wall multi.jpg
wall area view.jpg
walls purple.jpg
walls purple.jpg
wall multi.jpg
wall area view.jpg
IMG_6009.jpg
IMG_5593.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesdeloris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#68 9 years ago

Boy, am I glad I ordered these from you. Suddenly (as in this morning) these look like the bargain of the year. I hope they are as nice as they appear in the pictures.

#70 9 years ago

I have looked at close up pictures of both mods and even if the price were the same I would still probably go with the modfather. To me they just look a little better. More realistic.

#83 9 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

Just a quick update: the witch's cages are now completed.... I decided to dip the cages in a gloss polyurethane multiple times to produce a nice thick finish. The metallic flake sparkles just right when a light hits it. The castle walls are coming out great. I'm sanding down all the rough edges to smooth them out a bit for a more finished and uniformed look. I'll be starting the final painting process tomorrow, then custom brackets and prepare for shipping.
I'm trying to get this batch of walls and cages all done together and ship everyone's orders from this week at the same time, so not to have anyone waiting to long. The final product actually looks better than the prototype on my own game!

If you made that little ball at the top of the cage yellow (there is a lot of yellow on the pf) do you think it would look ridiculous or not. Can you do it or is it to late? They really look good. Can't wait to get mine.

witch cage.jpg 442 KB

#102 9 years ago
Quoted from Acejedi:

I think they look fantastic and am so Glad I was one of the first few people to trust you and get in on these, I cant wait to get my set and the Black Cage. Great Job.
Joe(acejedi)

Same here!

#144 9 years ago

I am interested.

Quoted from modfather:yes, I bought the figurines online. I did make custom brackets for these to fit properly. The mayor has an interesting bracket on him, it looks as if he is floating just off the ground. If there is enough interest I could put together a package for them as a set (lion , tinman and scarecrow) including the brackets and hardware.

I am interested.

1 week later
#183 9 years ago

I put my castle walls and witches cage on today. Very impressive. I don't know about 30 minutes but certainly less than 45 minutes. The first game I played the capture Dorothy door would not open at end of game but slight adjustment in that area corrected it. Happy with results.

#198 9 years ago

A few days ago I put my castle walls on and I must say they really look good. However, I did encounter one slight problem that apparently one else did. Following the installation instructions I was able to put the walls on in about 40 minutes. Making sure I enough clearance for the doors to open I put the pf back in position. At the end of my first game the capture Dorothy door would not open and release the ball. What the hell! I soon discovered that when I put the pf back in position the top of the castle wall (that little section) had slightly made contact with the machine and had been pushed down just enough to keep the door from opening. I was able to raise the wall with my fingers so it was an easy fix. Very happy with castle walls.

2 months later
#215 9 years ago

I bought your WOZ castle wall (plus witches cage) a few months ago and could not be happier. I could say the same for your shooter rods. I mean this guy makes some really nice mods. Very high quality. The price is more than reasonable.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
13,000 (OBO)
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
$ 16.95
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesdeloris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-castle-walls?tu=jamesdeloris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.