Topic Stats

• 10,970 posts
  • 568 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Pinball69
  • Topic is favorited by 260 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,504 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6D508107-3266-4B95-83AF-EA754E54C2B8 (resized).jpeg
5643270B-F9F5-4B41-8678-D2BD94B30DE5 (resized).jpeg
1865A459-0B3A-4FEA-8366-9292DE4708B8 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200729_153442 (resized).jpg
57700D7D-9074-48A4-B454-3B421AB1CEB4 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
1C4194CF-4D19-43DE-978F-3BBC630682A0 (resized).png
5AFEC510-2058-4A31-985E-83790D47106D (resized).png
61tR+ncjHGL._SL1200_ (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
5BDA97FC-AEBE-47C9-BB03-4490D7444A45 (resized).jpeg
thumbnail_IMG_7058 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10970 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 220.
#10951 8 days ago

My YBR came set on Hard and I just realized it. Also, zero seconds ball save. I was watching Eric play on You Tube and he had ball saves, but said he was playing factory settings. What is normal Factory Settings? Just curious.

#10952 8 days ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

My YBR came set on Hard and I just realized it. Also, zero seconds ball save. I was watching Eric play on You Tube and he had ball saves, but said he was playing factory settings. What is normal Factory Settings? Just curious.

I know my factory settings were on zero seconds ball save. In the menu the adjustment title will change from green to red if they are changed from factory. I have a 3 sec ball save time because the wife will walk away pissed if it don't give her the ball back. Every location game I've played had zero ball save time.

#10953 8 days ago
Quoted from drizzt76:

I know my factory settings were on zero seconds ball save. In the menu the adjustment title will change from green to red if they are changed from factory. I have a 3 sec ball save time because the wife will walk away pissed if it don't give her the ball back. Every location game I've played had zero ball save time.

Wow. Zero is so brutal. My DILE I believe arrived on medium so I was just curious. I will check out the red when I am in front of the machine.

#10954 8 days ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

I don't recall where that blue stool came from, but we have a few of these & like them quite a bit. Small, fold flat, carry handle, solid, lots of fun colors:
amazon.com link »
Thanks,
-Jason

We have many of these stools as well. Any Marshall’s, TJ Maxx, Home Goods whatever. My wife gets them for $8. So worth it

#10955 8 days ago

I have a 10 second ball save which is generous, I know. But there were too many times when the ball came out of the pops on the first plunge to go straight to an outlane that I wanted something.

#10956 8 days ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I have a 10 second ball save which is generous, I know. But there were too many times when the ball came out of the pops on the first plunge to go straight to an outlane that I wanted something.

I think mine is set for 8 seconds because I want my wife and casual players to have fun and I'm not trying to earn money off the game. It's still brutal enough because there's still no ball save when you plunge after a ball lock.

#10957 8 days ago

Default is set to zero as many have mentioned. I have mine set for 5 seconds. I feel its the perfect timing imo.

#10958 7 days ago

10 seconds for me too. 5 may be enough though. Just wanted to avoid the straight dumps that WOZ is so famous for. Plenty hard enough still for sure!

#10959 7 days ago

The other thing to note is that the WOZ ball save doesn’t go away if you drain like DI or other games. It lasts for the full time you set it for. Unfortunately, I’ve had it trigger a few times in a row when I’ve been particularly unlucky.

#10960 7 days ago

I watched a few vids of people installing these side art blades before I started mine .Some took playfield a out ,others fought around playfield .wasnt going that route so I cut 2 2x4s to go from playfield up over railing to the bottom of cabinet on top of the steel control box .The back end of playfield underneath has room .Anyway Sorr didn’t take pics but this took me a whopping 10 minutes to do after wood was cut and in place .Used the painters tape 3 spots too n bottom did half at a time no probs at all!!

5643270B-F9F5-4B41-8678-D2BD94B30DE5 (resized).jpeg6D508107-3266-4B95-83AF-EA754E54C2B8 (resized).jpeg
#10961 7 days ago
Quoted from SLRage:

10 seconds for me too. 5 may be enough though. Just wanted to avoid the straight dumps that WOZ is so famous for. Plenty hard enough still for sure!

I looked for that setting last night couldn’t find it .Any help where thats at cause my youngest gets discouraged n doesn’t want to play it I’d appreciate it .

#10962 7 days ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I looked for that setting last night couldn’t find it .Any help where thats at cause my youngest gets discouraged n doesn’t want to play it I’d appreciate it .

Settings - System Settings - Ball Save Time. ( page B-24 in the manual )

LTG : )

#10963 7 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

Settings - System Settings - Ball Save Time. ( page B-24 in the manual )
LTG : )

Thanks buddy

#10964 7 days ago

I need to print the manual didn’t come with when I purchased

#10965 7 days ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

The other thing to note is that the WOZ ball save doesn’t go away if you drain like DI or other games. It lasts for the full time you set it for. Unfortunately, I’ve had it trigger a few times in a row when I’ve been particularly unlucky.

Also, I blasted WOZ for being more difficult than Wonka thinking I had them both set on easy. Now I realize that I had WOZ on hard with no ball save. I decided to keep WOZ on hard as it felt like cheating with the 3 YBR spot, only 7 Munchkin loops, etc. However, I am keeping a 5-10 second ball save. It’s just humane! With that tweak, it is much less discouraging. Now I want to put Wonka back to factory settings as well.

#10966 6 days ago

Also, here is the YouTube video I found where Eric from JJP plays WOZ. Was helpful to me as a new owner and made me realize there is a ball save adjustment.
Spoiler. He melts the witch.

#10967 6 days ago

I dialed all a lil easier I have to keep my 11 year old interested until I can get him his DP

#10968 6 days ago
Quoted from SLRage:

Do not buy anything from this guy!

I replied to your email the day you sent it, I would suggest checking the spam folder. I also just sent you a PM here, which is another way you could have tried contacting us. Happy to take care of your issues, just like we do for all customers.

#10969 4 days ago
Quoted from SLRage:

Do not buy anything from this guy!

... I’m in Canada, I got Mods from him all in perfect condition, fast shipping and everything packed very carefully, simply a great experience, no problems at all, I recommend him 100%

#10970 3 days ago

Scott seems like a stand up guy to me- you should give him a chance to make it right.

Quoted from harryhoudini:

I replied to your email the day you sent it, I would suggest checking the spam folder. I also just sent you a PM here, which is another way you could have tried contacting us. Happy to take care of your issues, just like we do for all customers.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 10970 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 220.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside