I posted about this in the 2.0 lighting conversion thread, but I figured I would post here as well for those who don't follow that thread. I just finished the work on the conversion this weekend. Overall, it took me about 14 hours, which I spread out in sessions over 5 days (three weekends). If you are considering doing this but are nervous about whether you have the skills, do it. I have very little in the way of repair skills compared to most on pinside, though I'm learning. This conversion is very doable. Just take it in steps, follow the instructions, and ask questions if you need help. Don't let nerves stop you. Honestly, the most difficult part is removing the castle and munchkin playfields, which isn't really all that hard and which you will most likely have to do at some point. Anyway, I just wanted to offer some words of encouragement to those who may be on the fence.