I had to take out my Pinstadiums NEOs when I installed the Munchkin Huts as they are too large and go right up to the glass which leaves no room for the lights.
Fast forward 5 months and I finally had a look at cutting the right hand light bar to fit between the huts and shooter rod. I doubt Pinstadium would recommend doing this but I have quite a few sets so I’m not concerned about this set being permanently modified to only fit in WOZ.
In case anyone else wants to do this (keep in mind you could potentially ruin it), here’s what I did:
- I positioned the light bar to start right against the huts.
- I made a little cut mark where I thought the length was just about right and ends just above the apron.
- I carefully unglued the white diffuser up to around the cut mark.
- I cut both light strips at an identified cut mark on the strips. The cut marks weren’t perfectly aligned with each other but very close.
- I cut both the black plastic holder and white diffuser at the same length as the LED strips.
- I installed the lights back in with a new magnetic holder.
I tucked the wires behind the huts after I took the pictures. From the playing position you don’t notice them.
You can see on one pic where the LED strips are marked where you can cut. The white line with the scissors.
Now I can see the ball again!
0A1CB492-7364-47BD-9839-83527E124F71 (resized).jpegF5B100E6-0DD6-4172-BDBD-6D288C9A3743 (resized).jpeg3CC1E5CB-547F-4BF0-8AE5-F97D2B7829A4 (resized).jpeg