BBC45EB9-37B4-430E-B770-C8403A8E8F1F (resized).jpeg
E83552FC-D020-4B19-AB41-9BAECAE0F624 (resized).jpeg
WOZ Service.pdf (PDF preview)
Photo Feb 18 2024, 9 45 03 AM (resized).jpg
IMG_3923 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3924 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5353 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,243 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 305.
#7101 4 years ago

Hey guys! I just purchased a brand new WOZ RR 75th anniversary pinball from Michael at pinballs.com, however, i notice everything seemed to be opened already. I've seen several unboxing of the WOZRR and the accessories such as balls, extra parts are all sealed in sections, but mines came opened and all placed in a zip loc bag. It also arrived without the topper. Also, in the unboxing videos of the brand new machine, the playfield suppose to have a protective plastic on it that you have to peel, but mines didn't have that. I'm a little disappointed that I paid for a brand new pinball, but it seems like it was previously opened. Does this happen often that the company would open to test the machine before shipping to their customers or did they send me a floor model and sold it as new? I am new to the pinball community and this is my first pinball. So I'm not sure if this is something that happens often. Please advise and let me know how to tell if my pinball machine is brand new or previously used. Thank you!

#7102 4 years ago
Quoted from thanhdlam1985:

Hey guys! I just purchased a brand new WOZ RR 75th anniversary pinball from Michael at pinballs.com

Once more with feeling:::

Can't stress enough why it makes sense as a home hobbyist to find another distributor.

From an earlier post a year ago:
But to hear this story twice (confirmed it was a 2.0 but received a 7.5) on the same title and trim level from the same distributor is very disappointing and also a good reminder to make sure you explore your options before buying.

There are many wonderful distributors out there like: (In no particular order)
https://www.kingpingames.net - Wisconsin
http://www.pinballstar.com/ - Pennsylvania
https://gameexchange.biz/ - Colorado
http://www.hemispheresamusements.com/ - Illinois
http://www.abelelectronics.com/ - Michigan

There is a crazy long list of distributors for JJP here: https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/distributors/

Give these people a call, if you get a tool on the phone take your business elsewhere. I guarantee you there are way more good distributors than bad ones.
These machines are expensive and you should be treated with courtesy.
When you get someone you like, research them on Pinside and the web. Get the feedback. Then buy your game.

In case you are wondering
Pinballs.com is the Games Division of Automated Services, LLC., http://www.automatedservicesllc.com/

#7103 4 years ago

Hey guys! I just purchased a brand new WOZ RR 75th anniversary pinball from Michael at pinballs.com, however, i notice everything seemed to be opened already. I've seen several unboxing of the WOZRR and the accessories such as balls, extra parts are all sealed in sections, but mines came opened and all placed in a zip loc bag. It also arrived without the topper. Also, in the unboxing videos of the brand new machine, the playfield suppose to have a protective plastic on it that you have to peel, but mines didn't have that. I'm a little disappointed that I paid for a brand new pinball, but it seems like it was previously opened. Does this happen often that the company would open to test the machine before shipping to their customers or did they send me a floor model and sold it as new? I am new to the pinball community and this is my first pinball. So I'm not sure if this is something that happens often. Please advise and let me know how to tell if my pinball machine is brand new or previously used. Thank you!

First off, You need your topper and manual sent to you no matter what. The second, if the machine was upgraded to the 2.0 system then it would have to be opened

#7104 4 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

First off, You need your topper and manual sent to you no matter what. The second, if the machine was upgraded to the 2.0 system then it would have to be opened

It shows that the pinball was made 11/16/16 so shouldn't it already have the 2.0 board factory installed? The box it came in was also not like the others with the model, serial #, and game number printed on the box. There was a label on the box instead. See attached. * I covered the serial number.

57160961_1469706223164877_4256859283838205952_n (resized).jpg57160961_1469706223164877_4256859283838205952_n (resized).jpg
#7105 4 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

No the 2.0 boards were done by JJP at the factory. It shouldn’t look opened. It should look like new from the factory.

However there is nothing to remove from the playfield. No protective plastic.

#7106 4 years ago

Mike at automated sent back lots of WOZ machines to JJP to have the boards upgraded to 2.0. My 2015 build date emerald green edition was one such machine. When I opened it, it looked brand new factory sealed, as it should, since JJP themselves did the board upgrade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only/page/139#post-4910016

#7107 4 years ago

It shows that the pinball was made 11/16/16 so shouldn't it already have the 2.0 board factory installed? The box it came in was also not like the others with the model, serial #, and game number printed on the box. There was a label on the box instead. See attached. * I covered the serial number.

11/16/16 was still delivered with the olders boards, so I would assume someone did the upgrade thus opened the box to do so, it can be at the factory or done by your distributor.

There was no playfield protection on my NIB WOZ when it arrived, but there was some foam behind that needed to be removed and a paper stuck on the glass with instructions for cleaning invisiglass.

And yes the spare parts should arrive in a sealed plastic bag with 4 compartments, and the topper came with a protective blue tape on top.

#7108 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

11/16/16 was still delivered with the olders boards, so I would assume someone did the upgrade thus opened the box to do so, it can be at the factory or done by your distributor.
There was no playfield protection on my NIB WOZ when it arrived, but there was some foam behind that needed to be removed and a paper stuck on the glass with instructions for cleaning invisiglass.
And yes the spare parts should arrive in a sealed plastic bag with 2 compartments, and the topper came with a protective blue tape on top.

If he bought from automated, then JJP did the upgrade and the pin would look factory sealed. Not sure what’s going on with his.

#7109 4 years ago

It came in a zip lock bag with the balls lose, and the baggies cut open. But the extra parts were still in a protective plastic covering.

56973978_1243123749185049_334759509215936512_n (resized).jpg56973978_1243123749185049_334759509215936512_n (resized).jpg57154533_2407873059460046_5186912418604777472_n (resized).jpg57154533_2407873059460046_5186912418604777472_n (resized).jpg
#7110 4 years ago

It came in a zip lock bag with the balls lose, and the baggies cut open. But the extra parts were still in a protective plastic covering.[quoted image][quoted image]

Mine didn’t come that way. Beats me?

#7111 4 years ago

View this unboxing youtube video at 27:31. I did not get the protective seal on the playfield like in the video.

#7112 4 years ago

It came in a zip lock bag with the balls lose, and the baggies cut open. But the extra parts were still in a protective plastic covering.

Did you have to remove some foams at the back of the playfield, next to the monkey ? There's actually a paper notice in the box with a warning to remove them.

#7113 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Did you have to remove some foams at the back of the playfield, next to the monkey ? There's actually a paper notice in the box with a warning to remove them.

I did not get those foam in the back of the playfield either. =(

I mean, there are no damages, but if you were to advertise the pinball machine as brand new, NIB, It shouldn't appear like everything has been opened. =\

#7114 4 years ago

I mean, there are no damages, but if you were to advertise the pinball machine as brand new, NIB, It shouldn't appear like everything has been opened. =\

Did you check the game stats in the settings ? Game count, number of events etc ? I know it can be reset to 0 but if your distributor made some tests then they should have left that count untampered out of honesty.

And yes NIB means NIB, so you should get the joy of opening everything.

As to the box, mine didn't come with a sticker on it, all infos were printed on the box. So I would assume they got another box and printed a sticker on it.

It looks fishy to say the least, I think you should reach out to them and ask for explanation, at least to try and get to the bottom of the story.

#7115 4 years ago

... It also arrived without the topper. Also, in the unboxing videos of the brand new machine, the playfield suppose to have a protective plastic on it that you have to peel, but mines didn't have that. I'm a little disappointed that I paid for a brand new pinball, but it seems like it was previously opened.

Very odd to not have a topper...you NEED to get the remedies ASAP. It should be included in the box. Along with your balls, you should have a few plastic parts (key fob, etc), all sealed and compartmentalized. No playfield protector, but there should be some foam pieces that you’d need to remove from behind the monkey in the cabinet to protect it while shipping. Hope you get things straightened out

#7116 4 years ago

I finally joined the club with a beautiful HUO ECLE. I've already done a bunch of mods, but tonight I relocated Haunted Forest sign so you can actually see it. Great game! It's definitely a family favorite.

IMG_20190415_200520 (resized).jpgIMG_20190415_200520 (resized).jpgIMG_20190411_201100 (resized).jpgIMG_20190411_201100 (resized).jpgIMG_20190415_191716 (resized).jpgIMG_20190415_191716 (resized).jpgIMG_20190415_191701 (resized).jpgIMG_20190415_191701 (resized).jpgIMG_20190415_191635 (resized).jpgIMG_20190415_191635 (resized).jpg
#7117 4 years ago

mmuglia - I would be interested in hearing more details of how you moved the haunted forest sign. I hate how you can not really see it in a stock game.

thanhdlam1985 - I also bought my RR from automated services. It has the 2.0 lights but was packaged like it was NIB. I know on their webpage they were advertissing some open box machines that had a slight discount. Did you pay less than $9500? Also, you should give them a call and give them an opertunity to correct things before posting about issues on here. Good luck. I know you will really enjoy the machine. I sure have!

#7118 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

mmuglia - I would be interested in hearing more details of how you moved the haunted forest sign. I hate how you can not really see it in a stock game.
thanhdlam1985 - I also bought my RR from automated services. It has the 2.0 lights but was packaged like it was NIB. I know on their webpage they were advertissing some open box machines that had a slight discount. Did you pay less than $9500? Also, you should give them a call and give them an opertunity to correct things before posting about issues on here. Good luck. I know you will really enjoy the machine. I sure have!

I mentioned several times that I only wanted a brand new machine. I also paid for $9500 and received a discount when I wired transfer.

Could you please confirm if the packaging were all unopened and you had the 2 Styrofoam blocks in the back playfield? Did you have a sticker on the shipping box with the serial # and game number or is it printed on the box? Do you have your topper in the box? They did not include my topper.

#7119 4 years ago

I mentioned several times that I only wanted a brand new machine. I also paid for $9500 and received a discount when I wired transfer.
Could you please confirm if the packaging were all unopened and you had the 2 Styrofoam blocks in the back playfield? Did you have a sticker on the shipping box with the serial # and game number or is it printed on the box? Do you have your topper in the box? They did not include my topper.

Ok, you need to call them first thing in the morning. You will need all missing items and new goodie bad and manual etc...
You paid for New In Box, you didn't get it. You got a repacked one? Was it because of 2.0 upgrade? You just need to call them and find out.
Keep the machine. Maybe get a partial refund, not much, say $500, but they owe you something.
Most importantly!! Enjoy, don't let this tarnish you new game experience.

#7120 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

I'm looking at getting my first pinball. WOZ looks badass, I like the crystal ball toy with the OLED display inside. Can these units still be bought in brand new condition? If not, I might have to do the Wonka machine, as I like its color pallette, but the toys on WOZ look much more fun vs. Wonka.

Great pinside name!

#7121 4 years ago

Correct, it was sealed. I don't recall for sure about styrofoam being inside but I think that was the case. Here is a picture of the box after I opened the top. Topper was in the box sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard.

WOZ BOX (resized).jpgWOZ BOX (resized).jpg
#7122 4 years ago

I’ve bought two games from Automated and had great service both times. Just call them. Maybe something got mixed up.

#7123 4 years ago

View this unboxing youtube video at 27:31. I did not get the protective seal on the playfield like in the video.

That plastic he is peeling off is off the Playfield protector. It’s an add-on item(extra cost) that most games don’t have. Playfield protectors suck, so count yourself lucky there.

Perhaps your game was opened and used in a photo shoot or something? I’d check the stats for number of games played. If it’s under 50 and your game looks perfect I’d forget about it.

#7124 4 years ago

I bought my WOZ green edition from Automated and it had a sticker that said 2.0 upgrade. Before I bought the game I did a little research and called JJpinball and talked to a few people to confirm who did the upgrade and what was a green edition. I wouldn’t think the game is used but all you have to do is look at your Playfield and see if it has dimples... if it did before you played it then it was used and if it doesn’t then it’s probably new good to go. Congrats on your NIB purchase.

#7125 4 years ago

Dudes! I think some new code is up!!

Version 7.01 April 5, 2019

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7126 4 years ago

Just noticed myself! Downloads at https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/support/

#7127 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

It was pretty simple. You will need one of these:

https://www.pinballlife.com/metal-hex-spacer-1-38-6-32-thread-malefemale.html

1. Completely remove the Haunted Forest sign, including disconnecting it under the playfield.
2. Reinstall the nut that held the sign in place.
3. Extend the length of the Haunted Forest sign harness by 6". (cut the wires and solder in a 6" extensions)
4. Remove the metal mount bracket from the Haunted Forest plastic. (2 push pins)
4. Drill two holes on the opposite side of the Haunted Forest plastic and relocate metal mount bracket. Use the metal bracket to mark your hole locations.
5. Remove the top screw from the side rail that holds the metal protector in place (next to the Collect insert). See pic in post #7116.
6. Install metal hex spacer where the screw was removed.
7. Using a #6-32 screw, mount the Haunted Forest sign to the metal hex spacer.
8. Route the connector through the original hole location and plug it back in under the playfield.
9. Zip tie the harness as you see fit.

#7128 4 years ago

Downloading!!!! The new bits:

==============================================================================
== Version 7.01 April 5, 2019 ==

- This is a new baseline ISO. This is not a delta update. Further updates
will use this version as a base.

=== Game Code

* Fix score background not updating player up number properly.
* Update social media page.

=== Core Code

* Fixed typo in file load error message.
* Displayed game version now includes dongle-programmed flags and trim
levels.

=== OS

* Change in delta updater to prevent thumb drive "corruption."
+ Starting with drives imaged from this version, ISOs will be able to save
system data (audits, adjustments, high scores, etc.). This happens by
default if the system detects a compatible existing version. It is
possible to reset factory defaults by following on-screen instructions
during imaging.
- Note this means the first time you install this version, your existing
drive will NOT be compatible, so you'll need to backup settings manually
if you want to keep them.

== Version 7.00 March 20, 2019 ==

=== Game Code

* Updated HSTD routines for new core HSTD handling.
+ Sound to start button with no credits.
* Tilt speech is more likely now due to addition of more tilt speech.
* "Player X" doesn't show up in HSTD if there was only one player.
* Trough switches renumbered to be consistent with '#1' being where the
kicker is.
* Fix castle door switch debounce. Starting with v6.5, doors were scoring
2 door hits at once if both doors were hit; now a single hit is scored.
* Updated bumper/sling coil strength setting options to work with core
changes.
* Fix text display on some display effects.
* Improve shooter launch sound logic.
* Now don't show high scores in status report if HSTDs are disabled.
+ YBR version support:
- Monkey permanently disabled; won't show as bad in test.
- Remove Monkey and Castle Lock switches.
+ Support for cabinet 2.0 switches and headphone jack/volume switches (new
YBRs and 75ths).
* Virtual Monkey ball lock now holds ball for all of the display effect (both
for YBR games and any time virtual lock is turned on in settings or Monkey
auto-disabled by game).
* Fix non-fatal error caused by burn-in.
* Now fireball lamp won't turn on if Melt the Witch is lit.
* Now don't show extra balls when in Balls in Reserve mode.
* Update attract mode to ignore invalid pricing tiers - previously, invalid
pricing tiers showed up blank during pricing display. (Invalid pricing
tiers are tiers where cost/game is not a better deal than a previous
level. Games have never honored these levels but the way they were not
displayed was odd.)
* Bonus lamp effect now fades into next game state.
* Bonus lamp effect now starts even if display effect is held up.
* Ball save lamp now blinks faster as time runs out.
* Home preset now matches default settings.

=== Core Code

* HSTD system reworked to streamline entry and display.
* Fix test report notice sound.
* Fix for some extremely unlikely and random crashes.
+ Switch History test.
* Fix non-fatal error during sound test.
+ Add ball serve to log.
+ Add ball(s) missing to test report.
+ Add sound for confirmation to Custom Message and Set Clock.
+ Add confirmation message and sound to saving custom message and setting
clock; added confirmation sound to saving custom graphic.
* Ball search automatically held off while trough is being actively paused.
* Issues with audit and adjustment files are now printed to console on load.
* Changed maximum time per status report page to 20 seconds.
* Default trough kick time increased to 16.
* Fix status report delay/display time adjustments.
* Change formatting of hardware info to be able to display more lines.
* Improve ball collection routine.
* Balls In Reserve is now default style of game play.
* Fix potential bug logging adjustment changes during factory reset.
* Revamped pricing controls. Now changing currency will reset all values
for pricing and coin door to default values for that currency and reset
all earnings and credits.
* Fix Euro 11 pricing.
+ Add Japan pricing.
+ Add currency change warning to Pricing Settings preview.
* Warn (in diag only) when an invalid pricing tier is set.
* Fix match potentially awarding incorrectly if interrupted with start
button.
* Fix log events for balls in reserve Game End.
* Fixed false event logging for settings changes.
* Log trimmed to 30,000 lines on init now.
* Log now differentiates Ball End Started and Ball End Finished.
* Fixed UK pricing resets.
* Added log events for ball drain, mb start/restart/end, and (non)fatal
errors.
* Start button now dispatches on close in diag (behavior changed because of
handling ability to restart games at new times).
* Fixed plotting of certain movies that might cause graphical glitches.
* Trough test enhanced and allows trough VUK stregth adjustment changing.
* Fix potential incorrect ball counting after ball search 4.
* Abandoned devices don't count as having released balls in ball search
anymore.

=== OS

+ Support for Gen3 & Gen4 motherboards.
* Better display handling.

#7129 4 years ago

This is important:

"Note this means the first time you install this version, your existing
if you want to keep them."

#7130 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

This is important:
"Note this means the first time you install this version, your existing
if you want to keep them."

Oh so you can't do a backup and restore of settings and audits? Dang.

#7131 4 years ago

"Manually" means writing them down then.

#7132 4 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

"Manually" means writing them down then.

Yeah, that's a hard sell for me and I'll probably stay on 6.61.

#7133 4 years ago

Manually means backing them up the way you always have using the utilities menu I think

#7134 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Manually means backing them up the way you always have using the utilities menu I think

Test it for us and let us know!

#7135 4 years ago

Yeah I didn’t care and just erased them when I did the update earlier.

#7136 4 years ago

I'll do a USB backup and see if I can restore it after I update. Will post back results.

#7137 4 years ago

I can't find any "USB backup" option in the v1.19 code my WoZ is running. Just got it last night, I'm pretty sure the prior/original owner never updated it since 2013 when it shipped! Hopefully the upgrade to v7.01 goes smooth tonight.

#7138 4 years ago

I don’t see any changes in this code on the ruleset so I’ll just stick to 6.61 that works like a charm

#7139 4 years ago

You can backup and restore settings using the usual USB. Format to fat32 and insert and backup as normal. Verified this works with 7.01.

#7140 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

I don’t see any changes in this code on the ruleset so I’ll just stick to 6.61 that works like a charm

Sometimes not everything is detailed in the change log, up to you of course.

#7142 4 years ago

Would one of you please comment on if USB back up and restore works going from 6.61 to 7.01

#7143 4 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Would one of you please comment on if USB back up and restore works going from 6.61 to 7.01

Yes.

LTG : )

#7144 4 years ago

3 posts before yours :p

#7145 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes.

Quoted from f3honda4me:

3 posts before yours :p

Thanks guys. And sorry I'm freaking blind

#7146 4 years ago

Thanks guys. And sorry I'm freaking blind

All in good fun.

#7147 4 years ago

And sorry I'm freaking blind

No need to be sorry Tommy.

#7148 4 years ago

I bought my WOZRR75 from Automated in February 2017 and they PROMISED ME I was getting a brand new 2.0 system, but they sent me one with 7.5 boards manufactured in November 2016. When I called them to talk about this, I was basically told TOO BAD...YOU GOT WHAT YOU GOT, and I even have an email from Jack G. himself, doing damage control, telling me what a great guy Mike Dadonna is, and there is really no big noticeable difference between the 7.5 WOZRR Automated sent me, and the new 2.0 system which I specifically asked for, so just let it go, enjoy my new pinball, and don't worry about it.

Jack was very gracious in his communication to me (maybe not 100% honest, but gracious nonetheless!), and JJP went above and beyond to help me with some of the issues my WOZ had at first, so I have no issue with them.

But Automated Services aka Pinballs.com is run by some lousy dirtbag LIARS who will take your money and tell you to go F yourself.

BTW my WOZ from Automated ALSO didn't come with a manual or a topper, and JJP had to mail them to me separately.

#7149 4 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

I bought my WOZRR75 from Automated in February 2017 and they PROMISED ME I was getting a brand new 2.0 system, but they sent me one with 7.5 boards manufactured in November 2016

I got mine in March 2018 from The Pinball Company asked for a 2.0 and got promised a 2.0, but same as you they sent me a 7.5 from November 2016. I called them right away and was told they went through much efforts to find me one and were told too it was a 2.0 (which I still highly doubt).

At least mine arrived NIB for real and with the topper, parts and manual. In the next 2 weeks I got very close to returning it after a chain of led boards failures, but thanks to JJP great support and service I replaced them for free and haven’t had any issue since then.

So all together I consider myself quite lucky but will surely look for another distributor for my next purchase.

#7150 4 years ago

New 7.01 code works great. USB backup/restore worked great too.
The first difference I noticed right away was the lack of audio when you plunge the ball now. Flying monkey capturing Dorothy seems exactly the same. I was wondering if I would see a difference in that.
Trying to notice other differences but just not seeing them right now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MICHIGAN
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 91.00
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Charles Town, WV
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games
Pinball Machine
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,243 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 305.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-fan-club-members-only/page/143?hl=wyopin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.