anim_31.gif
Arnold.gif
In_a_jar.gif
Untitle22d.png
smiley-4.gif
Aup1DwnCIAAopf8.jpg
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
There are 451 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 10.
#51 11 years ago

I agree with Chocky the video quality is poor...but i still think it looks amazing...

i cant wait to see in person...

Don't forget Jack said this machine has about 75% in it.....i am not sure but i guess this might be a standard WOZ proto...

#52 11 years ago

I think I just peed myself.....this game is off the charts! thanks for the videos

#53 11 years ago

Holy shit I'm at work on my phone and I have the biggest smile on my face! I am so gitty right now

#54 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

chocky909 said:Grainy video, no sound, no gameplay. I got excited for this?

Look who's complaining. Color me surprised.
This isn't the update from JJP, you malcontent.

Go shove it thought police! I hope this isn't the update but Jen just posted the same 3 videos on the group so it looks like it might be.

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from islandpinball:

I agree with Chocky the video quality is poor...but i still think it looks amazing...
i cant wait to see in person...
Don't forget Jack said this machine has about 75% in it.....i am not sure but i guess this might be a standard WOZ proto...

Island did you order one? If not its beer and wings and my place when we unbox it

#56 11 years ago

Do like the way all the lights change to the same color - possibilities are endless.

#57 11 years ago

Holy crap! How can they get the color changing to work and Stern cannot. Wow this game looks gorgeous!!!!

#58 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

chocky909 said:Grainy video, no sound, no gameplay. I got excited for this?

Look who's complaining. Color me surprised.
This isn't the update from JJP, you malcontent.

Wrong. These are the videos Jen/Jack just posted to the WOZ group.

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Holy crap! How can they get the color changing to work and Stern cannot. Wow this game looks gorgeous!!!!

Because they have a newly developed board set

#60 11 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

Shit, now I have to go find an LE!

5 hours south, buddy. Buy a small Cessna and land on the golf course.

#61 11 years ago

What's Jack's slogan? "Underpromise, overdeliver?" Yeah right! It looks great sure but why such small updates. Just show us the bloody table already! Or at least don't hype up the updates. I would have loved this update if we hadn't all been counting down the days.

Some of you are far too easily pleased.

#62 11 years ago
Quoted from c3trey:

DirecTV dropped G4 some time ago.

Thankfully I dropped DirecTV a long time ago.

Go Dish!

#63 11 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Wrong. These are the videos Jack just posted to the WOZ group.

Well, hell. Lord knows that there is no way that we will get better video from E3 than this. I mean, how could we ever expect to get a better camera on the machine in a place like E3. Last I heard, G4 was using cans and string to communicate from there.

#64 11 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

What's Jack's slogan? "Underpromise, overdeliver?" Yeah right! It looks great sure but why such small updates. Just show us the bloody table already! Or at least don't hype up the updates. I would have loved this update if we hadn't all been counting down the days.
Some of you are far too easily pleased.

Couldn't agree more.

#65 11 years ago

Wow, I am not a fan of the theme or that god awful music but that is one STUNNING Game!!

#66 11 years ago

The machine is on the floor at E3, for the whole world to see. Working. Holy hell, what did you expect? Did you honestly expect that Jack's big 6/5 update was to show up on your front porch with the game? Jesus H Christ.

#67 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Well, hell. Lord knows that there is no way that we will get better video from E3 than this. I mean, how could we ever expect to get a better camera on the machine in a place like E3. Last I heard, G4 was using cans and string to communicate from there.

I'm sure we will get better video eventually. Of course you completely ignore the fact you were dead wrong in calling out Chocky.

#68 11 years ago

Chocky you continue to be a putz.

per Jack "As today progresses we will upload more video of the booth and the game."

and

"I'll take a nice ball play video with Keith shooting the game later or tomorrow if we can get near the game!"

Take a deep breath dude

#69 11 years ago

Enough with the updates, just start shipping the games.

I don't need to see anymore.

#70 11 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Of course you completely ignore the fact you were dead wrong in calling out Chocky.

No, perhaps these are the official videos that Jack intended to release. Okay. Granted. But they show 100% more than we have seen so far. I don't care if they looked like the Zapruder Film - the machine looks amazing. But big surprise that Chocky misses the forest for the trees.

You also ignore that Jack said he would be releasing more video as the day goes on. We all have blood on our hands!

#71 11 years ago

Let us revel in the fun...and let the a$$holes be a$$holes....

Bananas_dance.gifBananas_dance.gif

#72 11 years ago

jack is in the west hall

#73 11 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

I don't see where Chocky was out of line at all. The videos posted are the "official" ones from JJP. I'd like to think that Jack could crank out some HD video, but to this point in the process that has yet to happen.

That said, what we can see in the low quality video looks good!

#74 11 years ago

calling out chocky is sometimes needed. thanks gambit

#75 11 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

per Jack "As today progresses we will upload more video of the booth and the game."
and
"I'll take a nice ball play video with Keith shooting the game later or tomorrow if we can get near the game!"
Take a deep breath dude

Ooh! I hope they use the same high quality camera as the first 3 clips! I (foolishly) hoped they'd do a proper reveal (in a quiet room with a good video camera with sound) so that we wouldn't have to see the game for the first time on crappy mobile uploads.

#76 11 years ago

Did you honestly expect that Jack's big 6/5 update was to show up on your front porch with the game? Jesus H Christ. what does the H stand for? lol

let's play nice and celebrate we are all a little closer to playing WOZEC...and Jack posted in the forum he is working on getting a 1080p camera...so better vids will be on the way!

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#78 11 years ago

if you dont have g4....... SPIKE TV is also doing live shows all week @ E3

Quoted from Mike_J:

Just set my Tivo to record G4 all day.

#79 11 years ago

We all have blood on our hands!

Oh noes!

blood_on_hands.jpgblood_on_hands.jpg

#80 11 years ago

If it had been anyone else in the world, I wouldn't have been bothered to respond. But seeing as 1) Chocky is the biggest whiner off all time about this game; and 2) He is easy to whip into a Defensive Whining Frenzy, I commenced the carpet bomb. Guilty.

#81 11 years ago

If you have DirecTV, you'll find E3 coverage on Spike for a few hours today. Hope they show some WOZ!

#82 11 years ago
Quoted from islandpinball:

let's play nice and celebrate we are all a little closer to playing WOZEC...and Jack posted in the forum he is working on getting a 1080p camera...so better vids will be on the way!

Thank goodness! I think he usually shoots the stuff with his iPad which is less than ideal. Looking forward to the HD!

#83 11 years ago
Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

Holy Shit! Looks like a twisted acid trip so far. Definitely not gay. This thing is fucking crazy. Great Job!

What's not gay. The slippers or the rainbow or the flowers under it? Gay acid trip!

#84 11 years ago

Is it just me or does it look like nearly ALL the inserts have RGB LED?

#85 11 years ago

I wonder what the wiring looks like under that playfield, holy hell. Isn't each socket going to have to have a bunch of wires for color control like that?

#86 11 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

Is it just me or does it look like nearly ALL the inserts have RGB LED?

Not you, pretty sure they're all RGB from the video.

#87 11 years ago

My wife just called me at work to thank me for pre-ordering this. I couldn't ask for a better reaction. What a game!!!

#88 11 years ago

Live feeds are on the net as well kiddies... it is 2012

http://e3.gamespot.com/live.html

#89 11 years ago

Programmably controlled RGB is a first for pinball!

Looks like Keith really went to town on the code.

#90 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

If it had been anyone else in the world, I wouldn't have been bothered to respond. But seeing as 1) Chocky is the biggest whiner off all time about this game; and 2) He is easy to whip into a Defensive Whining Frenzy, I commenced the carpet bomb. Guilty.

The only whining around here is from you every time I post! Why can't you just accept that I will criticise? I am a critic, get used to it!

#91 11 years ago

Clearly, this is just some awful cell phone video and some terrible music overdubbed on to it.

Quit complaining about the quality, and be glad you got SOMETHING to look at.

Hopefully, the game is a working model and we will see some better video in the next few days.

#92 11 years ago
Quoted from Snowdale:

Tommi_Gunn said:Holy Shit! Looks like a twisted acid trip so far. Definitely not gay. This thing is fucking crazy. Great Job!
What's not gay. The slippers or the rainbow or the flowers under it? Gay acid trip!

How's TF doing?

Game looks awesome, color changing (and controlled) leds in practically all the inserts?!?! AWESOME.

#93 11 years ago

The lights look awesome but the lack of GI is a little odd. What I like about AC/DC is that it looks great in a pitch black room and you can see all of the playfield. I can't see that is possible the way WOZ is lit there.

#94 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Programmably controlled RGB is a first for pinball!

Predator had it first.

#95 11 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

I am a critic, get used to it!

You say potato, I say "Loudmouth, Whiny Brat". Let's call the whole thing off.

#96 11 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

The lights look awesome but the lack of GI is a little odd. What I like about AC/DC is that it looks great in a pitch black room and you can see all of the playfield. I can't see that is possible the way WOZ is lit there.

Chocky, I'm guessing these vids are part of the attract mode. Lots of games dim or eliminate GI for the lightshow. I have no doubt in my mind that JJP is going to ship a game that is lacking in GI to where it would be hard to track the ball. Look at all the innovation they have brought to the table, they sure aren't going to fumble something that basic.

#97 11 years ago

Live feeds are on the net as well kiddies... it is 2012
http://e3.gamespot.com/live.html

Now here's some useful info. Thanks! Show starts in about 2 hours.

Hands_clap_2.gifHands_clap_2.gif

#98 11 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Hopefully somebody takes a real video camera to the show and gets some HD quality clips

Why can't Korn just film everything in the world that I ever feel like watching.

#99 11 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Snowdale said:Tommi_Gunn said:Holy Shit! Looks like a twisted acid trip so far. Definitely not gay. This thing is fucking crazy. Great Job!
How's TF doing?
Game looks awesome, color changing (and controlled) leds in practically all the inserts?!?! AWESOME.

Riggy!!! My pal. It's gone. I traded it for BDK and some cash. Needed cash to get my shitbox back on the road. Sad but true, I loved that game.

What's your point????

#100 11 years ago
Quoted from Snowdale:

Tommi_Gunn said:

Holy Shit! Looks like a twisted acid trip so far. Definitely not gay. This thing is fucking crazy. Great Job!

So, maybe it's a little gay: who cares? As long as it's a good pinball, I don't!
Stern mostly makes Pinballs for 10year-olds-themes (all superheroes). I hear almost nobody complaining there...some even call it manly themes (how could anyone think super-hero-themes are manly and not just childish?). I myself? I don't mind if they're 'kiddy', 'gay', whatever, as long as they're fun to play!

About the game, I think it looks great with those lights! Don't know about the music though, but I'd have to play the game to see if it'd bother me.
Thanks for posting the videos.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

13,000 (OBO)
$ 91.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

There are 451 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-e3/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.