20240314_215727 (resized).jpg
841FD4A1-7C8E-4E32-973D-DD8D05C4902E (resized).png
3D72BC84-0D17-44A1-B683-A17D4B722FF3 (resized).jpeg
WOZ lightboard 2 (resized).jpg
WOZ lightboard 1 (resized).jpg
20240309_110050 (resized).jpg
IMG_8924 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,273 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 306.
#9101 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

To some extent yes.
Sorry, I found it humorous to seek perfection in a tiny plastic ball that goes unnoticed for the most part.
It made me chuckle...
And though way cool, doesnt do anything really.

Thats my OCD kicking in. I have a tenancy to notice tiny imperfections. My wife calls it my "binocular eyes" lol.

I love the crystal ball! I think its cool to see the images in there.

But my main point was that I wasnt sure if there was a plastic film on the screen that could be removed. I thought I saw tiny screws coming from the screen into the crystal ball, so wasnt sure if it could be cleared up.

#9102 4 years ago

My RR came with some spare black screws. Does anyone know what they are for?

I am unable to figure out what they might be used for.

974450E5-B0C1-4554-84FE-B608B1EC2E23 (resized).jpeg974450E5-B0C1-4554-84FE-B608B1EC2E23 (resized).jpeg
#9103 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

My RR came with some spare black screws. Does anyone know what they are for?
I am unable to figure out what they might be used for.[quoted image]

Are they for the topper?

#9104 4 years ago

Has anyone made munchkin house mods yet? I keep hearing they are coming, but I haven't seen them.

#9105 4 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Are they for the topper?

Ah, that might be what they are for. Maybe extra screws for the topper. I could not think of anything that used black screws. I will check later on that. Thanks

#9106 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Has anyone made munchkin house mods yet? I keep hearing they are coming, but I haven't seen them.

Let's just say it's coming.. part of the render

There are a ton of extras with it, taking some time to fine tune each detail. Really happy with how it turned out.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#9107 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Let's just say it's coming.. part of the render
There are a ton of extras with it, taking some time to fine tune each detail. Really happy with how it turned out.[quoted image]

That will make 3 people making Munchkin Huts.

#9108 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

That will make 3 people making Munchkin Huts.

This is huts+

Lighting... flowers and vines... interactive ball lock... hummm

Also plug and play, 10 minute install, covers mechs that are exposed, hides wires, hand painted

#9109 4 years ago

5 days old and my RR is already down. OZ Lang sling shot rubber snapped. No spare came with the game.

Where do you you recommend ordering spares from? Can you purchase a kit with all of the usual rubbers?

New to pinball so looking for options and recommendations.

Thanks

2C895AD7-1A39-4E7D-AA81-38DB159F88E6 (resized).jpeg2C895AD7-1A39-4E7D-AA81-38DB159F88E6 (resized).jpegE4C8E654-9FE4-4E68-9BA4-2B37848028F4 (resized).jpegE4C8E654-9FE4-4E68-9BA4-2B37848028F4 (resized).jpeg
#9110 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

5 days old and my RR is already down. OZ Lang sling shot rubber snapped. No spare came with the game.
Where do you you recommend ordering spares from? Can you purchase a kit with all of the usual rubbers?
Thanks[quoted image][quoted image]

Marco specialties white rubber. The only choice. Literally all other white I've tried is crap compared to theirs.

No idea where in the world you are, but if you're in the US, there might be a pinsider that would cover you until your marco order comes in and you can give one back. If you were local to me I'd definitely get you the rubber that broke so you don't have to wait until your order comes in (especially with monday being a postal holiday).

#9111 4 years ago

I highly like the color matched titan sets. They really add to the look of the game with the appropriate colors in the various areas. Titan has a few different rubber kits already submitted by users but they may not be 100% correct, so count the rubbers and colors you want/need based on the manual as well.

https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/view/id/140

#9113 4 years ago

First impression is chocolate cupcakes.

#9114 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

OZ Lang sling shot rubber snapped.

Turn the slingshot power down. This video will help. Instructions on your ticket too.

LTG : )

#9115 4 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

It's a render with a solid color, it will be a textured thatched roof painted to look like actual thatching.

#9116 4 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Here is a screenshot pic:

Screenshot_20191013-171847~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191013-171847~2 (resized).png
#9117 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Thanks[quoted image][quoted image]

The factory rubber is all black.

The ring under the munchkin PF is a 2" white rubber by design.

Get a black kit from marco plus add a couple 2" white rubbers.

Almost every game has broken that rubber very early.

The replacement you put on will last a lot longer.

Dont cut or nick the rubber in the corner upon installation. Stretch it thin while you stuff it on.

#9118 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Here is a screenshot pic:[quoted image]

Yeah, even with textures/painting added, the shapes and details on the huts are wrong. Looks more like a Sanrio toy.

#9120 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Here is a screenshot pic:[quoted image]

That's the wrong view.
You want the view from the game where dorothy first shows up in OZ. When you complete TNPLH.

Those huts near the water etc.

#9121 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, even with textures/painting added, the shapes and details on the huts are wrong. Looks more like a Sanrio toy.

You really think we're going to get sales like Sanrio?! I don't think we can keep up.

#9122 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

That's the wrong view.
You want the view from the game where dorothy first shows up in OZ. When you complete TNPLH.
Those huts near the water etc.

The water is just in front of the shot, you can't see it. It's the same area, the house is to the left over the bridge.

#9123 4 years ago

You really think we're going to get sales like Sanrio?! I don't think we can keep up.

Don't get too crazy. You haven't even shown the product yet. No way to know what this looks like when printed.

#9124 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Don't get too crazy. You haven't even shown the product yet. No way to know what this looks like when printed.

Well, there is one way...

#9125 4 years ago

So one of my insert RGBs seem to have gone out. And 2 of my RAINBOW switches have stopped working as well which I believe is related to the light. Any tips on how best to fix? A new light board?

IMG_0287 (resized).jpegIMG_0287 (resized).jpeg
#9126 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

I believe is related to the light.

No.

Rainbow switches. Check in Tests - Switches - Matrixed. See if they work when pressed, or are stuck closed. Then dig deeper for broken wire stuff.

Insert is a small LED board. You can order a new one from jerseyjackpinball.com - Store - Parts - WOZ.

#9127 4 years ago

Thanks LTG. Can you advise which board I should order?

Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 5.59.38 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-10-13 at 5.59.38 PM (resized).png
#9128 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Can you advise which board I should order?

General Illumination one. 5 volts or 7.5 volts, depending what is in your game.

#9129 4 years ago
A1B3C77A-3D43-4097-95FB-25913EBB1E2A (resized).jpegA1B3C77A-3D43-4097-95FB-25913EBB1E2A (resized).jpeg78DDB4E8-6BAE-4799-A6AE-2B59E8509FE4 (resized).jpeg78DDB4E8-6BAE-4799-A6AE-2B59E8509FE4 (resized).jpegC766C0B9-9884-4D2F-8619-918228E04EF2 (resized).jpegC766C0B9-9884-4D2F-8619-918228E04EF2 (resized).jpeg1FED3E58-3B10-405E-A266-B3AB69958EA5 (resized).jpeg1FED3E58-3B10-405E-A266-B3AB69958EA5 (resized).jpeg
#9130 4 years ago

LTG Since you’re here can you help me with my 2.0 tin man ?
All the led plugged to J102 dont light. I checked them on another board they work and I tried reseating the cable but no luck.
Is there anything else I should try or is the board dead ?

12C2A44D-3CD8-47B0-9ECE-4B3A4A065315 (resized).jpeg12C2A44D-3CD8-47B0-9ECE-4B3A4A065315 (resized).jpeg
#9131 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

ltg Since you’re here can you help me with my 2.0 tin man ?
All the led plugged to J102 dont light. I checked them on another board they work and I tried reseating the cable but no luck.
Is there anything else I should try or is the board dead ?[quoted image]

Is the little green LED on the back side of the board lit where the power (not ethernet) connector plugs into that board?

#9132 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Is the little green LED on the back side of the board lit where the power (not ethernet) connector plugs into that board?

Yes the led is lit. And the other ones plugged to the other port work well.

#9133 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Yes the led is lit. And the other ones plugged to the other port work well.

If the green power LED is lit on the board, it's either a bad board or bad Ethernet cable. Do you have access to an ethernet cable tester? Or, failing that, some ethernet cables you can swap in to see if it's a cable issue?

#9134 4 years ago

Does anyone make a high quality custom shooter rod for WOZ? I noticed the color changing shooter rods are no longer available. Not interested in the character head shooters or the plain red ball. Also, has anyone come up with a quality decal/sticker or magnet for the blank square on the coin door? Looking to dress up the front of my RR a little.

#9135 4 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Does anyone make a high quality custom shooter rod for WOZ? I noticed the color changing shooter rods are no longer available. Not interested in the character head shooters or the plain red ball. Also, has anyone come up with a quality decal/sticker or magnet for the blank square on the coin door? Looking to dress up the front of my RR a little.

The blank square should definitely be swapped with the volume controls, IMHO. Really makes it convenient to make quick adjustments. Once I had it on my POTC I had to do WOZ.

http://www.pinnovators.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=57

Do you have an idea for a shooter rod? I think for the RR and ECLE (and probably YBR, I am guessing) the modfather rods are a nice fit, color wise. I was considering making a hot air balloon one or a crystal ball one but ... meh.

#9136 4 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Add the pinnovators volume control. I use it all the time.

#9137 4 years ago

so I keep on finding myself playing this game the same way:

witch SS
Then locks
mix in YBR shot to get dorothy even captured
Line up Munchkin mode when start MB
Try to get other MB going with castle

Is anyone else playing a diff way that I can mix it up a little but still make sense to progress well?

#9138 4 years ago

Thanks gents. I just went ahead and ordered the Modfather ruby red shooter rod and housing:

https://modfatherpinball.com/products/woz-ruby-red-shooter-housing-shooter-pincup?_pos=11&_sid=00bd4fdd7&_ss=r

I don't need a separate volume control, if anyone has a high quality decal or magnet for the blank coin door square, let me know. The start button is plain too, I'll search around to see if there's anything available to jazz that up. My hobbit right next to WOZ is all pimped out, but the WOZ is still pretty plain. Time to dress it up.

#9139 4 years ago

We have a start button we are working on that will have various designs and fit all JJP games (designs obviously for each game). Still working out the designs and fitment.

Why call attention to the blank spot in the door with added decoration? The panel hides it pretty well, IMHO.

#9140 4 years ago

We have a start button we are working on that will have various designs and fit all JJP games (designs obviously for each game). Still working out the designs and fitment.
Why call attention to the blank spot in the door with added decoration? The panel hides it pretty well, IMHO.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing your JJP start buttons. The little details are what take these pins to the next level and the JJP pins are something special and deserve the upgrades. $220 witch upgrades are nice, but the front of the game is what I see most often and want it to pop. I’ll probably just leave the coin door alone unless I find a high quality WOZ decal or magnet to place in the blank square. BTW, if anyone has a flying monkey mod they want to sell, shoot me a PM.

#9141 4 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Thanks and looking forward to seeing your JJP start buttons. The little details are what take these pins to the next level and the JJP pins are something special and deserve the upgrades. $220 witch upgrades are nice, but the front of the game is what I see most often and want it to pop. I’ll probably just leave the coin door alone unless I find a high quality WOZ decal or magnet to place in the blank square. BTW, if anyone has a flying monkey mod they want to sell, shoot me a PM.

Pinballgoddess felt the same as you, and she has the volume control. Uses it every day:

20191013_232803 (resized).jpg20191013_232803 (resized).jpg
#9142 4 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Thanks gents. I just went ahead and ordered the Modfather ruby red shooter rod and housing:
https://modfatherpinball.com/products/woz-ruby-red-shooter-housing-shooter-pincup?_pos=11&_sid=00bd4fdd7&_ss=r
I don't need a separate volume control, if anyone has a high quality decal or magnet for the blank coin door square, let me know. The start button is plain too, I'll search around to see if there's anything available to jazz that up. My hobbit right next to WOZ is all pimped out, but the WOZ is still pretty plain. Time to dress it up.

Careful when you bolt in the legs with that cup. I have the green one and it cracked the paint off pretty good. May want to add a washer or something.

Also, color changing shooter rod... https://cointaker.com/products/led-lit-shooter-rods

#9144 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Careful when you bolt in the legs with that cup. I have the green one and it cracked the paint off pretty good. May want to add a washer or something.
Also, color changing shooter rod... https://cointaker.com/products/led-lit-shooter-rods

Good to know, but I didn’t order the pincup as I don’t drink when playing or care for the look. That mini corn field mod looks interesting, though. Lots of mod potential with this game, one could get really crazy and add thousands in mods. Reminds me of Tron, self control is a must

#9145 4 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Good to know, but I didn’t order the pincup as I don’t drink when playing or care for the look. That mini corn field mod looks interesting, though. Lots of mod potential with this game, one could get really crazy and add thousands in mods. Reminds me of Tron, self control is a must

One airball and that corn is harvested with prejudice. Way too delicate to put under glass, IMO.

#9146 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

One airball and that corn is harvested with prejudice. Way too delicate to put under glass, IMO.

If you can get an airball to hit those and break them I'll send you a replacement set for free, for life.

But only to the original owner.

#9147 4 years ago

If you can get an airball to hit those and break them I'll send you a replacement set for free, for life.
But only to the original owner.

What's this "only to the original owner" crap? Weren't you just on the other end of that?

#9148 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What's this "only to the original owner" crap? Weren't you just on the other end of that?

I really, really need some sort of footer on my posts with a "/s" or "constant sarcasm implied" tagline.

Yeah, just a joke... really, I'm being serious in that I'd replace them if they broke for anyone. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what would work the best, materials, options and what kind of damage they might incur and it seems highly unlikely that an airball ever makes it over there. But at the same time, I've thrown balls at them (outside the game) and mostly nothing happens. The worst that ever happened is one broke off at the base. I cleaned out the hole and glued it in, fixed. Mostly the ball just passes through the space between them because they are flexible enough and not that close together.

I'm mean, pretty much anything I make I'd help fix or replace if there was some issue done without malice.

#9149 4 years ago

I'm mean, pretty much anything I make I'd help fix or replace if there was some issue done without malice.

Well, now you've taken all the fun out of it. This IS a game with a malevolent witch loose...

#9150 4 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Where is the corn field mod?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.50
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 91.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 16.95
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 15,273 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 306.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only/page/183?hl=sgsa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.