767a905f-f768-44f4-b3e3-b2998967ff3c_text.gif
Photo Mar 30 2024, 5 42 30 PM (resized).jpg
20240316_125739 (resized).jpg
20240314_221748 (resized).jpg
20240314_215727 (resized).jpg
841FD4A1-7C8E-4E32-973D-DD8D05C4902E (resized).png
3D72BC84-0D17-44A1-B683-A17D4B722FF3 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,283 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 306.
#101 10 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Sold my ST Prem TODAY. Buying WOZ TOMORROW! Ditributors have some down here. Should I be asking the dealer about this LED board problem? Should I check the a manufacture date or something to get an idea what run it's from?

I wouldnt let a question about the LED problem "stop" you from buying it, but its a question i'd like to know before purchase (and what i asked myself when i bought mine from a dist)

Regardless of which version of boards it has, you're going to want to test it anyways once you get it. make sure all the boards work, see if any lock ups occur, and if they do, open up a ticket with JJP, their support is top notch. However, if your dist has it in stock, it most likely at least has the 7.5v boards. and the lockup issue has only affected a certain group of machines (mine has been fine) Good luck with the purchase! you will love it!.

#102 10 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

I wouldnt let a question about the LED problem "stop" you from buying it, but its a question i'd like to know before purchase (and what i asked myself when i bought mine from a dist)
Regardless of which version of boards it has, you're going to want to test it anyways once you get it. make sure all the boards work, see if any lock ups occur, and if they do, open up a ticket with JJP, their support is top notch. However, if your dist has it in stock, it most likely at least has the 7.5v boards. and the lockup issue has only affected a certain group of machines (mine has been fine) Good luck with the purchase! you will love it!.

Jack will likely take care of you no matter what and there is a fix that is making it's way out, but if I were buying I'd try to find one with an Oct 2013 or later build date to ensure that you have the newer version power supply/7.5 volt board set in your machine. Good luck! WOZ is a really great machine!

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Please do the moderators a favor: if someone posts something in here that you don't think belongs, don't agree with, think is against the thread rules, etc... please just ignore it and report it.

You are right. I thought this was the grumpy guy trying to set up a machine thread. Please delete all my comments and I will go away.

#104 10 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Please do the moderators a favor: if someone posts something in here that you don't think belongs, don't agree with, think is against the thread rules, etc... please just ignore it and report it. The more times you quote it and reply to it and talk about it, the harder it is for us to edit. We can remove one post with no problem, but it is much harder when that one post is quoted over mulitple other posts and talked about in other posts so that it messes up the thread history and confuses people if/when it is taken out.

Understood, feel free to delete my response where I quoted and I'll remember this for the future. thnx!

#105 10 years ago

I've been sort of loosely following WOZ for a while now, my first game was on one of the prototype machines at PAGG, watched the code slowly evolve, would get in some quick games at places like Expo, but I hadn't had an opportunity to really play without a line of people behind me. More like, huh, looks cool, flip flip drain, walk away so someone else could play kind of stuff.

Nimblepin was nice enough to invite me out to his place for his unboxing, but I couldn't make it for some reason, and I just let time keep slipping by. Finally he had a friend who wanted one of my last Shadow translites, and that was the excuse I apparently needed to get off my ass and make the drive over to deliver it and play some WOZ.

I'm actually glad I waited, because the 3.0 code makes a huge difference. It's so much clearer now what you should be shooting for, and how the stacking works. There was never a time when I felt like I was flailing or aimlessly shooting (except for when the witch turned on all the inserts, gah). I still have a lot to learn about strategy and how to piece things together, but it was clearly cohesive. It was very much a "Keith" game, with all that comes with that, for better or for worse. Definitely mostly better! It does seem like it has people coming back for more, I just know that with some of his games, like TSPP, you can really enjoy it, but then not want to restart it after a long game, I'll be curious to see how WOZ holds up in that regard once it's settled in. My playtime wasn't long enough to really judge if it was going to start to feel "grindy" after a while. It seems like there's enough to do that it won't be a real issue.

I have a few quibbles still. I don't care for the 'wavy' effect the cycling RGB lights have. The main music theme is still a bit of a turn off, easy to get sick of it. I actually have a lot of fond associations with the theme despite the music, but I don't think I'm ever going to own one. But I'd love to get some more playtime in on it, it's the kind of game I'd like my friend up the street to buy so I could crash and play more often, even if it's not going to be in my collection.

Speaking of cabinet issues, I have to say, I really didn't care all that much about the clearcoated cab. If I could get a Hobbit for a discount with decals instead I'd take that, be more than enough for me. I care about them being high rez, the print quality is a big deal, the clearcoat and direct print, not so much.

Post edited by moderator: One paragraph about build order and shipping issues and delays deleted, that is proper for other WOZ related threads.

#106 10 years ago

Have had mine since July,( paid a premium) and can say it is easily my most played and favorite machine. I think the LED lighting theme really favors the ECWOZLE ( green).

The latest code is just mind blowing....I get crushed but keep coming back for more, and the occasional game you can get some MB stacks going together, the game just pours on the points. This machine is already a Classic on several levels, and feel extremely fortunate to have/ enjoy mine.

Ongoing support is awesome ( I've talked to Eric on freakin Sunday nights sometimes!!!).

HIGHLY recommend you play the machine.....mine is a keeper, period. Only way it leaves is if I'm done w pinball ( which probably means I'm dead), and even then I suspect my Family wouldn't part with it......mark

JJP Team......THANK YOU!!,

#107 10 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Sold my ST Prem TODAY. Buying WOZ TOMORROW! Ditributors have some down here. Should I be asking the dealer about this LED board problem? Should I check the a manufacture date or something to get an idea what run it's from?

I have one of the AULE's from Wayne that is probably the same batch. I had a couple little things but jjp sent parts and it got sorted. I have not had led locking problems at all I suspect you will be fine. Enjoy!

#108 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It does seem like it has people coming back for more, I just know that with some of his games, like TSPP, you can really enjoy it, but then not want to restart it after a long game, I'll be curious to see how WOZ holds up in that regard once it's settled in. My playtime wasn't long enough to really judge if it was going to start to feel "grindy" after a while. It seems like there's enough to do that it won't be a real issue.

I always look at it in terms of how long I spend actually playing the game. IM, you can 'beat' in 15 minutes, and you'll probably still want another game after that. After playing for an hour, I'm done. WOZ, one game can take an hour, and I'm done after that. Same amount of time, but I've enjoyed WOZ a lot more.

If you're looking for a quick game, you can try for HOADC mode (the most underrated mini game, IMHO). It's much harder to collect than many of the other goals, so it goes a lot quicker.

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from alichino:

WOZ, one game can take an hour, and I'm done after that.

We were playing 3 player games, set to 5 balls, and there were no hour long games to be found.

#110 10 years ago
Quoted from alichino:

If you're looking for a quick game, you can try for HOADC mode (the most underrated mini game, IMHO). It's much harder to collect than many of the other goals, so it goes a lot quicker.

Once I get my attention off of Rescue that is probably next. I just noticed last night that the HOADC inserts change from the top sling right below the lanes. Not sure what else changes them, but it made me very curious. Moooo.

#111 10 years ago

Very often 30 to 45 min games. Im not saying im good but 1.2 and above usually lasts that long and is an amazing experience with times of a true work out in a good way!

#112 10 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Very often 30 to 45 min games. Im not saying im good but 1.2 and above usually lasts that long and is an amazing experience with times of a true work out in a good way!

Mine seems like it has a mind of its own ( like some of my other machines).....once I updated to 3.0, I had about a week of long, killer games. Seems it leveled off, now kicking my ass quickly and ruthlessly. What OZ giveth he takes back...ha...I swear I'm playing the same...gotta be the machine...

#113 10 years ago

Man, I'm not any kind of awesome player, but I at least feel like I don't suck, and I don't consider WOZ an "easy" pin. Hour long games seem nuts to me. Are you playing with no pitch and the outlanes all the way in or what?

#114 10 years ago

i have mine higher at the front than the back! just keep it against the pops and wait an hour!

#115 10 years ago

Woz is kicking my ass right now, sometimes great scores, then a run of terrible…..

#116 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Man, I'm not any kind of awesome player, but I at least feel like I don't suck, and I don't consider WOZ an "easy" pin. Hour long games seem nuts to me. Are you playing with no pitch and the outlanes all the way in or what?

WOZ and "easy" definitely don't go together....completely agree...

Quoted from iceman44:

Woz is kicking my ass right now, sometimes great scores, then a run of terrible…..

Just turned mine off now for that very reason....mine has chosen to become a drain monster the last couple of nights...whew....nothing worse than launching a ball and never even getting a flipper on it ( with 5 available...ha)....

#117 10 years ago

Seriously I found its not the machine its what kinda mood or really how into it I am. Woman notice so does woz. When you get in a real aggressive mood go play see the difference!

#118 10 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

WOZ and "easy" definitely don't go together....completely agree...

Just turned mine off now for that very reason....mine has chosen to become a drain monster the last couple of nights...whew....nothing worse than launching a ball and never even getting a flipper on it ( with 5 available...ha)....

Yeah, same here, but i also recently took the easy out and turned on the ball save for 7 seconds, heh.

#119 10 years ago

Yeah, same here, but i also recently took the easy out and turned on the ball save for 7 seconds, heh.

Hah...I've already got mine set for 5 seconds...on nights like tonight, probably added a whopping 3 minutes to my games....came close to some " glass off" time, just to smash some modes I was never going to get tonight, but refrained.....evil Keith, evil Keith......

#120 10 years ago

Had my best game so far. Defeated the witch on ball one, no EBs. Epic.

image-239.jpgimage-239.jpg

#121 10 years ago
Quoted from Geremy13:

I think you've explained it well.............
I am simply on the fence on which version to purchase. Just posted in the 'Buying' portion of this site... So I will see what happens.

There is a new WOZLE on ebay at $10,000 OBO, pretty spendy but if money is no object it can be yours.

#122 10 years ago
Quoted from alichino:

Ok, now that I am starting to understand HOADC, I really want a HOADC display on the screen. That is a crazy little game. Or am I just misunderstanding and is the whole idea that you don't get any status and just need to remember each of the last 7 shots that collected a horse?

#123 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Ok, now that I am starting to understand HOADC, I really want a HOADC display on the screen. That is a crazy little game. Or am I just misunderstanding and is the whole idea that you don't get any status and just need to remember each of the last 7 shots that collected a horse?

Should be able to view HOADC progress in status report.

#124 10 years ago

Is there a link to rules for HOADC? I rarely get rewarded more than 1200 points for it so I guess I do not know the mini-game too well.

#125 10 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Is there a link to rules for HOADC? I rarely get rewarded more than 1200 points for it so I guess I do not know the mini-game too well.

Pulled this off of another post which was pulled from another post

Horse of a Different Color
* Hit four horses then shoot the COLLECT under the right center field flipper which drops the ball back into the plunger.
* Points Breakdown (Taken again from a Buckaroo65 post… Thanks!)
Cow (White): 500 points
Rainbow (RB): 400 points
Red: 350 points
Orange: 300 points
Yellow: 250 points
Green: 200 points
Blue: 150 points
Violet: 100 points
* Add these values up, and then multiply the total based on the following conditions
Success – Each horse is a different color or all horses are the same color
Multiplier: # of horses (4 - 7)
Raises the # of horses to collect the next round. Maximum is 7
Failure – At least two different colors and at least two horses with the same color
Multiplier: 0.5
Decreases the # of horses to collect the next round. Minimum is 4
Rainbow Horse – Acts like a wild card, and is always different from any other horse
All One Color – Still counts as Success
Multiplier: 3
All Rainbows – Still counts as Success
Multiplier: 5
*Horse lights are relit and randomized at the top lane (OZ) slingshot
*Scoring Examples
4 RB: 32,000 = (400 + 400 + 400 + 400) * 4 (Success) * 5 (All Rainbows)
Y, G, B, V: 2,800 = (250 + 200 + 150 + 100) * 4 (Success)
Y, G, B, RB: 2,000 = (250 + 200 + 150 + 400) * 4 (Success) * 0.5 (Rainbow)
Y, B, V, V: 300 = (250 + 150 + 100 + 100) * 0.5 (Failure)
V, V, G, RB: 200 = (100 + 100 + 200 + 400) * 0.5 (Failure) * 0.5 (Rainbow)

#126 10 years ago
Quoted from sc204:

Pulled this off of another post which was pulled from another post
Horse of a Different Color
* Hit four horses then shoot the COLLECT under the right center field flipper which drops the ball back into the plunger.
* Points Breakdown (Taken again from a Buckaroo65 post… Thanks!)
Cow (White): 500 points
Rainbow (RB): 400 points
Red: 350 points
Orange: 300 points
Yellow: 250 points
Green: 200 points
Blue: 150 points
Violet: 100 points
* Add these values up, and then multiply the total based on the following conditions
Failure – At least two different colors and at least two horses with the same color
Decreases the # of horses to collect the next round. Minimum is 4
Rainbow Horse – Acts like a wild card, and is always different from any other horse
All One Color – Still counts as Success
Multiplier: 3
All Rainbows – Still counts as Success
Multiplier: 5
*Horse lights are relit and randomized at the top lane (OZ) slingshot
*Scoring Examples
4 RB: 32,000 = (400 + 400 + 400 + 400) * 4 (Success) * 5 (All Rainbows)
Y, G, B, V: 2,800 = (250 + 200 + 150 + 100) * 4 (Success)
Y, G, B, RB: 2,000 = (250 + 200 + 150 + 400) * 4 (Success) * 0.5 (Rainbow)
Y, B, V, V: 300 = (250 + 150 + 100 + 100) * 0.5 (Failure)
V, V, G, RB: 200 = (100 + 100 + 200 + 400) * 0.5 (Failure) * 0.5 (Rainbow)

Perfect, now I will start paying much more attention to those horses (and cows)!

#127 10 years ago

Had my WOZ LE since October. It's hard to nail down all the specifics (many are subtle), but the evolving game code has really increased the magnetic draw of this game. Back when I started (v1.22?) I kinda knew what to shoot at, and a few things seemed like they should do something but didn't. Things felt more 'together' and interesting with 1.24. 2.0 and 3.0 just made it a better overall experience, with more stacking, the lights and callouts make more sense, and there's a better feel of progress during the game. I confess to sometimes just shooting shots directly on the fly, based on the callouts without looking up at what else I may want to shoot for.

I'm not gonna repeat all the comments on excellent build quality and amount of cool toys. I've only done a few minor adjustments since I got my game. Apart from the standard witch leg tuning, I put a couple of washers between the monkey bracket and backbox so the monkey wouldn't rub against the back of the top right castle door. Had to adjust the winkie target bracket a bit because the target wouldn't stay up after a while--a minor tweak so the target would be more centered in the pf hole and not rub against the side. And recently the wizard saucer eject started shooting the ball softly right between the flippers. I started to open the game up to check/clean/adjust the kicker mech, then stopped myself and just went to the menu and upped the coil strength from 22 to 24--perfect ejects again! This is a nice feature, where every single coil can be adjusted. I also tweaked the timing for the ball lock releases, and it geneally works fine but once in a while I still get 2 balls released by accident. Not sure how to prevent this. Reducing the timing further has the arm coming down too soon and resting on the front ball.

One thing I can't figure out is the frequent airballs from around the ramp entrance. Any thoughts? Everything looks OK, although maybe the right side of the metal flap isn't tight on the pf (and no, tightening the screw doesn't help). Maybe remove the ramp, clear out the cutout area at the entrance so the ramp sits in it better? I wish I didn't have those airballs. And the Glinda target is not leaning back at all.

Some setup tips to make the game even better. Be sure the balloon pop in the left outlane is very sensitive! Also, munchkinland loops can be too easy with constant double loops on almost every shot. For a challenge, lower the flipper strength enough so you need a really perfect shot to (barely) make a double loop; you'll know you have it right when you can still make the double loop but miss a lot of them. Or, you can weaken the flipper enough so that only single loops are possible (REALLY hard!). Lowering the castle flipper strength makes it more interesting too.

One thing I will comment on is the lighting. I don't play in the dark, but the pf area is not well-lit, esp. around the flippers. I added a lighting kit with double spotlights on the slings and an led strip under the apron, along the exit hole guide. Seriously, this makes the game MUCH more enjoyable. I've played a few WOZs at various locations, in both well-lit and dark environments, and honestly, mine w/light kit makes it SO much more playable, plus you can see the killer playfield art. Those bright insert LEDs overwhelm the eyes with direct light, and you really need extra reflected lighting to see the surrounding playfield.

Like iceman, I've had some killer games and then been hit with runs of really bad (sub-75k) games. What I love about this playfield is the variety of shots and angles, and a few key shots can be made with either flipper (winkie, ramp, witch, etc.). I have gotten pretty good at backhanding the crystal ball spinner with just a bit of rollback. Fan games are OK but get to be boring after a short while--WOZ really tests your ability to get the ball back after making many uncontrollable-but-necssary shots, like the witch, rainbow targets, etc. And I really like the 'exposed' pop bumpers that can throw the ball around the pf (as the trees throw apples in the movie!). I don't understand why pretty much every other game in recent memory has the pops in an isolated, enclosed area with just one or two small exit paths, so the pops are separated from the main playfield.

Gonna play some more WOZ today, and hopefully start a run of some 'good' games!

#128 10 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Perfect, now I will start paying much more attention to those horses (and cows)!

Quoted from sc204:

This is the stuff that took me a bit to understand. The success and the failure. Both ways (all different or all the same) are a success. But a mixture of that is a failure in it.

And Taylor, are you saying it is in the status and I missed it? Or that it should be put into the status?

#129 10 years ago

Horse of a different color = discrimination to color blind people

#130 10 years ago

thats like saying any pinball machine made discriminates against the blind! Just ask Tommy!

#131 10 years ago

Spent three hours playing WOZ yesterday, set a GC score (finally!) battled the witch 5 times but still have not beaten her. I keep getting so close but just can't make it. The game is such a blast to play, there is always something else to do on it. I seem very dialled in on it at the moment so hoping the witch will die very soon!

#132 10 years ago

Im getting tired of not being able to save that mutt Toto. I can hit that ramp almost everytime...but when I get to save that doggy...i miss almost every time....hitting that shot is so important to getting high scores (continuing a ball).

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from pindome:

There is a new WOZLE on ebay at $10,000 OBO, pretty spendy but if money is no object it can be yours.

Thanks for the tip on the ebay sale. Herein lies the problem. My wife tells me not to look at her like an 'object', don't 'objectify' her,,, (she's pretty cute you know)...

So I just pulled a dollar out of my pocket and asked the dollar if it was an 'object'. And it replied " Hell Yeah!"...

And so I thought,... well I ain't got to many of you, so I suppose I should take care of you, wine you, dine you, and tell you how much I appreciate you.

... and then my wife took the dollar. So I have one less dollar to put toward this project.

#134 10 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Im getting tired of not being able to save that mutt Toto. I can hit that ramp almost everytime...but when I get to save that doggy...i miss almost every time....hitting that shot is so important to getting high scores (continuing a ball).

Just relax, think no pressure, like stepping up and hitting a FT with the game on the line....!

I'm gonna go get back after that Witch (bitch) now that I got warmed up on SM, ok, Tecate and Woz now, let's see how it turns out!

#135 10 years ago
Quoted from Geremy13:

Thanks for the tip on the ebay sale. Herein lies the problem. My wife tells me not to look at her like an 'object', don't 'objectify' her,,, (she's pretty cute you know)...
So I just pulled a dollar out of my pocket and asked the dollar if it was an 'object'. And it replied " Hell Yeah!"...
And so I thought,... well I ain't got to many of you, so I suppose I should take care of you, wine you, dine you, and tell you how much I appreciate you.
... and then my wife took the dollar. So I have one less dollar to put toward this project.

Well, I've got 3 girls to go with the wife and you should be thrilled all she grabbed was a dolla bill. I'm like a broken ATM machine......

#136 10 years ago

Just broke a million still can't kill her...

#137 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well, I've got 3 girls to go with the wife and you should be thrilled all she grabbed was a dolla bill. I'm like a broken ATM machine......

Yes, I completely understand. However, I have 4 girls and 4 boys to go with the wife. Maybe that's why she makes the 'objectify' comment. I just can't seem to keep in under wraps. (or gloved, covered, or whatever they might call it.)

The broken ATM machine is something that I can relate to. My problem was that the 4 girls + the wife is like living on a roller coaster that never gets to the top, it simply goes 'round and 'round.

But of course I love them all. Just the 'spinning' makes me dizzy from time to time.

#138 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ditto....plus a 13 year old Son.....I don't even think they know what a dollar is.....they go straight for the $20's....

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from Geremy13:

Yes, I completely understand. However, I have 4 girls and 4 boys to go with the wife. Maybe that's why she makes the 'objectify' comment. I just can't seem to keep in under wraps. (or gloved, covered, or whatever they might call it.)
The broken ATM machine is something that I can relate to. My problem was that the 4 girls + the wife is like living on a roller coaster that never gets to the top, it simply goes 'round and 'round.
But of course I love them all. Just the 'spinning' makes me dizzy from time to time.

Wow, yep, I get the "spinning" part!

I just sandwiched a couple of 75k scores around a 1.6 million score!

Man, it gets crazy when you get everything stacked up, so much fun!

I'm going to move my posts in, that upper play field drain is frustrating at times, and that upper loop pops back on me too many times.

#140 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Wow, yep, I get the "spinning" part!
and that upper loop pops back on me too many times.

If you are referring to the Witch castle playfield loop, I remember there was a thread on the JJP WOZ group about how to fix that shot rejection problem at the top of the loop.

#141 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

If you are referring to the Witch castle playfield loop, I remember there was a thread on the JJP WOZ group about how to fix that shot rejection problem at the top of the loop.

I'm going to go find that fix, those shot rejections are brutal and usually end up in drains and it's tough enough to drop that winkie over and over again. Rescue MB is a big scoring stack with ECMB

#142 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm going to go find that fix, those shot rejections are brutal and usually end up in drains and it's tough enough to drop that winkie over and over again. Rescue MB is a big scoring stack with ECMB

I just bumped that thread to the top for you in the Google group. It is called "Search loop rejects".

#143 10 years ago

Just saw it, thanks, looks like easy fix, raising the height of the wire form at the back of the loop for those having the same problem. That will help big time!

#144 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Just saw it, thanks, looks like easy fix, raising the height of the wire form at the back of the loop for those having the same problem. That will help big time!

I am sure fixing it on your game will make that playfield way more fun. I have seen people hitting it around that loop several times with no reject problems.

#146 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I am sure fixing it on your game will make that playfield way more fun. I have seen people hitting it around that loop several times with no reject problems.

DCFAN, Thanks for bumping that. I saw it there and made myself a note to fix that first chance I get. I've grown to hate that loop. It seems the only time it doesn't reject is when search is green and I have to start over again spelling rescue.

#147 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I did the fix, and it works great. No more stalling at the entrance. I'm pretty impressed you got 1.6 million before fixing that problem.!

#148 10 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

I did the fix, and it works great. No more stalling at the entrance. I'm pretty impressed you got 1.6 million before fixing that problem.!

I dont quite understand the problem or the fix, can someone explain in more detail? For some reason i'm just not getting it. heh.

#149 10 years ago

I dont quite understand the problem or the fix, can someone explain in more detail? For some reason i'm just not getting it. heh.

Sure. On the rescue playfield there are shots to all 6 targets, the doors, and the search loop. On my game, I slam it into the search loop, and instead of going around it seems to go into the loop around an inch, and then chatters right back out of it. We all are calling it a reject because most of the time that loop just kicks the ball back out the entrance of the loop. It is VERY frustrating, but I'm really psyched to try this fix of bending that wireform just a bit. I don't think it is a design issue, just a minor implementation issue.

#150 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Sure. On the rescue playfield there are shots to all 6 targets, the doors, and the search loop. On my game, I slam it into the search loop, and instead of going around it seems to go into the loop around an inch, and then chatters right back out of it. We all are calling it a reject because most of the time that loop just kicks the ball back out the entrance of the loop. It is VERY frustrating, but I'm really psyched to try this fix of bending that wireform just a bit. I don't think it is a design issue, just a minor implementation issue.

Excellent, thnx for the clarification. I dont feel like i've hit that loop enough to really know if its a problem for me (my playing time has been extremely limited due to work) but i dont recall seeing too many rejects on my end, so i will have to check it out to double check.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.50
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

14,685 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
There are 15,283 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.