Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jlm33
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MnHotRod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Stopped at Lloyds place on the way home from work to see and play WOZ. I was expecting greatness and was not disappointed. There were a couple guys playing when I arrived but did not have to wait long before getting invited in to play. I managed to score 105,000 on my first game. Love the options for saved balls on the outlanes. Coolest feature I have seen on a game. That was almost as exciting as regular game play as it got your blood pumping to get back in the game. I was lucky to have some seasoned players there. They gave me tips on what to do and it was a huge help. Thank you Jackson if you are online here.

Plan to stop by each day after work for a while so I can get more games in. May have to buy one if we get our bonuses again this year.

Thanks Lloyd for the hospitality while I was there.

#12 10 years ago

Lloyd is correct. I didn't pay attention to the zero's after the score. All I noted was the 105 part. There is a lot to take in on the game. Just sent Jack an email asking about expected delivery if I place an order.

#17 10 years ago

Funny, I just asked DuckBrian if he wanted to meet at Lloyds tomorrow for lunch. What time you thinking today?

Quoted from LesManley:

I am going over to SS Billiards today, having lunch next door and getting in a few games if anyone local wants to sneak away for a little while.

#26 10 years ago

Buffet at the asian place next to Lloyds was great and inexpesive to boot. Happy to get out for lunch and play some games. Thanks for the heads up John!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MnHotRod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-at-ss-billiards-mn?tu=MnHotRod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.