by mavantix (5 years ago)

Post #7128 Update 7.01 notes - released April 16, 2019 Posted by thewool (5 years ago)

Post #7752 Fan Replacement how to and links Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #11015 Adjustment advice for the monkey Posted by LTG (3 years ago)

Post #12537 7.03 Code Release Posted by bobukcat (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GotAQuestion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2692 7 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I am in the CLUB.

When did you order your machine? I ordered a Ruby Red on October 4th. Two weeks ago I emailed JJP and they said "it's coming off the line, should ship this Thursday or Friday (October 28th)". Nothing. So I emailed again November 8th and they said "it came off the line today, we'll contact you about it this Thursday or Friday". Well the factory just closed I believe and ... nothing.

I'm a bit afraid that something went wrong in the production at this point. Would be really sad to get a NIB broken machine.

#2694 7 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I hate to say this, but for me this has been typical behavior, I don't think anything is wrong, they wouldn't ship a broken game. I'd get in touch with them Monday to see how things are.

Gotcha gotcha. I'll check again Monday. I'm from the midwest so I feel like a HUGE nuisance right now. Even checking in once I was thinking "dang they're gonna hate me." I'm just really excited and the thing costs as much as a low end car so I'm just kinda wondering... when I get the thing and why the delays hah.

#2739 7 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

It's a beaut, Clark!

I hate to say this, but for me this has been typical behavior, I don't think anything is wrong, they wouldn't ship a broken game. I'd get in touch with them Monday to see how things are.

Well I emailed them again and . . . this time no response. My messages must be getting filtered straight to the trash bin now

Pretty big bummer. I wish they had just said "it won't ship for at least 3 weeks" instead of hearing it would be shipped 3 weeks ago or last week. I'll just stay tethered to my phone in the event a delivery setup request comes through.

#2758 7 years ago

Nobody cares but I'm excited and need somewhere to shout into.

Just got news from JJP; after a few weeks of unexpected delays my WoZRR will be in a box and ready to ship tomorrow! Here's hoping it gets here fast what with Thanksgiving happening next week. I have no idea why it was delayed getting off the line 3 different times, but I am stupidly excited that we're finally setting up shipping.

Edit: Does anyone happen to know how long shipping takes? Or what company they use for the white glove service? Looks like the machine has to make it 1,161 miles.

#2784 7 years ago

I was considering putting mirrored blades on my RR but with all the lights and stuff going on in the game I thought they'd get really distracting and disorienting. Maybe that's not the case? I should order the munchkin playfield Cliffy too, before I get too many games on it

#2789 7 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I can't stress how important this is, if you can't wait for the Cliffy I'd recommend you put some mylar along that edge ASAP. I've seen at least one owner that has successfully protected theirs that way for a couple of years now and it gets a lot of play.

Just ordered one! How long do they take to arrive? My machine comes early next week and I'm definitely going to be playing it. Probably a lot.

#2799 7 years ago

My WoZRR comes tomorrow and I was wondering if there are any default settings tweaks people recommend, or if it's all down to personal preference? I think I remember a streamer recommending the strength on the main flippers up 1 or 2, the munchkin flipper up 1, and the castle flipper down 1... but I can't recall for sure.

Anyway, appreciate any inputs and fully understand if the only answer is "you'll have to dial it in yourself".

#2807 7 years ago

My WoZRR JUST showed up and I noticed it has two things missing on the underside of the cabinet. I assume it doesn't matter but this is my first machine and I'm babying it already...

Pic related.

Also are they not doing felt protectors behind the legs on the LEs anymore? My game didn't come with them. There seems to be a metal protector built in now.

IMG_8684 (resized).JPGIMG_8684 (resized).JPG

#2809 7 years ago

Also noticing my game didn't come with the numbered apron label... unless that's not a thing anymore either. Bummer but probably an easy fix.

#2811 7 years ago

Mine has nothing in either spot

IMG_8685 (resized).JPGIMG_8685 (resized).JPG

#2816 7 years ago

Last I was aware, the ruby reds are still numbered. Mine was numbered 422 on the box. I didn't get to pick my number and I know there are higher numbers out there, so I assume they just gave me the lowest available.

It's also advertised as limited to 1500 units on their website still.

I'll email tomorrow to figure out how to get my number tag, too busy kicking out the default high scores to care today!

#2826 7 years ago

I've got about 100 games on my new WoZRR now and I see no damage to that area, BUT I have the cliffy coming anyway. It's only $28. I'd rather invest a little time and a small amount of cash to ensure the value of the game holds. I don't ever PLAN on selling it, but I just feel better knowing it'll hold value by not getting the edges smashed.

#2835 7 years ago

I ended up finding my game number and free play tags. The game number was in a little envelope on the side of the box, and the free play tag was under the coin box after I removed the whole thing

And then today I got a 417,000! Not an amazing score but it felt great. Had a nice Crystal Ball and ECMB stack. After finishing ECMB I immediately drained out my last ball because I was too stoked XD love this game!

#2837 7 years ago

Is there any way to choose to skip a lock in order to take an attempt at a twister? For example, say you have all 3 locks lit and twister lit as well. As I understand it you're GOING to get ECMB before you can attempt to get the 15+ house loops. I assume this is by design to force you to get into munchkin mode while avoiding a lock light or to force you to manage starting the two modes at once, but I know some other games out there will allow you to skip the lock.

#2839 7 years ago

Thanks! I assume that was like that by design but didn't know if there was some hidden "hold both flippers" trick or something like on Dialed In.

#2848 7 years ago

Melted the witch for the first time today and also kicked the factory GC off with a 678,000 game! Feels amazing man. Average scores have been creeping up but I finally got a decent game where it all lined up. One shot off completing ECMB too :'( time to work for a mil!

#2862 7 years ago

When I first got the WoZ I was having trouble making the ramp on shots that seemed good from either flipper, so I increased the flipper power. I quickly noticed the crystal ball and throne room were suddenly impossible. Set it back to factory and just practiced with the glass off and a sheet of cardboard blocking the drain and now both shots are very consistent. The right flipper is a pretty narrow window on how to hit it, and I always attempt it from a fully controlled, stopped ball.

#2867 7 years ago

With how often the witch whips the ball straight down the middle or straight into the left outlane I would love an option to add a ball save at the start of fireball frenzy, and maybe adjustment options for the battle. My problem with the battle is that it takes basically the entire ball saver to get the balls under control. But I'm melting the witch once or twice a day so I can't complain too much.

#2869 7 years ago

My general playing strategy is almost every plunge is a skill shot into the witch unless there's a big priority available like needing ECMB right this second, or a munchkin mode available that I need. I'll let those go directly to the right flipper. Anyway in normal circumstances I'll then finish the hurry up from right flipper and more or less pray the magnet doesn't whip the ball impossibly into the left drain. Do a bunch of YBRs to get the flying monkey activated, Dorothy captured, start haunted modes, get EB1, and probably get Lion and Tin Man activated. Backhands to main ramp for the Scarecrow. By the first ECMB ideally you have an EB, a munchkin mode, and all three witch hurry ups done.

Play ECMB1, try to complete, try to bring in a crystal ball mode for them points, if you get extra lucky you'll get a second EB from the throne shots, and after that I do fireball frenzy and then focus on Rescue.

Games where I pay attention to YBRs and hitting the right orbit go magnitudes better than ones where I focus directly on ECBM so I basically prioritize YBRs now. I've got the game on factory settings except the outlanes are in, and there's a short ball saver at the start of each ball.

#2874 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I never have that happen. You might want to check the level of your game?

My game is absolutely level left-to-right, and exactly 6.5 degrees in pitch. Witch constantly throws the ball SDTM and to the left outlane. I guess by "constantly" I mean at least once every third game. It's not every ball. But it's definitely enough that I'm shouting #@%$ing bull@%#$ in my basement a lot.

It could be in relation to how frequently I'm shooting that target. A larger sample size of attempts would mean I have more opportunities for that to happen I guess. Like I said above I complete the hurry ups very early on in the game. I think (or at least it feels like) she gets more aggressive as you get through the witch hurry ups too, and I'm basically always done with which hurry up three on ball one by my second Emerald City lock.

#2884 7 years ago

That's funny, Metallica is going to be my next game early next year. Just got a WoZRR. Grats on the game!

#2893 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

is that reflection or no decal? Also whats your manufacture date?

So I thought it was a reflection in the art and am just noticing my WoZ has this exact same defect. Here's hoping they'll replace my decal for me too. I'll submit a ticket in the morning I guess.

Re: Some of the other recent defects listed ... my crystal ball has also done that no-boot thing above a few times, the spring on my middle right flipper snapped, the monkey drops the ball early sometimes, my castle doors were stuck open one day for about ten games (this mysteriously resolved itself the next day), my monitor went out once, and the game reset itself once too. Overall pretty surprising list of issues for a $10,000 game I've had just under 3 weeks on the bright side a lot of these resolve themselves after resetting or just giving up for a day but it's still less than ideal

#2895 7 years ago

If I can get the decal replaced, that'd be great. I know I listed every weird thing I've had but I'm actually not concerned about the other issues. I've been able to find existing fixes for everything listed and the spring I just replaced for under a dollar.

I guess I'm a teensy bit salty that I'm having issues at all, but like you said everything mechanical has them. Especially mechanical things that are made to have steel orbs slammed into them.

2 weeks later
#2977 7 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Question for you guys just got my brand new 75th took it out of the box and it looks like there's a problem with the head decals not sure if I am correct or not wonder if you guys can tell me if there's something wrong with them or not looks like the color is missing on the edges

About a week after your post, I realized my WoZRR (ordered at nearly the same time) had the exact same damage. I contacted JJP support and after some checking-in with Frank and some holiday delay, Victor is sending me decal replacements. I live in a spot where there aren't many techs available (I think the closest is hours away), so I'll be attempting to replace the decals myself.

It's only the side of the backbox, and I've put decals on arcade cabinets before, so I'm fairly confident I can get this done. Tips still welcome.

#2987 7 years ago

TLDR: WoZ success story, new high score.

I try to make one goal for every area of my life each New Year. Not really a resolution, but a progress milestone.

Well one of my 2017 goals was to score over 1,000,000 on WoZ. I'm happy to say 15 minutes into the new year my last game of the night scored 1,129,771 after a god awful ball 1. Brought it around, fully completed ECMB, almost completed Rescue, got to Munchkin Multiball for the first time, and got a Haunted Multiball with crystal ball stacked on.

What a start to the year! I may have to raise my bar.

#2996 7 years ago

I melt the witch a couple times a day - factory settings with the outlanes in. If I had to play the game in a tournament I would, before playing a tournament match, immediately find out if the ball save is on or off and how easy it is to backhand the ramp. If there's a ballsave, I'd take a skillshot to the witch every time I had a ballsave on. If not, I'd usually plunge the Haunted Forest and hope you get a free Haunted Mode unless there's an ECMB available or RAINBOW is lit. In those situations, I'd let the ball safely go to the right flipper and either backhand the shot if it's easy on that machine, or pass across and take a left flipper shot.

During play I would shoot for completing ECMB and using that multiball to set up Rescue. I would then ignore Rescue unless I had everything else completed for Melt The Witch. I tend to get most of my drains from failing to start rescue (get to upper PF -> fail -> drain while hitting the Winkie guard when it takes 3 hits). Unfortunately for tournaments, WoZ has a ton of sucker shots that will drain you for missing. Further, my Witch loves to throw the ball straight into the outlanes with her magnets.

I can't think of a guaranteed easy route to high scores, but the game has so many multiballs available I'd do my best to always have a ball cradled somewhere during a tournament. I wrote something here (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only/page/58#post-3474899) about how I play for home games, but it involves a high focus on the Yellow Brick Roads, which will be useless with EBs off.

1 week later
#3011 7 years ago

That's a beautiful cover. I just have a standard black one from ebay. And I put a plastic carpet runner on top of it upside-down to prevent the cats from sleeping on it.

#3024 7 years ago

Is anyone else's playfield chipping where the shooter lane meets the "Horse of a Different Color" under-flipper shot? I've got, probably 600 or so games into my WoZRR and that connection point is definitely chipped. It's not something that bothers me exactly, I'm just curious how common this is. I don't exactly think it will spread.

#3027 7 years ago

I'll get a picture when I get home. I was thinking of just adhering the small chip back down as well. Like I said I really don't see it spreading and replacing a whole playfield seems like a massive, massive nuisance. Assuming the warranty even covers such a chip.

#3029 7 years ago

Here's some photos of my playfield crack/chip. You sort of have to look for it but it's there for sure in person. The corner right by the guide rail is lifting away.

Picture: https://m.imgur.com/s8upVqt

And with slight zoom: https://m.imgur.com/bNprr

Like I said, I'm more or less going to ignore it or maybe do some preventative maintenance. It seems "contained". 534 games played.

#3035 7 years ago

Mine had the "door stays slightly open" problem for one whole day and magically fixed itself the next. It was also the right door for me, and I did try resetting it during the day it happened; didn't fix it. Weirdest thing. Hasn't happened to me again since that day.

My best advice is to not immediately bash the door after it has JUST closed, but that's barely really advice.

#3042 7 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Looking to join the club. What should I expect to pay for a nib standard?

$8500, before shipping. Also doesn't include the Invisiglass or Shaker which I recommend getting. That, and liking the look better, was why I went with the Ruby Red. It includes shaker and invisiglass, all the nice mod toy upgrades (tornado, toto, rainbow target decals, castle walls, etc), and a printed version of the manual.

#3057 7 years ago
Quoted from tp:

What mods are a must?

The only MUST is the Cliffy Munchkin Playfield protector. Without it, your munchkin playfield WILL get chipped.

For recommended, the Red Smoke Mod here on pinside, once he opens up orders again. It really, really enhances the look of the whole machine getting that ugly witch with that terrible tube out of there: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/6#post-3546627

#3069 7 years ago

A couple questions that I should know the answers to considering I've played almost 600 games now but I've clear forgotten -

1) Does the WoZ knock when you earn a replay? I know it knocks when you match, I mean at the instant you earn a game from score. I get so distracted by the lights I actually don't remember.

2) Does the base score required to win a replay automatically start rising higher as the high scores list changes? Now that I have a few 1M+ scores on my leaderboard I noticed my replay base value is 230,000 and I swear it was 200,000. I know it goes up when you earn a replay, but I'm talking the base value.

I could answer these myself later today with a few games, but I'm at work and bored and that's what forums are for right?

#3076 7 years ago

I considered switching the replay to an extra ball but personally it just feels like cheating - and I play it significantly more than my wife so she doesn't care what I set it to anyway.

I am now considering lowering the replay threshold when visitors come over though. It's on Free Play, but that light show feels really fun. I'd probably have to set it to 50,000 though

#3078 7 years ago

There's always witch battle jackpots

#3080 7 years ago

You can go into the switch tests and "test" the main ball trough. Trough might actually be under coil tests, I'm not sure which set of tests precisely but regardless it's in the test menu. You'll have to catch them as they head for the drain, but it'll eject the balls.

#3093 7 years ago

Just checked and my base replay is actually 340,000 now poor guests

#3099 7 years ago

I never played the 1.03 code, but the game has left me wanting absolutely nothing on the 6.06 code. I hear there are a couple of freezing issues if you leave the game on 24-48 hours, but I think the longest I've run mine is 8 hours and had no issues. I was actually thinking yesterday if there was anything I wished they'd add, and I couldn't come up with anything. The game is really deep and even over 600 plays now I still have unique games. Recently I stacked Haunted Multiball, Munchkin Multiball, ECMB, and Lights On MB and it was a crazy experience that I'm unlikely to see again for a long time.

Unrelated to that: Someone yesterday was wishing for more extra ball options. I just discovered that completing a 5 horse HOADC correctly will also light extra ball. Might be common knowledge but it was news to me. So... there's another option besides being really good at Fireball Frenzy or really really "good" at WIZARD mystery rewards.

#3101 7 years ago

I was assuming they had already used the YBR10 and were looking for low(-ish) hanging fruit after that. There's also the YBR50 but that can be a stretch to get to.

#3111 7 years ago

Pretty sure Wizard has a chance to give Multiball if it's Ball 3 and you've not yet started ECMB. Not sure if it does it in other situations.

And it's REALLY unfortunate you can't modify the sounds. Just the other day I was thinking it would be nice if I could make the GAME OVER screen play Wizard of Meh:

Also thought it would be fun to change all of the Witch callouts to be Gruntilda sound bites from Banjo Kazooie

#3114 7 years ago

^ I'd like that because if you ever get a ball on top of a second ball in the VUK... the power of the kicker slowly rises and rises until one of the two balls makes it up. At least one of them ALWAYS goes flying right off the wireform, over the inlane, and into the drain :'(

Almost got one behind the State Fair Balloon once.

#3118 7 years ago

I think you get one at 10, another at 15 (that is to say 15 more so 25 total), 20 more etc. Though I'm not sure how many you can get in this way. I think it's a setting.

#3125 7 years ago

If there's already a ball up there when the monkey carries a ball up, the one already behind the door will be released. Otherwise it's possible you have virtual locks turned on in the settings. Then the game would just serve the ball back to you instead of allowing you to plunge a new one.

#3140 7 years ago

Nope, shipping cost me I believe $175. Not only that, when I ordered mine "fresh from factory" my order was delayed three times.

Love JJP, but I don't think I would ever order direct from them again. I will go through a distributor from now on. Plus you *might get the added benefit of it shipping right away because they have one in stock, rather than having to build the thing.

I'm looking at PinballSTAR for future orders as they seem to actually give pretty good price cuts, though I don't know how much.

Edit: Added might, it's true that distributors can run out of stock too

#3151 7 years ago

I still have to re-attach my right ruby flipper. I tried 3M Extreme Double-sided Tape. Was pathetic. I let it set for a few hours and it lasted about 5 games. I'm thinking something more permanent is the way to go but I'm worried about changing bands down the line. I could change the bands now and then glue the tops on but I only have 600 games. Feels early. But then again it's like $4.

#3153 7 years ago

Oh nice. I guess I won't worry about it then. I have some tools I can probably use to help guide the bands on too without stretching them. Off to get gel superglue and give that a shot!

1 week later
#3176 7 years ago

My munchkin playfield got a tiny chip in the 2 weeks it took the Cliffy protector to get to me and my game was NIB. If your game has been routed, I would be highly surprised if it WASN'T chipped. But yes, still get the protector. Down the road I figured I'd replace the Munchkin playfield, but the chip is so tiny (and I never plan to sell) that I might just... not. But you could always do the same thing - protect it from further damage now, consider replacing later if it's chipped and just use the same Cliffy.

#3178 7 years ago

I don't really notice it as it is. It's hidden behind the Cliffy now unless you go stand over it on the side of the machine and look for it. Like I said, it's really little. But also very easy to have happen so I'd be surprised if a routed one didn't have chips.

#3209 7 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Then the inserts are white

The inserts light up cyan

#3225 7 years ago

I still have to install the castle portion of mine.

#3272 7 years ago

Cloud? Do you mean smoke? https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod

I think there are 3-4 lists now but it's worth the wait. Ever since I got one I can't believe WoZs ship without it.

1 week later
#3369 7 years ago

You don't need the full protector kit really, just the munchkin play field. More protectors won't really hurt I guess, except I hear the rollover protectors make them not activate sometimes.

Munchkin protector is actually really easy to install. First remove the playfield as instructed in the manual, lay the protector where it goes, mark the spots to drill with a pencil, get out the appropriate drill bit and make sure to mark off the depth you will be drilling to on the bit using tape. That part is very important, you'll be kicking yourself if you drill through the playfield on accident. All in all I'd say it took me about 15 minutes to put on. Although I did have some experience with removing that mini playfield before, but I don't think it would take longer than a half hour.

The thing that got fiddly on that install for me was - I didn't want to cut the cable ties, but you need more reach than the data cable will give you. I ended up carefully sliding the wires around within two of the ties, feeding the data cable through those two ties to get extra reach, and then doing the reverse to get the data cable back into the ties after installing the protector.

Also, my pops came with mylar in there from factory. I'm not sure how common that is, but mine definitely has mylar there and it wasn't me.

2 months later
#3819 6 years ago

Had a great day on WoZ today. Haven't played it much since I got MET and decided to hop back. Put up a 1M and 1.2M, new Munchkin Loop record of 143, new YBR record at 65, and got a game to 6/8 gems. I think 7 Witch battles in all. Overall, great day. Maybe time to take a break from MET for a few weeks and try to actually get SOTR :'(

#3821 6 years ago

1.6M this morning and 7/8 crystals. Mega Jackpot is insane man. I actually had 5/6 letters lit for it but even with a great start it's crazy hard. I think the best approach is to just have 2 other multiballs lit when you start RESCUE, fire away until ball saver is almost up, start the next multiball, keep firing away, repeat for the 3rd stack. Then trap up before the last ball save ends and try to clean up whatever shots are left, and hope it's like "ramp and right orbit". It's still crazy hard. -_- I'll stop score posting now, just feelsgoodman and wanted to share.

3 months later
#4177 6 years ago

I'm going to be replacing all the rubber rings and posts in my game this weekend. Any tips for that or is it basically "go area by area, take everything off, clean and replace, put everything back"?

One thing in particular that sticks out in my mind, any advice for cleaning under the castle playfield? I've cleaned the machine several times while owning it but have always sort of half-assed that area. Would like to give it a more complete cleaning since I'm changing out everything else. Should I just remove it?

2 weeks later
#4236 6 years ago

Hey all,

Not gonna be able to troubleshoot this until tomorrow but I figured I'd try and gather some leads. My right castle door stopped opening tonight. It just makes a notable whirring sound when it's supposed to open.

My best guess is whatever turns the door came disconnected from the motor? I assume I'll have to take the mini playfield off to find out.

Such a streak of bad luck with my WoZ lately I just wanna play some games!!!

#4239 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Allen head set screws holding door to motor shaft are loose. Item 7d on page C-37 in the manual.
Remove castle playfield. Remove door. Drop motor assembly down, tighten, reassemble.
LTG : )

Thank you very much Lloyd! You've saved my hide more than once on WoZ. Always appreciate it! I'll make this adjustment first thing in the AM.

1 month later
#4439 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Allen head set screws holding door to motor shaft are loose. Item 7d on page C-37 in the manual.
Remove castle playfield. Remove door. Drop motor assembly down, tighten, reassemble.
LTG : )

Gosh darnit. So I finally did this (38 days later than anticipated) and the motors work now, in motor test at least. They won't register bashes now. I must have moved something while re-assembling it. Anyone have thoughts on chasing this down?

#4441 6 years ago

Are the related switches item 16 on page C-38? Microswitch Body 18-3009-00? Just wanna make sure I'm looking at the right wires when I get it apart again.

Edit : I see there are also switch actuators, 8 & 9. Probably worth checking too.

#4442 6 years ago

It's alive! Thanks for the help Lloyd!

The double doors actually open and close at the start of every ball now but the game is playable again so I'm pretty much apathetic to that.

Edit: Castle Door Bash Left was getting stuck on. I think I got THAT fixed too.

4 weeks later
#4515 6 years ago

I've gotten the Mega Jackpot lit on RESCUE about 8 times now. Twice in one game even. STILL have never actually made the last shot. Possibly nerves or just bad luck there. I think if I ever get it done, I'll be able to get to the true wizard mode in that game though. Most of my games are going 5-6 gems now. If I had the Mega Gem I really think I could focus and get whatever other gem was missing with little problem.

That Mega though, calling it insanely difficult is still selling it short.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GotAQuestion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only?tu=GotAQuestion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.