421449_3316394873877_1388384845_330390.jpg
images.jpg
cool.gif
oz_clickme.gif
Ignored.jpg
anigif_enhanced-buzz-23945-1358364765-.gif
14511569-ilustracion-que-muestra-un-le.jpg
Guy-smiley.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pindufus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

Great day for a few WOZ owners.
Did anyone else notice how empty the factory still is in that photo?

Not sure I'd classify the factory as being "empty". Looks like there's a hell of a lot in the photo I'm looking at.

#120 10 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

Yes, first day order. I'm not in the first batch shipped though. I should see my game next week.

Hmmmmm? I was a first day customer as well. No shipping call for me. Only an email saying my machine might not ship until the end of May. Hmmmmm?

1 week later
#377 10 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

Me too (as per Jen's latest guess), but at the rate they're trickling out I don't know if that'll happen. There's a crapload of day one orders, and some of those guys are just getting theirs now. I'm at the tail end of January 2011 orders, and there are supposedly 200 games in front of me. When did you order?

I'm a "day one" guy also and still haven't recieved "the call" yet. Jack posted I'd see my machine the end of this week but I don't think that's happening or I would have been contacted about shipping already. I know production was going to be at a snail's pace the first couple of weeks but the goal was to ramp up relatively quickly. I don't think it will be too long before we start seeing 10+ a day going out.

#380 10 years ago
Quoted from scooter:

Sure they will,The more they make the better and faster they will get,I would want to wait till at least the second month of production to receive mine if I had ordered(wish I had the cash flow)

Plus, I think they still had supply issues with the last set of boards that were approved. You can't order bulk quantities until they are approved and that didn't happen until a couple of weeks ago with the last set. I'm guessing the supply of boards hasn't been sufficient to allow full blown production. If they don't have the bulk quantities now, that should occur very soon.

#412 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

To me it seems JJP made prototypes some time ago & just now shipped what appear in all honesty to be more like "test machines" to a dozen hand picked betas. I've heard the game has had various issues since arriving which the owners have understandably kept quiet about. JJP info sources seem to have cherry picked what they choose to acknowledge & share with the community which is smart & expected.
I don't think it's accurate for JJP to call their shipments anything other than test machines but I don't blame them for the possible embellishment. It's a good PR move, a great step in the right direction & I'm sure they're excited

Dude, where do you come up with this stuff? Production machines are shipping in sequential order based on date of purchase. Customers continually confirm they received their machines whiles others confirm they got "the call". It was known some time ago that initial production would start slow and ramp up as they got over the learning curve. No complaints have been posted here, on RGP or the private forum about the game they've received.

#419 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I received information from a credible WOZ recipient & have a friend that spoke to a 2nd recipient independently.
Who/what/why will remain untold out of respect to all parties. Even I know where to draw the line on this project
My other comments were clearly stated to be my interpretation. Due to historical data I sometimes feel what's actually occurring may slightly differ from what's stated. Just my logic, we are all free to use our own formulas of skepticism vs emotion.

LOL. You'll respect unnamed sources but throw JJP under the bus with undocumented allegations and your "interpretations". I'm not sure why you're trying to stir the pot at this point. With more machines getting out there every week, it won't be long until accurate impressions start coming in on the game play.

#439 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Good luck with the game, it seems to be moving along great now.

And to think, according to you just two hours ago, all JJP was doing was shipping prototype games. Jack's a genius fixing all his problems in just two hours.......

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pindufus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-begins-shipping?tu=Pindufus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.