Topic Stats

• 260 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by thewool
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 63 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

both walls.jpg
well wall bracket.jpg
lifesize-talking-wicked-witch-of-the-west-statue-1.jpeg
002.JPG
well up1.jpg
well far view.jpg
well up.jpg
well down1.jpg
wall multi.jpg
wall area view.jpg
walls purple.jpg
walls purple.jpg
wall multi.jpg
wall area view.jpg
IMG_6009.jpg
IMG_5593.JPG

There are 260 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
#201 5 years ago

I had the pleasure of visiting Chuck this weekend, during an open house pin party....and Thank you for Hosting and Feeding US!

I wanted to share a couple of things, first, the amount of work that Chuck and his wife go through to produce these....
dust, kitchen tables, oh my gosh, I dont think many wives would go through this!

The Walls themselves are a joy to see, hold and install. An exceptional Job, from a talented man!

Now, if you saw his other work...Wood grained LOTR, and a Sword! Artwork, Hand drawings in his Studio...
(maybe you wont mind sharing a picture of your LOTR!)

I hope Chuck continues to find avenues of bringing his talent to Pinball!

I am grateful!

#202 5 years ago

I am as well. A skeptic at first ...... (due to my wife influence)... But Hell Yes!......... I would do it again in a heartbeat.

#203 5 years ago

Wow these walls are so nice, cant wait to get mine!!

#204 5 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Wow these walls are so nice, cant wait to get mine!!

You will be happy. Believe me....

take your time on the installation. Treat it as nice as the fella that constructed it.... and you will be really happy.

#205 5 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I had the pleasure of visiting Chuck this weekend, during an open house pin party....and Thank you for Hosting and Feeding US!
I wanted to share a couple of things, first, the amount of work that Chuck and his wife go through to produce these....
dust, kitchen tables, oh my gosh, I dont think many wives would go through this!
The Walls themselves are a joy to see, hold and install. An exceptional Job, from a talented man!
Now, if you saw his other work...Wood grained LOTR, and a Sword! Artwork, Hand drawings in his Studio...
(maybe you wont mind sharing a picture of your LOTR!)
I hope Chuck continues to find avenues of bringing his talent to Pinball!
I am grateful!

I also was at the open house this wall mod looks AWESOME I think if you have the game you need the walls

great work chuck & his wife do thanks for having us over good time and the food WOZ the best

#206 5 years ago

I have 2 sets left from the last batch ready to ship right away if anyone is interested. Otherwise it will be one week for production time for the next batch.
Thank you everyone for your interest and support!
The Modfather

#207 5 years ago

I have a new batch ready to go... Each set is hand carved and there is not one alike!
Has been a very popular mod among a lot of the WOZ owners, everyone seems to be very pleased. The price is $100 includes shipping in US.
wall area view.jpg
wall multi.jpg
walls purple.jpg

1 week later
#208 5 years ago

Any Woz owners not have their walls yet ??? I have a few sets left in stock . A huge improvement to an already beautiful machine. Only a 100 dollars shipped nationwide.

1 week later
#209 5 years ago

who needs walls ?? Get your walls here.....WOZ walls available.....who's gots walls..the Modfather does...!!

1 week later
2 weeks later
#211 5 years ago

bump for the people getting their WOZs delivered....woohoo !!

1 week later
#212 5 years ago

These really look great on your machine and look like they should have been there in the first place and they are so easy to install.

2 weeks later
#213 5 years ago

I have 2 sets left in stock from the last batch. The production time is about a week and I make around 10 sets each time... These walls have been popular world wide and everyone is very pleased with the way they look on their machine.

#214 5 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

I have 2 sets left in stock from the last batch. The production time is about a week and I make around 10 sets each time... These walls have been popular world wide and everyone is very pleased with the way they look on their machine.

Amen to that.

#215 5 years ago

I bought your WOZ castle wall (plus witches cage) a few months ago and could not be happier. I could say the same for your shooter rods. I mean this guy makes some really nice mods. Very high quality. The price is more than reasonable.

#216 5 years ago

I also bought modfather's castle walls and cage and must say it looks fantastic. Nicely done. Purchase with confidence.

1 week later
#217 5 years ago

Now that people are getting their WOZs delivered, I have castle walls to replace the flat looking plastics with 3D heavilt textured 5 piece wall set, complete with brackets, hardware and instructions for installation. I hope you like them...thx The Modfather

1 week later
#218 4 years ago

Will you be making an updated kit to include the wall around the witch?

#219 4 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Will you be making an updated kit to include the wall around the witch?

I'm currently working on a supplement to the standard castle wall package that I still currently fabricate. The supplement will include the curved back wall behind the witch and the curved well that sits in front of the witch. I still have to create the custom brackets and the fitting to mesh in together with the original sets that I made. Should have something by the end of the week.

#220 4 years ago

I'm definitely in for a set when everything is done.

#221 4 years ago

Look forward to seeing this!

Exceptional Work, Chuck!

#222 4 years ago

I want a set too when the mods are done

#223 4 years ago

Take my money now!!!

Seriously, I'm in on a complete set when ready. Thanks.

1 week later
#224 4 years ago

I just installed these walls, WOW how could jjp send out a game without these!!! Nice work Modfather!!

#225 4 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

I'm currently working on a supplement to the standard castle wall package that I still currently fabricate. The supplement will include the curved back wall behind the witch and the curved well that sits in front of the witch. I still have to create the custom brackets and the fitting to mesh in together with the original sets that I made. Should have something by the end of the week.

Any update on this?????

#226 4 years ago

it's finally here, the witches well has been designed. The well is made the same way as the classic WOZ walls I currently fabricate. The same color , texture and materials were used . Each well is hand carved with a latex outer covering, giving it strength and durability against any ball strikes. The back wall had to be strong, thin and hold its shape , so the witch doesn't rub against the back. I have the well sets available for 40 bucks plus 8 for shipping nationwide.

well down1.jpgwell far view.jpgwell up.jpgwell up1.jpg

#227 4 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

it's finally here, the witches well has been designed. The well is made the same way as the classic WOZ walls I currently fabricate. The same color , texture and materials were used . Each well is hand carved with a latex outer covering, giving it strength and durability against any ball strikes. The back wall had to be strong, thin and hold its shape , so the witch doesn't rub against the back. I have the well sets available for 40 bucks plus 8 for shipping nationwide.

well down1.jpg 319 KB

well up.jpg 278 KB

well far view.jpg 352 KB

well up1.jpg 294 KB

The Well looks awesome!!!...I have Matts walls, but think these might integrate.....I have a major concern however.....i appears there in no protection for the Witch herself from a ball strike ( don't think she's strong enough to take a direct hit.).....I've had a couple fly off the tube on occasion.....thoughts?.....thanks...mark

#228 4 years ago

Does the witch need additional lighting?

#229 4 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

Does the witch need additional lighting?

There is 2 led lights on either side of the witch. One white(activated on the way up ) and a red one ( activated on the way down). The lights reflect off the inside of the well and back wall "witch" is very cool. You can really see her "well" when she is not obstructed by things. The material is very durable against any ball strikes and will definitely hold up very "well".

#230 4 years ago

Can the witch itself take a direct hit from a ball w/o damage? Also, do you have a photo of the witch well by itself, prior to installation? Thanks.

#231 4 years ago

Looks awesome! Much better than the sneeze guard that came from the factory. Now you can at least see the witch!

#232 4 years ago
Quoted from redmamanora:

Can the witch itself take a direct hit from a ball w/o damage? Also, do you have a photo of the witch well by itself, prior to installation? Thanks.

The back wall has a layer of rubber latex on it , which can absorb energy from a ball strike . The witches hat is about an 1/8 of an inch clearance from the back wall. If the witch got struck by a ball , her hat would be braced against the back wall and wouldn't bend back due to the minimal clearance that is left behind her. There is some movement and flexibility of the witch itself, and I believe she would be fine . The plastic that the actual witch itself is made from, it seems hard enough and durable as any other plastic. I personally have never had an air ball hit the tube or the cage when I had them installed. My playfield characters have never been damaged either.

#233 4 years ago

Thrilled! Amazing! Just ordered mine!

#234 4 years ago

Order placed!

#235 4 years ago

doesn't this just beg now for a witch mod? I mean its about the only thing left for this to look awesome!

#236 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

doesn't this just beg now for a witch mod? I mean its about the only thing left for this to look awesome!

I will look into this.

#237 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

yeah , me too

#238 4 years ago

Taking the witch out of the tube makes her a lot more visible - one of those instances when doing somethings is both good news and bad news.

I think a better looking witch with a cape would be an instant buy along with the well mod.

#239 4 years ago

Beautiful work. But that "witching well" sure looks like a ball trap. These darn machines can put a ball in lots of places they cannot get out of.

002.JPG

#240 4 years ago

I told Modfather to make one like this

lifesize-talking-wicked-witch-of-the-west-statue-1.jpeg
#241 4 years ago
Quoted from FullBlown:

I told Modfather to make one like this

lifesize-talking-wicked-witch-of... 37 KB

The original prototype she melted down into her clothes like the movie. Or am I wrong? Either way someone needs to do that as a mod.

1 week later
#242 4 years ago

Any special combo deal for the walls and the well?

#243 4 years ago

I am sorry I can't reduce the price for both sets combined. Considering that each piece is individually carved , with multiple steps to create this look, they are very time consuming to make. If they were made from a mold , I could probably do that. If you were interested in any of my other WOZ mods, I am sure I could discount something for you. The walls have been very popular among owners, and I am glad JJP is shipping forward with their games.

Quoted from jsrfo:Any special combo deal for the walls and the well?

#244 4 years ago

Got my Well and installed it yesterday (easy install) and it looks great! Excellent match to the walls from Modfather I had previously. Thanks again for another great mod!

#245 4 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

Got my Well and installed it yesterday (easy install) and it looks great! Excellent match to the walls from Modfather I had previously. Thanks again for another great mod!

Please keep us updated as to air balls hitting the witch.
Thanks, I worry about this.

1 week later
#246 4 years ago

Hello, can the well be installed alone on a 75th edition? Thanks. if yes, going to order a pair of these for me and a friend.

#247 4 years ago

I saw the added well in person on Sat. If my Standard WOZ ever ships, i have a set ready to install.
That being said, it looked EPIC!!!
Pictures do not do the well justice..
"Well Done "Modfather!!!.
Bahhaaha

1 week later
#248 4 years ago

Modfather, can the Witch well be installed on the 75th and blend in with the factory walls that came stock with that machine?

#249 4 years ago
Quoted from jgmackay:

Modfather, can the Witch well be installed on the 75th and blend in with the factory walls that came stock with that machine?

I'm waiting for an answer on this before ordering too.

#250 4 years ago

Without a doubt this is FANTASTIC!

How do I order.

Thank you.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 50.00
There are 260 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside