Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2.0 Wiring (resized).jpg
    lightboard-diagram (resized).jpg
    woz-boards (resized).jpg
    0829DBC1-185B-4E1D-B8F9-B221E224E0E3 (resized).jpeg
    Capture9 (resized).JPG
    WOZ-lights (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCFAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from Devo10:

I have 7.5v buffered boards and am running v6.61 code. GI board 19 (left sling) is going out and impacts the performance of LEDs down the line.
    I physically removed board 19 from the game and turn it โ€œoffโ€ in game setting. WOZLED1 board (green) has been chained to WOZLED9 board (red).
    Now the smallest circle on the yellow brick road insert malfunctions (LED #057). It mimics the what the sling color should be.
    In Ordered LED test, this LED illuminates when I select LED #058 (left sling GI). Dark when I properly select LED #057.
    How do I get #057 to function properly?

I am not sure what you mean by #57 and #58:

Capture9 (resized).JPGCapture9 (resized).JPGWOZ-lights (resized).jpgWOZ-lights (resized).jpg
    #3 4 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I am not sure what you mean by #57 and #58:[quoted image][quoted image]

W9 Output directly connected to W1 Input would take out 19 if you also have 19 bypassed in the settings.

If you are still having problems then likely either the W9 connector is making poor contact or the W9 board is bad causing W1 after it to now act up.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCFAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-bypass-led-board?tu=DCFAN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.