Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by NimblePin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images.jpeg
52.jpg

#1 8 years ago

Prototypes in December - wonder when the games will ship?

Aiming for best game ever built

Greetings Pinball Fans;

A lot is happening at the JJP Midwest Campus as well as JJP World Headquarters in NJ.

At the MC, our engineers continue to make great progress on the four major toys, the Witch's Castle, Dorothy's House, Melting Witch and the Flying Monkey. They are tweaking the upper flippers, bumpers, targets and every element of the game for optimum play action. As with any good whitewood, there are changes that are made to make the game features more responsive which add to the fun factor of the game. We are sparing no time and no expense to make this game the best possible game it can be. That's not to say we feel rushed to complete the game sooner than later. That's to say we believe we are building the very best game ever built. That's what every member of the Design Team is working passionately towards every day.

Greg Freres continues to work on playfield art as well as direct our Animator to create some really great effects to put on our LCD. Jerry Vanderstelt continues to complete his seven works in full vivid color and we expect them to be completed in about six weeks. Project Manager Jim Thornton is releasing parts to Vendors for sub assemblies and we have added another three people to the company which we will announce in the next coming week!

In NJ we will be cutting the wood for several prototype cabinets later this week and they will be assembled and targeted for completion as full prototype games to be placed on location for testing this December. We are also planning out the factory assembly lines and finished space which will begin to be built out in the next few weeks.

52.jpg

#2 8 years ago

They are right on schedule for an April delivery just like I expected.

I guess people now will finally realize it's not going to be a x-mas present.

#3 8 years ago

I like the write up.. but why do the guys have to be standing around like somebody died in the pic? lol

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

but why do the guys have to be standing around like somebody died in the pic? lol

They are in heavy concentration.LOL
Looks to be coming along nicely!

#5 8 years ago

Hopefully they will officially release one of the LCD animations soon. They are really going to add something unique to the gameplay over the old single orange screen.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

I like the write up.. but why do the guys have to be standing around like somebody died in the pic? lol

About the same facial expressions as Gomez in that Stern Transformers video. Hopefully they have been working a lot of hours.

#7 8 years ago

I'm getting more and more excited with each new piece of info. I especially like the idea that no expenses are spared - they really want to put JJP on the map and we, the people who took the plunge and pre-ordered a game from a new manufacturer, will be awarded for that with the greatest pin ever. Stoked!

#8 8 years ago

Super stoked!

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from robin:

I'm getting more and more excited with each new piece of info. I especially like the idea that no expenses are spared - they really want to put JJP on the map and we, the people who took the plunge and pre-ordered a game from a new manufacturer, will be awarded for that with the greatest pin ever. Stoked!

Ditto

#10 8 years ago

Better Late, than a rush project. I have a lot of faith on JJP, I'm starting to regret not having pre order WOZ

#11 8 years ago

Looks like it will be a great pin.

#12 8 years ago

It is so nice to see such a fat spread of delicious whitewood on display again.
The PF already looks like it weighs 50+ pounds!
I will be patiently waiting for the new year to dawn...

images.jpeg

Cheers!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside