wall multi.jpg
wall area view.jpg
walls purple.jpg
walls purple.jpg
wall multi.jpg
wall area view.jpg
IMG_6009.jpg
IMG_5593.JPG
There are 260 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 9 years ago
Quoted from jgmackay:

Modfather, can the Witch well be installed on the 75th and blend in with the factory walls that came stock with that machine?

I have sold this well set to other ruby red owners . My well back wall has a thin edge on the right side. My #5 wall piece (large one) from the original walls that I make, sits against the edge of the well wall on the right and finishes it off nicely. I included this wall with the ruby red owners as I thought it would look better integrated together as a set. The colors I use are medium grey tones and should match fairly well. When I make large batches of walls and wells , they are all hand painted to look like stone.

#252 9 years ago

If you can get one of your ruby red customers to post a picture of the well installed you might get a few more sales

#253 9 years ago
Quoted from sc204:

If you can get one of your ruby red customers to post a picture of the well installed you might get a few more sales

I have the witch's well along with a few other mods for my Ruby Red that I got from the Modfather and I have to say that they all look amazing and the attention to detail is awesome.

My game just shipped Friday so as soon as it gets here I will install the witch's well along with the other mods and post pictures.

Jeff

2 weeks later
#254 9 years ago

So no issues with the ball getting trapped in the well? That would bug me but, I want to do this mod.

#255 9 years ago

I've had the walls and witches well mod for a while on my game. They are awesome.

Quoted from coasterguy:

So no issues with the ball getting trapped in the well? That would bug me but, I want to do this mod.

I did have a ball hit the center target and make a "basket" through the witch's well. Only happened once.....2 points.

#256 9 years ago

If you are in a tournament match, then you should automatically win !

I did have a ball hit the center target and make a "basket" through the witch's well. Only happened once.....2 points.

3 weeks later
#257 9 years ago

Installed the castle walls and well. They look sooooo much nicer than factory. Love that I can see the witch now. All we need is someone to make a better witch with a cape maybe. She needs to be taller also.

2 weeks later
#258 9 years ago

Hey modfather. I've just installed the well on my EC WOZ. Are the tabs from the back wall supposed to sit under the castle pf, and under the plastic - or on top of them.

Also I've had to move the long wall forward, now it only matches up with one of the original holes in the side of my castle pf. Any ideas?

Last thing you should consider selling some fabric to cover the conection piece on the witch mech.

Cheers.

P.s. The fire decal for the witch target looks really good

#259 9 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

Hey modfather. I've just installed the well on my EC WOZ. Are the tabs from the back wall supposed to sit under the castle pf, and under the plastic - or on top of them.
Also I've had to move the long wall forward, now it only matches up with one of the original holes in the side of my castle pf. Any ideas?
Last thing you should consider selling some fabric to cover the conection piece on the witch mech.
Cheers.
P.s. The fire decal for the witch target looks really good

The left tab sits on top of the playfield and is supported by the wood screw that is there. The right tab goes under that small piece of plastic (you will have to take it off and reinstall after the well wall is installed). The large wall piece does have to be located a bit forward and will require the original holes to be relocated in order for the two pieces (the well wall and the #5 piece) to connect together...
well wall bracket.jpgwell wall bracket.jpg
both walls.jpgboth walls.jpg

#260 9 years ago

Thanks for the reply Modfather, that's how I fitted it in the end.

You might want to consider adding some basic instructions like that. My mod pieces do not fit as good as in your photos, so it was not clear what went where. I'm still not happy with it tbh as it all looks skewed, so will go back and try to straighten things up when I next have the glass off.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.50
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 260 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-castle-walls/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.