reefer_madness (resized).jpg
images (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 9.26.41 AM (resized).png
IMG_0059.JPG (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 3.21.33 PM (resized).png
20170623_085618 (resized).jpg
IMG_4760 (resized).JPG
IMG_1266 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vyzer2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

My witch doesn't register at all now, I just played a game at 6.11P and it was fine. Updated and played two games at 6.50 with no hits counting now.

Was that you who said the same on the jjp forum? If not that would be two people who have issues. Now waiting to see if this is a glitch.

#101 6 years ago

Also, don't see the twinkling white lights when you make a skill shot. Is that now gone?

#115 6 years ago

Just played a very long game. Not once did the lights twinkle on lane skill shots ( or toto).
Also, going to add this to the jjp bug thread, if it is a bug and not intentionally coded. But my long game was due to the wizard hole giving me 4 extra balls on the same ball. This can't be right. I have some other things happening that were not happening prior to this update. Could be my game, so hoping to hear others who see things.

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well...I have the new code on my USB, but no way in hell is this going into my machine until they fix the twinkly lights and the Toto lights. The extra balls, I'll take.

I'll try again:

#136 6 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I wouldn't say we are going nuts. We all applaud JJP and what they have done and continue to do with the code. We're just pointing out that there are a couple of bugs that still need to be corrected. I personally thought those Toto lights were an amazing touch. I didn't realize how much I really liked them until they were gone. It was touches like that that showed just how polished the code was and how committed Keith was to making it everything it could be. It would just be a shame if the added features were at the expense of other features. Personally, I think they'll make it right in the final 5.51 update.

My thoughts exactly. No one going "nuts". Just pointing out a few things. New additions are great. Just saying keep the lights in. Probably an oversight.

#148 6 years ago

What is floating scores?

#151 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Little numbers are momentarily floating above the main score to show switch hit values.

Ok thanks. Similar to the floating scores in TH.
I'm going to pay attention to that and then I'm going back to 6.11
A few other changes I see in my game on the new code and want to see if they are not there in 6.11.
And lyonsden, your post was funny, I'll give you that. Strange program that analyzes that this thread is negative overall. I don't see that. Computer must be wrong.

#178 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Little numbers are momentarily floating above the main score to show switch hit values.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 91.00
$ 16.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vyzer2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-code-update-65?tu=Vyzer2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.