Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 51 days ago by harryhoudini
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider calfdemon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 3 months ago

I'm in for this and probably the munchkin huts. Already in on the crystal ball and have the corn stalks and fence installed.

1 week later
#22 3 months ago

While I think I am still in on this one, I am not a fan of the look of the mod while the game is off. Reason being is that the head and background just blur into each other since they are the same material and same color green. While static, it can look like a large glob of plastic and the definition gets lost (at least in the photo). While lit up, it looks amazing though (would love to see the firepots flickering).

I am not sure there is a way to get the head material a lighter color green than the backdrop? If you were able to pull that off, then it would be amazing both on and off!

Just my $.02. Its still a great mod!

#27 3 months ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I might toss a bit of blue in the head mix but otherwise I'm liking it. I may take a bit of the opaqueness out of it but I am glad you said something calfdemon as I like this much more.[quoted image]

Yeah, that looks WAY better while static. If it still lights up the same way, then you have a winner!! Good job!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
7,200 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Franklin, TN
$ 38.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider calfdemon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside