BBC45EB9-37B4-430E-B770-C8403A8E8F1F (resized).jpeg
E83552FC-D020-4B19-AB41-9BAECAE0F624 (resized).jpeg
WOZ Service.pdf (PDF preview)
Photo Feb 18 2024, 9 45 03 AM (resized).jpg
IMG_3923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3924 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5353 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,233 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 305.
#4601 6 years ago

Hi

I just noticed there is a usb stick plugged into the computer case with my games serial number on it - is this for Pindemption? Thank you.

#4602 6 years ago

Security dongle - game won’t boot without it.

#4603 6 years ago
Quoted from apinballwiz:

I just noticed there is a usb stick plugged into the computer case with my games serial number on it - is this for Pindemption?

Probably not. You need that or the game won't check serial number and stuff and boot up.

If you buy Pindemption, you get a new one of those the swap with the dongle you have now.

You can see if Pindemption is an option in your software and turn it on, if it is. I would back up settings first. Because if you disable Pindemption and go back to normal WOZ, a lot of crap is messed up.

LTG : )

#4604 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Security dongle - game won’t boot without it.

Quoted from LTG:

Probably not. You need that or the game won't check serial number and stuff and boot up.
If you buy Pindemption, you get a new one of those the swap with the dongle you have now.
You can see if Pindemption is an option in your software and turn it on, if it is. I would back up settings first. Because if you disable Pindemption and go back to normal WOZ, a lot of crap is messed up.

Thank you. Pindemption is showing as an option in the presets. Backed up settings, went back to Pindemption option and it allowed me to choose and install it. After doing so and backing out of the menus to the attract mode there were no ticket animations, and when I started a game it played like a standard one except the monkey was disabled and high scores were not displayed from what I could tell. Not sure what this means, I would have thought if Pindemption wasn't available it wouldn't have given me the option to install it....

#4605 6 years ago

If it disabled the monkey. It did a lot more. Like you can only coin up for one credit at a time. And other stuff I forget but you'll discover.

No idea on attract mode.

#4606 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

If it disabled the monkey. It did a lot more. Like you can only coin up for one credit at a time. And other stuff I forget but you'll discover.
No idea on attract mode.

Oh man that doesn't sound good...

Out of curiosity does this mean that I do have Pindemption and it's possibly corrupt or something or is the menu option available on everyone's machine and should be avoided unless you're sure you have Pindemption? Thank you again...

#4607 6 years ago
Quoted from apinballwiz:

Out of curiosity does this mean that I do have Pindemption and it's possibly corrupt or something or is the menu option available on everyone's machine

Something is corrupted.

I don't believe the menu option is there unless your game has the Pindemption dongle.

#4608 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Something is corrupted.
I don't believe the menu option is there unless your game has the Pindemption dongle.

Makes sense. Thank you for all your help Lloyd, really appreciate it!

#4609 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Something is corrupted.

I will have to look but I think I have the “install pindemption” option in my menus but I don’t have pindemption... I understood it as it installing a set of presets for pindemption mode but not turning on the mode itself... so if thats what it is then those settings probably would corrupt a game without pindemption.

#4610 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

I will have to look but I think I have the “install pindemption” option in my menus but I don’t have pindemption... I understood it as it installing a set of presets for pindemption mode but not turning on the mode itself... so if thats what it is then those settings probably would corrupt a game without pindemption.

Please do, I'd be curious if it does as what you say makes sense too.

#4611 6 years ago
Quoted from apinballwiz:

Please do, I'd be curious if it does as what you say makes sense too.

So yes... Install Pindemption is a preset package you can select from the presets. One of the values it sets is to disable the monkey mech. You should be OK selecting one of the other presets to install such as home.

#4612 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

So yes... Install Pindemption is a preset package you can select from the presets. One of the values it sets is to disable the monkey mech. You should be OK selecting one of the other presets to install such as home.

Okay, it's like you said then. Thank you for checking.

#4613 6 years ago

Battle the Wicked Witch has to be one of the most intense multiballs ever. Every time I get to it, I suck in my breath, my heart starts to race, my hands get sweaty, and my focus sharpens immensely. Love the rules, sounds and lights! Great fun!

#4614 6 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Battle the Wicked Witch has to be one of the most intense multiballs ever. Every time I get to it, I suck in my breath, my heart starts to race, my hands get sweaty, and my focus sharpens immensely. Love the rules, sounds and lights! Great fun!

Even having had the game for a couple years now and melting her several times now it’s still by far my favorite mode in pinball. A great rush!

#4615 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Even having had the game for a couple years now and melting her several times now it’s still by far my favorite mode in pinball. A great rush!

I still do a little dance every time I melt her. And, more often, I curse to myself when I fail.

#4616 6 years ago

Does anyone have a spare W6 lamp board?

1569 (resized).jpeg1569 (resized).jpeg

#4618 6 years ago

JJP may offer a discount if you send back the old board.

#4620 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I'm trying to avoid $200.

Contact them. They usually swap boards at a better price.

#4621 6 years ago

RRWOZ is back in the gameroom baby! Woot! Upgraded to 6.11....Ill have to look if thats the newest hottest shit. Cant wait to put some games on this sucker. It was still way back on 4.01 code.

#4622 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Upgraded to 6.11....Ill have to look if thats the newest hottest shit.

I believe we're up to 6.50 now, right?

#4623 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

I believe we're up to 6.50 now, right?

#4624 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Ill double check what I put on, but you cant argue with this guy. Hes got all the facts.

#4625 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Hes got all the facts.

Like check JJP's website to see what the current software version is ? ( I did, just to be current )

#4626 6 years ago

6.50 delta is latest. 6.06 is last full install.

#4627 6 years ago

For those of you that have DI and WOZ...if you had to get just one, which would you chose?

#4628 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

6.50 delta is latest. 6.06 is last full install.

Steve is right. ( I goofed when I checked and the 6.50 delta starts with 6.06 to 6.50, sorry )

#4629 6 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

For those of you that have DI and WOZ...if you had to get just one, which would you chose?

They are both great for different reasons. I would sell other games and then buy both of em.
However if this isn't an option go for the one that you can get the best deal on.
If that doesn't help then buy the one that looks best to you.
You are probably going to have this game for a long time so make sure you get the one that you like the looks of best.

#4630 6 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

WOZ.

#4631 6 years ago
#4632 6 years ago

RRWOZ 2.0 is the most current. I have and original ECWOZ and have had very few problems. Play them both and get the one you like the most.

#4633 6 years ago

I also have an ECWOZ (#294) and I think the emerald green trim looks better than the ruby red, but that's just my opinion. I was able to add all the Back Alley Creations mods to mine, picked up the insanely large instruction manual, and added the red smoke witch mod (amazing). I also think the EC topper is better than the RR.

Go with what you like. You're the one that's going to be playing it the most!

#4634 6 years ago

What is the fuse value for the upper playfield Flippers? Mine is blown and can’t remember the value nor do I have the manual in front of me. TIA

#4635 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

What is the fuse value for the upper playfield Flippers? Mine is blown and can’t remember the value nor do I have the manual in front of me. TIA

F708 is 5A time delay

fuses11 (resized).JPGfuses11 (resized).JPG

flipperfuse (resized).JPGflipperfuse (resized).JPG

#4636 6 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Any WOZ or RRWOZ?

In my case it would be a ECLE(5v boards) vs a DI LE

#4637 6 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

In my case it would be a ECLE(5v boards) vs a DI LE

What is the price difference and conditions of the two?

#4638 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

What is the price difference and conditions of the two?

Both are minty HUO. The ELCE has a ton of mods (mirror blades, castle walls, witch mod, tornado, toto, etc) and is $700 cheaper

#4639 6 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

Both are minty HUO. The ELCE has a ton of mods (mirror blades, castle walls, witch mod, tornado, toto, etc) and is $700 cheaper

The 5V ECLE HUO is probably worth about $7000 to $7500. The DILE HUO is probably worth about $8000 to $8500. A DILE NIB can be had for about $8500 shipped.

#4640 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

The 5V ECLE HUO is probably worth about $7000 to $7500. The DILE HUO is probably worth about $8000 to $8500. A DILE NIB can be had for about $8500 shipped.

yea the woz is at the higher end of that range and the DI is at the lower end of that range. Wife wants WOZ, kids want DI....I am screwed lol

#4641 6 years ago

I personally, if I was in the market, would buy a 7.5 volt HUO ECLE with buffered boards for $7500 or a NIB DILE for $8500 shipped before buying the 5V ECLE.

#4642 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I personally, if I was in the market, would buy a 7.5 volt HUO ECLE with buffered boards for $7500 or a NIB DILE for $8500 shipped before buying the 5V ECLE.

$8500 shipped for dile is very aggressive pricing. Lowest I’ve seen is 8600 not including shipping.

#4644 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

$8500 shipped for dile is very aggressive pricing. Lowest I’ve seen is 8600 not including shipping.

When they get to $7500 shipped I’m in.

#4645 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Those are Hobbit numbers!

#4646 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Maybe for standard, doubt you'll ever see nib for an le at that price.

#4647 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Maybe for standard, doubt you'll ever see nib for an le at that price.

Probably, and you’ll never see me buy one NIB.

#4648 6 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

Depends on what you like obviously. WOZ has a deep ruleset you will never see depths of unless you are an amazing player, but you can experience much of it in pieces. Games can last in excess of 20 mins regularly and it is more of a fun shooter than many give it credit for.

DI is fast, smooth and fun. Light hearted theme focused on mode based play for highest scores. DI has more of a "one more game" feel to me and more of a "user friendly" layout. I would probably go with DI if it was for a family, WOZ if I had limited space and wanted a constant challenge.

#4649 6 years ago
Quoted from 2000_Alum:

Depends on what you like obviously. WOZ has a deep ruleset you will never see depths of unless you are an amazing player, but you can experience much of it in pieces. Games can last in excess of 20 mins regularly and it is more of a fun shooter than many give it credit for.
DI is fast, smooth and fun. Light hearted theme focused on mode based play for highest scores. DI has more of a "one more game" feel to me and more of a "user friendly" layout. I would probably go with DI if it was for a family, WOZ if I had limited space and wanted a constant challenge.

It’s for a family. I worry about woz’s difficulty as it wasn’t the easiest for me to pickup when I played it and I’m far from a great player. My wife loves the look of woz and the theme and the vote is split down the middle on DI and Woz.

#4650 6 years ago

Woz is hands down the total package. Plus your family will enjoy it and thats what pinball is all about!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
$ 91.00
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Charles Town, WV
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,233 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 305.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only/page/93 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.