20240314_215727 (resized).jpg
841FD4A1-7C8E-4E32-973D-DD8D05C4902E (resized).png
3D72BC84-0D17-44A1-B683-A17D4B722FF3 (resized).jpeg
WOZ lightboard 2 (resized).jpg
WOZ lightboard 1 (resized).jpg
20240309_110050 (resized).jpg
IMG_8924 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,273 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 306.
#9401 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Is gouveia the only one making a monkey mod?
Any leads on another maker or place to get them?

Gouveia is the Only monkey mod you should Want! Great things take time. Trust me its worth it and my guess is he will be making another run soon enough. Personally feel its More then worth the wait.

#9402 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Gouveia is the Only monkey mod you should Want! Great things take time. Trust me its worth it and my guess is he will be making another run soon enough. Personally feel its More then worth the wait.

His is certainly great, but I'm not sure if I will ever get one at this point. I am willing to seek out all avenues.

If anyone has a lead on a monkey mod, please let me know.

#9403 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Is gouveia the only one making a monkey mod?
Any leads on another maker or place to get them?

Only Guy making them. Sometimes getting a unique mod takes time and patience.

#9404 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

His is certainly great, but I'm not sure if I will ever get one at this point. I am willing to seek out all avenues.
If anyone has a lead on a monkey mod, please let me know.

Basically, you have two options for acquisition - time or money. If you pay a bunch, I'm sure someone out there is plenty happy to make 100% or more profit to part with one and wait for another run. Or, you can just wait until more are made.

#9405 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Basically, you have two options for acquisition - time or money. If you pay a bunch, I'm sure someone out there is plenty happy to make 100% or more profit to part with one and wait for another run. Or, you can just wait until more are made.

I'm pretty sure a standing offer of $1000 each would pry them loose lol.

#9406 4 years ago

$1000? I think the mod looks awesome but no way it’s that cool lol. I’m with you daditude I would buy a different version of the monkey mod just to have it now. I think the witch mod is in the same situation for me. I have no allegiance to any mod maker or designer/artist. I just want to make my game for me and my family. So if anyone out there wants to get my money make a monkey mod and a crystal ball mod that makes it adjustable so I can see the screen.

#9407 4 years ago
Quoted from Dashmonster:

$1000? I think the mod looks awesome but no way it’s that cool lol. I’m with you daditude I would buy a different version of the monkey mod just to have it now. I think the witch mod is in the same situation for me. I have no allegiance to any mod maker or designer/artist. I just want to make my game for me and my family. So if anyone out there wants to get my money make a monkey mod and a crystal ball mod that makes it adjustable so I can see the screen.

Yeah $1000 is a bit extreme.. lol.

But they have been pried loose for $500, for people in a hurry.

My monkey isnt going anywhere.

He's family now...lol

I hear that One guy even bought a complete game with the witch mod.

Just to copy it and sell it.

But that might just be hearsay (who would do such a thing?).

People are crazy and have no ethics.

It's a very different world these days.

#9408 4 years ago

I really want a monkey in my family. The original looks so so bad. I will wait though because I have to.

#9409 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Yeah $1000 is a bit extreme..

Maybe for witch and Monkey. But you have to come to my house and do the work yourself.

#9410 4 years ago

I have the which, but I definitely want the monkey...not enough to pay that much though.

#9411 4 years ago

I'm pretty sure a standing offer of $1000 each would pry them loose lol.

$2k cash on glass and I’d move mine.

#9412 4 years ago

Can someone please post pics of that Monkey Mod to understand your "Possible bidding" fellas

#9413 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

$2k cash on glass and I’d move mine.

Now we're talkin'! Lol.

#9414 4 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Can someone please post pics of that Monkey Mod to understand your "Possible bidding" fellas

LTG : )

#9415 4 years ago

Oh wow... that looks amazing! Thank you Lloyd!

#9416 4 years ago

I’d like a monkey mod also. Seems unobtanium at this point. Hope he makes more of them at some point.

#9417 4 years ago

But they have been pried loose for $500, for people in a hurry.

That’s insane. I mean, it’s really nice, but for $500 I would want the monkey to come off, run around the playfield, and battle the witch for you.

#9418 4 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

That’s insane. I mean, it’s really nice, but for $500 I would want the monkey to come off, run around the playfield, and battle the witch for you.

You mean $1k?

To be clear, that video shows a prototype. The final version doesn’t flap its wings nearly as much because different springs were used.

#9419 4 years ago

My god, if I had one id happily sell it for that. The monkey mod is one that I dont really care to have. I want a new witch more than anything!

#9420 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

You mean $1k?
To be clear, that video shows a prototype. The final version doesn’t flap its wings nearly as much because different springs were used.

I meant for $500. It is a great looking mod, but I can't see spending $500 on any type of mod.

Then again, I did get a RR over a Standard. . . .

#9421 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

My god, if I had one id happily sell it for that. The monkey mod is one that I dont really care to have. I want a new witch more than anything!

Well, he's making more of those before more monkeys last I heard, so you'll likely get your chance.

#9422 4 years ago

Lermods lighting mods installed in backboard, trough and haunted forest. Really nice improvement and I can actually see the playfield now. Still the prettiest game IMO.

90B3CFB7-210C-4C6D-891E-8243072BC58C (resized).jpeg90B3CFB7-210C-4C6D-891E-8243072BC58C (resized).jpeg
#9423 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Well, he's making more of those before more monkeys last I heard, so you'll likely get your chance.

Im hoping! Dont get me wrong, the Monkey is definitely a great mod, but the stock one doesnt bother me. I still just think its a really cool feature as it is.

The witch in the tube bothers me, so thats my priority.

#9424 4 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Lermods lighting mods installed in backboard, trough and haunted forest. Really nice improvement and I can actually see the playfield now. Still the prettiest game IMO.[quoted image]

I have the Haunted Forest mod too and im not really happy with it. You dont find it overly bright? I also have this glare where I can see the LED's on the playfield and it drives me crazy.

#9425 4 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Lermods lighting mods installed in backboard, trough and haunted forest. Really nice improvement and I can actually see the playfield now. Still the prettiest game IMO.[quoted image]

Also, what light boards do you have? The GI is very bright compared to mine... 2.0.

#9426 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I have the Haunted Forest mod too and im not really happy with it. You dont find it overly bright? I also have this glare where I can see the LED's on the playfield and it drives me crazy.

We haven't had feedback on it being too bright or we would offer a dimmer, but what you can do is cover one or two of the three SMDs with a piece of electrical tape if you want to tone it down. You can't cut it to make it shorter, however. We can offer a dimmer option if people do think it's too bright.

#9427 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

We haven't had feedback on it being too bright or we would offer a dimmer, but what you can do is cover one or two of the three SMDs with a piece of electrical tape if you want to tone it down. You can't cut it to make it shorter, however. We can offer a dimmer option if people do think it's too bright.

Thanks for chiming in, appreciated.. I am not sure if others agree, but to me, its overly bright vs. the rest of the machine and the glare of the LED's on the playfield definitely bother me. I did buy some of those colored gel filters to put over the lights to see if it can be toned down. I havent had a chance to play with it though.

#9428 4 years ago

I have no complaints with the Lermods LEDs, the game was way too dark before and now I see details I never saw before and the new lighting has reignited my interest in playing WOZ. It’s a late 2015 WOZRR with the 7.5 boards, they’ve always been super bright. Such a beautiful pin, it’s definitely a keeper! Looking for a monkey mod if anyone has one for sale.
4D5A0E0D-3741-49BB-9D1F-37512A960EDE (resized).jpeg4D5A0E0D-3741-49BB-9D1F-37512A960EDE (resized).jpeg

9864120B-01FF-49C7-B223-6A51298FF3E3 (resized).jpeg9864120B-01FF-49C7-B223-6A51298FF3E3 (resized).jpeg
#9429 4 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

I have no complaints with the Lermods LEDs, the game was way too dark before and now I see details I never saw before and the new lighting has reignited my interest in playing WOZ. It’s a late 2015 WOZRR with the 7.5 boards, they’ve always been super bright. Such a beautiful pin, it’s definitely a keeper! Looking for a monkey mod if anyone has one for sale.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Ah gotcha. I had a feeling they were older boards.

#9430 4 years ago

Help please....

I am installing the Winkie Target mod from Mezelmods and I dont know where the light attaches to. They say to go to Lermods for directions but Lermonds site doesnt have them currently. Just not sure where it screws into.

Thanks.

#9431 4 years ago

This was probably covered somewhere, but I can't seem to find the topic. I have a RRWOZ will 2.0 boards and the latest code installed. My crystal ball frequently starts out fine and then goes black or shows a boot up screen. Is there a solution to this issue? Is it physical or just programming? Thank you!

#9432 4 years ago
Quoted from billycrna:

This was probably covered somewhere, but I can't seem to find the topic. I have a RRWOZ will 2.0 boards and the latest code installed. My crystal ball frequently starts out fine and then goes black or shows a boot up screen. Is there a solution to this issue? Is it physical or just programming? Thank you!

I had this issue one time where when it booted, it showed all this coding type stuff. I never saw it again. Sorry that isnt very helpful but you arent alone..

#9433 4 years ago

I just installed this and had to create a new hole because their plastic was too long. No need to drill, just take the screw and screw in another hole on its own.

Happy to send you a pic, if needed.

Tim

Quoted from Rager170:

Help please....
I am installing the Winkie Target mod from Mezelmods and I dont know where the light attaches to. They say to go to Lermods for directions but Lermonds site doesnt have them currently. Just not sure where it screws into.
Thanks.

#9434 4 years ago
Quoted from billycrna:

I think I had this problem before. I believe that the electrical connector to the CB screen would become loose and cause this to happen. Check the connector. Mine was secured at the factory with some hot glue and came loose. I re-glued the connector with a hot glue gun I own.

#9435 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Help please....
Thanks.

The instructions are at mezelmods.com

Email kristen or call them for the link.

#9436 4 years ago

Thanks guys. I was a dummy and mixing up my mods... I did find the install on the Mezel website.. Thanks for the quick help guys!!

#9437 4 years ago
Quoted from billycrna:

Also try to reseat the sd card, take it out blow on it, blow in the slot and put it back.

#9438 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Also try to reseat the sd card, take it out blow on it, blow in the slot and put it back.

I never even knew there was an sd card in there. Good to know for the future!

#9439 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I never even knew there was an sd card in there. Good to know for the future!

Micro SD card behind it. See the red arrows.

crystallball2 (resized).JPGcrystallball2 (resized).JPG
#9440 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Micro SD card behind it. See the red arrows.
LTG : )[quoted image]

What place or switch is this? Is there more than one SD card in the game somewhere else.? My mind is melting

#9441 4 years ago

Guys, having a weird issue with my monkey mod...

Everything was fine. I went and installed some cliffys, added the Mezelmod Winkie Target w/light and after I noticed that the monkey seems to be having a hard time coming down the rail. I thought maybe it needed some new lithium grease, so I wiped it down and added, same issue. It starts, then slows, speeds up, slows.. almost like something is getting in the way. I checked the cord and its not in the way...then back and forth with this issue. Sometimes it takes the ball up, other times it doesnt.

My game is pretty new, maybe 400 plays. Could this be a power issue? I am not seeing any issues anywhere else on the machine. Before this, the monkey worked about 99% perfect.

Any ideas??

#9442 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Guys, having a weird issue with my monkey mod...
Everything was fine. I went and installed some cliffys, added the Mezelmod Winkie Target w/light and after I noticed that the monkey seems to be having a hard time coming down the rail. I thought maybe it needed some new lithium grease, so I wiped it down and added, same issue. It starts, then slows, speeds up, slows.. almost like something is getting in the way. I checked the cord and its not in the way...then back and forth with this issue. Sometimes it takes the ball up, other times it doesnt.
My game is pretty new, maybe 400 plays. Could this be a power issue? I am not seeing any issues anywhere else on the machine. Before this, the monkey worked about 99% perfect.
Any ideas??

Did you bump the monkey sense switch lifting playfield or the like installing the stuff?
It is a small board, not a physical switch. It is behind the backboard where the monkey pics up ball.
Sounds like what I had earlier in year. I was fixing stuff and the pinstadium cables grabbed it and messed with the alignment of the switch/board I'm sending you to.

#9443 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

What place or switch is this? Is there more than one SD card in the game somewhere else.? My mind is melting

Not a switch. This is the board affixed to the rear of the crystal ball. You can kind of see the edges of the crystal ball around the upper 3/4s of the board.

#9444 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Did you bump the monkey sense switch lifting playfield or the like installing the stuff?
It is a small board, not a physical switch. It is behind the backboard where the monkey pics up ball.
Sounds like what I had earlier in year. I was fixing stuff and the pinstadium cables grabbed it and messed with the alignment of the switch/board I'm sending you to.

i know the switch you are talking about. I didnt think so but perhaps but isnt that screwed in?... Ill have to take a look. Thanks for the help...

#9445 4 years ago

I haven't got the special award in many many plays.Is it just a matter of completing the letters 'wizard' for the throne room more often ?

I searched the menu looking for a % feature like what you have with the end of game score match to no avail.

The special feature give such a great effect when it happens.

#9446 4 years ago
Quoted from chalkup8:

I haven't got the special award in many many plays.Is it just a matter of completing the letters 'wizard' for the throne room more often ?
I searched the menu looking for a % feature like what you have with the end of game score match to no avail.
The special feature give such a great effect when it happens.

Getting Special is very rare. Only happens to me every once in a while. Definitely not often.

#9447 4 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Getting Special is very rare. Only happens to me every once in a while. Definitely not often.

Thanks for the reply, that’s a pity.

#9448 4 years ago
Quoted from chalkup8:

Thanks for the reply, that’s a pity.

The light show is different in later code updates than the original.
Less fireworks.

#9449 4 years ago

Hey guys,

I have a brand new unopened monkey mod that I'm thinking about letting go - I really don't mind the stock one as much as i thought I did. Please PM me if interested and/or with offer. Thanks!

#9450 4 years ago

To you guys upgrading to the 2.0 light boards...I'm interested in a couple of the small light boards as backup.

PM me with price if you are interested to sell.

Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 91.00
14,356 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 16.95
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
There are 15,273 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only/page/189 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.