anim_31.gif
Arnold.gif
In_a_jar.gif
Untitle22d.png
smiley-4.gif
Aup1DwnCIAAopf8.jpg
Untitled.png
Untitled.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider riggy469.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 11 years ago

They said the music was added over the video to cancel out the background noises.

#92 11 years ago
Quoted from Snowdale:

Tommi_Gunn said:Holy Shit! Looks like a twisted acid trip so far. Definitely not gay. This thing is fucking crazy. Great Job!
What's not gay. The slippers or the rainbow or the flowers under it? Gay acid trip!

How's TF doing?

Game looks awesome, color changing (and controlled) leds in practically all the inserts?!?! AWESOME.

#96 11 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

The lights look awesome but the lack of GI is a little odd. What I like about AC/DC is that it looks great in a pitch black room and you can see all of the playfield. I can't see that is possible the way WOZ is lit there.

Chocky, I'm guessing these vids are part of the attract mode. Lots of games dim or eliminate GI for the lightshow. I have no doubt in my mind that JJP is going to ship a game that is lacking in GI to where it would be hard to track the ball. Look at all the innovation they have brought to the table, they sure aren't going to fumble something that basic.

#101 11 years ago
Quoted from Snowdale:

riggy469 said:Snowdale said:Tommi_Gunn said:Holy Shit! Looks like a twisted acid trip so far. Definitely not gay. This thing is fucking crazy. Great Job!
What's not gay. The slippers or the rainbow or the flowers under it? Gay acid trip!
How's TF doing?
Game looks awesome, color changing (and controlled) leds in practically all the inserts?!?! AWESOME.
Riggy!!! My pal. It's gone. I traded it for BDK and some cash. Needed cash to get my shitbox back on the road. Sad but true, I loved that game.
What's your point????

I knew it was, just busting you.

WOZ party at my place in a few months. Come live the magic.

#315 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

That is another significant delay. By Christmas? Yikes. I was figuring I would have mine by September or October. December now? Ugh.

Jack said that everyone would have them by Christmas. They are still on track to start shipping in late July or so.

#372 11 years ago

But it is an awesome gamechanger! lol

#375 11 years ago
Quoted from robbiev:

Guys… EZ is no troll and by far not the most hated person in pinball. I have meet him in person, he is a totally down to earth family man, the pinball hobby is just a tiny part of his life and he does not take this all too seriously, sure he might be opinionated with some of his “in your face” posts. I think calling him a troll or suggesting that he be banned because of his opinion is a bit over the top and more telling of those making that suggestion verses EZ’s posts.

Have you seen the stuff he posts on RGP? I have, and I disagree with you 100%.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

13,000 (OBO)
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 91.00
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.95
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider riggy469.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-e3?tu=riggy469 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.