20240314_221748 (resized).jpg
20240314_215727 (resized).jpg
841FD4A1-7C8E-4E32-973D-DD8D05C4902E (resized).png
3D72BC84-0D17-44A1-B683-A17D4B722FF3 (resized).jpeg
WOZ lightboard 2 (resized).jpg
WOZ lightboard 1 (resized).jpg
20240309_110050 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,275 posts in this topic. You are on page 292 of 306.
#14551 1 year ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

JJP since these are no longer available.

Playfield Support / Slide Bracket

10-000033-01 Left
10-000033-00 Right

Funny, same part name and number in WOZ manual, and Willy Wonka manual.

Get ahold of someone else in parts at jjp.

LTG : )

#14552 1 year ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

I'm picturing a peg thing that has separated from its bracket thing.

Weld it back on.

No idea on part number. They have them. Used them from WOZ through Wonka, at least.

#14553 1 year ago

Found the peg thing that fastens to the bottom of the playfield, one on the left, one on the right. Held in place by two machine screws each side.

Playfield Hinge Brkt Assy 1/15 11-70001-00

When you talk to them, tell them to get LTG : ) Back !

#14554 1 year ago

Yeah that thing. My book calls it 11-7000-00

Is yours a new improved version?

#14555 1 year ago
Quoted from balzofsteel:

Yeah that thing. My book calls it 11-7000-00

Is yours a new improved version?

Doubt it. Found it in the Hobbit manual.

#14556 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

No idea on part number. They have them. Used them from WOZ through Wonka, at least.

Awesome thanks for as always being so helpful LTG!

#14557 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Playfield Support / Slide Bracket
10-000033-01 Left
10-000033-00 Right
Funny, same part name and number in WOZ manual, and Willy Wonka manual.
Get ahold of someone else in parts at jjp.

Thanks I'll give that a try.

#14558 1 year ago

Top one is good hinge on Hobbit. Bottom two are broken one of WOZ. I did contact another person in parts at JJP to have them recheck to see if they have it available for purchase.

DSC_0721 (resized).JPGDSC_0721 (resized).JPGDSC_0726 (resized).JPGDSC_0726 (resized).JPGDSC_0725 (resized).JPGDSC_0725 (resized).JPG
#14559 1 year ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Top one is good hinge on Hobbit.

You probably have to get someone to make you one.

Shouldn't be too hard with a vice, drill, and strip of thick metal.

#14560 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

You probably have to get someone to make you one.
Shouldn't be too hard with a vice, drill, and strip of thick metal.

If I had a sample, I could remake some, if JJP doesnt want to do it.

#14561 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

If I had a sample, I could remake some,

Maybe WesleyCowan could send you the one from the other side to reproduce them ?

#14562 1 year ago

Does anyone actually use Scorbit on their WOZ? I did when they first added it and I put in the WiFi dongle, it worked pefectly for months and then suddenly it's very janky. Most times it no longer actually finds the game in progress or won't pickup the game in progress, even if you scan the QR code. Other times it will but then acts like that game just never ends and you can't clear out of it and start a new one. I've pretty much just given up on it at this point.

#14563 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Does anyone actually use Scorbit on their WOZ? I did when they first added it and I put in the WiFi dongle, it worked pefectly for months and then suddenly it's very janky. Most times it no longer actually finds the game in progress or won't pickup the game in progress, even if you scan the QR code. Other times it will but then acts like that game just never ends and you can't clear out of it and start a new one. I've pretty much just given up on it at this point.

I use mine on occasion. I have had issues that you describe but not recently.

#14564 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

If I had a sample, I could remake some, if JJP doesnt want to do it.

Still trying to see if JJP might have the playfield hinge bracket assembly,. especially since used WOZ to Wonka. If not yes having one made seems like best option.

#14565 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Maybe WesleyCowan could send you the one from the other side to reproduce them ?

I beginning to think this is best option please. Contacted a different person at JJP as it seems like they should have this since used in several of their games.

#14566 1 year ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

I beginning to think this is best option please. Contacted a different person at JJP as it seems like they should have this since used in several of their games.

I agree, its in current production.

I imagine that they can round up a set if needed.

Give them time and keep checking on them.

#14567 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I have it on my Hobbit and WOZ.

Its been Janky from the start.

When it works its pretty amazing.

#14568 1 year ago

Got my ECLE today . Holy moly is it packed and what a beautiful machine. The direct print cabinet is amazing!

#14569 1 year ago

Well I have owned this game for 1 weekend and had about 5 or so issues lol. Thanks to everyone here on the forum who posted previously I was able to quickly resolve them. Thanks guys!

#14570 1 year ago

Ok so I have basically resolved all my little issues but one. When a ball goes from the VUK near the crystal ball it has caused all the lights to go dim until I power the game down and back up again. I secured the connection to the crystal ball as it was loose. It has happened again once since then and has not happened since. Is this the cause of a loose connection to a lightboard near the VUK. Or is this the sign of failing boards? I have 7.5v boards. This only happens when a ball gets ejected from the the VUK near the crystal ball.

#14571 1 year ago
Quoted from Enron64:

This only happens when a ball gets ejected from the the VUK near the crystal ball.

I'd look over the underside of the playfield, along the left side, past the crystal ball. Any lugs of anything close to hit metal. And LED boards touching a flipper base plate or VUK bracket ?

#14572 1 year ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Ok so I have basically resolved all my little issues but one. When a ball goes from the VUK near the crystal ball it has caused all the lights to go dim until I power the game down and back up again. I secured the connection to the crystal ball as it was loose. It has happened again once since then and has not happened since. Is this the cause of a loose connection to a lightboard near the VUK. Or is this the sign of failing boards? I have 7.5v boards. This only happens when a ball gets ejected from the the VUK near the crystal ball.

There is a mode that causes the lights to go off when entering the crystal ball vuk. Its a curse mode. I believe it's a 2 ball multiball and the playfield lights go off. This isn't what you're experiencing is it? Just wanted to throw that out there.
r/
Mike

#14573 1 year ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

There is a mode that causes the lights to go off when entering the crystal ball vuk. Its a curse mode. I believe it's a 2 ball multiball and the playfield lights go off. This isn't what you're experiencing is it? Just wanted to throw that out there.
r/
Mike

Lights Out mode but that ends as soon as your multiball ends.

#14574 1 year ago

Wait till you encounter the “glitch” that makes the right button control the left flipper and the left button control the right!

#14575 1 year ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

r/
Mike

Yeah no it’s not this mode. All the lights are on just dim and it will not go back to normal even after a game is over. The machine has to turned off then back on. Also when it happened I went into test mode and did the all leds test. The lights wouldn’t change colour and were all locked to whatever they were when it happened.

#14576 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'd look over the underside of the playfield, along the left side, past the crystal ball. Any lugs of anything close to hit metal. And LED boards touching a flipper base plate or VUK bracket ?

Thanks LTG I will check this tonight.I appreciate your help.

#14577 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Hey thanks a bunch! It was a connection on the lug of the coil for the VUK. It wasn’t tight it was just lightly hovering over the lug. I tapped it with my finger and it came off.

#14578 1 year ago

Hey OZ owners. I visited a guy yesterday who had all of the lights in the lower right hand quadrant of his game completely out. He recently added a wizard green frame mod as well - which was also dead. I'm not familiar with this title. Any direction to point him in as to how to address this problem?
Thanks.

#14579 1 year ago
Quoted from G35R6:

Hey OZ owners. I visited a guy yesterday who had all of the lights in the lower right hand quadrant of his game completely out. He recently added a wizard green frame mod as well - which was also dead. I'm not familiar with this title. Any direction to point him in as to how to address this problem?
Thanks.

Sounds like a fuse. Open the metal box and have a look at all the fuse LEDs to see if one is out.

#14580 1 year ago
Quoted from G35R6:

Thanks.

Yes. First one thing didn't lead to another. Wizard head - measure 12 volts to the LED strip below it, likely need a new LED strip.

Playfield lights - Go into Tests - LEDs - this turns working ones on in white. Page C-54 in the manual shows the data harness layout. From W6 to #29 to #1 to #2, to #3 , etc. etc. Follo the data stream. Find the last board working and the first one out. The first one out is the bad LED board. Replace it. Or if the data harness reaches bypass it from the working one to the board after the non working one. Then turn the bad one off in settings. If you do this right all the LED boards lite up except the one you removed. When you replace the bald one, be sure and turn it back on in settings.

Then call jack and tell him you miss LTG : ) and want him back.

#14581 1 year ago

Just so glad you still offer your excellent advice and help regardless of manufacturer, including JJP. Personally I first discovered your help on RGP several years ago and then Pinside. You've helped me in more ways than you can ever know including practical advice and encouragement. Thank you! And yes Jack should never have let you go!

#14582 1 year ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Just so glad you still offer your excellent advice and help regardless of manufacturer, including JJP. Personally I first discovered your help on RGP several years ago and then Pinside. You've helped me in more ways than you can ever know including practical advice and encouragement. Thank you! And yes Jack should never have let you go!

Thank you for the kind words my friend.

After jjp let me go. I wasn't going to help on jjp game threads any more. But I ran into a couple posts where the poster had problems and what they thought and were going to try, may cause damage to their game. I care more about people and their game than jjp. So I went back to helping on jjp issues.

#14583 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thank you for the kind words my friend.
After jjp let me go. I wasn't going to help on jjp game threads any more. But I ran into a couple posts where the poster had problems and what they thought and were going to try, may cause damage to their game. I care more about people and their game than jjp. So I went back to helping on jjp issues.

Good things come to those who wait.....eventually.

Persistance is truly the key to success (as well as fearlessness).

For me its dumb luck and being oblivious to danger....(almost the same thing...)

#14584 1 year ago
Quoted from G35R6:

Thanks.

This guy should RTFM
Page E-9
Chapter E.5 "The WOZ RGB LED System".
Everything is explained

#14585 1 year ago

Talk to me about collecting the horses. I think all 4 of the same color and one of each color is best. But are they worth taking the risk collecting them?

#14586 1 year ago

Got to the witch to melt her, but unfortunately I failed. Was still a rush and was a super cool mode! Very cool game. Took me about a week to get it all dialled in but now it’s time to play it and enjoy it!

#14587 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Talk to me about collecting the horses. I think all 4 of the same color and one of each color is best. But are they worth taking the risk collecting them?

Yes. They increase your bonus multiplier for that ball that you collect them on if I recall correctly. So, it can really be lucrative if you score high in a munchkin mode, for instance, or something else that only pays off during the bonus.

#14588 1 year ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Yes. They increase your bonus multiplier for that ball that you collect them on if I recall correctly. So, it can really be lucrative if you score high in a munchkin mode, for instance, or something else that only pays off during the bonus.

Very nice. I thought I saw a 400 pop up on the score when I collected, what I thought was one of every color. Unless I misread the screen. I’ll have to see if I can find a rule sheet

#14589 1 year ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Very nice. I thought I saw a 400 pop up on the score when I collected, what I thought was one of every color. Unless I misread the screen. I’ll have to see if I can find a rule sheet

There is something somewhere that lists all the collected score amounts for the horses. However, those scores are not worth the risk of collecting. It is the bonus multiplier that is the reason to collect.

#14590 1 year ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Very well stated with 100% accuracy in every word. I've had the exact same experience as yourself as I'm sure many others have as well. LTG is a class act in every way : )

1 week later
#14591 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

Some things I have noticed after upgrading to 7.04.

Front panel headphone volume is grayed out for me even though I have front panel volume controls. Front panel master volume control w/free play is also grayed out while set to free play.

Pop bumpers will not go below 24 setting which is pretty damn high. I’d like to be able to tone them down a little. Oddly state fair balloon will go as low as 20 but is also still too high.

Slings also seem to be firing a little hot with the option of going no lower than 20. Top sling will go to 10 but for some reason also seems too high (but probably shouldnt be at this low of a setting).

End of game music cuts off abruptly once the game over sequence has finished playing. Previously it would fade out.
Also unable to save adjusted time and date. Although I am able to adjust and save the time zone.

Can anyone at JJP answer some of these questions? Particularly the coils issues. My state fair balloon coil sounds like a damn machine gun going off. Its way too high with no option to go lower. Am I missing something here?

#14592 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

Can anyone at JJP answer some of these questions?

How about someone not at jjp ?

Quoted from pinstyle:

Its way too high with no option to go lower

Except for Settings - Coils - Bumpers - State Fair Bumper.

Quoted from pinstyle:

My state fair balloon coil sounds like a damn machine gun going off.

Coil loose ? Bracket broken ? Rods on the pop bumper ring broken ? Metal yoke or fiberboard yoke that hold the pop bumper rings to the plunger broken ? Bad coil or poor solder joint on coil lugs, or thin wire from coil windings to coil lugs cracked or broken ? Pop bumper body loose from the playfield ?

A little investigating should sort this out.

#14593 1 year ago

The coils are firing way too hard with no option to go lower. At the lowest possible setting, the coils are firing way too hard. There is nothing physically wrong with any of the mechs.

I am hopeing the gentlman here from JJP can provide some insite.

I know you are trying to help LTG and you gave a similar response when I first posted this problem but I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying. I appreciate your help though.

I’d actually question whether I even have any control over the coil power at all since any adjustment seems to make no difference. I’ve only found one other case of this with no solution. Same deal, happened right after updating to 7.04….

Its either something in the new code, or because I did a full install coming from 7.02 to 7.04 which should not matter since 7.04 would have contained everything in 7.03.

#14594 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

The coils are firing way too hard with no option to go lower. At the lowest possible setting, the coils are firing way too hard. There is nothing physically wrong with any of the mechs.
I am hopeing the gentlman here from JJP can provide some insite.
I know you are trying to help LTG and you gave a similar response when I first posted this problem but I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying. I appreciate your help though.
I’d actually question whether I even have any control over the coil power at all since any adjustment seems to make no difference. I’ve only found one other case of this with no solution. Same deal, happened right after updating to 7.04….
Its either something in the new code, or because I did a full install coming from 7.02 to 7.04 which should not matter since 7.04 would have contained everything in 7.03.

What happens when you fire it in test mode?

By machine gunning, do you just mean loud, or repeated fires when it should only have one?

#14595 1 year ago

Hello out there. I have a question that is going to take a second to answer from the master LTG or anyone out there. I have a WOZle that i have to power the machine on and off several times to come up right and it's getting worse. Is that the capacitors in the p/s or ? Thanks ahead of time for any help out there.

#14596 1 year ago
Quoted from ripit:

Hello out there. I have a question that is going to take a second to answer from the master LTG or anyone out there. I have a WOZle that i have to power the machine on and off several times to come up right and it's getting worse. Is that the capacitors in the p/s or ? Thanks ahead of time for any help out there.

I had some weird boot-up stuff happening last December and JJP suggested I replace the SSD (solid state drive) in the pc. Got a 120GB (smaller sizes were oddly more expensive) off amazon for $15. Loaded the latest OS and haven't a problem since.

#14597 1 year ago

Makes sense and thanks for the input

#14598 1 year ago
Quoted from pinstyle:

I’d actually question whether I even have any control over the coil power at all

I'd look at what the game is wired for. If 110AC and your wall outlet is 120AC, that might be an issue.

#14599 1 year ago

Nah is wired right....dunno, maybe there is just too much damn wax on this thing. I did put three coats of good carnuba wax on it

Line voltage is good. Coil DC is at 65v. I know a fresh coat of wax makes things a little nuts for a bit but.....I guess I will see if it dies down a little after a while.

#14600 1 year ago

Mercy that’s a lot of wax. You should be getting great results on the munchkin loops. Lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

14,356 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,275 posts in this topic. You are on page 292 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only/page/292?hl=diablorush and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.