Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by necroscope
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Hi Guys there has been a Legal Fund set up to help all the WOZ guys go after the people who took their money.

Paypal: [email protected]

I will be kicking in $1,000 so please anything at all will help from this Great Pinball Community.

Lets help these guys get what they paid for!!!

Anything and all suggestions would be great.

Best Regards

#2 10 years ago

Good idea - I would contribute but it needs to be transparent.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from double_danger:

Good idea - I would contribute but it needs to be transparent.

Agreed, more details please and I will pitch in if confidence in fund is high.

Edit: have concerns.

#4 10 years ago

You sure this is not noodlebox or ShowMeTheMoney or maybe bumper to get back all the money that is missing?

Would the real ballypinball please stand up, please stand up.

#5 10 years ago

Is there for sure for sure a problem yet that needs legal? In all the junk I read I thought there were still claims being made by new bumper that everything is "fine" , but that nobody believes that so people are panicing cause the details of fine-ness are murky. So is it at least possible that everything does turn out fine after all or has some legal line now been crossed ? Or is this this anticipation of it going further south.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Hi Guys there has been a Legal Fund set up to help all the WOZ guys go after the people who took their money.
[email protected]
I will be kicking in $1,000 so please anything at all will help from this Great Pinball Community.
Lets help these guys get what they paid for!!!
Anything and all suggestions would be great.
Best Regards

is that a paypal email account above?

#7 10 years ago

Yes it is a paypal account

Oscar will come on here tomorrow with a Q&A.

Funds solely for assisting in Legal fees to recover approx $500,000 owed

#8 10 years ago

Who is administering this fund?

I've kicked off some fund raising at AA.

#9 10 years ago

hopefully the 2 funds can be combined

#10 10 years ago

Will this fund also help buyers get their Medieval Madnesses?

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

hopefully the 2 funds can be combined

That would be the idea one way or another but I and the other people donating would want to make sure their dollars are going to a transparent, neutral fund and are well spent on a centrally co-ordinated legal challenge.

#12 10 years ago

yes one Law Firm acting as a class action on behalf of Aussie WOZ Owners.

Admin by the 3 people who head up the group.

All the WOZ customers in the class action are also contributing.

All for one and one for all.

And i have no control over the Fund, just getting it out there.

#13 10 years ago

Sounds good Wayne. Hopefully they will start and new thread on AA as well so that all current and futuredonors know what's going on then we can transfer funds already collected.

And thanks for your generous contribution.

#14 10 years ago

im not a lawyer. however, even if they win their case.is there a guarantee that the woz owners will ever see their money returned to them. I don't mean to be a downer. it just seems to me that is how these things often pan out. if it were me I would show the scum that had my money the business end of a Louisville slugger.

#15 10 years ago

Where is the proof of registration of a legal fund or trust fund set up for a registered organisation with a specific objective? Where are the names of the trustees or administrators? Smells.

#16 10 years ago

Ha Jamie Smith From Bumper Action, maybe we can borrow your trust fund?

Tell us your trustees or Administrators names it will help the Lawyers

Lets all sing
Mensa Mensa no longer a Member? No Longer a Member La La La La La.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Where is the proof of registration of a legal fund or trust fund set up for a registered organisation with a specific objective? Where are the names of the trustees or administrators? Smells.

There goes the neighborhood again.

#18 10 years ago

Lets all CC the email address below
[email protected]

#20 10 years ago

Noodlebox is really starting to piss me off now..SERIOUSLY #$^#^OFF...
Learn your place and respect the people who have been ripped off.
You are rubbing it in our faces..You still have a chance to save face. Everyone will get whats owing to them..both the ripped off and the rippers and all who have been involved in the ripping.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from LJ:

Noodlebox is really starting to piss me off now..SERIOUSLY #$^#^OFF...
Learn your place and respect the people who have been ripped off.
You are rubbing it in our faces..You still have a chance to save face. Everyone will get whats owing to them..both the ripped off and the rippers and all who have been involved in the ripping.

I bloody loved what you said there! Maybe Wayne can work those lines into his Mensa song.

#22 10 years ago

looking back on it, your are right...not bad for lyrics...

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Sounds like you saying rubbish because you know karma is coming your way.......

#24 10 years ago

I smell bull shit

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from mickthepin:

I smell bull shit

wrapped in mars bar wrappers

PS I have some Bumper Dollars to give away, don't know what they are worth or what they will buy you.

#26 10 years ago

I would suggest that this Australian delegation ask the United States congress for funds, as so much American money goes overseas anyways.

#27 10 years ago

I would like to thank all the pinballers who have donated so far, the response has been great to our cause which has had a fantastic reception by all. The fund is overseen by three of the nominated members and we our happy to answer any questions.

Thank you

Oscar

#28 10 years ago

Wait wait wait... This guy does business management consulting? OMG the irony.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Wait wait wait... This guy does business management consulting? OMG the irony.

Pinchroma, you were the guy who first spotted Australian LEs being shipped to US buyers. Did you confront Jack about it?

#30 10 years ago

That first machine Jack diverted came from the container Jack had promised Australia in May 2013. Did you ask him if he had the permission of the customers who had been sold the LE numbers to resell machines that had deposits paid, or indeed 26 paid in full? Did you suggest that he should? Or was this "not my job".

#31 10 years ago

ha what do you mean 26 paid in full

you just got telling us you paid jack 50k for the prototype game, which leaves jack with 100k about 17 games paid in full.

so that means jack could sell another 8 games not paid for by you.

You really need to re sit that mensa test.

#32 10 years ago

Oh cool...now there is a face to the NoodleBox

#33 10 years ago

Does anyone have other details where anyone that wants to visit Noodlebox to discuss monies owing can go ?

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

Pinchroma, you were the guy who first spotted Australian LEs being shipped to US buyers. Did you confront Jack about it?

I was the first guy to what? I think you have me mistaken with someone else. I haven't even been around for the last 2 months. And also don't know who I am or what I do

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from LJ:

Does anyone have other details where anyone that wants to visit Noodlebox to discuss monies owing can go ?

yes pm me

#36 10 years ago

BallyPinball, Noodlebox and all others involved in the numerous threads about Bumper. I'm tired of all the fighting going on between you, of all the speculation and allegations being thrown around. If you can't have a *civil* discussion on the subject then I kindly ask you all to leave the Pinside and take this stuff elsewhere (or use PM).

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from robin:

BallyPinball, Noodlebox and all others involved in the numerous threads about Bumper. I'm tired of all the fighting going on between you, of all the speculation and allegations being thrown around. If you can't have a *civil* discussion on the subject then I kindly ask you all to leave the Pinside and take this stuff elsewhere (or use PM).

Further to this.... I'm sure the legal representatives that this money is being used to obtain would be advising their clients against these types of discussions.

We understand... everyone is pissed off, but there is no way that the discussions happening here are going to help this come to any resolution. Just lawyer up and let them take care of it.

#38 10 years ago

Hi All,

As many of you are aware, a meeting was held on Wednesday 11th September 2013 with approx 40 members and many issues where discussed. One of the main topics that were discussed was how to move forward?
It was decided that we will form a class action against Bumper and as a part of that process Orce (Oscar) Nikoloski was nominated to try and bring it together.

This is a voluntary decision by any member to be part of the class action. A small fee was involved to be part of the group to help pay legal fees.

We have had several donations from fellow pinballers for our cause, we thank them for their support. This is for the Legal fund only

A new email address for the woz team is [email protected]

The paypal address is [email protected]

For any members wishing to donate other than paypal please pm me and I will forward you a special bank account to deposit into.

The Members to oversee this fund

Orce Nikoloski
David Montebello
David Stein

Wayne Gillard acted as an adviser during the time of the meeting and contributed $1,000 to kickstart the fund. We thank him for his generous contribution.

Since we are not an Organisation nor a non profit group paypal might charge 2.9%.

Kind Regards

WOZ Fund Team

#39 10 years ago

#40 10 years ago

^1,2. Haha... So the Woz legal fund is being managed By 2 former bumper employees one of which (David stein)was the sales manager who sold 99% of the woz to everyone and used to be an active poster on pinball forums and left a few months before the shite went down..You guys obviously dont want to be taken seriously orce and imho this fund has no credability and i will no longer be donating towards it.

#41 10 years ago

Everyone calls "foul play",people question why isnt something being done but nobody puts their hand up to lead the way. At least Oscar and others have had the balls to do something.

#42 10 years ago

wow you know what they say about a fool and there money. I'd wait till the dust settled before
throwing more money at it. I'm still waiting for my woz...
anybody want to contribute to my pain and suffering pm me for my Paypal address so you can send me some money. thanks !

#43 10 years ago

#44 10 years ago

so why was this honest opinion of a fellow pinballer removed.

Someone who worked with him for over 10 year.

I see the negative posts here about David Stein but positive ones removed?

Necroscope David tried to visit you the other day but the colorbond fence was locked up and he could see you in the kitchen and honked his horn etc but you didn't respond.

As you know he lives down the road from you and would like to speak to you.

As he is not on pinside please pm me your contact details as he would like to speak to you.

Thousands of business's go broke everyday, on the minutes of the creditors meeting it notes Poor Management for the failure of the business, many of these games were sold when the old owner had the business.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

wow you know what they say about a fool and there money. I'd wait till the dust settled before
throwing more money at it. I'm still waiting for my woz...
anybody want to contribute to my pain and suffering pm me for my Paypal address so you can send me some money. thanks !

I will donate to you if you lost your money or game

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

so why was this honest opinion of a fellow pinballer removed.
Someone who worked with him for over 10 year.
I see the negative posts here about David Stein but positive ones removed?.

Are you sure it wasn't showme that removed his own comments? Usually a mod would leave an "edit" and a reason for it if they removed it, pinside is pretty good in that regard. Also I would have thought a streight deletion would take out the whole post, avatar as well? Showme should confirm and explain for sure (explain IF he did it himself i mean).

One thing is for sure, things seem to get more and more confusing with each passing week, new, old, former, previous, future directors, employees and disributers makes it virtually impossible for anyone not personnally connected to believe with any certainty what is going on. Except that innocent people have been shafted so I guess thats two things we know for sure.

#47 10 years ago

Good point, just seemed strange

#48 10 years ago

Oscar you need to find two other comrades. As nice as messers stein and monabello are folks involved in this legal trust fund are need to be free of a conflict of interest and their involvement needs to inspire peoples trust and confidence rather than doubt and speculation.

I would suggest head hunting the guys that ran the Aussie arcade, arcade container co op. Their ability to handle other peoples money was like a well umpired ball game.

#49 10 years ago

I think people who are owed money being involved shows passion.

Last thing they need are people they don't know involved.

#50 10 years ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.95
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 5.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-aud-legal-fund-to-help-the-aussies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.