Considering a WOZ!
Would like some owners to chime and help out.
1. first, what are the current prices at or what should I expect to pay for standard, ECLE, and RR75. Nib and/or huo.
2. what's missing from the standard compared to the LE?
3. to get through a good majority of the game features, are we looking at marathon 45 min+ LOTR game times? What's the overall consensus on ball times; short, medium, long? I understand setup plays a factor, so I'm just looking for an overall guesstimate. From my limited play it seems it's a fairly medium to long ball time game. Keefer is my favorite programmer so I imagine it has to be long ball times to get through a majority of his code.
4. speaking of code; does it have many road blocks or pigeon holing for getting to end game wizard mode(s)? For example, LOTR - you can have everything lit for valinor but if you don't destroy that ring then you find yourself having to play all 3 multi balls yet again.
5. Anything else I should know if looking to buy? Build date? Etc...