giphy.gif
thumbs_up.jpg
a_few_more_great_gifs_of_celebrity_boo.gif
a_few_more_great_gifs_of_celebrity_boo.gif
mckayladisappointed.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AkumaZeto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Yea, this is about to blow up. I know a local distributor that just called last month and ordered 10 WoZ and got them today. As soon as I see my confirmation picture that he has them all, I'm calling Jack and demanding a refund on my WoZ and also my hobbit preorder. This will get well publicized. It's one thing for him to be doing his best to fill orders in order of received. But it's something quite different when he pushes everyone else in front of those that paid 1-2 years ago.

+1

#38 10 years ago

an op near me ordered last week and got his today. i can even post his receipt and his picture of the game today.

STRINGS WHERE PULLED HE SAYS. gtfo thats B.S

#40 10 years ago

0_0
ordered on the 11th shipped on the 18th received today. Why? Because Pinball on a stick needed it for the state fair. BULL SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT to the rest of the 2 year buyers. Those are the FACTS
970982_183104175194227_127799064_n.jpg970982_183104175194227_127799064_n.jpg

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Edited our pictures with a Pinsiders personal information on them.

#46 10 years ago

BOOOOOOM! JUST BLEW THAT SHIZ RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER FOR JJP!

Those images where pulled from Face book

#50 10 years ago

Yes facts are boring GO PRINT SHOP!

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

That is not a game for resale. It is to be used at the fair and fair ONLY.

Its going to be at Mortimers Bar and grill later tonight.

#58 10 years ago

?????

#64 10 years ago

?

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Edited picture with Pinsiders personal information on it.

#89 10 years ago

Watch out the letters from the lawyers are gonna be flowing!

#113 10 years ago

pics are now being removed from fb priceless

#121 10 years ago

Jersey Jack Pinball
Pinside drama
4:08 PMJonathan (#648 UK)
Just a heads up Jack, someone just posted this on pinside.
'Yea, this is about to blow up. I know a local distributor that just called last month and ordered 10 WoZ and got them today. As soon as I see my confirmation picture that he has them all, I'm calling Jack and demanding a refund on my WoZ and also my hobbit preorder. This will get well publicized. It's one thing for him to be doing his best to fill orders in order of received. But it's something quite different when he pushes everyone else in front of those that paid 1-2 years ago.'

Can't see it being true personally

4:12 PMConcretehardt
Natives are getting very restless!
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-delays-continue

4:24 PMmurfe88
Somebody just posted a pic of the purchase order . With out knowing all the facts it sure seems pretty true me.
- show quoted text -

4:25 PMJersey Jack
The DG game is for the Minnesota State Fair - I was asked to help out this year and we did - it's a promotional game. We are shipping lots of LE games. Some distribs have asked - really demanded- that they get their WOZ games before some LE because they have operators that want them before the Summer is over. We have made some of them too but are still doing mostly LE games here.
- show quoted text -

4:33 PMJonathan (#648 UK)
That purchase order is for a different game. The guy claiming a distributor got 10 games early has proved nothing

4:49 PMJersey Jack
We did not ship ten games to anyone at one time yet!

When we did not ship games, that was a problem....we are not shipping fast enough....problem.....I get it.

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 5:33:25 PM UTC-4, Jonathan (#648 UK) wrote:
That purchase order is for a different game. The guy claiming a distributor got 10 games early has proved nothing

4:51 PMJonathan (#648 UK)
It didnt sound legit. Same old posters with an agenda trying to cause trouble it seems

#237 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

First I heard or seen anything on that shirt, was it a 1 of 1 ?

Yeah. I had Vince make it for me when ever that was 09-10?

I have a Donnie as well.

#238 10 years ago

tumblr_lvu9ravr431r3rm62o1_500.giftumblr_lvu9ravr431r3rm62o1_500.gif

#351 10 years ago

Lot of bridges burnt over the last 10 years.....

#365 10 years ago

What he did is rob peter to pay paul plain and simple.

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/rob+Peter+to+pay+Paul

#479 10 years ago

This is obviously a hot topic issue and see no reason why it should be closed. Some people can handle it others cant and post print shop gifs

I didnt go out seeking to slam JJP yesterday. But after seeing Markmons post it got me thinking I have seen this recently and thats when I went to FB and spent 2 minutes looking at my wall and put it together.

Of course all the locals will hate me but I feel the same way. This game should not have been shipped without others before it shipping. I dont care if its going to POAS. Its now at Mortimers but wont be talked about on pinside I am sure.

Like Chuck pointed out..PAR FOR THE COURSE!

Time to to play 18 holes myself l8r

#482 10 years ago

Ted really you should slow down on the gifs dude. They do take up storage on a server. Wonder If Robin added up all your bandwidth how much of it would be gifs.

#486 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Why don't you worry about how much space YOU waste posting.

Yes facts hurt. Ignore wish granted.

#498 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Makes perfect sense in any business plan.

lmfao

#519 10 years ago

If I didnt run my kitchen like that lots of people would get sick. Maybe they dont do fifo in NJ

Good thing I am serve safe certified. Maybe tomorrow I will run tickets backwards. See if I can get some 60 min table times.

#534 10 years ago

I drop coin at blainbrook and mort's all the time.

#698 10 years ago

OMFG DAMN YOU JASON!

#738 10 years ago

I used to be a DIE HARD DFI Lanparty guy. Have stacks of them here. After they shut down there tweakers went to abit and then asus. I rock Asus now and will only change when the original DFI guys move around again.

Gigabyte boards have always been trash. Msi is meh. Depends what you want them for. Msi has terrible power regulation.

I am however a major overclocker and have LOTS of titles on cpuz website. Still play with s 939 and my n4force setup

IMG_0985.JPGIMG_0985.JPG

#742 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Msi has the nicest bios and overclocking mechanism I've seen. Much better than Asus, gigabyte and tyan plus due to relationships I have with some folks there I was allowed to modify the bios to suit our needs and remain under warranty. They are treating our game as if it were OEM use.

I dont need a mechanism. Nothing as of right now is more in depth than the ch5 from asus on the amd side. Msi has terrible power regulation and caps as well. If we are talking about suicide clocks which is what I do they are no good.

The spikes on the 970a are just terrible. solid 12 volts my ass coming out of the vrm

I can be found as far back as the DIY street days

Clicking a auto over clocking button is well lame and never very stable.

#746 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

I still have my Lanparty NF4 running an overclocked Opteron processor that Newegg closed out on the cheap. I love snagging a server rated processor for about 20% of its retail cost.

I cant bag on my Intel Q6600, its run like a champ OC'ed in my Abit board.

Opetron ftw back then. I had mine at 3.2 stable under water. Still have piles of dfi boards let me go dig them out of basment lol.

#747 10 years ago
Quoted from Snowdale:

Any Duke Nuikem death-match parties??

Lan parties all the time. Most of the time they where held outside and everyones shit would over heat lol. I have been running custom water loops for years though so I was always good.

#754 10 years ago

I did the pencil trick to unlock one board for SLI.....I was cheap then.

I had a northbridge issue on mine when I sent it in they unlocked it for sli.

Just a few quick grabs from the dungeon.

I have piles of shit dating back to k62 and slot A days. My Amiga and Sun work station piles are in the shed lol.

IMG_0986.JPGIMG_0986.JPG IMG_0987.JPGIMG_0987.JPG IMG_0988.JPGIMG_0988.JPG

#758 10 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I was one of the first to hit 1ghz back in the day. I was using peltiers and watercooling, which meant adding a second power supply, milling your own water blocks and coming up with inventive pumps/reservoirs.
Cases didn't come with side windows back then either, had to make my own.

Those things where so unstable back in 97-98 lol. the 1ghz cpu lol. I have a aquarium chiller looped in my rig now 1/2hp bring that bitch right down to condensation if i wish

#760 10 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

I was always afraid of the pelt taking a crap then toasted CPU.
Hell you should just go dry ice and alcohol or liquid nitrogen.......

If the pelt fails the water should still be able to take away the heat. When you use a pelt setup its your water is supposed to be 5x the wattage of the system plus the pelt to move the heat out. Back then though he was on his own lol.

#766 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

I upgraded late last year and there's not a game that taxes my system. I'm a little bored with building computers anymore. Games are drying up. Processors are all the same speed. bah!

Its worse than pinball I know. 90% of games are ports from shit-soles anyway these days.

#768 10 years ago

GO AVENGERS! TF RULES!

#785 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

10 hrs long...of kate upton boobs bouncing...
ยป YouTube video

boss

#804 10 years ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AkumaZeto.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-delays-continue?tu=AkumaZeto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.