767a905f-f768-44f4-b3e3-b2998967ff3c_text.gif
Photo Mar 30 2024, 5 42 30 PM (resized).jpg
20240316_125739 (resized).jpg
20240314_221748 (resized).jpg
20240314_215727 (resized).jpg
841FD4A1-7C8E-4E32-973D-DD8D05C4902E (resized).png
3D72BC84-0D17-44A1-B683-A17D4B722FF3 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,286 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 306.
#10951 3 years ago

My YBR came set on Hard and I just realized it. Also, zero seconds ball save. I was watching Eric play on You Tube and he had ball saves, but said he was playing factory settings. What is normal Factory Settings? Just curious.

#10952 3 years ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

My YBR came set on Hard and I just realized it. Also, zero seconds ball save. I was watching Eric play on You Tube and he had ball saves, but said he was playing factory settings. What is normal Factory Settings? Just curious.

I know my factory settings were on zero seconds ball save. In the menu the adjustment title will change from green to red if they are changed from factory. I have a 3 sec ball save time because the wife will walk away pissed if it don't give her the ball back. Every location game I've played had zero ball save time.

#10953 3 years ago
Quoted from scottieIA:

I know my factory settings were on zero seconds ball save. In the menu the adjustment title will change from green to red if they are changed from factory. I have a 3 sec ball save time because the wife will walk away pissed if it don't give her the ball back. Every location game I've played had zero ball save time.

Wow. Zero is so brutal. My DILE I believe arrived on medium so I was just curious. I will check out the red when I am in front of the machine.

#10954 3 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

I don't recall where that blue stool came from, but we have a few of these & like them quite a bit. Small, fold flat, carry handle, solid, lots of fun colors:
amazon.com link »
Thanks,
-Jason

We have many of these stools as well. Any Marshall’s, TJ Maxx, Home Goods whatever. My wife gets them for $8. So worth it

#10955 3 years ago

I have a 10 second ball save which is generous, I know. But there were too many times when the ball came out of the pops on the first plunge to go straight to an outlane that I wanted something.

#10956 3 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I have a 10 second ball save which is generous, I know. But there were too many times when the ball came out of the pops on the first plunge to go straight to an outlane that I wanted something.

I think mine is set for 8 seconds because I want my wife and casual players to have fun and I'm not trying to earn money off the game. It's still brutal enough because there's still no ball save when you plunge after a ball lock.

#10957 3 years ago

Default is set to zero as many have mentioned. I have mine set for 5 seconds. I feel its the perfect timing imo.

#10958 3 years ago

10 seconds for me too. 5 may be enough though. Just wanted to avoid the straight dumps that WOZ is so famous for. Plenty hard enough still for sure!

#10959 3 years ago

The other thing to note is that the WOZ ball save doesn’t go away if you drain like DI or other games. It lasts for the full time you set it for. Unfortunately, I’ve had it trigger a few times in a row when I’ve been particularly unlucky.

#10960 3 years ago

I watched a few vids of people installing these side art blades before I started mine .Some took playfield a out ,others fought around playfield .wasnt going that route so I cut 2 2x4s to go from playfield up over railing to the bottom of cabinet on top of the steel control box .The back end of playfield underneath has room .Anyway Sorr didn’t take pics but this took me a whopping 10 minutes to do after wood was cut and in place .Used the painters tape 3 spots too n bottom did half at a time no probs at all!!

5643270B-F9F5-4B41-8678-D2BD94B30DE5 (resized).jpeg5643270B-F9F5-4B41-8678-D2BD94B30DE5 (resized).jpeg6D508107-3266-4B95-83AF-EA754E54C2B8 (resized).jpeg6D508107-3266-4B95-83AF-EA754E54C2B8 (resized).jpeg
#10961 3 years ago
Quoted from SLRage:

10 seconds for me too. 5 may be enough though. Just wanted to avoid the straight dumps that WOZ is so famous for. Plenty hard enough still for sure!

I looked for that setting last night couldn’t find it .Any help where thats at cause my youngest gets discouraged n doesn’t want to play it I’d appreciate it .

#10962 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I looked for that setting last night couldn’t find it .Any help where thats at cause my youngest gets discouraged n doesn’t want to play it I’d appreciate it .

Settings - System Settings - Ball Save Time. ( page B-24 in the manual )

LTG : )

#10963 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Settings - System Settings - Ball Save Time. ( page B-24 in the manual )

Thanks buddy

#10964 3 years ago

I need to print the manual didn’t come with when I purchased

#10965 3 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

The other thing to note is that the WOZ ball save doesn’t go away if you drain like DI or other games. It lasts for the full time you set it for. Unfortunately, I’ve had it trigger a few times in a row when I’ve been particularly unlucky.

Also, I blasted WOZ for being more difficult than Wonka thinking I had them both set on easy. Now I realize that I had WOZ on hard with no ball save. I decided to keep WOZ on hard as it felt like cheating with the 3 YBR spot, only 7 Munchkin loops, etc. However, I am keeping a 5-10 second ball save. It’s just humane! With that tweak, it is much less discouraging. Now I want to put Wonka back to factory settings as well.

#10966 3 years ago

Also, here is the YouTube video I found where Eric from JJP plays WOZ. Was helpful to me as a new owner and made me realize there is a ball save adjustment.
Spoiler. He melts the witch.

#10967 3 years ago

I dialed all a lil easier I have to keep my 11 year old interested until I can get him his DP

#10968 3 years ago
Quoted from SLRage:

Do not buy anything from this guy!

I replied to your email the day you sent it, I would suggest checking the spam folder. I also just sent you a PM here, which is another way you could have tried contacting us. Happy to take care of your issues, just like we do for all customers.

#10969 3 years ago
Quoted from SLRage:

Do not buy anything from this guy!

... I’m in Canada, I got Mods from him all in perfect condition, fast shipping and everything packed very carefully, simply a great experience, no problems at all, I recommend him 100%

#10970 3 years ago

Scott seems like a stand up guy to me- you should give him a chance to make it right.

Quoted from harryhoudini:

I replied to your email the day you sent it, I would suggest checking the spam folder. I also just sent you a PM here, which is another way you could have tried contacting us. Happy to take care of your issues, just like we do for all customers.

#10971 3 years ago

Installed the MOD Couple castle doors and upper playfield lantern. Nice touches to an already spectacular game!

E09100D1-4DEA-48A0-AD2E-0E4160E1F89B (resized).jpegE09100D1-4DEA-48A0-AD2E-0E4160E1F89B (resized).jpeg9C5801B9-9909-4B66-ACBB-64C92D26A4B7 (resized).jpeg9C5801B9-9909-4B66-ACBB-64C92D26A4B7 (resized).jpeg79A053BE-27DD-4784-8783-57416A1F6E56 (resized).jpeg79A053BE-27DD-4784-8783-57416A1F6E56 (resized).jpeg
#10972 3 years ago

Looks good, got the same coming.

Quoted from 27dnast:

Installed the MOD Couple castle doors and upper playfield lantern. Nice touches to an already spectacular game![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#10973 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Installed the MOD Couple castle doors and upper playfield lantern. Nice touches to an already spectacular game!

Those doors look pretty sweet! How difficult was the install? Are they simply stick-on?

#10974 3 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Those doors look pretty sweet! How difficult was the install? Are they simply stick-on?

Easy install for the most part. The monkey door requires the use of a hex key. I ended up using a jeweler’s screw driver.

The rest is sticking them on.

The light, which I forgot time photo, requires cutting and removing the stock spotlight.

#10975 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Installed the MOD Couple castle doors and upper playfield lantern. Nice touches to an already spectacular game![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice monkey.

#10978 3 years ago

That looks pretty awesome!

#10979 3 years ago

Kinda a newbie using this forum. I am trying to find any posts on installing Pin Stadium lights on my RRWOZ. When I do a search nothing pertaining to this topic shows up. Anyone with a tip for me?

#10980 3 years ago
Quoted from Chopper36:

Kinda a newbie using this forum. I am trying to find any posts on installing Pin Stadium lights on my RRWOZ. When I do a search nothing pertaining to this topic shows up. Anyone with a tip for me?

Welcome! Go to the Pinstadium thread and do a search for "WOZ" in that thread and you should find all you need. It will be important to know if you have the 2.0 lights or not as the hookups are a little different with those. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tq=woz&tu=

If you still have questions just post in that thread and Scott from Pin Stadium will be all over it, he can be over-the-top but his customer service is second to none.

#10981 3 years ago

Plenty of soapy water on the decal and the inner cab, obviously with the power off. No need to take the playfield out.

#10982 3 years ago
Quoted from Chopper36:

Here is a video i did for pinstadium on woz 2.0 ruby red

#10983 3 years ago
Quoted from monte_:

Here is a video i did for pinstadium on woz 2.0 ruby red

Thanks a lot good video!

#10984 3 years ago

Welcome! Go to the Pinstadium thread and do a search for "WOZ" in that thread and you should find all you need. It will be important to know if you have the 2.0 lights or not as the hookups are a little different with those. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement?tq=woz&tu=
If you still have questions just post in that thread and Scott from Pin Stadium will be all over it, he can be over-the-top but his customer service is second to none.</blockquo
Thanks for the info much appreciated.

#10985 3 years ago

I'm pretty sure there is a post on how to slow the balls down coming through the ball lock behind the spinning house, but I can't find it. Anyway, the ball frequently flies off the wireform into the state fair when it comes around to fast. Best method to get it to slow down? TIA

#10986 3 years ago
Quoted from angus:

I'm pretty sure there is a post on how to slow the balls down coming through the ball lock behind the spinning house, but I can't find it. Anyway, the ball frequently flies off the wireform into the state fair when it comes around to fast. Best method to get it to slow down? TIA

I've had that for a while, then I had to take off the wire form and put it back and never had the problem after. I guess it wasn't properly aligned or not tight enough.

#10987 3 years ago
Quoted from angus:

Lower the flipper power.

#10988 3 years ago

I'll be selling my Gouveia witch mod 1.0 for $185 shipped to CONUS once Witch 2.0 arrives at my home. It's a great replacement for the witch in a tube. Mint.

I think I might have a buyer, so he gets right of first refusal. But, if you're interested, PM me and I'll let you know if he decides not to buy.

Added over 4 years ago:

No longer available!

#10989 3 years ago

I'm about to purchase a WoZ standard edition early run. The owner said he believes light mod done. How can I tell if it's 1.1 or 2.0. Thanks for the help.

#10990 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

How can I tell if it's 1.1 or 2.0. Thanks for the help.

Look at page C-54 and page E-24 in the manual to compare. 2.0 has a bunch of ethernet cables running around, the earlier light boards don't. Picture of 2.0 below.

You can download the manual from jerseyjackpinball.com under support under downloads under WOZ.

wozcables (resized).JPGwozcables (resized).JPG
#10991 3 years ago

Each light board has the version number stamped on it in small letters.

#10992 3 years ago

Looking for the experts. About to buy this WoZ. Owner thought previous owner installed light mod. One expert (LTG) said definitely not 2.0. Can anyone tell if 1.1? The actual boards say 1.0. If not, I'm up for the challenge of upgrading to 2.0. JJP site says not in stock for 2.0 light mod. Do they still sell?

Thanks.

OZ underneath (resized).jpgOZ underneath (resized).jpg

#10993 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Looking for the experts. About to buy this WoZ. Owner thought previous owner installed light mod. One expert (LTG) said definitely not 2.0. Can anyone tell if 1.1? The actual boards say 1.0. If not, I'm up for the challenge of upgrading to 2.0. JJP site says not in stock for 2.0 light mod. Do they still sell?
Thanks.
[quoted image]

Looks like regular 7.5v system to me. The downloadable manual shows the differences.

Mine has been rock solid for years now. If it works, dont fix it.

Im not a fan of the 2.0 system until they sort out the dim GI lights on it with a code update, then maybe.

#10994 3 years ago

It is absolutely not 2.0 but the picture is too blurry to see any detail of what's on the boards to see if it's 7.5 buffered or not.

#10995 3 years ago

IIRC, the voltages are on the boards too. The pics are too blurry to see them.

#10996 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Thanks.
[quoted image]

I back what he said no need to change ,actually there’s a set for sale now on pinside I think it’s $300 snatch it up if you have 7.5.I grabbed a set piece of mind .

#10997 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Looks like regular 7.5v system to me. The downloadable manual shows the differences.
Im not a fan of the 2.0 system until they sort out the dim GI lights on it with a code update, then maybe.

I don’t think that code update is ever coming.

#10998 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I don’t think that code update is ever coming.

#10999 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I back what he said no need to change ,actually there’s a set for sale now on pinside I think it’s $300 snatch it up if you have 7.5.I grabbed a set piece of mind .

Ahsolutely!

I have a couple sets lol.
So im good for a very long time...

#11000 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I get that but i wouldnt be a fan of my lights not working in the future..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 5.00
13,000 (OBO)
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
There are 15,286 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only/page/220?hl=adol75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.