ale_gary_daniele.jpg
41533-i.jpg
41532-i.jpg
41531-i.jpg
20140801_170800.jpg
20140801_170809-566.jpg
20140801_170809.jpg
20140801_170745.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vyzer2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#147 9 years ago

From an owner with a chip on my pf:

My game is one of the earlier ones. I have a chip a little smaller than a dime in front of my winkie guard. The rest of my pf is in perfect condition.
Do I take care of my game...absolutely. Am I obsessive, not really. Balls changed after a couple hundred plays, waxed when I feel it's necessary. All my games are in well kept condition.
I asked jjp if they would make a decal for the chipped area and they did. A perfect match as well.
Am I concerned about the future...you bet I am. I am obsessive now in looking over this pf, but after hundreds of play...looks great. There could in fact be defective pf's and there could also be users who are not taking particularly good care of their game. So to me the jury is out whether there is a serious problem with pf's. Time will tell from home owners down the road.

4 months later
#309 8 years ago

I have one of the earlier Bader pf's and did have a chip come off in front of the winkie guard (pic posted here months ago). JJP did send me a decal. Actually last night I made a template for the tree bumpers and installed mylar. In the bumper area, the only noticeable wear is about a 1/4" around each of the bumpers but no chipping. Also installed mylar a long time ago in all the known chipping areas...so far so good. I have been watching my pf closely.

#318 8 years ago

Game was 1st production game sold. Hard to say how many plays as there were a lot of full code updates from the beginning...but at least 750.
Winkie guard, tnplh, tree bumpers, edge of castle pf where ball enters the wire form, right below the inlanes around the sling, drop areas where some of the factory mylar applied was not directly where ball dropped, in front of the glinda target (as I just remembered there was some chipping beginning around the wand)...also had purchased some pre cut mylar from a pinsider around all the rollovers.
Also where ball drains to ball trough...noticed on almost all my games, the wood edges all have wear. Trying not to overkill...but you cant reallyy see mylar if appled properly...at least not after a couple hundred plays. Can always take it off and apply new...as long as it doesnt peel off the artwork.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vyzer2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-after-4000-plays?tu=vyzer2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.