421449_3316394873877_1388384845_330390.jpg
images.jpg
cool.gif
oz_clickme.gif
Ignored.jpg
anigif_enhanced-buzz-23945-1358364765-.gif
14511569-ilustracion-que-muestra-un-le.jpg
Guy-smiley.jpg
There are 770 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 16.
#151 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Yea we will see.

We HAVE seen.... We've seen pictures of the games shipping out on a truck.

#152 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Yes, I am excited...Now I do not have to read it will never happen. To all the people who left such a negative post I guess he showed you.

I've read a lot of these threads and I can't remember anyone seriously saying this game simply would never ship? Maybe I subconsciously ignored those posts because they were meaningless? LOL.

#153 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Congratulations !
I just got the call too. Only mine was a telemarketer.
LTG : )

Yeah, sorry Lloyd. That was me.

I'm trying to moonlight towards a Hobbit.

... But it really IS a once in a lifetime opportunity for an all expense paid trip to one of our lovely Dominican timeshares!

#154 10 years ago

THIS JUST IN - New owner decides to leave game in box and chooses to bury it in the ground as a time capsule kind of thing. Guess we'll need to wait til next siting to celebrate.

just kidding folks

#155 10 years ago

It would be really good to see the nay sayers return themselves to RGP.

Very few people will ever have what it takes to pull off what Jack has done. My hat is off to him, JPOP for his efforts and Stern for keeping pinball alive.

I have little tolerance for people who would rather than sit around and complain vs do something constructive. I am certain they will never have a clue what it takes to accomplish what these guys are doing for our hobby.

Keep em coming....

#156 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

You can come over and play mine... When I get it. It will be a while though.

Sweet, man. Thanks for the offer. I'll be there!

#157 10 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

Yes, first day order. I'm not in the first batch shipped though. I should see my game next week.

I received the call too. Jack was so excited and I was thrilled to speak with him. We chatted for a bit and I mentioned my son was sitting there harassing me to hang up so I could give him an update... Jack asked me to pass the phone to my son and he delivered the update himself! Fun stuff.

#158 10 years ago
Quoted from V8chopper:

Very few people will ever have what it takes to pull off what Jack has done. My hat is off to him, JPOP for his efforts and Stern for keeping pinball alive.
I have little tolerance for people who would rather than sit around and complain vs do something constructive. I am certain they will never have a clue what it takes to accomplish what these guys are doing for our hobby.
Keep em coming....

Are you suggesting they are from RGP? Seems to me that Pinside has plenty of homegrown haters.

#159 10 years ago

"BREAKING NEWS" This just in, crows are now becoming extinct across the world!!

There must be some good eating going on.

#160 10 years ago

Congrats to the JJP team for pulling this off!! My hope is that everyone that ordered gets their game by the end of the year.

#161 10 years ago

Did Jack sound slightly emotional in that video?

#162 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Did Jack sound slightly emotional in that video?

I would have been if I was him.

#163 10 years ago

Great news for all pinheads. I have been openly critical but this is a great day. Congrats, I can't wait to play one.

#164 10 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

I received the call too. Jack was so excited and I was thrilled to speak with him. We chatted for a bit and I mentioned my son was sitting there harassing me to hang up so I could give him an update... Jack asked me to pass the phone to my son and he delivered the update himself! Fun stuff.

How great is that. Jack is a class act. That's one reason I wanted to get on board with JJP. You always win with a winner!

#165 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Yes, I am excited...Now I do not have to read it will never happen. To all the people who left such a negative post I guess he showed you.

I don't ever remember anyone saying it would never ship. But you guys all rewrite the history however it feels best for you. All that matters is that it is your day. Just as you all predicted. April 29, 2012. What a day!

.....wait.....

#166 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

April 29, 2012. What a day!

I agree. April 29th 2012 was my 10th anniversary of successfully fighting stage IV non-hodgkins lymphoma.

#167 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I don't ever remember anyone saying it would never ship. But you guys all rewrite the history however it feels best for you. All that matters is that it is your day. Just as you all predicted. April 29, 2012. What a day!
.....wait.....

yawn.

#168 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

.....wait.....

Oh, I've been paying attention, and there were plenty of people either saying or hinting that over the past year or so. Particularly vocal were exejet and ez sleezy. Claiming it's a Ponzi scheme, hinting that Jack would run off and leave the country with the money and so forth is all the same as saying it's never going to ship.

#169 10 years ago

What is this WOZ of which you all speak?

#170 10 years ago

Plenty of pics will be taken! It is truly a great day in Seattle for the SPM! All due to the kindness of Jersey Jack and his awesome team!

#171 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

.....wait.....

Oh yea....there definately were guys saying it would never ship, it was a Ponzi scheme worse than Wayno's, we were suckers etc.

#172 10 years ago

Congrats to all involved!

Now Jack & Crew never have to watch Wizard of Oz again!

#173 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

.....wait.....

Welcome back Gambit! Where have you been?

#174 10 years ago

congrats to everybody.

so now can we say that stern is not the only pinball maker?

#175 10 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

Particularly vocal were exejet and ez sleezy. Claiming it's a Ponzi scheme, hinting that Jack would run off and leave the country with the money and so forth is all the same as saying it's never going to ship.

That's one person. Been kind of nice without him around

#176 10 years ago

Finally!

I hope this is for real & not just a PR save face move like the "production started March 2012" shennanigan. Still a lot of questions & concerns unless you want to ignore the past...

Why ship just 12 units when a truck can hold what 48?
How much code is in those few shiped boxes?
When will software be complete?
When is the next shipment? Will it be another month or three? How many per shipment?

I hope to play a software/hardware complete production game soon & see inventory on the shelves.

Hopefully we see impressive feature/mode rich video in the next few days

#177 10 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

"BREAKING NEWS" This just in, crows are now becoming extinct across the world!!
There must be some good eating going on.

makes no sense. Noone claimed they would never ship people just dissed the fact that it took so long to ship and had so many delays?

Anyway I'm glad their shipping finally, I'm looking forward to seeing some reviews and pics and hopefully finding one on location here at some point down the line. Any news on what kind of code is on them? Last I herd the demo machines still had non working modes?

#178 10 years ago
Quoted from V8chopper:

Keep em coming....

#179 10 years ago

Several had said it will never ship, maybe they are all one in the same person but it was said just as others pointed out above. Either way this is great day for pinball as the ante has just been increased for better production machines from all companies and this could only amount to a better out come for all of us in the hobby.

#180 10 years ago

I was told today(this afternoon pacific time) that the code is 1.0 and will be updated by the weekend. version 1.2 I believe is what Jack said.....

#181 10 years ago
Quoted from pinmanguy:

makes no sense. Noone claimed they would never ship people just dissed the fact that it took so long to ship and had so many delays?
Anyway I'm glad their shipping finally, I'm looking forward to seeing some reviews and pics and hopefully finding one on location here at some point down the line. Any news on what kind of code is on them? Last I herd the demo machines still had non working modes?

People did infact claim they would never ship. Its juat that no one cared what those people had to say. They were forgettable.

#182 10 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

I was told today(this afternoon pacific time) that the code is 1.0 and will be updated by the weekend. version 1.2 I believe is what Jack said.....

PM me, i'll send you 1.2 and instructions on how to update

Your game left last week I believe and the games shipping today left with 1.2.

#183 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

People did infact claim they would never ship. Its juat that no one cared what those people had to say. They were forgettable.

oh ok apologies then. Either way good news for pinball now that it is shipping.

#184 10 years ago

YES!!!

If I was JJ, I would ship 12 machines to people I had discussed a few things with first. It is a test run of sorts. JJ is just being smart. Make sure they didn't miss anything major before shipping a bunch. this includes things like packaging.

They can't afford major screw ups. Thank god they are thinking this through and proceeding with caution. I for one want them to succeed.

#185 10 years ago

please go to our facebook page for pics as we get them tonight. Its almost a live feed as i do them from my I phone as we party on!

#186 10 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

Oh, I've been paying attention, and there were plenty of people either saying or hinting that over the past year or so. Particularly vocal were exejet and ez sleezy. Claiming it's a Ponzi scheme, hinting that Jack would run off and leave the country with the money and so forth is all the same as saying it's never going to ship.

I think that Sean Combs, Puff Daddy, P Diddy, Diddy and Sean John were all in on it, too.

#187 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

All evidence to the contrary, you are probably right.

#188 10 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Welcome back Gambit! Where have you been?

In the Sarlaac pit.

#189 10 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

please go to our facebook page for pics as we get them tonight. Its almost a live feed as i do them from my I phone as we party on!

Link?

#190 10 years ago

You guys need to stop the crap now

#191 10 years ago

Here we go.

#192 10 years ago

I see no insults, profanity, threats, harassment or lies.

Things seem pretty tame in here.

Quoted from absocountry2:

#193 10 years ago

Bah. He's shooing me away from from flagging the team for Excessive Celebration for 10 Machines Finished. Have at it, Abso. Icky Shuffle to your heart's delight. You'll miss me when I'm gone. You know you will.

#194 10 years ago

I'm happy to read the news of the first shipment. If ours arrives before July 22 (wife's BD), I'll be king!

#195 10 years ago

LOL wow

#196 10 years ago

I am talking about both sides dragging up old BS.

The guys saying "see I told you it would ship" is not required.

Same for the "finally" crowd, just wish it was complete, I will believe it when there are more than 12.

I know how this thread ends if you guys keep dragging up old arguments. I just hope you all rise above the crap and prove me wrong. Want to bet whether it stays on track and positive?

Great to see production machines headed out! Ready to see more.

#197 10 years ago

It is nice to have some closure on this. Hopefully they are able to get a steady supply of boards and keep the games being built and shipped. Everyone needs some fresh material. Me included. On to Star Trek and Hobbit.

#198 10 years ago

I am talking about both sides dragging up old BS.
The guys saying "see I told you it would ship" is not required.
Same for the "finally" crowd, just wish it was complete, I will believe it when there are more than 12.
I know how this thread ends if you guys keep dragging up old arguments. I just hope you all rise above the crap and prove me wrong. Want to bet whether it stays on track and positive?
Great to see production machines headed out! Ready to see more.

Anything else you don't want us to say???

#199 10 years ago

To us WOZ owners and pinball as a hobby, it's a great day!! I'm in the 800s so it'll be awhile for me, but I can't wait to see video and pics from those getting them now.

It's been said before, but thank you Alex (Pinchroma). We appreciate all the 'inside' info you provide. It is greatly appreciated.

#200 10 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

Anything else you don't want us to say???

Say what you want just remember rule #1, Be nice. Bringing up old fights is only going to go south. Robin wants Pinside to be positive and there were a lot of guys dragging up old stuff that was only going one direction. The guys doing it know it. If you don't know what I am saying, you are doing great.

Looking forward to unboxing pics.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 5.00
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
13,000 (OBO)
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 770 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-begins-shipping/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.