Topic Stats

• 294 posts
  • 86 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Nokoro
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1551 (resized).JPG
reefer_madness (resized).jpg
images (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 9.26.41 AM (resized).png
IMG_0059.JPG (resized).jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 3.21.33 PM (resized).png
20170623_085618 (resized).jpg
IMG_4760 (resized).JPG
IMG_1266 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 27dnast.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

I really like the idea implemented in this update with regard to managing extra balls with multiple players (extra balls not played immediately). Can't wait to try it out. Great job JJP team.

That's so true... nothing is worse that playing a two person game with a non-pinhead and winning an extra ball. Talk about losing someone's interest!

#140 2 years ago

Is 6.11 on the JJP site still?

#146 2 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

You say that, but. . .
So I took all the pages from this thread, did a very quick level of parsing to extract out all the messages, and then sent them through a Sentiment Analysis (Natural Language Processing using Python NLTK Text classification: http://text-processing.com/demo/sentiment/)
The thread is more negative than positive (the model used for this analysis is used to analyze movie reviews and comments, so relatively speaking, a good model for pinside data).
People are appreciating the hard work and commitment of the JJP team, but the sentient of this thread has a negative bias.

OMG. Are you serious???

What a waste of time.

#184 2 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Kudos to JJP with this update. JJP continues to differentiate themselves by committing to code updates. This is the reason I will continue to pay for their products. It is near impossible to code a pinball machine correct out the door. Code updates are the only way to get it right. I think Stern is running so darn fast with so many new releases, they simply don't have the bandwidth built into their business model to do solid code updates. Hopefully JJP doesn't fall into that trap.

I agree with this 100%. Their support for WOZ is unprecedented. Best game purchase I've ever made.

2 months later
#261 1 year ago

Hmmm... I thought JJP would have released a 6.51 update to add those twinkly lights back into the game?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blacklick, OH
$ 16.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Darnestown, MD
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
PinballSTAR Amusements
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 27dnast.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside