20240314_215727 (resized).jpg
841FD4A1-7C8E-4E32-973D-DD8D05C4902E (resized).png
3D72BC84-0D17-44A1-B683-A17D4B722FF3 (resized).jpeg
WOZ lightboard 2 (resized).jpg
WOZ lightboard 1 (resized).jpg
20240309_110050 (resized).jpg
IMG_8924 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,273 posts in this topic. You are on page 275 of 306.
#13701 1 year ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

2.0 kit arrived yesterday. If you’ve been on the list since before January, I would recommend reaching out to them directly rather than waiting for them to contact you.

I was contacted last week had ordered February 23, 2022. According to JJP they received 150 of these in and are going down the list. They give people 7 days to reply to the email. If after 7 days you don't reply the kit goes to the next in line. With this process you can understand why it may take some time for them to get all 150 spoken for. They did say there were a lot more than 150 that ordered the kits.

#13702 1 year ago

I took my eye off the ball and stopped monitoring this thread. Luckily I just found the email! Nick of time! : )

#13703 1 year ago

so where do I find the "lit" pop bumper caps? or is this something homebrew?

#13704 1 year ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

I'm looking for a couple of the LED Data Cables for the small GI LED's. The part number I need is 19-3031-06, but I could use a longer one if I have to. JJP doesn't have them for sale on their Website, and no one else seems to carry them. Does anyone have a couple they would like to sell, or if anyone knows who carries them, please let me know. Thanks!

19-003031-06
5-pin RGB LED Data Cable, 6"
$7.99

19-003031-10
5-pin RGB LED Data Cable, 10"
$7.99

19-003031-16
5-pin RGB LED Data Cable, 16"
$8.99

Please put a ticket in at http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Support-Form/ and we'll take care of it for you.

#13705 1 year ago
Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

19-003031-06
5-pin RGB LED Data Cable, 6"
$7.99
19-003031-10
5-pin RGB LED Data Cable, 10"
$7.99
19-003031-16
5-pin RGB LED Data Cable, 16"
$8.99
Please put a ticket in at http://store.jerseyjackpinball.com/Support-Form/ and we'll take care of it for you.

Got that handled.. Thanks!

#13706 1 year ago
Quoted from monkfe:

Only one I recall is the after market one for the state fair balloon. Any others must be home brew.

Call Pat or Brett and tell them to get LTG : ) back.

#13707 1 year ago
Quoted from monkfe:

Do you mean where the tree's eyes light up?

#13708 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Do you mean where the tree's eyes light up?

yes that one...

#13709 1 year ago
Quoted from monkfe:

yes that one...

Thats a mod you have to do yourself i believe. They sell the kit but then you have to do the work to drill and install the lights.

Its not sold as a plug and play mod..

#13710 1 year ago
Quoted from monkfe:

yes that one...

Also to note, this was originally sold by Wozmods.com. The website doesnt seem to work anymore..

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/wozmods

#13711 1 year ago
Quoted from monkfe:

yes that one...

I got mine 8 years ago, new. I really wanted that when it came out. But, there were lots of problems with keeping all the lights lit. It is a pop, lots of movement, makes sense. There are plenty more to choose from that always work. Mezel mods and Letmods is a good place to start.

#13712 1 year ago
Quoted from HIPPY:

I got mine 8 years ago, new. I really wanted that when it came out. But, there were lots of problems with keeping all the lights lit. It is a pop, lots of movement, makes sense. There are plenty more to choose from that always work. Mezel mods and Letmods is a good place to start.

Copy that....thanks...

#13713 1 year ago

I have standard with the topper but I thought it would light up but mine does not,I do not see any wires going to it,I am sure it should light?

I was told by seller it lights up,where should I start?
Thanks

#13714 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

where should I start?

Should be a light bar under the topper, right on top of the backbox. Check it's end for broken wires. Then inside the backbox near the top.

Measure power to it so you know which way to go next.

LTG : )

#13715 1 year ago

Can someone please post a pictures of the standard light bar for topper or are the lights directly under the topper
Thanks

#13716 1 year ago

Light strip is directly under the topper. Cable runs down the left side of the backbox to a 2-pin light blue wire plug in the bottom left corner of the cabinet.

#13717 1 year ago

Thanks wire unplugged

#13718 1 year ago

Does anyone know if the throne room black bezel still available?
Thanks

#13719 1 year ago

I am back in the club! So happy to be back with this absolute beautiful machine! I have a RR Woz and love it.

I am looking for mods, Currently I do not have any mods. Please email me if you have any mods you want to sell

Flying monkey and witch mod definitely wanted plus all the other cool stuff

#13720 1 year ago
Quoted from TonyScoots:

I am back in the club! So happy to be back with this absolute beautiful machine! I have a RR Woz and love it.
I am looking for mods, Currently I do not have any mods. Please email me if you have any mods you want to sell
Flying monkey and witch mod definitely wanted plus all the other cool stuff

Congrats and love the enthusiasm!

#13721 1 year ago

Installing our 2.0 kit tomorrow .. and Sunday if needed.

Please wish us luck, we may need it!

#13722 1 year ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

Take your time. Take a break if needed. You'll do fine.

#13723 1 year ago

Hope it goes smoothly. Feel free to video tape the entire process.

#13724 1 year ago

Call out volume: very faint ?!?
Hi guys – sorry if this has been addressed but I only saw one post with the same question a few years ago and it wasn’t answered. Playing last night and all of the sudden the callouts are very faint, almost can’t hear them. But the music is at full volume. Reboot didn’t help. Haven’t lifted the hood yet but ready to dig in – thought I’d start with the experts first. Any suggestions? Note: Emerald city edition, bought NIB 2013, 7.02 code.
Thanks! Larry

8AB5BFDE-D89E-4B02-B9B4-811F37F1A18A (resized).jpeg8AB5BFDE-D89E-4B02-B9B4-811F37F1A18A (resized).jpeg
#13725 1 year ago
Quoted from lschmidlin:

Call out volume: very faint ?!?
Hi guys – sorry if this has been addressed but I only saw one post with the same question a few years ago and it wasn’t answered. Playing last night and all of the sudden the callouts are very faint, almost can’t hear them. But the music is at full volume. Reboot didn’t help. Haven’t lifted the hood yet but ready to dig in – thought I’d start with the experts first. Any suggestions? Note: Emerald city edition, bought NIB 2013, 7.02 code.
Thanks! Larry
[quoted image]

Lift playfield and reset the rca cables going into the box.

#13726 1 year ago
Quoted from meSz:

Lift playfield and reset the rca cables going into the box.

Also reseat carefully the male 3.5mm cable going into the pink jack on the sound board (middle right side of board cage, smallest board in there). When you are inserting the mic style cable into the jack, pull it back maybe 1/8" and you will feel a solid resting spot there. See if that brings all of your high end back.

#13727 1 year ago

Have fun, hope you don't start it like me. I cut the first cable and froze for 20 minutes thinking I could still put the wire back together and call it a day !

#13728 1 year ago

Joined the WOZ club today…

6AC5C6BC-B6FA-4BFF-8784-34F1FD4775F2 (resized).jpeg6AC5C6BC-B6FA-4BFF-8784-34F1FD4775F2 (resized).jpeg
#13729 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Also reseat carefully

meSz @pinballomatic. Shoot, I felt so good about your direction and pushing the start button but to no avail. But it did help me to understand the RCA cables and board much better, so thanks for that. It would’ve taken me hours.

I then reseated all the RCA cables coming into the box and sound board, but callouts are still barely audible. Now that I understand the location of all this better, I’ll go back and try again tomorrow, along with checking the speaker connections. I’ll keep you posted but keep the hints coming.

Thanks again.

#13730 1 year ago
Quoted from WarriorPin:

[quoted image]

Nice lineup!

#13731 1 year ago
Quoted from lschmidlin:

meSz Pinballomatic. Shoot, I felt so good about your direction and pushing the start button but to no avail. But it did help me to understand the RCA cables and board much better, so thanks for that. It would’ve taken me hours.
I then reseated all the RCA cables coming into the box and sound board, but callouts are still barely audible. Now that I understand the location of all this better, I’ll go back and try again tomorrow, along with checking the speaker connections. I’ll keep you posted but keep the hints coming.
Thanks again.

Replace or bypass and then replace the ground loop isolator (black cube thing that the speaker wire plugs into) in-line with the speaker cable off of the computer.

Bypass it and see if there is a change. If so, then order a new one off of Amazon.

#13732 1 year ago

We are beginning to install the 2.0 kit as I type this.
Jersey Jack customer service is closed today and I've got questions I couldn't answer by searching other Pinside threads.

Would anyone who has installed this kit be willing to give me a call to answer a few questions? I'd be glad to PayPal something for your expertise.

Message me and I'll reply back with my phone number.

Thanks!!

#13733 1 year ago

We are beginning to install the 2.0 kit as I type this.
Jersey Jack customer service is closed today and I've got questions I couldn't answer by searching other Pinside threads.
Would anyone who has installed this kit be willing to give me a call to answer a few questions? I'd be glad to PayPal something for your expertise.
Message me and I'll reply back with my phone number.
Thanks!!

Don’t know if you saw this thread, but it has some specific tips. Though, JJP upgraded the kits a bunch since this thread was started so some of the advice may no longer apply.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-installed-woz-20-yet-im-about-too-

You can PM me if you’re stuck, but I did my swap 3 years ago, and the memory is not top of mind. Someone who did it more recently is likely a better resource.

#13734 1 year ago

Would anyone who has installed this kit be willing to give me a call to answer a few questions?

PM me your phone number.

Jersey Jack customer service is closed today

Wasn't when they had me.

#13736 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

PM me your phone number.

Wasn't when they had me.

LTG = PSP (Patron Saint of Pinball)

#13737 1 year ago
Quoted from WarriorPin:

[quoted image]

Three of the best machines ever, nice!

#13738 1 year ago

I've spoken with crazypinballguy. He's in good hands with him and his friend Steve.

I doubt they'll have any more questions, if they do I'll help.

#13739 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I've spoken with crazypinballguy. He's in good hands with him and his friend Steve.
I doubt they'll have any more questions, if they do I'll help.

Lloyd, you are just too kind and the best person ever!

JJP needs you back...

#13740 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Lloyd, you are just too kind and the best person ever!

Thank you !

Quoted from pinballinreno:

JJP needs you back...

Needs and wants are different with jjp.

#13741 1 year ago

meSz Pinballomatic pinballinreno

Callouts are back! Thanks guys. You were a huge help and it is appreciated.

Never had to go to the loop isolators but I better understand them now for next time. I just reseated everything a second time including a few other audio wires.

Was super happy when I pressed the start button and heard the witch laugh. Thanks again.

#13742 1 year ago

Is there a single page that does a comparison from the different versions of WoZ? The Standard vs ECEL vs 75th??

I'm interested in joining the club, but need to determine the different offerings per version. When a sale pops up I can gauge if the sale for the particular version make sense.

The code and mechanics are all the same for all versions right? The difference is mostly cosmetic right which determines its price.

#13743 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Is there a single page that does a comparison from the different versions of WoZ? The Standard vs ECEL vs 75th??
I'm interested in joining the club, but need to determine the different offerings per version. When a sale pops up I can gauge if the sale for the particular version make sense.
The code and mechanics are all the same for all versions right? The difference is mostly cosmetic right which determines its price.

Yes the 3 models have the exact same code and mechanics, the difference is cosmetic. There's also the shaker motor only in ECLE and RR.

Prices between these 2 are In a similar range, it's the SE that's cheaper.

I was going with a SE when I got my RR, but distributors were sold out so I took the only RR that was left. It was a good choice in the end, not only is it beautiful but it also sold quickly.

#13744 1 year ago

Just picked up a WoZ RR.

Neither the topper nor the back box light strips are working. Can someone shoot me a picture of how these are wired or point me in a direction of a fix?

Thanks

#13745 1 year ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

point me in a direction of a fix?

Topper has a light strip underneath it, connector on one end on top, see if it is still plugged in or broken.

Same with the backbox lights. Should be a connector easy to find. Then follow the wires down to see if something is unplugged.

#13746 1 year ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

point me in a direction of a fix?

If your spotlights work, it isn't a fuse issue. Fuse stream is on page D-170 in the manual.

#13747 1 year ago
Quoted from adol75:

Yes the 3 models have the exact same code and mechanics, the difference is cosmetic. There's also the shaker motor only in ECLE and RR.
Prices between these 2 are In a similar range, it's the SE that's cheaper.
I was going with a SE when I got my RR, but distributors were sold out so I took the only RR that was left. It was a good choice in the end, not only is it beautiful but it also sold quickly.

Thanks for the input. So, I am assuming for resell purposes it goes RR >= ECLE > Standard? And then.... you have YBR (not including in this as I'm not looking at something with a stripped Monkey mech.. haha).

Is this the common perspective with WoZ?

#13748 1 year ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Thanks for the input. So, I am assuming for resell purposes it goes RR >= ECLE > Standard? And then.... you have YBR (not including in this as I'm not looking at something with a stripped Monkey mech.. haha).
Is this the common perspective with WoZ?

That's what all the ads I've seen lately point to yes. The 2.0 lights also add to the price. And despite what some think all the RRs didn't come standard with 2.0 lights, mine didn't typically.

One thing to consider with the YBR, that IMO could compensate for the missing monkey is that the machine is dead quiet, the other versions are super loud, you might want to look into switching the fans to silent ones, I've never had the courage to do it after doing the 2.0 installation but I did contemplate the idea a lot.

#13749 1 year ago

May seem like a stupid question but how get behind the display in my WoZ Ruby Red? Does is move on a swivel like in DialedIn?

#13750 1 year ago
Quoted from Whynot:

Does is move on a swivel like in DialedIn?

No. Fastened in with screws.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.50
There are 15,273 posts in this topic. You are on page 275 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only/page/275?hl=ochofosho and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.