Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 93 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by StevenP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Was there a new code announced at exp? I wasn't there and am looking forward to the rumored update.

#2 10 years ago

It was there being played and tested. Not on the website to download yet.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

It was there being played and tested. Not on the website to download yet.

Posted on JJP forum possibly by end of week.

#4 10 years ago

Thanks for the info! Was there any revelations done with the updates?

#5 10 years ago

Well, so far we know that there's at least 5 new modes in the next update. Flipper frenzy (reverse flippers, 3x scoring), weak flippers (maybe will tie in with the poppy field scenes from the film?), no hold flippers, and two more Munchkin modes with one of those being Munchkin multiball!

I also heard that those leaked updates are only a small part of what will be in the next update

#6 10 years ago

What about destroy the witch mini wizard mode?

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

What about destroy the witch mini wizard mode?

With some animations for Battle The Wicked Witch (in rule screens below) being able to be viewed via the 1.21 download files we may very well get that mode as well in 1.22 or possibly the update after that.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-rules-snapshot-enjoy

#8 10 years ago

Google group, it speaks for early this week

#9 10 years ago

today?

#10 10 years ago

Probably mid week or end of the week at the latest. Sounds like this is going to be another huge update

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Probablement en milieu de semaine ou la fin de la semaine au plus tard. On dirait que ça va être un autre grand jour

#12 10 years ago

Today likely.

And yes it's huge.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Today likely.
And yes it's huge.

Seriously impressed. Code updates are coming out fast for WOZ. Thank You JJP.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Today likely.
And yes it's huge.

GOOD
VERY VERY GOOD

#15 10 years ago

There are 6 hours difference with FRANCE

#16 10 years ago

Awesome. Love the commitment of jj to get it done

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Today likely.
And yes it's huge.

Likely? Killing me.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Today likely.

And yes it's huge.

Yes it is, just listen to one of the programmers

#19 10 years ago

Hey I was wrong I'm glad about it lol. Awesome news about the code.

#20 10 years ago

Man, I want my WOZ. You guys are killing me.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Hey I was wrong I'm glad about it lol. Awesome news about the code.

In all fairness your guess was pretty vague.

#22 10 years ago

Alex,
Willl this be a delta upgrade?
Will there be an option to not wipe out current HSTD on install?
Do you know if Keith changed to lighting on BALL targets to better indicate progress (which letters still need to be hit)?
Thank ahead for all of the hard work.

#23 10 years ago

I feel it's going to be a great day for pinball

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Alex,
Willl this be a delta upgrade?
Will there be an option to not Wipe Out current HSTD on install?
Do you know if Keith changed to lighting on BALL targets to better indicate progress (which letters still need to be hit)?
Thank ahead for all of the hard work.

This will be a delta. It may be a sequential add. Meaning you have to add it on top of 1.21. So if you are running 1.18 you would upgrade to 1.21 then to 1.22. I'm trying to see if I can combine the two but the size doesn't make it that advantageous.

#25 10 years ago

Alex, you already have on hand?

#26 10 years ago

I'm good on 1.21 and loving it.. every update just gets better and better!

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

This will be a delta. It may be a sequential add. Meaning you have to add it on top of 1.21. So if you are running 1.18 you would upgrade to 1.21 then to 1.22. I'm trying to see if I can combine the two but the size doesn't make it that advantageous.

Don't delay the inevitable.
Give the people what they want!!!

#28 10 years ago

Good timing, hoping it comes out today. I was finally getting a little burnt out on the new features in the last release and need some new blood.

Hey Alex,
I might be in the minority here but is there any chance the left drain(State Fair bumper) ball save will be changed? The steps needed to complete that are just way too hard and time consuming, I find myself just hoping I don't even activate it and have considered just disabling it. I really like the theory of the Toto save with a few quick shots on a timer, make it or your done and move onto next ball. I am sure there is something more innovative than just doing that again but something that is faster and not so drawn out would be WAY better in my opinion

#29 10 years ago

I don't know that it's going to change. Maybe the order of it and maybe it will be difficulty selectable. That's a Keith question honestly. I don't want to give you the wrong answer because I honestly don't know.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I don't know that it's going to change. Maybe the order of it and maybe it will be difficulty selectable. That's a Keith question honestly. I don't want to give you the wrong answer because I honestly don't know.

Understand, I guess maybe I was more asking seeing if other people felt the same or there had been feedback on that. The few people I know that have WOZ have the same feelings and want it changed as well. Where is the best place(e-mail/website) to correspond on requests/upgrades to try and get messages across for thoughts on features to someone that might actually correspond on them?

#31 10 years ago

It would be awesome if you could leave it is as for those who want it, but also have the ability to reduce the numbers of steps (difficulty level) for those who find it too time-consuming or challenging.
Personally, I love it. Being able to claw your way back from the grave is a huge plus!

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

It would be awesome if you could leave it is as for those who want it, but also have the ability to reduce the numbers of steps (difficulty level) for those who find it too time-consuming or challenging.
Personally, I love it. Being able to claw your way back from the grave is a huge plus!

+1

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Today likely.

And yes it's huge.

Is this a free update for all WOZ owners?

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Ce serait génial si vous pouviez laisser, c'est comme pour ceux qui le veulent, mais aussi avoir la possibilité de réduire le nombre d'étapes (niveau de difficulté) pour ceux qui trouvent qu'il est trop longue ou difficile.
Personnellement, je l'aime. Être capable de récupérer votre chemin du retour de la tombe est un énorme plus!

+1

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Is this a free update for all WOZ owners?

For everyone but you yes. I'll send you a PayPal request for payment which will contain the download link

#36 10 years ago

I agree. I let the ball drain instead of going thru the 4 stages.

Quoted from bemmett:

Good timing, hoping it comes out today. I was finally getting a little burnt out on the new features in the last release and need some new blood.
Hey Alex,
I might be in the minority here but is there any chance the left drain(State Fair bumper) ball save will be changed? The steps needed to complete that are just way too hard and time consuming, I find myself just hoping I don't even activate it and have considered just disabling it. I really like the theory of the Toto save with a few quick shots on a timer, make it or your done and move onto next ball. I am sure there is something more innovative than just doing that again but something that is faster and not so drawn out would be WAY better in my opinion

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

For everyone but you yes. I'll send you a PayPal request for payment which will contain the download link

LOL!

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Understand, I guess maybe I was more asking seeing if other people felt the same or there had been feedback on that. The few people I know that have WOZ have the same feelings and want it changed as well. Where is the best place(e-mail/website) to correspond on requests/upgrades to try and get messages across for thoughts on features to someone that might actually correspond on them?

lt's only time consuming when it doesn't pay off

#39 10 years ago

must..have...update....

Hey here is a question...anyone else having reject bounce outs from the spinner? Not that l haven't had to adjust/tweak/dial in other things, but i'm thinking max coil strength might be playing a part. lt happens often, it will fly in and right back out, l think it bounces off the side wall, so l was going to try a small foam strip there

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Hey here is a question...anyone else having reject bounce outs from the spinner? Not that l haven't had to adjust/tweak/dial in other things, but i'm thinking max coil strength might be playing a part. lt happens often, it will fly in and right back out, l think it bounces off the side wall, so l was going to try a small foam strip there

same here...I've been chalking it up to a poor shot but my coil is not set to max.

#41 10 years ago

I can make the spinner just fine from a weak shot from the right flipper.

#42 10 years ago

must..have...update....

same here - i just assumed i just missed also - but i think it makes it more challenging - thanks ed

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Hey now!
Who knew you had a sense of humor!

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I think that TNPLH kicks ass.

#45 10 years ago

must..have...update....

Yes, I got many rejects from the spinner. Lower flippers were at factory strength.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Newsom:

I think that TNPLH kicks ass.

Same here. Getting your ball back after losing it should be a challenge. Maybe a difficulty setting will be implemented where on easy you complete one or two stages, medium 3, and on hard all 4.

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from Newsom:

Yes, I got many rejects from the spinner. Lower flippers were at factory strength.

I get them occasionally, but not often enough to bother me. Where I get a bunch of rejects(50%> is the loop on the left upper mini playfield. I think I will have to lower the setting on that flipper coil.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Same here. Getting your ball back after losing it should be a challenge. Maybe a difficulty setting will be implemented where on easy you complete one or two stages, medium 3, and on hard all 4.

I would put the rainbow last in the sequence or at least make the order random. I like that they made the second TOTO require 2 shots

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I would put the rainbow last in the sequence or at least make the order random. I like that they made the second TOTO require 2 shots

rainbow is the hardest - but hey we have to remember we already lost the ball - this is a second chance to get it back - it shouldn't be too easy. if it was easy then we would have long long long ball times.

thanks ed

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I get them occasionally, but not often enough to bother me. Where I get a bunch of rejects(50%> is the loop on the left upper mini playfield. I think I will have to lower the setting on that flipper coil.

The spinner rejects did not bother me either.
I also got some rejects on the lock loop. Nowhere near 50% (maybe ~ 10%-15%) but those are frustrating as they usually result in SDTM off the miniplayfield.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-code-update and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.