View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2013-12-02-15-28-55.png
popcorn.jpg
mooners.jpg
image.jpg
grinch.jpg
wbstorecatalog.png
image-397.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cal50.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

With the WoZ75 announcement; can you still cancel your WoZECLE order for a full refund?

With or without interest ?

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from mechslave:

As an ECLE owner, I'm obviously out.
Not only that, but I think I'm out of the NIB pinball game entirely. It's just too much money.
And the companies are raising the price with every release, every time you turn around. Adding LE models, hyping LE models, jacking up the prices on LE models, seeing how far collectors can be bent before they break... At some point, you have to say "Ok, that's enough! I'm out!"
I'll go back to buying used machines again, for a small fraction of the cost. $7000- $8000 - $9000 ? Nah.... that's just a ridiculous amount of money for a pinball machine. Don't want to do it anymore, I'd rather just buy and play many of the used machines I've always wanted and still haven't owned, and stare at thousands more dollars in the bank instead.
I thank the announcement of the $9,000.00 75LE for snapping me out of it! Thanks again!

I said that when NIB games topped 5 grand.
LOTS of good , no great titles for way less.

2 weeks later
#110 10 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Alex I believe he is referring to the WOZECLE's not all being shipped yet, causing a frustrating wait, only to see JJP working on another version of their pin. Emotional knee jerk response.

Being years late on delivery and some people given multiple ship dates that come and go ( missed) are a couple reasons to feel jerked around. Nice looking game but there are other nice looking games without the wait.

#114 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

He said "jerked around with their money" which implies some type of monetary fraud.

I never heard anyone mention fraud ( except yourself ) so those are your words, not mine.
Its the lack of delivery of a product and multiple missed dates that is likely the crux of the angst.

#118 10 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

insert popcorn.gif

Done.

popcorn.jpgpopcorn.jpg

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

"Got a call that the WOZ LE at Marvin's wasn't working. This game has been rock solid for quite awhile now so I wondered what happened!
Turns out the coin tray was full so the game wouldn't take more quarters. That is a good problem to have!
Bill acceptor had a fair amount of bills in it too.
This game is earning great and it has a lot of competition sitting right next to it. MET Pro on the left and ST LE on the right!
Yes, this game had LED light issues but after replacing the boards there have been zero issues since."

Amazing tidbit since the games have not been out in the wild for "quite awhile" and some people have been waiting "quite awhile" and starting to bail. Demand drops / prices drop.

#137 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

2+2=4? Genius....... Don't you have a Stern circle jerk thread to cheer lead on with the usual crew of Woz haters/thread crappers......pathetic, as usual, non Wozers acting like a bunch of dicks

No hate on my part so keep working on those physic abilities or fix your Ouija board.

I never linked a sexual act to any pinball discussion so you have a vivid imagination.

#164 10 years ago
Quoted from chessiv:

When I need a break from reality I'll come to visit you.

You have reality and.......

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

13,000 (OBO)
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cal50.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-75th-le-buyers-list?tu=cal50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.