Topic Stats

• 770 posts
  • 179 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Crash
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 29 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

who_is.jpg
wonka.gif
thumbs_up.gif
JJP_Attract_Logo.jpg
jjp.jpg
0.jpg
image.jpg
disappoint.gif
421449_3316394873877_1388384845_330390.jpg
images.jpg
cool.gif
oz_clickme.gif
Ignored.jpg
anigif_enhanced-buzz-23945-1358364765-.gif
14511569-ilustracion-que-muestra-un-le.jpg
Guy-smiley.jpg

There are 770 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 16.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from chocky909:

I doubt it. Production won't be up to full speed for a while. The first 50 or so have been slowly built by a handful of people over the last 6-9 months. There is still no sign of a factory full of workers. They had those adverts a while ago now though. I wonder what the response was.

There appears to be close to 20 line-workers according to this photo from a couple weeks back.

#102 6 years ago

I got the call from Jack this morning. My game had the playfield in and they were testing it. He said it is shipping this week. We talked for about 45 minutes, really nice conversation mostly about what has happened in the last two years. I will post pictures of it when it arrives.

#103 6 years ago

Woz Team photo

wozteam.jpg

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I can't believe that Jack did not have a ribbon cutting , Champagne breaking ceremony with confetti while sending the first production machine out the door!
He's missing a big marketing moment.

Maybe when the first 1000 LEs ship.

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from BShing:

I got the call from Jack this morning. My game had the playfield in and they were testing it. He said it is shipping this week. We talked for about 45 minutes, really nice conversation mostly about what has happened in the last two years. I will post pictures of it when it arrives.

I think it is really cool Jack takes the time to call everyone.

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Yeah, nobody wants to have to look at Cathy Bates ugly mug.

I'd love to hang out with Kathy Bates. She seems like she would be cool to have some drinks and chill with.

#107 6 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Curious on your order. Was it the first day of availability?

Yes, first day order. I'm not in the first batch shipped though. I should see my game next week.

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Woz Team photo

I heard that Raul cannot be photographed due to restrictions imposed on him by the CIA.

#109 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I can't believe that Jack did not have a ribbon cutting , Champagne breaking ceremony with confetti while sending the first production machine out the door!

Er, don't rule this out yet....

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Er, don't rule this out yet....

We can all hope, but it's already 5:45pm here on the East Coast.

I'd expect a Ustream like Ben Heck does, so we could all watch it live while it was going out the door.

It was a big moment, it would have been fun to celebrate as it happened.

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

What did the shipping end up costing?

Everyone's patience.

#112 6 years ago

My first thought was he meant "Good For You". I am a bit naive it seems so I would not have banned anyone

Quoted from McCune:

If I would have said or implied that ,it would have been a instant ban warning . I am sure certain people get special treatment though!

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I'd expect a Ustream like Ben Heck does, so we could all watch it live while it was going out the door.

Maybe after myriad delays and promises of a code that is 100% complete, he wants to be quiet about shipping until production has ramped up and the code is up to snuff. I am glad to hear folks will have their machines soon, and I was pleasantly surprised with the game itself after playing it at Atlanta Pin Swap.

#114 6 years ago

I am so genuinely excited for those who waited it out. A sincere congratulations to you! I hope it lives up to your expectations.

I really hope to have one some day.

#115 6 years ago

Good Luck wozzers! On to the Hobbit, and more!

#116 6 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I am so genuinely excited for those who waited it out. A sincere congratulations to you! I hope it lives up to your expectations.
I really hope to have one some day.

You can come over and play mine... When I get it. It will be a while though.

#117 6 years ago

It's very exciting that WOZ is shipping!

I anticipate people will look back and marvel at all that Jack and his team accomplished in 2.5 years.

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Can we party at your house until it gets there ?

LTG : )

#119 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Can we party at your house until it gets there ?

If your buying, and changing diapers in between beer and pizza runs.

My sons, diapers... everyone else can use the bathroom.

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

Yes, first day order. I'm not in the first batch shipped though. I should see my game next week.

Hmmmmm? I was a first day customer as well. No shipping call for me. Only an email saying my machine might not ship until the end of May. Hmmmmm?

#121 6 years ago
Quoted from Pindufus:

Hmmmmm? I was a first day customer as well. No shipping call for me. Only an email saying my machine might not ship until the end of May. Hmmmmm?

Hmmm..........that's not good.

#122 6 years ago

This is great news. Can't wait to help unbox my friend's game. He and his wife are not great players and probably won't notice the software.

Any projections on the production rate? Or is this just that dirty dozen they were talking about a while back? Seems like it could take a while to ramp the factory up.

#123 6 years ago
Quoted from Pindufus:

Call them and find out.

#124 6 years ago

Congratulations to those which are getting calls now! It is thanks to all of you who had faith (in the theme and the company) from the very beginning who made it possible for me to have gotten my WOZECLE late in the game. My initial reaction to the theme was not good but I followed the progress and really liked how the artwork was shaping up. I soon saw great potential in the theme and began regretting that I missed out on the LE (and $6500 price). I always maintained an open mind and felt if it ends up being a great game I would buy a standard version.

My wife and I went to the holiday open house and we were floored by the build quality and she really enjoyed playing the game. I enjoyed it but did have some concerns with how the game played at the time but was convinced that we should get one. My wife loved the LE trim and I spoke to Jack and Jen regarding any LEs which might be available. Over the course of the evening, one became available and and I quickly jumped on it. I suspect it will be about 5 months before I get my call...but I am looking forward to that day.

Thanks again to all who had the faith, and to those who have worked on this project. And a special thanks to Pinchroma (Alex) for all of his information on the progress of WOZ. This is truly a good day for pinball...

Dave

#126 6 years ago

I do believe in Jack,
I do believe in Jack,
I do, I do

WOZLion.jpg

#127 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Jack, just sent a post on the forum. An 18 wheeler just left the factory, and he attempted to do a cartwheel in the wet grass. It's raining there. In the video he said he was going to take a rain check because of the rain, but he did a better cartwheel than I could, so I'd say he's done it.
Not sure how many went out.

#128 6 years ago

One has landed in the wild......

#129 6 years ago

photo_(9).JPG photo_(10).JPG

#131 6 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Is that a production game ECWOZLE ?
Are you the end customer? Box opening party?

#133 6 years ago

Doh, you beat me by 1 second.

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

Is that a production game ECWOZLE ?

It must be, as it's lacking the "P" for prototype that has been on others that have shipped to distributors. That said, I'm not sure how a production game landed in Seattle already if today was the first day that production games shipped.

#135 6 years ago
Quoted from Pindufus:

Hmmmmm? I was a first day customer as well. No shipping call for me.

I think there are a lot of us first day guys.

#136 6 years ago

Congrats to jjp and all customers. Happy playing!

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

» YouTube video
Doh, you beat me by 1 second.

Well the other thread beat us by 15 minutes.

#138 6 years ago

sorry for the multiple posts, unfamiliar with the pic uploading part. my bad.

#139 6 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

It must be, as it's lacking the "P" for prototype that has been on others that have shipped to distributors. That said, I'm not sure how a production game landed in Seattle already if today was the first day that production games shipped.

Good pickup.
My guess is they shipped it out special for them, if it is a production game.

#140 6 years ago

This game was made from a production proto type and is 1 of 1 made. This is the Seattle Pinball Museum special edition courtesy of Jersey Jack Pinball! More pics to follow from the party tonight!

#141 6 years ago

Rip that sucker open, let's see if there are any surprises in the production games

#142 6 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

More pics to follow from the party tonight!

Thank you !

#143 6 years ago

Congrats to the owners! And to JJP!

#144 6 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

More pics to follow from the party tonight

And VIDEO please! Thanks!

#145 6 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

This game was made from a production proto type and is 1 of 1 made. This is the Seattle Pinball Museum special edition courtesy of Jersey Jack Pinball! More pics to follow from the party tonight!

Can't wait to see it in person in June Charlie!

#146 6 years ago
Quoted from j69:

Rip that sucker open, let's see if there are any surprises in the production games

^Yeah, what he said!^

#147 6 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Does it have the LE topper and other possible spoilers for the customer deliveries?

#148 6 years ago

Where's the thread with the invoice numbers and ship order estimates?
I'm number 324 with an invoice date of June 13, 2011.

#149 6 years ago

Yes, I am excited...Now I do not have to read it will never happen. To all the people who left such a negative post I guess he showed you.

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Rob,
Did you go with Abel or did you order on your own?
Howie

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Mount Dora, FL
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 11,500.00
There are 770 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 16.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside