View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2013-12-02-15-28-55.png
popcorn.jpg
mooners.jpg
image.jpg
grinch.jpg
wbstorecatalog.png
image-397.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#147 10 years ago

Amazing that a few years ago no one had a bad thing to say about Jack and everyone should support him...man how the times have changed!!! I don't own nor have I ordered a JJP machine so maybe I don't have a reason to be upset with the guy!

With sales in US being mostly to the home collector you all have the option to or not to buy. Don't buy, put Jack out of the pinball business and go back to complaining how Stern is the only manufacture of pinball machines and that the quality oh his machines has deteriorated over the years. Oh yeah the good old days!

#150 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

99% of those upset don't/won't own a Woz, they are the usual Woz thread crappers from the last several years of crapping.......there are some upset buyers, rightly so, that haven't gotten their pins yet, at this point its called "vendor delays" that are being worked through, and there are mostly patient buyers that get it and understand yet frustrated. Tough to make and keep 1000 people happy on anything. At the end of the day, when they get it, they will be happy!

iceman, agree as I was one of the ones in the beginning that absolutely hated the theme of the game. Once I played it I was sold on it. Jack's downfall is he is new to the manufacturing business. To take someone's money and and take 2+ years to deliver their product while manufacturing other models is not a good business practice. For someone still waiting on an original LE at this point is absorbed. Hopefully with the Hobbit he will have experience needed to deliver on time. Everything I read on Jack, prior to JJP days, was very positive so maybe he will get back to doing business the way everyone was accustom to!!! The pinball market will benefit from it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 16.95
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 5.00
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-75th-le-buyers-list?tu=mesz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.