BBC45EB9-37B4-430E-B770-C8403A8E8F1F (resized).jpeg
E83552FC-D020-4B19-AB41-9BAECAE0F624 (resized).jpeg
WOZ Service.pdf (PDF preview)
Photo Feb 18 2024, 9 45 03 AM (resized).jpg
IMG_3923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3924 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5353 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,243 posts in this topic. You are on page 229 of 305.
#11401 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Lior’s OZ lanes mod
Steve G’s monkey mod - no longer being made
Steve G’s witch 2.0 mod - list full
Steve G’s witch 1.0 mod - no longer in production, but owners are starting to sell due to buying witch 2.0 mod
There are other mods that people will mention and I do not own.

so basically one mod to possibly buy for today's woz owner.

#11402 3 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

so basically one mod to possibly buy for today's woz owner.

The 1.0 Witches will be hitting the secondary market any day as Steve is now shipping the 2.0 witches. So that's 2 of the best mods you can get. Monkey is great too, but you only see him from time to time. Witch and OZ lanes are on front street.

My 1.0 witch will be sold once I get my 2.0, but I am #32 on the list and I think he just shipped 1-10 or so.

#11403 3 years ago

where does one find this Steve G.? Does he have a website?

#11404 3 years ago

What do you use to clean the right ramp ? I bought a novus 1 a while ago but never used it. I read here and there that's it's scratchy.

#11405 3 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

where does one find this Steve G.? Does he have a website?

Steve G has a thread going here. I made the 2.0 list! Barely! I’ll never forget the day I was out on the lake and hardly had any cell service when the list went live.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/95#post-5923317

#11406 3 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

What do you use to clean the right ramp ? I bought a novus 1 a while ago but never used it. I read here and there that's it's scratchy.

Novus 2 has abrasive. Novus 1 does not. Honestly Novus 2 is fine for ramps as well. It won’t scratch it up. Perhaps polish it a little. How dirty is yours?

#11407 3 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Novus 2 has abrasive. Novus 1 does not. Honestly Novus 2 is fine for ramps as well. It won’t scratch it up. Perhaps polish it a little. How dirty is yours?

It has some ball traces, they don't come off with the polish.
I guess I'll try the novus 1 then

#11408 3 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

It has some ball traces, they don't come off with the polish.
I guess I'll try the novus 1 then

Novus 2 followed by Novus 1 might work a bit better. Novus 2 shouldn’t scratch a ramp but polish it. Novus 1 is a bit of a finisher. These products were made for polishing plastic.

#11409 3 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Novus1 is about as scratchy as windex since it has no abrasive in it at all.

Its just a cleaner with a little wax in it.

#11410 3 years ago

Does anyone have an idea, why my Single LED Stickers are yellow? I haven't seen yellow stickers before on Single LEDs, only white ones.
My Problem ist very weird: When i want change one of the 31 Single Leds with a newer one... green and red is reversed. I'm tested 2 different Revisions of this LED Board on some positions, same Result... green and red is reversed, only my Boards with yelölow stickers are fine, but some has loose contacts, so i want install new ones, but with this this problem i cannot do a change Help!!!

01 (resized).JPG01 (resized).JPG02 (resized).JPG02 (resized).JPG
#11411 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaSangre:

Does anyone have an idea, why my Single LED Stickers are yellow? I haven't seen yellow stickers before on Single LEDs, only white ones.
My Problem ist very weird: When i want change one of the 31 Single Leds with a newer one... green and red is reversed. I'm tested 2 different Revisions of this LED Board on some positions, same Result... green and red is reversed, only my Boards with yelölow stickers are fine, but some has loose contacts, so i want install new ones, but with this this problem i cannot do a change Help!!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Okay gather round the fire kids for storytime...

Yellow stickers used to represent something unique on that particular board, but the only ones that we needed were the numbers 15 and 20
So eventually they just used up the other numbers and it really doesn't mean anything
PM me the serial number of your game and I will explain the red green thing for you
Thanks, Steve

#11412 3 years ago

In the club!

I need to get a Free Play card for the apron yet.

Woz (resized).jpgWoz (resized).jpg

#11413 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Page E-97 in the manual. You can print it out.

You can download the manual from jerseyjackpinball.com under Support under Doownloads under Wizard Of Oz.

LTG : )

#11414 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Page E-97 in the manual. You can print it out.
You can download the manual from jerseyjackpinball.com under Support under Doownloads under Wizard Of Oz.

Cool - thanks Lloyd!

#11415 3 years ago

For those who do not know, these are the versions of LED board out there in original WOZ setups.

WOZ Old GI Single RGB LED bd revisions (resized).jpgWOZ Old GI Single RGB LED bd revisions (resized).jpg
#11416 3 years ago

Hi,
need to buy new or used 1.1 Single Led Boards... ONLY Revision 1.1 (look Photo!)
When somebody installed a 2.0 System and has a few of those Boards, please make me an offer. (need 10 or more)

WOZ Old GI Single RGB LED bd revisions (resized).jpgWOZ Old GI Single RGB LED bd revisions (resized).jpg
#11417 3 years ago

Guys, is it possible to skip one led board?
I've got obly à small one with malfunction, and meanwhile I'm fixing the connector, I was wondering if I can just plug to the following cable..
7.5v boards

#11418 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

In the club!
[quoted image]

In one of the threads, someone does very nice pricing cards for free. I downloaded the pay ones but pretty sure he made free ones also. Let me see if I can find it.

Edit - Found they are only for pricing denominations, but still very nice in case you change your mind.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/14#post-5301811

#11419 3 years ago
Quoted from BENETNATH:

I've got obly à small one with malfunction, and meanwhile I'm fixing the connector, I was wondering if I can just plug to the following cable..
7.5v boards

Yes, you can jumper over it and then go into settings and disable it.

#11420 3 years ago
Quoted from BENETNATH:

7.5v boards

Yes, just pass the data cable from small board before the dead one to the one after the dead one. Then go in light settings and set the dead board to disabled.

#11421 3 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

In one of the threads, someone does very nice pricing cards for free. I downloaded the pay ones but pretty sure he made free ones also. Let me see if I can find it.
Edit - Found they are only for pricing denominations, but still very nice in case you change your mind.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/14#post-5301811

Can also go with this one.....

A45F5768-2A56-4661-B7D7-5B3A47FD2A37 (resized).jpegA45F5768-2A56-4661-B7D7-5B3A47FD2A37 (resized).jpeg
#11422 3 years ago

Thanks!

#11423 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Can also go with this one.....
[quoted image]

Thats a nice one also.

#11424 3 years ago
Quoted from BENETNATH:

7.5v boards

The data connectors go green connector to red connector from the start to the finish.

Unplug the red connector on the bad one, and then plug it into the green spot on the first board after it. What ever the number of the bad one is, turn it off in settings.

The map of the data harness layout is on page C-54 if you want to check what is next in line. You can download the manual from jerseyjackpinball.com under Support under Downloads under Wizard Of Oz.

#11425 3 years ago

Thanks LTG
Any reference for a replacement connector and plug?

#11426 3 years ago
Quoted from BENETNATH:

I'm sorry no. No idea what they used.

Maybe someone that converted their WOZ to 2.0 would have spares they could send you.

#11427 3 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

dumb question, what is the size of the actual cards on woz?

#11428 3 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

dumb question, what is the size of the actual cards on woz?

I actually dont know. I never got around to printing those cards... Sorry I cant help more.

#11429 3 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

what is the size of the actual cards on woz?

Mine is a sticker - 3 3/4" by 2"

Any that have a card holder. No idea.

#11430 3 years ago

My woz is back.
Gi board 1 removed and disabled.
Now, I need to figure out if the card is faulty or just the connector.
It's a 1.4 version.
Any one has some experience with that?
More likely a board issue or cable defect?
Can I swap with any 7.5v board??
Thanks

#11431 3 years ago
Quoted from BENETNATH:

Yes.

#11432 3 years ago
Quoted from BENETNATH:

Thanks LTG

You can still buy a data cable from JJP if you need one. 6'' 10" 16"

#11433 3 years ago
Quoted from BENETNATH:

My woz is back.
Gi board 1 removed and disabled.
Now, I need to figure out if the card is faulty or just the connector.
It's a 1.4 version.
Any one has some experience with that?
More likely a board issue or cable defect?
Thanks

I would bet it's a board issue, I've had many of them. A good way to check is to swap it with another board that works and see if it lights up

#11434 3 years ago

Except if it's only a connection issue.
I'll first un solder and resolder the three connectors to debug this.
Thanks for your help, woz deserves all my attention as it's a so wonderful machine.

#11435 3 years ago

Hello,

Does anyone have a set of playfied wear decals that they would sell me?

I have a little wear around my bumper jets. Jersey Jack used to offer them since they did not put mylar on there playfields around there.

But they are not currently make them at this time. Below is a picture of what the set looks like.

a0f6cd6b47c51df14b75efb9c0dbe3eac6fd3c84 (resized).jpga0f6cd6b47c51df14b75efb9c0dbe3eac6fd3c84 (resized).jpg

#11436 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

You can still buy a data cable from JJP if you need one. 6'' 10" 16"

I could use some new data cables. I’ve replaced GI boards but still get funky colors so maybe it’s the cables. I don’t see them available in the WOZ parts store - is there another place to look?

#11437 3 years ago
Quoted from shiffdog:

I could use some new data cables. I’ve replaced GI boards but still get funky colors so maybe it’s the cables. I don’t see them available in the WOZ parts store - is there another place to look?

Email me or dm me here we have them

#11438 3 years ago

6” 10” 16”
Advice - never buy 6” even if that is what you are replacing now
A 10” will always go where a 6” is needed but not the other way around

#11439 3 years ago
Quoted from shiffdog:

I think I have one or two brand new ones left-over in a parts stash. If I can find them later today I'll PM you and would offer them for the price of shipping since I can't use them anymore.

#11440 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I think I have one or two brand new ones left-over in a parts stash. If I can find them later today I'll PM you and would offer them for the price of shipping since I can't use them anymore.

I froze the order I wrote for you - not you bob for Joe - if you want to pursue this that's cool.

#11441 3 years ago

After two months of ownership I'm proud to say I melted the witch!! Great feeling of accomplishment and now that I've done it I'll be able to do it again much easier. The pressure is off. Now on to collecting jewels. I know its been mentioned im sure but I really wish you could track your progress in pursuit of over the rainbow. Absolutely love this game!

#11442 3 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

After two months of ownership I'm proud to say I melted the witch!! Great feeling of accomplishment and now that I've done it I'll be able to do it again much easier. The pressure is off. Now on to collecting jewels. I know its been mentioned im sure but I really wish you could track your progress in pursuit of over the rainbow. Absolutely love this game!

Holding down the flipper button will show your progress towards both Melting the Witch and SWOTR.

#11443 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Holding down the flipper button will show your progress towards both Melting the Witch and SWOTR.

I know that, I mean track it historically. If I could see how many jewels I've obtained in the past and how close I've gotten in previous games. It would be a good achievement to keep track of.

#11444 3 years ago

I froze the order I wrote for you - not you bob for Joe - if you want to pursue this that's cool.

Well I went through (almost) all my stuff and don't see them so I must have thrown them in with the old set I sold when I did the 2.0 upgrade, sorry about that!

#11445 3 years ago

Completely separate question but I did the 2.0 conversion and one of the little GI boards won't display all colors. I don't see these replacements listed on the site, do you sell them individually?

#11446 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Completely separate question but I did the 2.0 conversion and one of the little GI boards won't display all colors. I don't see these replacements listed on the site, do you sell them individually?

Yes please identify which one for me. Also, how long ago did you do the kit?

#11447 3 years ago

Yes please identify which one for me. Also, how long ago did you do the kit?

It's the left sling. I did the conversion in April 2019 but this problem started months ago, I don't expect you to really take my word for that though. If you can tell me how to order a replacement I'd appreciate it.

#11448 3 years ago

DM me your name so I can look you up - I'll write the order for you.

#11449 3 years ago

Pull the board out and check the 8 legs of the IC on there. I had one board that had a solder blob that shorted out 2 of the legs - I removed the blob and it was fine.

#11450 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Since I'm getting this NIB RR, I want to lay down mylar in the trouble spots. Are there any pre cut pieces for the trouble areas? If not, where's the best place to get large pieces? Thanks.

WAIT! WHAT? NIB RR. Did it have a twin!!!?? Talk about find of the year.
Was it the seller out of Az. I saw they had a NIB standard for sale and next to it I saw another NIB WOZ it looked like.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms
Hardware
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
14,356 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 5.00
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MICHIGAN
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
There are 15,243 posts in this topic. You are on page 229 of 305.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only/page/229?hl=adol75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.