wall multi.jpg
wall area view.jpg
walls purple.jpg
walls purple.jpg
wall multi.jpg
wall area view.jpg
IMG_6009.jpg
IMG_5593.JPG
There are 260 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
#1 9 years ago

Wizard of OZ castle walls are now available! Each piece is hand carved and hand painted individually. The exterior is a latex coating and applied for better durability. Easy to install with custom brackets and hardware (provided). Each section is heavily textured for a 3-dimensional look of stone. Material is very light weight. The set includes all 5 pieces (as shown). Set price $115.00 includes shipping nation wide.
wall area view.jpgwall area view.jpg
wall multi.jpgwall multi.jpg
walls purple.jpgwalls purple.jpg

#2 9 years ago

I like the cage around the witch.

Is that available?

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

Wizard of OZ castle walls are now available

That looks great. Pass this along to friend that own WOZ . Wish I Owned one.

#4 9 years ago

The cage is also available. It really helps you see the witch a lot better than the acrylic tube , that reflects some glare from the inside. The custom cage seems to be more fitting, than the tube and gives much better visibility of the details in the witch inside. The neat thing also , is that you can see the moving mechanism of the upper playfield flipper. These are also available in sparkle emerald green or gloss black with custom brackets and hardware , easy installation. available for 30 dollars including shipping nationwide
witch.jpgwitch.jpg

#5 9 years ago

I like it how about a package deal?

#6 9 years ago

Haven't played WOZ enough to really say, but I did think that the witch was hard to see at times. The cage is cool and probably helps, but not sure how well it goes with the theme (I.e. Why is the witch in a cage?)

But if I had a WOZ, I would buy both mods.

#7 9 years ago

Tell me where to send my money!

#8 9 years ago

I think that cage should have been stock from the factory IMO it looks way better than the Barbie doll case she is in now.

I also like the doors as a finishing touches product. Nice work.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

I like it how about a package deal?

Sorry, I can not do a package deal as these are very time consuming to produce. Considering that each piece is individually hand carved, hand painted and comes with custom brackets and hardware, including shipping, the price has been accordingly set.

#10 9 years ago

Wow.. Did you make that T2 topper as well??
So cool..... are you selling those as well?

20131021_221345-1.jpg20131021_221345-1.jpg
#11 9 years ago

These look amazing as soon as I get my woz I will be Ordering these any time limit to order ??

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Tell me where to send my money!

Payments can be paypal'd to [email protected]
Please specify the cage color if ordering both items

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

Payments can be paypal'd to [email protected]
Please specify the cage color if ordering both items

CORRECTION for paypal email: [email protected]

#14 9 years ago

Looks awesome!!!....pm sent...

#15 9 years ago

I will be ordering these later on tonight!!! Finally castle walls and that witch cage is way cooler then the plastic box!!!

Joe(acejedi)

#16 9 years ago

Ordered Mine! Looking forward to getting these mods. Thanks modfather!!

#17 9 years ago

payment sent. walls and emerald green cage . thanks

#18 9 years ago

PM sent, great job

#19 9 years ago

Can you post a pic of the green cage too for comparison? Thanks

#20 9 years ago

Payment sent for emerald green cage...

#21 9 years ago

love the cage thinking of both but if you are making these is it possible to get a little more grey?black into the walls to get a bit closer to the doors? They just look a little to white or stark to me. If possible will order the walls and an emerald green cage Cheers

#22 9 years ago

looks like the right end of main walls cover the winged monkey when parked correct?

#23 9 years ago

These aren't the official walls that will be on the Red one are they?

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

These aren't the official walls that will be on the Red one are they?

No.

LTG : )™

#25 9 years ago

Payment sent for Castle Walls and black cage..... thank you.....

#26 9 years ago

Payment also sent castle walls and black cage --- thanks

#27 9 years ago

Yes , the extension of the stone corbel on the right covers the area where the winged monkey parks at the top , its a nice touch. The top edge of the walls protrude out to give a nice 3 dimensional feel for the castle. It is a enhancement for the existing plastics

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

No.
LTG : )™

No they are not. At least I don't think they will....

#29 9 years ago

I think by the pics they look better than the official ones - great job!

#30 9 years ago

west coast sorry late i Know can you put more grey in the walls with the black and get them a tad closer to doors? Sounds like you do individually? Cheers.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

west coast sorry late i Know can you put more grey in the walls with the black and get them a tad closer to doors? Sounds like you do individually? Cheers.

yes, I can custom finish each set...

#32 9 years ago

Payment sent for both Modfather

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

The cage is also available. It really helps you see the witch a lot better than the acrylic tube , that reflects some glare from the inside. The custom cage seems to be more fitting, than the tube and gives much better visibility of the details in the witch inside. The neat thing also , is that you can see the moving mechanism of the upper playfield flipper. These are also available in sparkle emerald green or gloss black with custom brackets and hardware , easy installation. available for 30 dollars including shipping nationwide

witch.jpg 293 KB

Do you have any pics of the green cage? Thanks!

#34 9 years ago

is looking great, the cage also !!

sent you a email how much is shipping to europe

#35 9 years ago

PM sent for castle walls and black cage

#36 9 years ago

PM sent for 2 sets of walls

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Can you post a pic of the green cage too for comparison? Thanks

Here is the green cage. I do not have an LE version of WOZ, the color is emerald green with gold metallic and is pretty close to the ramps on the LE...
green cage 2.jpggreen cage 2.jpg
green cage.jpggreen cage.jpg
green cage3.jpggreen cage3.jpg

#39 9 years ago

Someone needs to make a cloth sleeve for the witch, that exposed bottom looks awful.

#40 9 years ago

Agreed!!

Quoted from Aurich:

Someone needs to make a cloth sleeve for the witch, that exposed bottom looks awful.

Hopefully not to hard to make.....would finish the bottom nicely.....

#41 9 years ago

I am considering cutting some of the plastic dome away from the front of her so she is easier to see without the glare. I like the scene behind her and don't want to expose the mechanics in the background.
Someone needs to make a better witch if she is going to be exposed. I have been searching for one but can only find Barbie size dolls and they are tooo big.

#42 9 years ago

Payment sent for castle wall and black cage
Tks

#43 9 years ago

PayPal sent for walls and green cage. Thanks....looks great. Steve

#44 9 years ago

Payment sent for castle walls. They look great.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'm thinkin cloth sleeve and witch hair that I will mount across the hat. It will look awesome going up and down... like the witch melting sequence.

Anyways, just ordered. Am wondering how many this fella has to sell, as they will be VERY popular among WOZ owners. (I'm thinkin anyways,,, )

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from Geremy13:

I'm thinkin cloth sleeve and witch hair that I will mount across the hat. It will look awesome going up and down... like the witch melting sequence.
Anyways, just ordered. Am wondering how many this fella has to sell, as they will be VERY popular among WOZ owners. (I'm thinkin anyways,,, )

With you on the sleeve.....lost me on the hair, though....it's going to be interesting, because the led lights from beneath are close.....been staring at it for awhile today......

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from prowlerman99:

I am considering cutting some of the plastic dome away from the front of her so she is easier to see without the glare. I like the scene behind her and don't want to expose the mechanics in the background.
Someone needs to make a better witch if she is going to be exposed. I have been searching for one but can only find Barbie size dolls and they are tooo big.

There's actually a metal "scoop" behind her, so not really sure how much mechanics will be seen except the upper flipper...( which I kind of like)......

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

With you on the sleeve.....lost me on the hair, though....

I'm thinkin that once this cage arrives it will give me a reason to modify this pin just a little bit more. The cloth sleeve (small) will be cool to cover the up/down mechanics that are visible. The 'hair' I'm thinkin about would be like witch hair (something that flows from the hat.) but would be glued to the back of the head... long enough to look 'witchy'.. but short enough NOT to get caught in the mechanics.....

Just my thought. This will be fun when the cage and castle walls arrive. (another project)... that gives me an excuse to NOT mow the yard or take out the trash..... After all, I'm BUSY!!....

please share this with my wife.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from Geremy13:

I'm thinkin that once this cage arrives it will give me a reason to modify this pin just a little bit more. The cloth sleeve (small) will be cool to cover the up/down mechanics that are visible. The 'hair' I'm thinkin about would be like witch hair (something that flows from the hat.) but would be glued to the back of the head... long enough to look 'witchy'.. but short enough NOT to get caught in the mechanics.....
Just my thought. This will be fun when the cage and castle walls arrive. (another project)... that gives me an excuse to NOT mow the yard or take out the trash..... After all, I'm BUSY!!....
please share this with my wife.

I was with you until the " not share w my Wife part"....I get in enough trouble all by myself....mainly all I have to do is show up.....

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I was with you until the " not share w my Wife part"....I get in enough trouble all by myself....mainly all I have to do is show up.....

No, no, no....... I am sorry. I said 'please share with my wife'. If she reads it in anyway otherwise... I am in deep trouble.

Please pray for me.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.50
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 91.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 260 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-castle-walls/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.