767a905f-f768-44f4-b3e3-b2998967ff3c_text.gif
Photo Mar 30 2024, 5 42 30 PM (resized).jpg
20240316_125739 (resized).jpg
20240314_221748 (resized).jpg
20240314_215727 (resized).jpg
841FD4A1-7C8E-4E32-973D-DD8D05C4902E (resized).png
3D72BC84-0D17-44A1-B683-A17D4B722FF3 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,283 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 306.
#3201 7 years ago

Question..

Does anyone know the width of the WoZ lockdown bar? Mine is all bent up and I'd like to replace it. I was wondering if the Williams/Bally widebody lockdown bar would fit.

Anyone know?

#3202 7 years ago

Not sure if they used a williams lock down or not... I thought it was just the basic mechs they licensed (pops, flippers, slingshots, etc).

JJP tends to have reasonable prices on their replacement parts, I'd check with them on a price first.

#3203 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Not sure if they used a williams lock down or not... I thought it was just the basic mechs they licensed (pops, flippers, slingshots, etc).
JJP tends to have reasonable prices on their replacement parts, I'd check with them on a price first.

I'm pretty sure it's Williams-style - just don't know about the width. The lockdown bar receiver looks a whole lot like a Williams unit.

WoZ *seems* narrower than TZ, STTNG, etc, but hard to tell for sure. I could measure but not sure where to measure from to get the correct "spec" width.

#3204 7 years ago

The original WOZ is built into an old TZ cabinet so it's the same width. For a replacement front lock down bar You might try to reach out to Terry at pinball life if it's a standard WOZ anyway.

#3205 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

The original WOZ is built into an old TZ cabinet so it's the same width. For a replacement front lock down bar You might try to reach out to Terry at pinball life if it's a standard WOZ anyway.

Perfect.. That's what I needed to know. Yes, PBL is where I was planning on buying a replacement for my standard.

Thank you!

#3206 7 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

It might interest you here that my new game is running version 6.10. I was previously told by a support person at JJP that 6.06 was the final version and I still have that version on my standard. Perhaps 6.10 is an upcoming new/final version?

Keith posted a few days ago that there is another update for WOZ coming in the weeks ahead with some fixes and one mode that has not been implemented yet - "Reserve Ball Play".

#3207 7 years ago

Reverse flippers is the wizard mode for the crystal ball.
It's 3x scoring with reversed flippers. It's happens after you start all 4 2x modes. Then the inserts are white and you start the mode after spelling ball. It's in there already

Anyways I made the same mistake you did. It's actually:
"RESERVE BALL PLAY"

#3208 7 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Reverse flippers is the wizard mode for the crystal ball.
It's 3x scoring with reversed flippers. It's happens after you start all 4 2x modes. Then the inserts are white and you start the mode after spelling ball.
Anyways I made the same mistake you did. It's actually:
"RESERVE BALL PLAY"

Oops, my mistake, I've never reached the reverse flippers wizard yet.

#3209 7 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Then the inserts are white

The inserts light up cyan

#3210 7 years ago

Perhaps another reverse flipper mode then? Don't know if it was ever considered but a neat sounding idea that was out there was to reverse the flipper operation having the flippers held up and use the buttons to drop them.

#3211 7 years ago

I'm confused. Are we expecting a new mode called reverse ball play that is different from reverse flippers?

Any new mode at this point would just be icing on this already terrific cake of code.

#3212 7 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I'm confused. Are we expecting a new mode called reverse ball play that is different from reverse flippers?
Any new mode at this point would just be icing on this already terrific cake of code.

Falconpunch corrected it and said "Reserve" rather than reverse. I don't know anything, but my guess would be a ball is held somewhere when in multiball and is given out to extend a multiball.

#3213 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Falconpunch corrected it and said "Reserve" rather than reverse. I don't know anything, but my guess would be a ball is held somewhere when in multiball and is given out to extend a multiball.

Ugh. Sorry. Missed the spelling correction.

#3214 7 years ago

Oh... reserve... interesting.

#3215 7 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

Something else I noticed today while poking around this game.
It seems the little mini-monitor behind the crystal ball has a 2gb microSD card in it. Has anyone stuck that thing in their computer to see what's on it? I'd be curious to know if the images could be changed.

HMMMMM? I too would be interested to know if this is at all possible

#3216 7 years ago

New mode! YES!!!! Where did he post this?

#3217 7 years ago

Possibly a paused mode, or a way to pause a long game?

#3218 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Possibly a paused mode, or a way to pause a long game?

Yes please! Just like TZ home... Had a *great* game going Saturday... Had to let my multi-ball drain cause the post-lady was at my door ringing the bell.

#3219 7 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

New mode! YES!!!! Where did he post this?

JJP google groups page, with a disclaimer to not bug him on it lest it not happen

#3220 7 years ago

I forgot about that group. Cool

#3221 7 years ago

In preparation for the code update...

I installed the Witch Smoke Mod, it looks great!

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#3222 7 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

Question..
Does anyone know the width of the WoZ lockdown bar? Mine is all bent up and I'd like to replace it. I was wondering if the Williams/Bally widebody lockdown bar would fit.
Anyone know?

I just tried putting the lockdown bar from my TZ on my WOZ and it fits perfectly (better than it fits on my TZ, actually).

#3223 7 years ago
Quoted from xsonics2k2:

In preparation for the code update...
I installed the Witch Smoke Mod, it looks great!

Very nice!

I think I am the last guy on the last list.. So it'll be a while before I see mine. :/

#3224 7 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

Very nice!
I think I am the last guy on the last list.. So it'll be a while before I see mine. :/

It will be worth the wait.

#3225 7 years ago

I still have to install the castle portion of mine.

#3226 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

It will be worth the wait.

I know.. It's a very nice mod.

It's ok.. It will be at least 7-8 months before I am ready to install it. I have ordered replacement playfields for my game. Going to clear them and they have to wait 6 months for the clear to cure before I do the swap. I did it that way so I can keep playing my game until I am ready to rebuild it.

Oh.. and I was wondering something. My game is a standard. I was under the impression the production run on standards was unlimited. If that is indeed the case, how come my game has this sticker on the apron? There is nothing fancy about the apron. Just a standard green metal apron. It doesn't have the wood top like the EC games, etc. So what's the deal?

IMG_20170213_203348171 (resized).jpgIMG_20170213_203348171 (resized).jpg

#3227 7 years ago

The first 1000 standards were numbered... Being an early standard you might also have the direct print and clearcoated cabinet... but I have no idea where they stopped that at.

#3228 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

The first 1000 standards were numbered... Being an early standard you might also have the direct print and clearcoated cabinet... but I have no idea where they stopped that at.

Ok.. Now I understand.. Yes I do have the screen printed and cleared cabinet. I have to admit it's quite pretty.

Thanks for the info on the production sticker.

#3229 7 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

I know.. It's a very nice mod.
It's ok.. It will be at least 7-8 months before I am ready to install it. I have ordered replacement playfields for my game. Going to clear them and they have to wait 6 months for the clear to cure before I do the swap. I did it that way so I can keep playing my game until I am ready to rebuild it.
Oh.. and I was wondering something. My game is a standard. I was under the impression the production run on standards was unlimited. If that is indeed the case, how come my game has this sticker on the apron? There is nothing fancy about the apron. Just a standard green metal apron. It doesn't have the wood top like the EC games, etc. So what's the deal?

My standard has that as well. I guess it's cool to own one of the first thousand standards!

#3230 7 years ago

joined the club this weekend, hopefully I have an easy one.

the LEDs, first 30 or so, are off by one. What I mean is, when I hit the R in rainbow, the A lights up. When I do an LED test, testing R lights A, testing A lights I, testing hourglass lights the R, all they way down to the lion rollover. After that, they all look OK.

Hoping simple fix?

thanks all, looking forward to reading the 65 pages of the club soon!

#3231 7 years ago

Data cables are wired wrong somewhere. That is, they are running from a board to another board not anticipated by the computer. Rainbow is the end it's not there. Go to the spot where it goes from okay to off by one and then compare the data cables - how they are routed versus how the chart on the chassis lid says they should be routed. At that spot you'll find the mistake.

#3232 7 years ago

perfect, thanks!

So, it looks like I'm completely missing RGB board 27, for the cowardly lion rollover, is that right?

I'd need to order a 15-0006-00, correct?

2017-02-14_07-55-37_410 (resized).jpeg2017-02-14_07-55-37_410 (resized).jpeg

#3233 7 years ago

Correct. You need data cables for it too. The power cable looks like its there and tucked back out of the way.

#3234 7 years ago

As a quick fix, you can turn the missing board board off in the options, and the LEDs down stream from that will at least work correctly until you get a new board and cable.

#3235 7 years ago

Open a ticket on the support desk or just call Frank 732-364-9900 then press 1

#3237 7 years ago

Thanks all. I did call and left Frank a message, let message let me know if I should do a ticket instead.

I figured I need the board and data cable, and saw the power plug there. I'm sure they'll know, but does the bracket to mount it have to be ordered separate? Just want to be sure I can instal it when it comes

Thanks for the workaround, that'll help a ton! Not that I can really aim and the letters I too bad for that, but it will make more sense now when the lights match what I actually hit

#3238 7 years ago

They'll send you the part with the bracket together. You just mount it with one screw and plug in the cables, then turn it back on in the computer.

#3239 7 years ago

Starting to check out some mods for my game..

I noticed there are 2 different makers of castle wall mods that I have found so far. Modfather and back alley.

The modfather walls are $120 versus the back alley at $225. Big difference..

And... with the red smoke witch mod the modfather's witch's well shouldn't be needed, correct?

Any opinions on one versus the other?

#3240 7 years ago

I personally like the look of the back alley walls better but never seen them physically side by side

#3241 7 years ago

I bought a nib RR 2 years ago & have added several mods. The nicest ones are from Mezel Mods, the throne room pots are a real eye- catcher.

#3242 7 years ago

The Indypinhead throne room sleeve I feel is a must also it really makes the wizard head pop out along with his lighted Winkie guard target and of course the wicked witch red smoke mod which I hope to get some day and finally mezel mods lighted flame pots for throne room.

#3243 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

I personally like the look of the back alley walls better but never seen them physically side by side

I agree... But... Do they look $100 better? Hard to say..

Quoted from DeathHimself:

The Indypinhead throne room sleeve I feel is a must also it really makes the wizard head pop out along with his lighted Winkie guard target and of course the wicked witch red smoke mod which I hope to get some day and finally mezel mods lighted flame pots for throne room.

I ordered indypinhead's lighted winkie guard mod.. But haven't seen pics of the throne room sleeve. Any links?

#3244 7 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

I agree... But... Do they look $100 better? Hard to say..

I ordered indypinhead's lighted winkie guard mod.. But haven't seen pics of the throne room sleeve. Any links?

Pots and sleeve:

IMG_4524 (resized).JPGIMG_4524 (resized).JPG

#3245 7 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

I agree... But... Do they look $100 better? Hard to say.

Good question... I'll probably go with it since I think the well that comes with the red smoke mod was maded to match the back alley walls.

Now the red smoke mod... that is for sure worth the price over sippycup witch.

#3246 7 years ago

Pots and sleeve and don't forget your trees

IMG_0412 (resized).JPGIMG_0412 (resized).JPG

IMG_0414 (resized).JPGIMG_0414 (resized).JPG

IMG_0415 (resized).JPGIMG_0415 (resized).JPG

#3247 7 years ago

Thanks for the pics..

Dang it! I wish I had known he made that when I ordered the illuminated winkie yesterday!

#3248 7 years ago

Indypinheads is CNC and not 3D printed, the 3D ones will break soon enough and Indy has yet to have one of the CNC targets to bust.

#3249 7 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Indypinheads is CNC and not 3D printed, the 3D ones will break soon enough and Indy has yet to have one of the CNC targets to bust.

Yes, that's why I ordered one of Indypinheads drop targets...

#3250 7 years ago

The mezels are working on a new and more robust one. Soon I think it also has real fire and maybe a holographic winkie. But....Those are just rumors

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 91.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

13,000 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.95
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,283 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only/page/65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.