421449_3316394873877_1388384845_330390.jpg
images.jpg
cool.gif
oz_clickme.gif
Ignored.jpg
anigif_enhanced-buzz-23945-1358364765-.gif
14511569-ilustracion-que-muestra-un-le.jpg
Guy-smiley.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

They are already on the truck Mark.

Could this truck be for a group delivery for a distributor, since many buyer's were trying to do it that way to save money on shipping?

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I hope you mean that in a good way!

Quoted from Pinchroma:

Ted ill have your legs at the show

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Next week? I sure hope not! and you better not either!

Yeah, nobody wants to have to look at Cathy Bates ugly mug.

#147 10 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

This game was made from a production proto type and is 1 of 1 made. This is the Seattle Pinball Museum special edition courtesy of Jersey Jack Pinball! More pics to follow from the party tonight!

Does it have the LE topper and other possible spoilers for the customer deliveries?

#162 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Did Jack sound slightly emotional in that video?

I would have been if I was him.

#254 10 years ago

I suspect that a March 2012 order would be somewhere in the 650 to 900 range on the build schedule. I am Feb. 2012 and expect to be around that range.

#257 10 years ago

There are a handful of Standard orders that are in the latter part of the first 1000 WOZ or WOZECLE to be made but I am fairly certain those orders were made in March 2012 or later.

#260 10 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

The Standard model was introduced in October, 2011, and at that time all ECLE's had been sold by JJP to customers or distributors.

There were still many LE's available up until May so it did not appear that the standard version as selling much if any until close to mid 2012.

#263 10 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

LEs available from distributors, sure, but still sold to those distributors and assigned a build sequence. Until July 2012 the standard was $6500, a cool grand less than the LE, so a fair number could've sold.

I am fairly sure the build queue is based on the paid commitments and the day a customer was assigned a particular game number. Most distributors gave commitments for product without a money transaction. They paid money when they got a customer to buy the spots.
I bought mine from Pinballsales which is not the same as the JJP pinball manufacturer. How should that distributor's priority count as compared to any other distributor?

1 week later
#338 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmanguy:

I'm not trolling but has anyone else received their woz yet?

Vyzer and OldSchoolNeo have received their WOZ.

#341 10 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Folks getting standard editions before all the ECLEs ship?

That was a machine for a distributor to have at the Allentown show.

#550 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

First Alex takes his ball and goes home, then it appears that the first batch of owners have a pact to not post video. The one video that was posted was excellent, and that was subsequently made private. Sad. Really sad.

I can assure you that there is no pact. Some do not want to be the ones to have to answer/rebut the comments if they post video, and some don't know how to post video or don't have a video camera (or don't want to be bothered).
Once the game gets out to another 20-30 customers and on, I am confident that videos will be posted frequently. I repeat, there is no pact or agreement to not post video.

My question is why didn't anybody get video at the Allentown show? It seems like many pinheads failed on that one.

Also, I don't have a WOZ yet, but also don't even know if I am capable of taking a long video with my IPhone. Can someone fill me in on IPhone video capabilities? Thanks.

#553 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I never said this. I said some people just don't want to put up with bullshit. They have better things to do.

Exactly. It is more about having to respond people's comments than it is about criticism of the game. I took care not to use the word "criticize" or any form of that word in the post above. As more receive their games I am sure several that have plenty of time on their hands will be more than willing to accept that posting of videos is going to lead to more and more questions that need to be answered or given explanations. Some don't have the time for that burden.

#559 10 years ago

Here is a pic of OldSchoolneo's game:

http://imageshack.us/a/img35/6125/photo1mus.jpg

Notice that the game has a ball stop at the ball trough so you do not have to take the balls out of the game to avoid them falling out when you lift the playfield to the backbox.

#560 10 years ago

Here are pics from Pincrush WOZECLE #19:

www.Pincrush.com

#578 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I will say that the game is very impressive to look at. The playfield is packed and even after playing it and standing in front of it for a good 1/2hr it does not seem like a widebody. I expressed this to some friends of mine and they felt the same thing. I think this is due in part to how balanced the playfield and how well integrated the upper playfields are to the overall layout. Games like TZ and TS just seem to have playfields plopped on top of the playfield with no real integration but WoZs uppers really seem to fit well.

I typed too much. youch.

Thanks Taylor for that mini review
I enjoyed reading it, especially knowing that you are a very experienced pinhead.

#747 10 years ago

Pincrush posted a video of the first turn-on of his game:

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 91.00
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 5.00
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 24.50
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-begins-shipping?tu=dcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.