wall multi.jpg
wall area view.jpg
walls purple.jpg
walls purple.jpg
wall multi.jpg
wall area view.jpg
IMG_6009.jpg
IMG_5593.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thewool.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#95 9 years ago

Cheers modfather. i think these look great, looking forward to receiving mine :0)

#106 9 years ago

The best barometer for me was to run the cage past my family, they unanimously agreed the cage is more apt than a plastic coffin. We even have some plans to make some craft-foam creepy trees to sit behind her. Personally went for the green but either colour works well :0)

2 weeks later
#197 9 years ago

Received my walls and cage yesterday from El Modpadrino :0) Long story short... installation took me about 1.5 hours as I was going really steady and normally I make a lot of stupid mistakes doing stuff like this... I had some issues getting the pieces lined up but as modfather points out everything can be moved slightly on the metal brackets to get things lined up. Also as someone else pointed out, you're not mounting this on the wall so I was sure not to overtighten things.

All said and done they look really nice and much better than the stock plastics. Overall I think they fit in with the style of the pin very well, especially in that upper corner with the trees in front. I'm pleased as punch.

Just a few words of advice... I have the pin-bulbs lighting mod installed with the LED strip mounted on the carcass above the backboard (pointing down). This fouled on the castle walls when I pushed the pf back in. I just trimmed it back as it was turning the new walls blue anyway. The colour of the walls is nice under the single spotlight.

Cage - I LOVE the cage...went for the emerald green version on my LE and it really shows how bad the reflections were on the glass coffin. I think there's some more small changes to make so you don;t see the fixing under the witch but I've got some ideas to try. All in all really glad I went for the walls/cage combo.

Great work modfather, thanks for a nice product.

7 months later
#258 9 years ago

Hey modfather. I've just installed the well on my EC WOZ. Are the tabs from the back wall supposed to sit under the castle pf, and under the plastic - or on top of them.

Also I've had to move the long wall forward, now it only matches up with one of the original holes in the side of my castle pf. Any ideas?

Last thing you should consider selling some fabric to cover the conection piece on the witch mech.

Cheers.

P.s. The fire decal for the witch target looks really good

#260 9 years ago

Thanks for the reply Modfather, that's how I fitted it in the end.

You might want to consider adding some basic instructions like that. My mod pieces do not fit as good as in your photos, so it was not clear what went where. I'm still not happy with it tbh as it all looks skewed, so will go back and try to straighten things up when I next have the glass off.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.50
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.95
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thewool.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-castle-walls?tu=thewool and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.